(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lost Small World [Iyuki]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:36 am

"We just call her Regalia. Her owner doesn't like the name, but it stuck when he received the cat." Iyuki laughed, Muika's words rather amusing. It was quite a mouthful really.

His fingers deftly finished the first braid and moved onto the next. "Still, she is a cute kitten and she will grow up to be rather large. She's a ragdoll I believe, they are quite huge."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:41 am

Regalia, that was a lot more simple! She could definitely remember a name like that, unlike the full name of the kitten.

A...ragdoll? So those could be...huge cats?

"Cats can get really, really big?" She'd only seen normal sized ones, or small ones, she'd never seen a really big one before. She only knew dogs could get really, really huge.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:50 am

"Well for a house cat. Ragdolls can get bigger than small dogs easily. As big as a corgi sometimes!" Muika seemed rather interested in cat facts, so Iyuki would definitely oblige her as he filled her hair with thin braids.

Taking one from one side and one from the other, he held them and began braiding them into a third one in the middle in back. It would be one long braid in back and give flower crown a nice accent.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:55 am

Those got bigger than small dogs, she'd never seen a cat that before! Though there were lots of cat types she'd never seen before. Most people in her neighborhood kept tabby cats if they had a cat, at least...that's what she thought she'd heard them called.

As Iyuki worked on a new braid, she tried to think about the cats she'd seen...but most of them were definitely only normal sized.

"Mm...I've only seen normal-sized ones..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:47 pm

"Ah, maybe one day you can see all the different kinds. Cats come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, some without fur...some with spots. Some with curled up or curled down ears. Some with smushed faces... All done!" Iyuki swiftly finished the braid, the final one, with a soft smile. All done and she could put her crown back on.

"Ah, it looks very nice on you. Please put the crown back on and I will see how it turned out." He hoped she had enjoyed the talk of cats as well as the braiding... It would be a shame if she had become bored.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:55 pm

That man different kinds...

One day maybe she would see a lot more, it would be fun...

When Iyuki announced he was done Muika returned the flower crown to her head like he asked so he could see how it'd look with the crown on. He'd said the braid looked nice, hopefully it'd still look good with the flower crown too!

"Does it look okay?" She questioned, her tone holding maybe a twinge of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 6:45 am

Iyuki's eyes widened as Muika turned around, an unmistakably warm and happy smile on his lips. "It looks perfect! Almost like a Flower Fairy's hair."

He wished to reach out and pat her head again but was restrained by the fact it might mess up her hair and she seemed rather happy and excited over it. So instead he put a hand on her shoulder and squeezed gently before pulling back. "If you wish, we can head to your house now and take care of your head. It would be nice to let you see your own hair as well."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:40 am

A flower fairy's hair?

Muika seemed happy with that comparison, she was obviously pleased and a bit excited about getting to see it herself. To...see it herself though they'd need to go home...

It was almost time for her to be going home though, she needed to be back when it was still daylight out.

Nodding, she stood once Iyuki had pulled back; "Okay, I'll show you to my house! This way!"

She waited on Iyuki to stand, and waited until he was ready before she began walking off and away from the flower patch, though...she was still cautious about running into other kids on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:09 am

Muika liked being compared to fairies as well! Iyuki noted this and smiled, floating up a bit as he watched her stand. She was waiting for him and he waved his hand in a courtly manner to show her to go first. This floating was getting rather fun and he followed behind Muika, though he kept a cautious eye out for other children or adults who may want to bother her... Maybe he could poke them or scare them if they did.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:16 am

Muika led Iyuki along, and she was thankful so far nothing had come around and attempted to get in the way of her getting home. She guessed most other kids were still out playing, or they'd gone home by now...that was good. Kids would be home, and most adults were still working...or at least the ones that lived around her, she'd noticed a lot of them worked really late...

Eventually, she brought him to a rather nice looking apartment building and headed inside. She kept walking until she came to a door upstairs.

"This is it..."

Standing up on the tips of her toes a little bit, she reached for the doorknob and opened the door; not locked...just like she'd left it, meaning he probably hadn't been up that much...if at all...

She tried not to let that disappointment show as she stepped inside; sure, if he'd noticed the door unlocked, she might have been locked out, but...he would have at least been aware...and maybe even...worried a little...

She had walked out on him after getting mad, he wouldn't even speak to her, and she'd tried to get his attention...when he didn't respond she'd just...left.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 11:54 am

Iyuki followed and looked around curiously, noting no actual landmarks he more than vaguely recognized. It was possible he had visited this city before, in the...future, but it was also just as possible these looked familiar because of just generic structuring.

As they came to a nice apartment building, Iyuki nodded slowly and followed her inside. It looked nice but...what would they find in the apartment? He was almost scared to find out. The made it up the stairs, to a door she hand to stand on tippy toes to reach and open. He almost moved to open it himself before she got it and they stepped inside. He wondered..what he would find here...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 12:06 pm

The entryway led to a living room area, where there was a television, a couch, a recliner...in that recliner  sat a man; the man's hair was a cream in color, his half lidded, rather distant eyes a violet as he stared at the television screen.

There wasn't really anything of interest on, and it was clear he wasn't even paying attention to it; he just seemed...off.

He was dressed rather well despite that, clean, nice, casual clothes, though he hadn't gone anywhere today. He hadn't left the house, or even that chair all day...

Muika blinked at him, standing there for a moment... He hadn't even reacted her to her coming home after she'd just...stormed out.

"...Back..." She muttered, perking up a little in hopes that there would be a reaction to her voice...

...There was nothing, and almost immediately her shoulders sunk when there was no response.

Instead of attempting to gain his attention again, she turned to look at Iyuki; "The kitchen's this way; ice should be in the freezer."

Muika's voice had returned to a normal tone, it wasn't like her father would react to Iyuki being here. He didn't care.

"There's also a first aid kit in my room we can get too." Originally it'd been in the bathroom, but she'd needed it yesterday after she'd come home.

Saying that, she began walking past the living room area and towards and open doorway that led to the kitchen. Once inside she began pulling a chair to the fridge so she would be able to reach the ice.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:00 am

Iyuki stared at the man as he entered, shaking his head after a few moments in disgust. Not even Muika's voice helped the man in the stupor and Iyuki hid his quiet rage inside, nodding as he followed Muika to the kitchen. Seeing her grab a chair he waved his arms and flew up tot he freezer. "No no! Allow me, I can grab it. Here see? Much easier. Do you know where bags that seal are kept as well as dish cloths? We can go to your room after I get the bag made."

The cold would help the swelling that occured and Iyuki was now floating level with the freezer door as he opened it and looked inside.

"Do you need any dinner as well? I can attempt to make things for you as well once this is taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:09 am

Muika stood by as Iyuki intervened to grab the ice, she'd been about to get it, but...he was taller so she guessed it was okay and so she'd stopped in her attempts to pull the chair to the freezer.

Bags that sealed...?

"Those are..." Her eyes scanned the drawers and cabinets of the room, attempting to remember where they were kept. She knew there were some...

She approached one, reaching to open it since there were some drawers at her height and just a little higher, going through two before she finally found them. "Here!"

Pulling one out, she reached up to hand it to Iyuki, "Mm...I ate snacks when I was out earlier..."

Sometime after she'd left she'd gone to the convenience store, she'd had some money on her that she'd taken so she'd gotten melon-pan. After she'd eaten it she'd run into some other kids, and then she'd run to the alleyway...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:59 am

Iyuki waited as Muika got the bags, smiling softly as she finally found some. "Thank you, hm snacks are not a nutritious dinner. I will see what you have and try to figure something out then."

Maybe he could combine things they had if they had anything really. Her father hadn't looked like he moved far at all, especially for taking care of a child...

Iyuki filled the bag with ice and then held it up and examined it, unable to really feel too much of the biting cold he should. What as up with all of this? He wanted to go home but...could not bare to leave Muika like this and with a sigh he floated back down to her.

"If you have a clean dishcloth we should wrap this in it. The cold in direct contact with your skin could damage it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:06 am

She'd eaten two whole melon-pans though! That was a lot, wasn't it? It was enough to last anyway, she'd had water too! He had to go through the trouble cooking if he said he was gonna cook, and that took time and work...

He was doing so much and she could hardly do anything nice in return...

Cloth? Those had been in the lowest drawer, she remembered!

Giving a small nod, she pulled out a dark blue dishcloth; "Is this one good?" It didn't seem too small, and it wasn't giant either so...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 5:50 am

"That will be perfect." Iyuki accepted the cloth and quickly wrapped the ice bag up, before gently setting it on her small head. He beamed down at Muika before giving her a short nod. "You should lead me to the first aid kit, hold this to your head for now where you were hit. It will help with immediate swelling."

After she was patched up he would then begin supper! His scrounging skills after years of travel had made him a top notch and hobcobbled dinners. She would feast tonight.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:45 pm

A bright, little smile appeared on Muika's face as Iyuki claimed the cloth was perfect, happy she'd gotten a good one.

"Okay!" She replied, giving a small nod to his words before feeling the cold settle on her head, her smaller hand came up to hold it to apply it to the spot she'd gotten hit by the rock.

It was cold, even with the cloth there, but she gradually got used to how it felt.

Show him where the first aid kit was then, she would do that! Stepping forward she moved to take his hand, and led him off towards her room where she'd last had the kit.

Her room was rather nice, though not much in it. She had a bed, some drawers, a closet. There weren't many toys but Muika didn't seem to mind that in the slightest. There were a good few books though, mostly story books meant for kids her age. There was a large, large text book that was definitely not meant for a child like her though, lying open with pages torn out.

It was her father's, one of his big books like the ones that'd been in the living room near his chair.

She'd torn one up and he still hadn't noticed or paid it any mind... Even if she acted bad he didn't get mad... at this point she'd accept even yelling, but...

Letting go of Iyuki's hand, she approached the small table near her bed where the first aid kit was. "Here it is!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:59 pm

The man followed Muika out of the kitchen and down the hallway, wondering if the man would ever notice Muika's odd talking to air.

"Ah good. Let me look inside it..." Iyuki moved forward, noting the room's decor as well as the torn book but ignoring it for now. Muika seemed to be fine with the homemade ice pack on her head so he moved to her table and pulled the kit to the floor. His finger began rummaging through as he frowned, looking for antiseptic and a small bandaid...

He quickly found them and pulled them out, smiling up at Muika and holding them up. "Here, I will clean your wound and then put the bandaid on and then you can place the ice pack back on it for a bit. I wonder if there are children strength painkillers around..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 12:22 am

Muika went to sit on the floor where Iyuki was rummaging through the first aid kit, leaning over slightly towards the box to see what he was pulling out before he produced what was needed.

That stuff and a bandaid, she gave a smile in return as he held them up; "Okay!"

She removed the ice pack from her head, holding it in her hands despite it being a bit cold so Iyuki could apply the bandaid and that other stuff.

Children strength painkillers...? She wasn't sure about that, she knew there will pills lying around but hadn't ever messed with them before...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:59 am

Iyuki opened the bandaid but didn't pull it from its cover yet as he waited for Muika to lower the ice pack, before his hand moving to gently move her hand and check the wound first. It wasn't too bad, but still something that needed tending. Taking a small package, it was an alcohol based wipe for cleaning, he opened it with one hand while the other held up her hair. He hid his extreme anger at such a wound deep inside, projecting calm and happiness for the attention starved young girl.

"This may sting just a bit." After his warning was given, the young man reached up and wiped the wound down. Then he moved to grab the bandaid, pulling it out and then peeling the backing before putting the antibiotic cream on it. He followed up the alcohol with that, pressing down carefully with his fingers to settle it against her skin.

A smile finally appeared on his face once more and he nodded. "You did good Muika. I am all done, I suppose now I shall look for something to give you just in case for swelling..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 1:23 am

Sting...

Muika braced herself for the sting Iyuki mentioned, clenching her hands together and shutting her eyes tightly as if it would help. Feeling it against the wound almost had caused a small wince to escape her, but she bit her tongue on it. She...She could tough it out...

She relaxed when he spoke, smiling when he said she'd done a good job.

She'd been able to handle it!

Something to help with the swelling...?

"Um...I think there's stuff for that either...um...maybe in the bathroom? It's across the hall...I also put away some stuff in the kitchen, some medicine stuff because I couldn't reach the mirror cabinet! Papa might of moved it though..."

She seemed entirely unsure of where said swelling medication would be, there were bottles of things in both the kitchen and the bathroom.

"I could check the kitchen, and you could check the bathroom?" She asked, tilting her head slightly in question; they could both look for things and call out if they found it!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 1:38 am

Petting her head gently again, careful of the crown, Iyuki nodded and sort of stood as best he could while floating. Looking at the mess, he merely sighed and shook his head before smiling again at the girl. "We shall clean this later, for now let us find the medicine and then start dinner."

"The bathroom for me then. Be careful in the kitchen and do not fall! If something is too high, please call for me first. I will be glad to help the princess." He bowed and smiled more, hoping to make Muika happy at least for a bit. Bathroom or kitchen... he grew more angry at the girls father as he floated through the wall, heading into the bathroom and following her directions.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 2:10 am

"'Kaaay!" Muika smiled before standing; she would check the kitchen, and bring back anything she thought might be what they needed! If something was too high up she'd call him!

She left the room after Iyuki had floated off, she still was a bit surprised by the floating...it was like he could fly!

Moving down the hall, with happier steps she made her way back to the kitchen. She'd put some things in some drawers she'd been able to reach...so they might still be there if her father hadn't found them.

Reaching the kitchen, she actually jumped a little when she found her father in there. He...He'd gotten up! Did that mean he'd talk to her now, play...? He was going through the cabinets a bit slowly and eventually his hand went to a drawer.

That one was too high up for her, but he was in the way of the one she'd thrown the medicine in...

"Papa?" She questioned, about to ask if she could get by but no answer... She frowned a bit at that, but...she could wait. He was up so that meant something!

He might be trying to focus on something important and then maybe he'd talk to her! That had to be it!

If that were the case, she could wait patiently!

Even if she were trying to be patient though, she was a bit curious about what he was doing, it was rare she saw him up and about! She stood on the tips of her toes a few feet behind him, trying to see past him.

Something...metal? That was...

"Pa-"

Loud.

That noise had been... It'd sent her stumbling back and she'd fallen back to the floor, but...her eyes didn't leave what was in front of her. She felt something on her, wet...red...?

"P...Papa...?" He was on the floor now too...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 2:32 am

Iyuki was quickly searching through the bathroom mirror, having opened it and going through the bottles with quick fingers. Nothing so far seemed useful for children, though there was sold almost expired children's cold medicine. He didn't wish her to be all drugged up and drowsy, that would be quite bad... Maybe he could cut a pill in half? A minor overdose couldn't hurt her could it?

Bah, best not to do something so risky. He was on the second shelf of looking when he heard a loud...familiar sound. "...No!"

A cry was wrenched from him as he realized exactly what had happened. Muika had told him... he should have been more careful. He knew what had happened to her father...he was supposed to be caring for her... For Child Muika.

Diving through the wall, he scrambled to find his bearings before heading for the kitchen. There...there he saw... His arms went around the child, hiding the sight from her eyes. "Do not look Muika! Here, we have to...we have to call somebody. Muika, we have to leave the kitchen."

His eyes were wide as he stared in her place, horrified and disgusted in equal measures. The mess... Muika had...had been splashed... He had to clean her. He had to call the police, he could stop her from running he felt. She trusted him, he could...he could change it all and save her... "Come on Muika...please listen to me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Small World [Iyuki]   Lost Small World [Iyuki] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Small World [Iyuki]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next