(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles Empty
PostSubject: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:10 am

What were the useless flies panicking about now? Zenzaki lowered his goggles, pulled off the rubber gloves and set down the duster. A shop should be clean and since there were no customers for now he felt fine doing such work. Muika was due to come in in a few hours, but she handled the bookstore aspect as well as cleaning.

There were sounds outside though, much louder than usual and thus the man stepped out into the bright light of day only to see something not that bright at all. Outside of his shop there stood a weird spherical glowing thing.

What?

Zenzaki stared for a brief moment before turning around and heading inside to gather some equipment. The annoyed sounds of the humans were ignored now, this was an odd mystery in need of solving.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:59 am

(OOC: The general looks of the bubble are in the general information, it would be a pain to keep reposting it and posting information repeatedly so I'll copy paste from the topic with Bebo as well. Sorry ><)

Its glow around the edges fading in and out, it was odd in that it looked like an odd purplish eclipse no matter where you moved to examine it. The glow was never visible directly head on.

Sometimes the glow would fade and other times it would flare up just a bit, wisps of energy falling off and fading away.

In size it was about 6 to 7 feet in diameter, a perfect sphere, and floated almost a foot off of the ground. It did not move, it was not affected by anything around it.

Sometimes, flashes of color would appear across the odd blackness of the Bubble. One would have to watch carefully to see exactly what it was.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:50 pm

W...What was going on!? She'd been leaving with Iyuki so they could both head off to their jobs, having planned on walking together until they needed to split, but...

He'd needed to run back for his wallet so she'd waited...and waited...and waited...

...He hadn't come back.

She'd run back up to see what was taking so long but... that bubble...when she'd panicked and run out she'd noticed more on the occasion, but...

...The one she'd seen first; she'd sensed Iyuki's signature from it...what...what did that mean...?

In her panic, she resisted the urge to just...break down and hide and was now making her way to Zenzaki's; maybe...maybe he'd know. Ever since she started working there she basically never asked him anything, just...doing what was asked of her, doing her job...

...She wasn't just going to look the other way on this though. I...Iyuki was at stake...

She arrived at the store out of breath, having run the whole way without stopping, and entered through the back entrance rather than the front...

She heard some shuffling in back...like someone was going through things, but otherwise she couldn't tell more than that.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:18 am

"We're closed today! Go away!" Zenzaki called out as he pushed a large cart filled with all sorts of equipment. It was meticulously lined up, all the wires carefully wrapped up and stowed away. His goggles were back over his eyes as he walked out, before seeing Muika.

"...Yes?" What was she doing here? Oh work, yes. "You have the day off."

He took note of her hurried look, she must have thought she was late. He had an odd sphere to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:56 am

Muika's eyes went to Zenzaki as he questioned her, and she noted his attire; he was...about to investigate those bubbles right? It only made sense for him to want to...

"Those bubbles...Sir." Polite mannerisms and titles were still odd on her tongue, but she needed to tread lightly if she wanted to involve herself like this. She had to... There was no way she couldn't sit around and do nothing, no matter how much she wished to just shut down right now. "You're investigating them, right? I don't mean to waste your time right now, but...It's of high...importance that learn what I can about them as well."

Her hands were gripped within the pockets of her jacket, she needed to remain composed and not panicked or else she had no doubts she'd just be turned away. She...She could be useful...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:31 am

"...Huh?" Zenzaki was expecting her to just turn around and leave, Okura wasn't much for small talk (partly why he considered her a valuable member of his shop, unlike the never shutting up Naki at times...). He continued to push it out, his green eyes almost disbelieving as he glanced over at the smaller woman.

"A gopher would be nice. Well then girl, make yourself useful and get to plugging these in. There should be a metal box near the door for that, just open it." Never one to waste the chance to give orders and make someone else do something, Zenzaki waved to the corded machines. "Not gonna use the sarden battery powered ones when its right outside. Now let's see what I can see..."

With her to do the grunt work, he pushed the cart outside and flipped a switch on his goggles. They lit up with numbers and information as they scanned the spiritual energy readings as well as composition of the sphere and also any extra energy readings he could gather from this quick scan of basic things.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:14 am

Muika was quiet as she waited for a...proper response, letting her boss work through his momentary disbelief at her request and refusal to leave.

If she weren't hiding how worked up she was, she'd feel more than just a little relief at his answer. Being...being a gopher was fine, she'd do as asked...as long as she could figure out what the hell was going on...

Muika nodded at his orders, going off to do as asked after he'd told her what needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Energies for this bubble would be weak, as a normal human was trapped inside. Instead, Zenzaki would pick up other energies. A rather familiar energy if he knew Naki's signature well enough, as well as her portals. (I would assume so after that long). Regular energy radiated from it, warming as you got closer though that would be readable as well.

Composition of the sphere would be mostly energy with a few smatterings of matter due to the person inside. It was also drawing minor amounts of energy from Muika and Zenzaki as well.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 11:47 pm

"Well well well. It seems that woman has gotten herself into a mess. Muika hurry it up, your coworker is causing some issues. I'll need that big machine up and running immediately." Zenzaki barked out his orders as the data displayed across the screen, rushing back inside to grab a large yellow notepad.

"Energy outputs... information.. Naki, what the hell did you do this time? Hey, girl, do you know basic things? Like how to press buttons and write things down on command? I'll need you to mark things for me. These bubbles are popping up all over according to the news, I want a full scan on its composition and I need you to mark down the things that pop up on that large screen." He would need to get a signature reading and then he might be able to ping up other locations nearby. If he could find more bubbles, it was possible he could find out more information... At the very least if they could find another it would tell them if they were all exactly the same or not. Vital information indeed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:37 am

Her coworker...

Naki?

"G-Got it, sorry..." Dismissing the thought for now, Muika finished up with what she was doing to get Zenzaki's machine running as he wanted. The sooner she got things done, the sooner she could figure out what was going on and...hopefully how this could be fixed...

She gave a nod when she was asked about button pressing and writing things down; "I can do that..."

Those were simple tasks, as long as she paid attention to what needed to be pushed or written she could do it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:55 pm

"Good, now let me show you how do to all this." Zenzaki moved over to her side, pushing buttons and turning things on. Letting them boot up, he pulled a professional looking clipboard filled with pages of lined paper.

"Take all the notes about what I say, don't leave anything out. Here's what you'll need to do to record and note things in there as well. I'll give commands when you should note readings." Zenzaki was professional but obviously excited, he had a wicked grin on his face as he began to show Muika how to work the instruments. Explaining his notations for her took a few moments and he wasn't paying attention to the bubble for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 6:48 pm

Nodding, Muika paid close attention to what Zenzaki wanted her to do; take notes on what he had to say, she wasn't to leave anything out.

He seemed...excited about getting to research these things...but, from what little she knew of him it was obvious he'd find interest in these mysterious bubbles.

She wanted to know as well, even if it wasn't for the same reasons...

For now, her attention was on what needed to be done, what she needed to do as Zenzaki explained it to her. That was fine, she could do these things...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:00 am

"Okay, since you have all of that, let's begin." With the machines powered up and ready to go, the man turned and began taking measurements of the sphere. Zenzaki would note exact measurements of its size, its energy outputs, he also wanted to see if he could tell how long it had been up for.

He circled the bubble, hoping to note any odd or extra things that couldn't be seen from one position.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:53 am

Muika nodded, prepared to write down anything she was told, anything that Zenzaki noted; she'd write everything down that he needed. She needed it too, anything that could give her answers on this...

Size, energy outputs...

Whatever information he stated she wrote it down, making sure her quick notes were legible as well!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:00 pm

(OOC: I'll post in this later tonight, updating this post here with the information as its all on the other computer at the moment.)

Light bent weird around the bubble, distorting it more than it should and sometimes forming small almost knots of it.

There were odd scenes showed at times of two people, but those faded quickly.

Since he had checked the news, he would note they started appearing about thirty minutes or so ago, far south and spread up. This one was relatively recent if it followed that trend.

He would get exact outputs, finding Naki's energy at its core but also other energies. Who they were were a mystery, but both were normal human signatures as far as was told.

It was both sucking in and putting out energy, taking some from Muika and Zenzaki.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:03 am

Zenzaki noted all the odd things he could find. Sucking energy, but also outputting it as well as Naki's power at the core but others mixed up in it.

Light acting odd around the bubble set off alarms in his head and he hmmed to himself in a thoughtful manner as he noted things for Muika to take down. "So they appeared from the south and about thirty minutes ago... Muika, wait here a moment, I'm going to bring out a radio. We need to know if they are still appearing or not."

A pattern, from the south and also that rather odd image of two random people? Were there people inside of these?

"Keep watch on the thing and make sure you note any information on images that appear. Also take note of how much it's draining your power while I'm checking things inside." He ordered as she rushed back into the shop, he'd need a radio and to check the official news networks on the TV. That was the information he was seeking right now, anything those news channels could report. He'd also begin a scan using the data he had gotten to see if there were any other bubbles in the area.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:27 pm

"R-Right..." Muika gave a nod, not turning away from the notes she was taking as Zenzaki went to retrieve a radio. This thing was draining their energy, but she could easily put up with it, and even if she couldn't she would put up with it anyway...

Her attention remained on the readings, paying attention to anything she needed to write down, along with her own notes about how much it was draining her energy as well as her boss had asked of her to do.

They would figure this out...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:23 am

There were a few bubbles nearby, but not many. In a five mile radius from his position there would be about ten or so.

The bubbles were NOT in fact appearing more, the news focus would turn to dealing with them rather shortly because they were just hanging around really.

The bubbles in the area, would give off slightly different energies, which Zenzaki's equipment would be able to pick up on potentially, though the core would remain the same.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:00 am

"The bubbles seem to have stopped. Weird, you'd think they'd keep popping up. Maybe the initial burst was all we'll get? They aren't causing too much harm." This information left Zenzaki puzzled, they weren't some sort of attack? A spiritual one? It was draining their energy, was it to sustain it or something else?

"Seems like they are an accidental phenomenon. I wonder how the other realms are faring, let me see..." After having told Muika all the information needed, he then began using one of the devices nearby to start more scans. He wondered when the bubbles would disappear, or if they ever would...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:39 am

They stopped...

No more would appear then? It...It didn't seem like there were going to be anymore, no new ones had popped up yet... It was really strange; Muika had to agree with Zenzaki, one would think they would keep appearing, but...

If they stopped though...that was good right?

Now...Now if only the other ones would just disappear and...and return everyone that...

Muika attempted not to dwell on things, despite the difficulty, as she wrote down whatever was needed for Zenzaki's notes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles   Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor Zenzaki and The Bubbles
Page 1 of 1