(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pen Pals Across Realms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:31 am

If he knew he would...

Kaimu blinked; Shirakawa would what... Certainly...Certainly wouldn't judge her for such a thing...would he? He certainly wouldn't judge someone as sweet and amazing as Mia...would he?

The older male's thoughts were...perhaps hitting a level of danger that wasn't entirely necessary...

Aito wasn't sure what to say really...

"s'Not like there's anything bad about it..." He guessed...that was good?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:46 am

"B-But he would smile...and call me a princess again...and want me to show him...its not good..." Mia was flustered as Hibiki spoke, his words affecting her as well. She gripped his shirt tightly and wished she could melt away.

"Its not good... its...weird..." She shook slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:51 am

Smile...yes, he should smile and be happy that Mia had such a wonderful gift. That's exactly what Shirakawa should do.

Kaimu continued smiling, though at Mia's words it had become less dangerous looking and returned to being much happier and innocent.

Aito had to blink again, how would it be bad? Smiling meant he'd be happy right, those two were a thing so...wasn't happy good?

"It's not weird Mia!" Kaimu stated, hearing her say that; "It's amazing, not weird at all!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:20 am

Mia due to being rather buried in Hibiki's chest missed the awful danger she had almost put her love in towards her father. She entirely missed such an evil air and smile... and thoughts...

"H-How...its..." She couldn't sing outside anymore! She had to hide her voice... Her hands refused to let go of Hibiki's shirt, but her head did turn a bit so she could speak a bit less muffled. "I-I...am not sure... how to stop it. I-I like singing but... it's not weird?"

A violet eye glanced up at Hibiki as well, asking for his confirmation as well. Papa must...love her...so he would think most things she could do were normal or amazing. Its what father's did! It didn't mean she didn't like it, it just meant...she had to be careful!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:34 am

"'s...Not, just...close windows when you do or...just accept the animals..." Aito...really wasn't sure about what to do, sing indoors...keep the windows and doors shut when she did or just accept the animals that came along; it wasn't like they were dangerous animals...from what he saw they were mostly small harmless ones...

If they were harmless then...no problem?

"Not like the animals are dangerous..."

Kaimu put his focus back on the kitten; Mia...needed confirmation from another on his words...

He was heavily suppressing a whine.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:00 am

"Just..accept the animals... Thank you..." Mia nodded slowly... Kaimu and Hibiki's words sinking in a bit after her flustered freak out had passed. Her fluffed up hair settled a bit as she let go of Hibiki finally with a softly muttered apology.

At the dangerous animals comment though she... laughed softly and weakly and very unconvincingly. Yeah...at least...not dangerous... best not tell them about the bear...

With the senses of a daughter who knew too well by now...Mia moved to Kaimu's side. She patted his head and leaned down, to softly speak. "It...its okay Papa. Your words really helped...its just...you are supposed to love me...and its really nice and makes me so happy you do...b-but sometimes I need more than just one person's..."

"Which...is why I need a favor...please.... can you...send Masaru a message...and ask him if its weird... please..." She knew what she was asking, it was obvious on her face. She knew this would be...weird and awful...but she couldn't do it herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:09 am

"Mn..." Just accept the animals, seemed like the best option; she could just sing to her heart's content and deal with the animals that came around...

Kaimu kept his attention on the kitten until he felt at a pat at his head. He was...supposed to love her, he did love her, but-

She needed Shirakawa's confirmation too!?

"...E..g..." With much difficulty, he gave a nod; he...he would...send a text to the man...

And with much more difficulty, he pulled out his phone and attempted to send the man a message.

It was a minute or two later that his phone signified a response; Masaru having had to...stare at the message in confusion for awhile considering the person that had sent it to him before he could respond.

[I don't believe that's odd; it's quite fascinating to be able to get an animal's attention with such methods.]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:32 am

Mia watched with...more than a little bit of amusement at Kaimu's attempt to message Masaru. The...apparent difficulties he had...made her just slide her phone out discreetly to get a bit of the action. She had a feeling she could use this as well bait for Lakshmi later or bribe material... She had a few discreet questions regarding things her father should never know about...

As Kaimu silently held up the message, Mia smiled sweetly and leaned down to kiss her Papa's head. "I'll make takoyaki tomorrow for dinner and bring some over."

Bribery...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:39 am

"Uuu..." A whine followed Mia's response, but he gave a nod; tako...takoyaki was good...he could eat takoyaki, made by Mia and he could forget about having to message Shirakawa and all would be well with the world.

He could eat takoyaki...

Aito watched; it was...that hard to message the guy? Really?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:48 am

Mia kissed Kaimu's head again and moved from the table. He had a kitten and he was whining much less, so he would definitely be fine.

So she moved back to Hibiki's side, having noted the man's looks and began making pudding again. In a low voice, she leaned closer and felt she owed him some explanation for this... "Papa...and Masaru are um...awkward around each other. I was dating Masaru before I met my father so...he doesn't know what to do about him? Or me...I think. He's still sorta adjusting. Its...kind of a really...odd situation with...everything since Masaru is sort of...family to Lakshmi too."

Her eyes went back down to her work, a tinted cheek the only sign of her flusteredness in explaining. Hibiki had had to witness that and thus... needed something at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:26 pm

That was...definitely an odd family situation...

She'd...ended up in a relationship, met her father, and he was also...dating a woman that was close to her boyfriend?

Not...Culture shock, but...Relationship shock? Maybe...?

"Ah..." Aito nodded, his eyes moving back to the pudding preparation as Mia continued with it.

Kaimu would be fine, distracting himself with the kitten and what remained of his two coffee drinks.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Hibiki seemed fine with things... That was good, it wasn't too weird of a situation then! A tiny sigh of relief sounded as she relaxed imperceptibly.

Mia quickly finished up a new large bowl of pudding and set it out to cool for now. Dusting her hands off, she turned to Hibiki with a tiny smile. "Any more you'd feel fine teaching me or...should I take you home?"

He'd been gone a while so she felt bad...keeping him in the afterlife might be a bit straining on the man.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 3:56 am

"Mn...if you want there's still frappes still..." They'd put that one off for something easier, so there was still that and a couple of others; "If you're...tired of making coffee though it's fine to go home..."

He was fine with either choice, it wasn't like this was the only time they had to make them. If she wanted to learn more he could always come back, it seemed he was...fine with being in the Soul Society; his body hadn't done anything weird yet or anything from being here.

Living human in the afterlife... Should he feel weird being here?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 1:46 am

"I should...take you back soon. Aoi could come back... and if we feed Papa too much more coffee Lakshmi might end up killing me..." Mia sighed, watching the grown adult male at the table playing with the kitten. Was be beginning to vibrate? She couldn't tell...but wouldn't risk it.

She wanted to learn Frappes but they were really sweet and she had at least learned a bit! She gave Hibiki a smile. They could always meet up again and visit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 1:52 am

"Ah..." Aito gave a nod, he was fine with that; she could always learn how to make frappes another time, and...it was probably not a good idea to give her father anymore of those drinks. He'd already had two and it was...at least subtly obvious he was feeling them.

So heading back for the day seemed like a plan then.

"That's fine with me."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:02 am

"Okay... Sorry..." Mia felt a bit bad for cutting it short....next time they experimented with coffee though she'd get more willing victims that way it wasn't all on the rather silly Papa. Who would end up getting in trouble with Lakshmi if they kept it up...

She nodded and moved to grab her cloak before blinking. "You should...go rescue your kitten. He's gotten attached. Lakshmi...is so going to kill me... I-I can lead you out of the mansion and back...where would you want me to set the hell butterfly portal?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:09 am

"s'Fine." Aito replied, she seemed to feel...bad about cutting this short, but it was really fine with him if they did so. There were...a few more drinks there were to try making if she wanted to learn more next time so...

When she mentioned Regalia, he gave a small nod, and Kaimu who had overheard the two talking relinquished the kitten with...some reluctance. She was just so cute, how could he not have gotten attached to the little thing!?

He wasn't sure about the whole Lakshmi killing he thing, but...

"Ah...I can just come out at the park again if that's easier?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:21 am

Hibiki's assurance was welcome and Mia gave him a soft and shy smile before attaching her cloak around her neck and pulling the hood up.

She watched with careful eyes, wondering if Papa would give the kitten up willingly...or not... But though he seemed reluctant he gave it up. The man would hopefully not pester Lakshmi about a pet...hopefully... Papa had been really attached.

At his words, she gave a short nod. "I-I know the place so...its easier to set it there. Otherwise it might take a bit."

If she knew where he lived...she could have dropped him off closer... With a small wave of her hand, she began leading the man from the mansion and back to the realm of the Living.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:28 am

Nodding, Aito followed Mia as she showed him out of the mansion and back towards the portals where he'd be able to head home. Regalia was watching everything around them as they walked, anything that moved catching the kitten's attention.

Kaimu was left at home, to drink the remainder of the coffee drinks that'd been made for him. They were good...they were really good~!

--

When they returned to the World of the Living, Aito let out a breath; the Seireitei hadn't been bad at all, but it was good to be back in a familiar area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pen Pals Across Realms
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: