(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pen Pals Across Realms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:30 am

"s'not...that sad..." Aito replied, glancing back at her for a short second before letting out another breath. Perhaps he was just desensitized, he didn't know; whatever, he just didn't see any point in crying over a mention of his past of something that happened over a decade ago.

He was perfectly fine...

"Coffee drinks..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:38 am

"Is too!" Mia's eyes narrowed for a moment at her outburst, a small little stomp accompanying her words before she flushed and looked away. Gently pulling his hand, she moved to walk at the reminder of the coffee drinks.

"...You...aren't dead obviously..." Mia murmured, her other hand coming up to wipe her tears away. "So...w-with your quiet...it means... bad things happened to you..."

She was leading him along at a steady pace but it would still be a bit. There were walled in enclosures for some noble residences, but Mia ignored them all for now. "Rukon...has lots of bad things... I-I had hoped...the living world might be nicer to people..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:44 am

Aito blinked and continued followed Mia as she started walking again and listened as she began talking again; he...he guessed...

He guessed he could see her point...even if he wasn't really too bothered by it anymore...

"Oku-" He'd almost questioned about Okura mentioning anything, but had stopped himself; of course she wouldn't have, even if she made friends she only explained things unless absolutely necessary, so instead he continued with something more thought out and; "Living World has it's underground..."

The Living World could be kind at first glance, he guessed, but as he said, it had it's underground...lots of bad things happened, he knew that.

Whatever, they were done talking about it now he guessed...for now, coffee drinks.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:54 am

"Oku?" Mia questioned softly, knowing the living world had its underground and nodding as she accepted that.

"...I can...still get sad when I hear it hurt friends..." She squeezed his hand reassuringly but she dropped the topic of conversation. It was bothering Hibiki to dwell on it... Mia looked up and back with a warm smile. "...You trusted me. Thank you. Hibiki is a nice name...not as pretty as Aito, but... still nice like you."

Blinking, she pointed out a wall with a large gate as they walked by. It was obviously a large important residence and... "That's Masa's house. He fell out of that tree when we met."

Mia just smiled softly and kept walking. Almost...almost there... maybe she could distract him with stories?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:00 am

"Aah...Okura. She wouldn't of said anything though so I stopped." Aito replied, Okura's past of of no concern to him, and Mia had questioned it, so he answered. He had spoken and cut himself off.

As she pointed out a building, he glanced over to see a rather large...large mansion... That was...the guy she was dating's house...? He'd heard they were nobility but...this rich? Seriously?

Fell out of a...

Nobility.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:08 am

"Oh..." Mia smiled and shook her head, not wanting to hear Muika's story without Muika wanting her to, even if it obviously involved Hibiki. "Thank you..."

Watching the man's face, she tried to stifle a laugh at the thoughts he must be having that never passed to his face. "He's sweet, he was trying to...see what his little sister was up to... and was watching us...and ended up breaking the tree branch and falling out of it. Masa's the head of his family, but he's...just the nicest..."

Her voice became stronger as she spoke of the man before it went soft as she brought up the house they'd be heading to. "L-Lakshmi is the f-former leader of the afterlife's granddaughter. She...its much much bigger... Papa's from Rukon like me, so this is all...weird... We did good for gutter rats."

Letting out a self deprecating laugh, she hurried forward and led him up the long drive that led to the extremely large house that was Lakshmi's Mansion. Once they exited the trees, she turned red and let go of his hand. "T-Tada...we go over this way, she really only lives in part of it with Papa..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:13 am

"Ah..."

As Mia went on to explain some about this Masa, he gave a nod every now and then; the image didn't seem all too fitting for...the head of a giant noble house, but...he guessed there were all sorts.

They were going to the home that belonged to the...granddaughter of the previous leader here...? And from what Mia said her father was currently involved with them...they...struck gold it seemed like.

As they neared the mansion, his eyes went to it as he took in it's large size. Large was...a heavy understatement, but...it still helped describe the building...

"Ah..." He nodded again as Mia pointed out where they'd need to go in from.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:17 am

Mia watched Hibiki's face, rubbing her eyes gently and hoping they weren't red from crying. She had only cried a bit! If Papa was home that would be bad...

Even the kitten in the man's hand wouldn't stop Kaimu if he felt Hibiki had hurt her feelings. Leading him up to the door, she knocked politely and gulped. "I-I don't...have too red of eyes from crying do I? Th-This may be really important and I never thought to ask..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:24 am

"Huh? Not...that I can tell..." They weren't really all that red, not really that noticeable at first glance anyway... It was really important though? He couldn't break down a guess as to why that was, but whatever...

She was asking, and he'd answered.

The one to answer the door was Kaimu, having been passing by the entryway at the knock; seeing Mia, he greeted her with a smile.

"Ah, Mia; you're here to use the kitchen then?" He asked, giving a quick second glance over to Aito after speaking, to which Aito just blinked at. "I would say good morning, but...not morning anymore."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:29 am

Mia breathed a very loud and obvious sigh of relief at those words. Oh good! Papa wouldn't notice then!

Shooting him a brief smile, she turned her smile to her father. It was bright, as bright as his. "Afternoon Papa! Say afternoon instead, its just as good. Hibiki said he'd teach me how to make drinks, do you want to be my guinea pig then and taste test them?"

She did not notice the faltering of the smile one bit, but looked at her papa expectantly, expecting to be let inside. "Papa, this is Hibiki Ikehara. Hibiki, this is my father, Kaimu Miura!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:21 pm

"Ehhh..." Afternoon sounded weird though...maybe because he never used it much...

Still, that thought wasn't important right now. Kaimu listened to Mia as she continued speaking; so this boy was going to teach her how to make drinks, coffee drinks if he remembered correctly from what he'd been told...those were more modern and found more in the human world...

Still, being a guinea pig to that sounded fine, and delicious, so he gave a nod; "Sure, I'll be happy to!"

That...was her father; Aito could still...hardly believe that claim. The man only looked a little older than she was...

"He...only looks a few years older though..." Unable to help it, he couldn't bite his tongue on that statement.

Kaimu moved to the side so the two could enter, blinking at Aito's comment; he wouldn't deny that, as he wasn't old! Though, just because because Aito had given that comment didn't mean he gained an auto approval~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:27 pm

"Thank you." Mia's happy and bright smile was unrestrained, the shyness fading utterly in the presence of her dad. Stepping inside, she almost stumbled to a halt again as Hibiki spoke. Coughing, she then groaned and stumbled away as if morose. Because she was in fact, morose.

"...I know...its a problem... such a problem... Don't let his looks fool you, he's over six hundred!" Mia pointed with a minuscule pout, eyes narrowed at her father with the reputation... "I'm only a hundred and twenty-five... The woman who owns the house...she's older than Papa too."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:36 pm

Mia's words hit him with all the force of a stab and Kaimu hung his head; "So cruel...I'm not that old...Old is in the thousands..."

There was a slight pout in his tone, and maybe a hint of a whine in there.

Aito blinked; thousands? How long did shinigami live for? Their lifespans almost seemed unbelievable... Over six-hundred? Older than six-hundred? The thousands?

Ignoring the thought for now, he stepped inside after Mia after Kaimu had given them entry.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:42 pm

"Not many live that long while on active duty! Only ones like the former Head Captain and Norma make it that far! Twenty thousand years is a long time to live, but six hundred is still old Papa. Its okay." Mia patted Kaimu's shoulder soothingly before turning to Hibiki and hiding a smile.

"We tend to age really slowly once we hit about...sixteenish body wise? Th-Though it just depends on the person... A-Arrancar are the ones who can go thousands of years without a change... Don't bring up the Corona around Papa, he had a run in with her and she just destroyed his ego." Mia leaned in and whispered the last part, trying to get Hibiki past the door guard in the form of the destroyed old man.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:52 pm

"It's not old." Was Kaimu's immediate response. It wasn't that old! Old was in the thousands! He was not in the thousands! He still had a few centuries before then!

He was plenty young! He could name plenty of reasons he could still be counted as young!

Most of which he could not say to Mia or in the presence of company in general...

The thousands to....Twenty-thousands...Aito blinked again; shinigami aging was weird....Mia may be a nicer shinigami than from the ones he'd met, but...shinigami were still weird. Yes.

He didn't have much time to think on that before Mia leaned in some. The Corona... Aito glanced over at Kaimu who still had his head hung some.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:58 pm

Mia settled her hand on Hibiki's arm and gently pulled the fluffy kitten from him with a tiny wink. "Papa look! Its fluffy and cute!"

Holding up the kitten who had been trying to escape the whole time and looking at things, Mia pointed at the door. "Close the door and you can play with her, her name is Regalia and she's really cute."

She felt bad...for bribing Kaimu with Hibiki's kitten... But... It was the only thing she had and she wasn't taking back the old statements! Papa didn't need to be...acting...

Acting like the whiny brat he could be. She loved Papa, but she was learning about his moods and it was amusing...but this probably looked weird to her friend. "Do I have to call Lakshmi and get her to leave her very important job running all the medical personal in the afterlife? Hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Kaimu looked up at the kitten as Mia held her out to him; he gave a small nod and shut the door behind the three of them, taking the kitten carefully from Mia to hold. It helped a little...

The statement about Lakshmi perked him up again though; "Ahaha, no you don't; no bothering Lak-tan!" He replied with a sheepish laugh; "So ah, the kitchen then!"

That threat had perked him up... Aito thought, his hands moving to his pockets now that he didn't have to worry about holding Regalia.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:19 pm

Mia nodded almost imperiously, channeling Yuzuki and her teachings as she led the way with a stateful walk. Inside she was trying not to laugh as her threat and the kitten worked wonders. Keep calm! Do not show her amusement!

"I am sorry Hibiki. I can't be blamed for him, I just met him a few months ago." Mimicking Yuzuki again, Mia took them into the kitchen with a rather stifled laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:11 pm

Kaimu tried to not react, instead focusing on the kitten and her cuteness, as Mia spoke; that...tone, and...those words...

He felt almost like a kicked animal...Their meeting had been important though! Yet...

It was hard to not outright radiate heartbroken vibes, but focusing on the kitten and the threat of bothering Lakshmi helped with that.

Aito gave a small nod to Mia's words as they walked towards the kitchen; she'd met him a few months ago...?

"s'Fine." He replied.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 5:59 am

"...Sorry Papa." Mia felt the heart broken air and smiled sheepishly as she walked through the door of the large kitchen, one of the counters having the equipment they would need in spotless condition. "I'm happy to have met you...you are the only one I can tease like that..."

Mia admitted, hoping it would help the man cheer up to know his shy only daughter felt safe enough to actually outright tease him...

Shooting Hibiki an apologetic smile, she moved to the fridge, a very large one, and waved at it. "U-Um I am pretty sure we are allowed to help ourselves... Especially to food in there. I think. B-But if not my cloak has things... A-And if you want to stay for dinner I can make anything you want!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:12 am

"I-I see...ahaha..." Kaimu gave a smile, cheering up a bit at Mia's explanation as the three of them entered the kitchen.

Kaimu moved to the table, seating himself in a chair with the kitten as Aito glanced around some. This kitchen was huge...

"Mhmm, it's fine; you can help yourselves." Kaimu piqued in after Mia had spoken, having sounded a bit unsure about whether or not she could use what they had here as well as what she had herself.

"A-Ah..." Aito gave a small nod; depending on how long it took her to learn it might even be close to dinner by the time they were done here...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:48 pm

Kaimu seemed better... Was he squishing kitten paw pads over there though? Mia blushed slightly and brought a finger to her lips. She...wanted to squish kitten paw pads...

Turning back to the fridge, she gave a wave to her father before looking inside. "Um...ingredients...Y-You should be able to...pick out what you need?"

They seemed to keep the fridge stocked with all sorts of things and Mia looked inside curiously before stepping back and waving to Hibiki to do as he wished. Reaching up, she moved to take her cloak off and gloves, setting them aside. It...Papa was here and she felt safe so she was fine with them off. She wore a normal yukata she had made so it wasn't as if it was anything showy...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:00 am

Kaimu was giving Regalia attention once he'd made sure the two knew they could get what they needed from the fridge and such, which fully distracted the kitten as she leaned into the pets and scratches she received. The attention was much appreciated.

Aito gave a nod, "Mn..."

He looked inside the fridge, getting what he needed for the drinks they'd be making and setting them on the counter while Mia removed her cloak.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 5:54 am

Mia moved back over to Aito's side, a curiously cute expression on her features as she watched the man pull out things from the fridge. She was like a little shadow, following him but never getting in his way and with her finger on her slightly opened mouth.

She blinked, leaning around him a few times, a quiet, silent little shadow.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:10 pm

As Mia watched, Aito went about showing her what needed to be done to make one of the drinks, the first one being a latte; he occasionally explained, though in his own, usual mostly silent with using little words-way. He was...at least explaining enough for her to grasp, he figured so anyway...

He glanced at Mia for a short second, before glancing back slightly at her father on the table who'd agreed to be her guinea pig...if...he was then if they went through this enough, depending on how much he made he had to wonder how hopped up the guy would get.

...These were coffee drinks after all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pen Pals Across Realms   Pen Pals Across Realms - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pen Pals Across Realms
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: