(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jobs Are a Pain

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:46 pm

"It seems you have fans. I knew you would be a hit." Iyuki composed himself almost impossibly quick, popping up like a daisy before he stood and dusted himself off. Not that there was dust, it was impeccably clean.

"See? You already have a tip for your passable parfait. Oh, by the way did you know Miyako is a regular? Maybe you can practice making things on her in the next few days." It was as if he hadn't been laughing uncontrollably, moving to pick up the empty dishes and money offered. "Here, I will now show you how to work the till since this is a good opportunity. I assume you know how to wash dishes? Since we are a shop, we need to be rather clean though and sanitize things thoroughly."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 1:59 am

Fans...?

"..." Aito blinked as Iyuki spoke and composed himself, acting as if he hadn't just fallen over in a heap of uncontrollable laughter.

...Miyako was a regular here? That...

It wasn't like it was a big concern, but... Having people he knew seeing him working here and...putting on this dumb act...

"Ah..." Ignoring the thoughts, Aito gave a nod when Iyuki questioned him about dishes; washing those weren't a problem, and he accepted all the things that Iyuki was offering to him as he continued speaking.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:31 am

"Do not worry, she is more interested in the food. Now that I recognize her...she is the black hole stomach girl." Iyuki pointed out for Hibiki's thoughts, attempting to ease the man's worries that he assumed would be at the forefront.

After assuring Hibiki, he began showing him how to wash dishes now that there were no customers to deal with at the moment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:22 am

The doorbell rang as a rather happy and yet also hot young woman appeared. Seeing the empty cafe for now, she grinned and waved off the Maid who came to greet her. "I'm here for my parfait again. I'll sit at the bar... H-Hibiki? Are you becoming a butler too? Ooooh."

Her arms full of bags, she blinked at the familiar head while waving to Iyuki's purple locks as she slid up to the counter. Her things set nearby, she leaned her elbows on the smiled at them. "Can I get my usual parfait please? I'm starving, Muika and I spent the day at the mall."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:26 am

Aito had been washing dishes and cleaning up, glad for the mostly quiet working time that wasn't full of...of stupid. He glanced up as someone entered, only for a short momentary look of horror to cross his face before composing himself.

God damn it. He'd wanted to avoid people that knew him actually seeing him work! At least for today! Luck was not on his side it seemed...

"A-Ah..."

She'd spent the whole day with Okura? Whatever; Iyuki was probably more accustomed to her "usual" parfait as she mentioned, so it would be best for him to sit this one out...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:48 am

Iyuki looked up with a grin, waving to Miyako rather informally. No one else was here and he could never really take being her butler seriously with such a happy and pleasant girl. He caught Hibiki's look of horror and attempted to not smile more, but it was impossible. That...they had just been talking of her, so it was a silly coincidence really.

Moving from washing things, Iyuki got out a large bowl and began the process of making the Miyako Special. Or well, its name was the Black Hole Special. "Coming right up. You two spent the day together? How nice. Did you do anything special?"

He should be treating her as a butler should but... she was rather adorable and he felt more brotherly towards her. "Otouto, I think after I make this you should handle the butlering for her to get you into practice. It is Miyako, so you should be fine practicing... yes?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:54 am

Was that horror? Really did he really not want to see her that bad? Was she really so much a baby?

Miyako just sighed and dropped her head onto the counter, moving to pull off her coat and drape it on the seat next to her. "Aah thanks Yuki-nii. It was so hot...we walked there and back and then I had to walk here... Wait no! No, its okay Hibiki will be totally fine with just treating me like normal! No need for ANY of that!"

Turning beat red, the slow words filtered to her brain as she sat up and waved her hands. No way in HELL would she want that man treating her like this. "W-We did things. Like pictures and shopping...Wh-What about you two? A-Are you adjusting well Hibiki?"

Distract Iyuki!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:59 am

Aito watched as Iyuki grabbed...a bowl...for the parfait Miyako ordered. That...that was not a usual parfait...and he couldn't help but blink as the man prepared it, that was...until he said...that.

Practice with her!?

It...It was easier doing it with damn strangers!

Miyako seemed just as against it as she waved her hands to deny the idea; good! Having to...do things like this so early with people he knew...

"A-Ah...yeah..." He guessed he was adjusting well...and since Miyako said he didn't have to act like he would during a job that meant he could act as usual!

Those two went shopping then? Hopefully the idea of that, and the slight mentions of what the two had done during their day would distract Iyuki...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:10 am

Iyuki finished up the core layers before moving onto the rest. So many toppings went into this, so many items... It was less a parfait and more a giant scary sundae at this point. He listened and nodded thoughtfully before shaking his head in a negative. "Really, you should get some practice in Otouto."

"I see, well then for a hard days work I shall make you a good Black Hole Parfait. I taught Otouto some of the basics, though he is a fast learner... I am proud to be his big brother." Scooping out an almost impossible amount of ice cream, he smiled up at Miyako before a word usage caused him to blink. "...Pictures you say? Buying...things? What sorts?"

His interest piqued, he was almost done with the food for the girl.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:24 am

Miyako's eyes gleamed as her black hole special came together, though their green color brightened as Hibiki gave an affirmative. She smiled and nodded at him, the red tint fading as he continued to act as normal. She could handle that! "That's good to hear. I'm looking for part time work myself, it'd be nice to build up some spending money that I can just blow on whatever..."

Miyako's red face came immediately back as her eyes with to the other purple haired person. "Nope! I am the worst person to practice on! H-He should practice on...someone else that isn't me! Thank you for the really good parfait, but seriously no please!"

Her little heart couldn't handle Hibiki saying mistress and bowing to her. She would die! It was good to hear he was doing good, but with Iyuki's interest piqued Miyako sent a silent apology to Muika. A small little grin appeared as the girl leaned back and crossed her arms. "Oh? Its secret girl stuff like... costumes. Its all the rage~ Mm and the candy shop too."

Would he fall for the bait? She shot Hibiki a pleading look, hoping he could read her intentions.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:28 am

Aito was silently thankful for Miyako's continuous denials of Iyuki's idea for him to practice at his job with her. Neither of them wanted to, and that should be taken seriously! He was better off acting like this with a stranger, not someone he knew...

As that thought once again passed his mind, he noticed Iyuki's interest get piqued by Miyako's words. He was becoming distracted...

Noting Miyako's look, he decided to go along with it; distracting Iyuki was taking priority.

"Huh, you actually got Okura in cosplay?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:39 am

"We need another maid, you are cheerful enough so you should apply." Iyuki was paying attention to the finishing touches, his voice distracted as he finally got the black hole parfait special finished. Lifting up the huge container, he set it on the bar for Miyako with a smile she could not see. Her entire face was obscured by the size of the thing, but he knew she could definitely eat it.

"I suppose since it is what you desire...but it should be something he does get used to. He will have to for others who come in..." Giving up finally, Iyuki raised his hands in the form of surrender to the pair's wishes. He had more important things to worry about and his eyes gleamed as he peered around the gigantic sundae/parfait.

"...Please tell me more. How did you get Muika into cosplay...what...kinds? There are...Pictures?" He attempted subtle interest, his body starting to vibrate lightly though. Pictures...cosplay... Muika... It seems Iyuki had fallen for Hibiki and Miyako's bait, hook line and sinker.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:48 am

Miyako could kiss Hibiki for his timely intervention! With both of them pushing it it should be fine...

The offer of a job distracted her for a brief moment before she gave a grin and laughed. "Sure! I'll put in an application, but school starts soon so I have to work around that schedule. They aren't that strict about jobs, so I should be able to at least try... Aaah, Yuki-nii it looks so good."

As the monstrous parfait was set in front of her, she quickly started devouring it in a rather scary manner. Black hole special... Iyuki had given in, so she was more than pleased to eat her specially named treat. As blue eyes peeked around her parfait, she glanced at Hibiki and gave a tiny little playful grin as a spoon went to her mouth. "Mmm but I was sworn to secrecy. I really was, Muika would be so mad if I showed you! I promised her not to. And I got her in it by asking! She wanted to do all sorts of girly things together. I can't tell you the kinds... mm, Hibiki do you wanna see at least? I feel bad bringing it up but not showing anyone."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:55 am

Iyuki had definitely fallen for the trap that was cosplay pictures of Muika, that was good, very good. Now Aito just had to keep playing along.

Hm? Miyako planned on applying here too then, well...he guessed that would mean no more suggestions of practicing with her...hopefully. Still though, people he knew seeing him like this...

Pictures. Focus on those for Iyuki's distraction...

"Ah? Girly things, and here I thought she was full tomboy." Aito remarked, raising a brow as Miyako mentioned showing him the pictures, but not Iyuki. He came closer to where Miyako was to look, though he'd have to swear himself to secrecy for seeing, if Okura found out well...they'd need to put some faith in Iyuki to hold her back from gutting him probably...

"Sure, I'll look..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:03 am

"I am sure the manager can figure things out in an interview." Iyuki had no idea if they would be willing to work around her schedule or not. He did radiate happy sparkles as Miyako complimented the large treat before those sparkles died.

He sniffed and gave Hibiki a slight glare. "Muika likes many girly things. She likes tomboy like things as well. She is allowed to like what she pleases, thank you."

Muika could choose what she wanted! Who was Otouto to cast judgement on her for this? He was almost distracted in his self righteous angry from the thought of pictures but... His face quickly fell into a rather expressive pout. "S-Secrecy? From me... But I wish...to see..."

He came around the bar, his hands extended in a classic 'give me' attempt as his eyes watered. How come otouto got to see but he was banned?! This was not fair... He moved slowly towards them, wishing to sneak peaks...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:12 am

"Hey, thats not entirely nice Hibiki. She really does like all sorts of things." Miyako had just smiled at Iyuki's words about the manager, nodding before turning to Hibiki before stuffing her face full of more of the black hole special. It was delicious. Her reply joined Iyuki's in defending the woman and as he spoke, she took that moment to eat even more of the large parfait that was quickly disappearing.

As Iyuki's face fell, Miyako moved to the bags at her side and pulled out her copies of the pictures. She turned on the bar stool as the purple haired man snuck around it, making sure to keep him in sight as she smiled up at Hibiki. "Here see this one? We did a couple in each outfit. She really liked those, well I wanted to see her in them. Hehe, she's really shy and cute! Look at the blushes."

Miyako was fawning over Muikas adorableness, pointing out the ears and the outfits. She was describing enough to tempt the man who could not see, but not enough to give him ideas of what exactly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:19 am

"...Tch..." Whatever...It was just odd to hear about Okura suddenly partaking in things usually considered "girly." No need to gang up on him...

As Iyuki attempted to look at the pictures, Aito noted how Miyako kept the male from doing so. It was amusing, to say the least. He wanted to see so badly.

"Aa? How'd you even get her into something like that?" He questioned, continuing to go along in Miyako's attempts at ruining the man. Though really...how the hell had she gotten Okura in these... "Hell, how'd you get her to smile like that even?"

Now that was certainly something one didn't normally see.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:25 am

Iyuki let out small little whimpers as Miyako and Hibiki viciously held hostage such wonderful pictures. He scooted closer, his eyes wide as they both utterly described them and yet left out important, vital details. His hands opened and closed in much wanting as he moved forward, an uncharacteristic show of utter ruin.

At Hibiki's final words though he straightened with eyes wide. Reaching up, Iyuki began to take off his apron. "Otouto, you must take my shift. I have important things needing my attention at home. I left the oven on. And the microwave. And the fridge open. Also I am sure something is on fire."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:30 am

"I asked like I said! Oh that smile was from when...well here." Miyako motioned Hibiki to lean a bit as she whispered in his ear. "She's ticklish! I poked her side."

She was smiling and happy, glad Hibiki seemed happy too and Iyuki... Her eyes went to Iyuki's, utterly startled at his words as her hands went up. "N-No! You can't leave like that!"

"M-Maybe...I should let him see...he seems really excited..." Now feeling bad for her teasing, Miyako looked up at Hibiki for direction. Should she.... let him see them if he wanted them that badly that he'd make a fool of himself and lie?

While contemplating such important thoughts, Miyako moved to devour more of her parfait.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:36 am

Ticklish...It wasn't like he'd ever need that information, but it was definitely dirt to use. "She is? I never would have guessed Okura of all people was-"

What!?

Before he could finish, Iyuki attempted to explain that he needed to head home, making up obvious excuses of mistakes he would usually never make.

"Wha-!?" Handle his shift!? He couldn't just leave like that and leave the work to him!

He glanced at Miyako as her tone dampened, noticing how she began to feel a bit bad for the teasing; "Don't show him, Okura swore you to secrecy...right?"

Perhaps he was...being a bit cruel but...he couldn't just try to bail out like that, damn it!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:39 am

"My apologies. But you do not understand. Something being on fire is very dangerous. Very dangerous indeed." Iyuki nodded solemnly, moving to head behind the counter before Miyako's words stopped him short. Sparkled exuded from him for the brief moment before Hibiki crushed them once again with his words.

A low whine escaped his throat, eyes tearing up. "Otouto...you are so mean..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:45 am

"You can't use that for evil Hibiki! Promise me, promise you'll keep it secret and never abuse it!" Miyako realized her mistake as soon as it left her mouth and Hibiki replied. She stared up in a bit or worry, her free hand reaching out to tug on his shirt. Her voice was sad and almost traumatized as she had to reply to the Butler. "I have to keep her secret, Yuki-nii. I'm sorry..."

"...but look at what we did 'biki... He's crying..." Miyako's face looked distraught as Iyuki's eyes watered, matching Iyuki's as she continued to stare up at the young man. Her parfait forgotten in her distraught state, she turned the power of her baby otter eyes onto Hibiki.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:48 am

"Eh? It's not like I'll use that at all." Especially if he couldn't use it for dirt... "Better off letting him know that instead of me." He added, pointing to the currently overly-whiny Iyuki who continued to make excuses about needing to go home.

....'b....'biki?

What the hell was that?

Aito glanced to Miyako, blinking, before her words caught up to him after a short second and they moved to Iyuki. What the hell were with these waterworks...

"He's an adult, he can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 4:02 am

Iyuki's whines only grew in strength as Miyako and Hibiki discussed something of vital interest in secret. "How could you two...turn out to be so cruel... And heartless..."

Burying his face in the crook of his arm at such indignities, Iyuki sobbed and shook as he broke down.

The manager, Aiko, peeked her head around the corner at the racket and frowned as something hit her from her secret spying point. "Aito! You should head home, getting practice is all good but you aren't on the payroll yet so I can't pay you too much under the table for this stuff. Remember to come in tomorrow, we can show you more then."

Hearing that his otouto could leave and he could not, Iyuki cried more. How cruel fate was! How twisted and evil! How horrific!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 4:08 am

"But I know you two don't get along so I could see you using that information as like..blackmail. Which is why I want a promise..." Miyako's mouth twisted into something rarely seen, a small frown. Very small. It was almost not there, in its tiny state. "He didn't hear me at all, see? So I don't have to worry."

Still feeling bad despite Hibiki's words that Iyuki was an adult and could handle it, Miyako winced as the boss popped out and gave Hibiki the okay to go. She was finishing up her parfait anyways now, her watery eyes having disappeared as Iyuki's waterworks worsened. "Ouch... Well I guess that means you are free at least. I gotta head back to the school once I finish this... Sorry Yuki-nii. Just ask Muika when you get home okay?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jobs Are a Pain
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next