(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jobs Are a Pain

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:35 am

What had happened to his pride? Where had it gone? He was tossing it aside because he needed money? What had happened to him...?

Those questions rang through his mind as Aiko spoke, and he gave another small nod.

He didn't burn water, he could make coffee...he already knew how to make small things so he wasn't a horrible cook if it was necessary...

Still...his pride...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:07 am

Aiko glanced over the paperwork, it all seemed to be in order for now. Nodding her head, she motioned Aito to head in back. "It seems fine for now, let me go run some things through our computer and I'll be all set for now."

Moving to the other end of the counter, it seemed there were two ways into the back of the cafe. She had motioned him towards the other end from hers though.

Just down that hall a bit was a door where Iyuki was inside singing softly to himself as he decorated a small cake, a happy and lovesick tune really.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:57 pm

Aito gave a small nod, following her over past the counter where she motioned him so he could head to the back.

His hands had moved back to his pockets as he headed down the hall, his eye twitching as he heard the other male. He was caught up in singing about lovey-dovey crap it seemed...

This...This was what he'd agreed to work around...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:44 am

"Come in." Iyuki glanced up for a moment as Hibiki entered the cooking area, going back to his work. His hands quickly finished the cake, very practiced and used to this work so he barely needed to focus.

Picking it up, he covered it and marked a date on the container, then carried the finished creation over to the fridge. "First we should figure out what you already know. I wrote up directions for everyone on how to make most things back here though, so once you get the idea it should be easy to look up for primers. Lets begin with drinks."

Waving him over to the counter where the machines that helped make the coffee and coffee drinks were, Iyuki moved to take a few cups out of the cupboard.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:50 am

He could make simple things, and coffee; they were starting with drinks first then, should be easy enough since he knew at least that much...

Without a nod he headed over toward the other male as he was waved over, looking over the machines for a short moment.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:03 am

Iyuki knew the man could probably do some things but here it was a bit different. For one, larger machines. For another, he had to be able to make the fancier drinks. One more complication was that they used higher quality ingredients as well and special brewing times to increase certain flavors. Different roasts needed different care...

With an eye for details and a thoughtful teaching voice, Iyuki began teaching Hibiki about the proper ways to prepare coffee and teas...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am

Aito was rather quiet through the teaching, though it was his usual manner; he was as responsive as he needed to be, giving a nod or his usual "mn" when necessary.

Too many damn types of drinks, but that was just him...he could figure it out, learning wasn't a problem.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:32 am

"Now you get to try making a few things. Do not worry about messing up too badly, just take your time and get it right instead of rushing. Bring them over when done and I can taste them." Iyuki set out some things he would need before pointing to the wall with the simplified reminders of what to do were. Hibiki had all he needed for now, Iyuki leaving his side to work on more sweets.

Moving to wash his hands, he started back on cakes. These needed doing for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:41 am

"Ah..." Aito gave a nod as Iyuki headed off to work on what he'd been doing before Aito got to work himself. Things here were...higher in quality, which made things more complicated, but whatever... it wasn't like it made things impossible.

Make things and then bring them over, he could manage that...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:08 am

After a bit of testing, Iyuki grew rather tired of trying coffees and teas. Hibiki's quiet nature hid a sharp mind, the man picking up things rather fast though only time would improve his speed, luckily for his taste buds.

Finishing up the cakes for now, the man left the back for a bit only for the Manager to come back. It seemed the paperwork was all in order and for now she decided to help him get the hang of other parts of the job. It was now she explained how things worked in more detail, giving Aito instructions and also handing him a few more papers to fill out. They'd need his sizing for a uniform, but he had similar sizes to Iyuki. Sending him to the employees room, they had him borrow a vest for now and then sent him out to work with Iyuki behind the bar.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Aito was sure to listen to what he needed to, remembering what he needed to do as his job was explained in more detail. There were more papers to fill out which he'd get to filling out as soon as he was able.

He was rather composed throughout all of this, heading into employees room when they told him to go there. He had to...wear...

"Gh..."

Biting his tongue on this he did as needed before heading out to where he was needed next where Iyuki was.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:50 am

Iyuki glanced over at Otouto as he came out with the vest on, giving a small smile that he hid behind his hair as he ducked down. A few women and men were here, the men being served and called Master while the ladies would be called Lady or Mistress as per their preference.

The women sat at the counter, two of them, in conversation and enjoying food for the moment though they looked up as Hibiki entered the room. They gave him flirty smiles and ducked their heads together to whisper more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:33 am

The moment Aito entered the room he noticed Iyuki duck down; just what...

With a quick glance that had only lasted a split second he could feel eyes on him...smiling at him; had...had that damn housewife thrown him to the wolves on the first day!? He knew he'd eventually have to...but damn it!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:23 am

"Come over here Otouto, I can show you how to make a parfait. The Mistresses come here often and might enjoy even failed attempts from you." Iyuki smiled as the women giggled and nodded, whispering a bit. They seemed to appreciate his looks quite a bit, enjoying the new butler very obviously.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 11:01 pm

"Ah..." At Iyuki's request Aito approached the male, glancing at the women as he brought them up, only to have them giggle and nod in response.

So...parfaits then...

He'd seen them but never really had them, so deep down he knew this would be something he'd need to actually learn.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:46 am

"Here, allow me to show you the steps and ingredients." Iyuki bent down to grab them all and align them so Hibiki could see. Fruit, ice cream, toppings... Everything they would need.

"We have several types here so you will have to try and remember what kind and how they look. To get them looking perfect will take a bit, but I am sure you can get it in no time once you start." Iyuki then began explaining how they were made and how much of each ingredient to use in more detail, making sure to go at a pace Hibiki could understand.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:04 pm

"Ah..." Aito watched quietly as Iyuki set out everything that was needed, which...seemed like a lot, though it was to be expected.

He'd need to remember the types of things here, shouldn't be too hard...his memory wasn't bad or anything. He gave a another nod as Iyuki went on to explain things further, memorizing as well as he could for the first time as the other male explained at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:44 am

After taking him through the steps, Iyuki stepped back figuratively and allowed Hibiki to try and make it himself. He watched carefully, correcting very gently as he helped the man. It may annoy Hibiki to have to learn, but Iyuki did his best to teach carefully and kindly. He never once chuckled at a mess up, always moving to help him learn even if some were amusing...

Hibiki would not appreciate laughter at times he felt.

The women at the bar watched carefully, amused and happy by such a sight really and they giggled enough for Iyuki.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Aito attempted to ignore the giggles of the amused women as he attempted to make a parfait after having been shown the steps to do so. Jeez, was it really that amusing? He'd been listening! He hadn't misheard a single step!

He floundered some, but...wasn't that to be expected!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:49 am

Iyuki finished the lesson, smiling as he waved up at the two sitting there watching the attempts. Taking the parfaits, he set two of Hibiki's creations in front of them and with a flourish spoke. "Please, Ladies, accept our humble offerings. My Otouto's prized first parfaits, for your enjoyment."

They seemed pleased with this, smiling and looking at Hibiki with pleased glances before trying them. Their responses showed they thought them good, Iyuki glanced over to see the man's reaction, hoping he might get a Tsun response from all of this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:40 pm

Why'd he have to add...so much flare to it? Those were the first ones, so what? They weren't special or anything, they weren't bad but they looked amateur-made nonetheless...

As the women and Iyuki glanced over to him he attempted to say something but in the end averted his eyes. "Tch..."

Whatever...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:25 am

The ladies stopped everything they were doing, staring at Aito with smiles oh so surprised. They looked at Iyuki, then at each other and then let out giggles as they squeed. "A Tsundere Butler? Aah! How fun! Do it again please?"

Iyuki turned away, holding his mouth and ribs as he bent a bit. Obviously surpressed laughter was bubbling up from his lips. It seems they had caught on immediately, though only those who adored such things would visit a cafe like this other than those who accidentally wandered in.

It would make sense for them to notice right away.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:56 am

"Gh-!?" Aito blinked as the women began...giggling and making whatever those sounds were; t...tsun...dere...

And what the hell was with the housewife!? He looked like he was about to keel over from laughing! D-Damn it!

That damn term...

"Not at tsundere! Tch." Out of habit he averted his eyes from all parties after denying the claim; damn it...this damn job...

Unfortunately, Aito still hadn't grasped that by denying it he was only confirming it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:45 am

Iyuki almost fell, but caught himself in time as Hibiki gave himself away. His hand held onto the counter, holding his body up as he shook more and more and laughter welled up from between his other hand over his mouth.

The ladies paused at Aito's pronouncement before... Awed and pleased blushing occurred. Finishing up the parfaits, they both set coins on the counter. They were much too big to pay for the food, even with the parfaits that had been a gift. "Keep it~ For the Tsun~ We'll be back, definitely!"

They were occasional regulars and now it seems... Hibiki had gotten his first tips! And potential stalkers! Oh boy!

Iyuki fell at that, falling to his side on the pristine floor as his laughter was finally free.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:38 pm

"G..Gh..."

He could at least try to muffle his laughter better! Aito shot a look at Iyuki, watching how he attempted to and mostly fail at hiding his amusement, though...the other male was too caught up in said amusement to notice any looks.

That damn tone from the women...He wasn't a damn...

His attention immediately returned to Iyuki as the male lost it. It...It wasn't that damn funny! Damn it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jobs Are a Pain   Jobs Are a Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jobs Are a Pain
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next