(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Driftwood.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Driftwood. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 1:43 am

Isaac wasn't entirely sure how to respond to this situation. It was starting to show edges and shades of becoming similar to his previous situation, which he had cast himself into an arctic ocean for. But there was a thankful number of clothes involved as compared to last time and Selena was a human and therefore of a much less nebulous mindset. She wasn't about to be unaware of what places should not be touched.

She also had a very loose shirt.

"Ah...I.." Isaac also had to briefly think that, despite her differentiating comments, a number of the disney princesses WERE in fact pretty physically alluring, even if they were dressed more humbly. Of course she seemed to be built a little less... child-friendly than them but.. that was hardly the point.

"Uh...I... suppose... not.." He managed to say, his eyes locked with hers through only the most powerful of wills.

When the hell was that pizza coming?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:01 am

Selena was so amused. She was so utterly amused. She had pulled a shy awkward high-spec human from the ocean and just... She felt if she pulled her sweater down more she would make his head explode.

The eye contact was obviously something he was trying to do with all his might and Selena might have felt bad if for the fact that he wasn't really hurt by this. Turning a bit, she shifted in her place and leaned over a bit. Smiling softly, she reached out a hand to Isaac's cheek and gently settled it on his. "Yes, I am built for sex and attracting really. Unlike the princesses, I do like to do that too from time to time."

"Don't worry though, as alluring as you are yourself, you need food and rest after your trip in the ocean. I wouldn't bother you with things like that until you are better." Oh she felt bad for teasing, but she was teasing with the utter truth. Her eyes never left Isaac's the whole while, at least wanting him to not be able to deny her attraction at least even if he wanted to deny his own.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:07 am

Isaac's face didn't seem to move one inch, yet there still somehow seemed to be a sense of panic about his expression as she brushed his cheek. What she was saying seemed... to make sense... and wait... if she was going to wait till he was better, that meant she was going to try at some point? He looked like he was about to start sweating. Okay. Last resort time. Engage unattraction protocol.

"I don't think you'd want to do that, honestly." He said, trying to think of something unattractive to point out to her about himself. He'd had to do it before... She had clearly seen his scars though and was still attractive. He'd used the small member excuse but... again, the ocean had damned him... "See..." uhhh... last resort of the last resort. "I've... never been... WITH a woman... I would be very terrible, I'm fairly sure." He said, gesturing with his hands a little as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:23 am

Selena listened to Isaac's words with that small smile still in place. He seemed rather sure of himself and his words about why she wouldn't want to. A virgin explained more than a bit though, her eyes crinkling a bit as her smile grew.

"But that doesn't bother me one bit. Its still fun to share that with someone. Besides, I can show you~" She had...rather enjoyed Hibiki and Luca and they both had been rather inexperienced. In a way it was soothing, she could be in control utterly and just do what she wanted.

Julian was nice for those times she didn't though, which was also nice.

Moving forward, Selena hope he wouldn't pull away as she leaned up to kiss Isaac.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:27 am

She.. didn't care? He felt himself getting a little dizzy as she seemed to be approaching. SHIT. She WAS approaching! His plan had backfired! He should just run. RUN FOR THE HILLS...

Whatever he planned to run for, he didn't do it fast enough and soon her lips met his. "Mm? Mmm.." He made a small confused noise before a rather pleased one. He remained completely tense but returned the kiss. At least before he fell off the couch, narrowly missing the coffee table and rather startling the poor lap dog, which had scurried to safety just in the nick of time.

"Uh..Ah... Uh.. S-sorry.." He apologized with a little head bow.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:39 am

At least he was returning the kiss, Selena felt pleased with herself as she moved a bit closer... only to find her kiss interrupted by the man's abrupt departure from the couch. The animals having fled with the instincts of the 'i didn't do it!' kicking in, Selena gave a careful look over the man a bit worried for his health... but he seemed find.

Holding in laughter, she shook her head and moved to her hands and knees on the couch, leaning down so she could be a bit more at eye level with him. "Ah, was that to me or yourself? Because I am sure you owe yourself an apology more than me at this point.."

She shook slightly with laughter, her glasses falling down her nose a bit as she leaned down more. As her chin made contact with the couch, she moved one hand out to touch Isaac's cheek again. "Can I try kissing you again once you are back up? Or would you prefer the floor?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:47 am

Isaac did not even know how to handle this. Of course he'd had... amorous people before... but they were completely spiritually unaware for one. They also hadn't rescued him from the ocean and offered him food... and they rarely if ever looked like Selena. "Uh.. It was... to everyone involved I think." He said, trying to lift himself a bit, but finding that just brought his face closer to hers.

What did he even say? "Uh.." He glanced at the hand. "I mean.. we just met.. This is all... quick..." He said, a bit of nerves showing in his voice. "But... I suppose I can't stop you from doing what.. you want to do.." He said, offhandedly. Yes. That made sense. If she decided to do something, it wasn't his fault...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:27 am

"It was silly and cute, not really something I accept apologies over." Selena teased lightly, watching Isaac flounder just a bit. Did he not want to get closer to her...? She smiled and shook her head, she wasn't going to bite... but maybe that was what he thought of kissing?

Isaac was nervous though... and unsure of even what he wanted... If she was anyone else, she would stop and try to give him space to figure it out. But she was Selena, if he wanted guilt free kissing she was perfectly fine with that. It would be a bit uncomfortable, but she moved forward and down off of the couch a bit. The hand on his cheek slid under his jaw a bit and tilted his head up so she could kiss the man once more. This was what she wanted to do, so she would do it~
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:32 am

"Uh..." His face finally turned a little red. He definitely wasn't used to THOSE sorts of words being tossed around. He watched her like an approaching snake, feeling like he might start trembling at any moment. The hand under his jaw though was just a little soothing and he couldn't help but move a little forward to meet her mouth, returning the kiss.

He didn't even know what he was doing and this felt... awkward... weird... Of course he hadn't done much kissing but... this position was weird, right? He placed one rather strong hand on her shoulder. She was already hanging off the couch mostly anyway, right? Maybe if he just sort of... moved back, she'd come with him? Maybe that's what felt so weird.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:12 am

Selena hadn't minded the position, hoping to tempt him with a short kiss and get him back up onto the couch. She hadn't counted on his reaction though and the hand on her shoulder sent a small shiver through her. So he was affected, that was good to know. Letting out a soft sound as she felt him slowly pull away, Selena followed him without removing her lips. Her hand moved from his jaw, down his neck to his shoulder... and the rest of her slowly slid off of the couch and onto his body.

She was careful not to hurt him or land on him, but she refused to remove her lips from his. No way was she, short of needing to breath...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:16 am

Okay, so maybe this wasn't the best course of action. He'd discovered two things. The first that, while she already seemed rather attractive, that sweater was somehow still CONCEALING her figure, which he could now feel in full... and furthermore that she was persistent, following his lips the whole way down. He felt a noise involuntarily leave him and suddenly felt helpless to his own urges, shifting to be more physically entwined with her. He could express how this was all moving too fast... if he could get his lips away...

But, trying to pull his lips back from hers only had her following... until his head was on the floor. Great. Now she was on top of him. He'd truly underestimated her as an opponent.

He also had a boner.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:34 am

Selena felt she had won something, though she was not sure what as she heard him make a noise. All she knew was kissing him was enjoyable as he wrapped himself around her as much as she was doing to him. Her hand found its way into his hair as she laid on top of him, her leg shifting between his as she molded herself to his body.

He felt solid and healthy, not at all like someone who was recently shipwrecked of sorts. It counted if an arrancar tossed you...maybe...

His reaction was obvious though, this man rather craved touches didn't he? That boner was too telling, her body moving against his lightly in response. The poor man needed some sort of relief didn't he? She'd help~
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:43 am

Isaac felt any control he had over the situation spiraling far, FAR out of his control as their liplock continued, their bodies winding tighter together. God, she was soft. He felt his throat betraying him, producing more noises as her hand found his hair. More noises as she moved against him lower too. He wasn't sure how much of this he could stand. He was glad she was kissing him so intensely or she might notice how red his face was, or how hard his blood was pumping.

If he could break liplock to think, for a moment he could slow down. As it was, he just started... squirming under her. Or more aptly, against her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 4:59 am

Isaac felt no reluctance at all did he? For all his attempts to push her away, he seemed to be enjoying this nicely. Selena liked those noises he made, spurring her on to keep up what they were doing instead of halting... Despite how good it felt, her mind never was truly lost if only mostly because of his early comment. If he was unsure or wanted to stop she would, and thus despite her enjoyment she was still being careful...

She was trying to be careful damn it, but his body moving against hers was distracting. Way too distracting, she wanted him naked as she let out a soft throaty moan. She wanted to touch those scars with her mouth... How was she supposed to with his mouth still firmly distracting hers though!? She wanted too damn much right now, Selena felt her fragile control and carefulness fading.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:04 am

The person formally known as Isaac was completely clocking out meanwhile. This felt too good. It felt too good to finally be doing this. He wasn't even having sex, really, but she was so warm and soft. He continued moving against her, outright grinding at this point. Somewhere his consciousness tried to get a word in edge wise over the hormonal anti-thinking, but it was a very small voice against too much pent up need.

His mouth didn't pull away from hers but it loosened ever so slightly. Selena would be treated to a new noise. Specifically, panting. If Isaac were more aware, he would never have let such a noise slip, but he had so little control of himself right now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:38 am

Selena lifted herself off of him just a bit, her hand on the floor giving her some leverage. She wanted... to open his bathrobe, if the next best thing to her mouth could be had it was her hands. Bathrobe... Open, then grinding could be more fun. Naked grinding quickly turned to sex, which was where her mind was now headed.

Was...was he panting? Her mind was nowhere near heading sex, it was now on it. She wanted more pants from him, her lower body moving against his now fully. She was going to get them both naked and there was going to be fun on this damned living room floor...

Or not, as she heard the worst sound imaginable. Pizza... it was at the gate wasn't it? That ringing sound was her gate. Groaning, Selena pushed herself off of Isaac with the utmost reluctance as he mouth finally parted from his. "P-Pizza..."

She was panting lightly, moving off of Isaac quickly to get to the intercom and press the button near the door. Selena grumbled, her glasses skewed and her sweater misaligned... moving over and pressing the button as she tried to calm herself. It would not do for the delivery person to see her all wound up...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 5:47 am

There was no Isaac. Only sex. Sex. Yes, that's what he wanted right now. As she started fumbling with his clothes, he let her, his hands scrambling to awkwardly try and pull her sweater off, but failed, his hands starting to lose some fine motor skills. Oh god. What was she doing? Why was... her body.. moving.. that.. way...

Before the buzzer rang, Selena would be treated to the most pleasant noises yet. A series of moans each more desperate than the last, escalating to a rather obvious inevitability when she was finally forced to pull away. Once she did, Isaac collapsed backwards, staring at the ceiling and trying to catch his breath. His face was bright red. Oh god... He had never hated and been more thankful for a pizza to arrive in his entire life.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:02 am

Isaac had almost taken the sweater off, which would have left her topless for the poor pizza boy again. She knew what they did, but she didn't like giving them a free show anymore than she had to. Especially since they had ruined a perfectly fun moment... Those noises right before the buzzer had been nice... Damn it!

She kicked the wall, frowning before she adjusted her glasses again and took a deep breath. Hearing the knock, she opened the front door with a fake smile that the boy bought. Well boy was being mean, he looked a bit older than she was really. Accepting the pizzas, she set them aside and signed where needed. Giving him a smile and making sure she wrote in the tip, the woman carried the pizzas to the kitchen. "Food is here Isaac~"

Good, her voice came out sounding somewhat reasonable! Not at all like she had been about to jump a poor... sexy... washed ashore drifter. With nice muscles...and scars. Nope! Not at all.

She made it to the kitchen, the mouthwatering smell only causing half of the metaphorical drooling she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:09 am

After over two centuries of being perfectly fine, Isaac had now come within an inch of orgasming twice within a month. His breath continued to come ragged, as he put a hand over his face while she walked past. He muttered something he didn't dare say out loud under his breath, before taking a very long slow breath, forcing himself to sit up. Okay. Just... relax, Isaac. Pizza was here. He... carefully walked over to the kitchen and sat down on a barstool, face still bright red.

What did he even say to her? She'd... HE'd... "Uh.." He just.. couldn't... He waited quietly for her to put the pizza down.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:19 am

Selena felt the awkward air Isaac was radiating but she refused to let it touch her. They had no reason to be awkward really. She set the food down and moved to get plates and napkins, setting one out for the man who was as red as an apple. Before she even bothered with food though, she smiled and looked at him while leaning onto the counterlike island she liked a lot.

"You should eat and get your strength up. I'm sorry for letting my instincts kick in, you should be recovering from being out at sea for however long. You need food and rest! Not me breathing down your neck..." Selena sighed softly, but still smiled as she grabbed the box for herself and moved to take a few slices out of it. "But I am more than willing to continue later, once you are rested a bit? You react very nicely to me and I like that."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:31 am

Isaac took his plate, waiting for food. Instead he got a direct confrontation with the source of his current embarrassment in all of her... disheveled glory. If he wasn't so hungry, he'd feel sick with nerves. "Uh..." He opened his mouth to say.. .anything... but found that difficult... She was... willing to continue?

"Uh... I mean.." What to say? Okay.. from the beginning... "Well.. I'm... I mean, I'm not really wounded... other than hungry I feel... okay, really." And... what was else? Uh... yeah. "I.. Well... I ... react very nicely? I don't..." He was still entirely brain scrambled. How did he react nicely?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:16 am

Selena showed actual surprise for a minute as her hand came up to cover her mouth, a small chuckle escaping as she turned to the side. "Well...that is good to hear though now I am tempted a bit more."

Isaac didn't seem to understand her words, so Selena explained after taking a bite and politely swallowing. "You just melt against me when I kiss you. Even if you have no idea what you are doing, your body reacts and wants it instead. It isn't a bad thing, I enjoyed it a lot. You were very enthusiastic and are very attractive so its very hard for me to not want more."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:46 am

Isaac opened his box of pizza, placing several slices on his plate before quickly and rather hungrily... well... Devouring one. He'd already been acting on a lot of instincts today and right now hunger was the biggest one. He did his best to make sure he didn't get pizza all over his face, but somewhere in his mind he knew Selena would understand how long it had been since he'd eaten. He immediately dug into the second before putting back a glass of water.

Unfortunately, when he was done stuffing his face, Selena was still there and no less problematic for him. "Um...I... wasn't trying to tempt you." He said rather quietly. "I... melt? My body.. does that?" He asked, feeling the heat rising in his face. "It's.. hard to say I was enthusiastic... I wasn't uh... very in control of myself." He frowned and looked down, before quickly adding in a "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 8:22 pm

Selena didn't mind, the poor man was probably starving. It wasn't as if they were at some state dinner, he could eat as fast as he wanted and also he wasn't talking with his mouth full. That would have annoyed her.

Grabbing a napkin, she handed it over with barely a response and treated it as if it was perfectly normal. Even if he didn't need one now he might in a bit...

Raising one eyebrow in response, Selena tried to hide her smile. She was a bit...amused by such reactions out of him. "Well to be frank... yes you do melt. You have such rigid control normally don't you? It makes it fragile when pushed I suppose. Please! Don't apologize!"

Now she laughed lightly, shaking her head at the apology as she leaned on her hands with her elbows on the counter. "I didn't think my kissing or touching could ever bother someone that much. You losing control is...really flattering. Very very flattering, I feel honored."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:32 am

He rather quickly took the napkin, almost as eager to clean his face as he had been to stuff it. Of course, right now he really wished he didn't have a face. That didn't sound right. But it was close enough to accurate because he REALLY wished he didn't have anything to show embarrassment like his face was with all of its... turning red... God, he couldn't even think right today, this sucked.

"W...Well..." He shook his head. It wasn't... He wasn't that susceptible to it.. It's just.. "I've never uh... y'know.. so... I guess I wasn't... prepared." Yes, that all sounded sane and normal... He glanced at her again before giving something akin to an amused grunt. "You're dangerous." He said, trying to regain at least a little of his controlled stoicness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driftwood.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Human World General-
Jump to: