(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 5:04 am

Rin had easily been distracted and had forgotten all about the duet, his attention span not being the best right now in his drunken state. He was getting kisses from Aoi, and that was one of the best things he could have~

His arms were wrapped securely around her waist as he enjoyed the kisses, giving a pleased little sound as she continued to respond and play with his hair.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 5:22 am

Aoi almost paused, the pleased little sound making her pleased herself. Rin was enjoying kissing~ Should she stop? No...no she shouldn't. They should keep kissing, kissing was good and lots of kissing was best.

Her hands never stopped playing with his hair though, she loved his hair so much and it was too soft. It demanded just as much attention as his lips!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 5:33 am

Rin gave Aoi a small squeeze, the heated kiss making him want to be affectionate or respond as she played with his hair. The kisses were nice, he loved kissing like this and was happy she wasn't stopping.

He was perfectly happy with this, Aoi kisses~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 5:55 am

Aoi giggled in her throat as Rin squeezed her, pulling back after a few more moments for some much needed air. She didn't know if the gigai needed it, but Rin sure did even if he didn't want to. All smiles though, Aoi began nuzzling his cheek and chin with little soft giggles. "Aaah, drunk Usa really loves attention! What other kinds of attention does he want?"

Should she keep kissing him once he had his breath back? Should she do more? More cuddles? Should she feed him... What did Rin want...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 5:59 am

Rin had needed air, yes... He hadn't wanted to stop the kissing though, but that would have made it hard for proper breathing. His breathing was a bit heavy, but he was smiling nonetheless as Aoi began nuzzling him.

"Aaa~ I want Aoi attention~" He replied simply; he wanted Aoi attention! That was what he wanted the most, just Aoi. He could give her attention and she could give him attention!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:12 am

Aoi could definitely give Aoi Attention. She nuzzled and kissed his cheeks and chin and then the bottom of his jaw and top of his neck. Her hands of course never stopped their soft attentions to him, he wanted all her attention and affection and he would get every last ounce!

At least for the moment her focus was on the sweeter versions of that, though with her it was possible it could slip any moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:16 am

Aoi attention~

Rin's smile was a happy one as she planted kisses on his face, his cheeks and chin and then his jaw before...

Just out of his typical reaction, his hold on her tightened momentarily as she kissed his neck. It was his neck, after all... It was just a little kiss though, and Rin attempted to nuzzle Aoi as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:26 am

Aoi felt his hold tense, tightening enough for her to take notice of it and smile a bit. "Eeeh Usa likes his neck kissed even now?"

Drunk...Rin had been...someone she had wanted to see riled up... Aoi remembered this now and with Ruka having fled.... Well it was fair game! She giggled and moved her mouth back to his neck, kissing it again though this time she planted a few there instead of just the one. No nuzzles for him! He must get kisses!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:30 am

"Aoiiiii...You know my neck-" It wasn't like he was complaining, just informing in his drunken tone before he was promptly cut off by a noise as she began planting a few kisses on his neck.

Aa, the neck kisses... Felt good...

Like the first time, after another kiss his hold tightened again around her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:40 am

"I dooo! But you sobered up last time way too fast and I never learned about drunk Rin's responses!" Aoi said firmly, her words not allowing him any freedom. Her mouth went lower on his neck, moving his scarf away gently as she got a noise out~

Noises were niiiice. Plus the tightening holds were too! Her hands slowed the teasing of his hair finally, she more distracted by the neck playing now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:44 am

"Aoiiii...." It was a soft whine, but obviously his heart was not into it, much too focused on the attention Aoi was currently giving his neck. It felt really good, his neck was a sensitive area he couldn't help but react easily when she kissed him there...

His hold tightened once more, squeezing slightly as another small noise came out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:59 am

Aoi just ignored the soft whine that lacked any substance. Instead she nipped the skin lightly before licking it, knowing Rin would react nicely. A hand slid down to the scarf that still blocked a large chunk of his neck though, tugging it away.

Karaoke...what was that and why was it important to remember? It didn't matter~ Drunk Rin needed attention!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:03 am

Just as Aoi expected, she got a nice response from Rin as she began nipping and licking at the skin of his neck. He felt the fabric of his scarf leave him, but that wasn't a concern right now... Aoi was giving lots and lots of attention to his neck and his focus was on that.

He forgot all about the karaoke, Aoi and what she was currently doing the only thing on his mind right now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:23 am

Aoi's focus became 'make rin make more sounds' and not 'give rin attention like he wanted'. That was a grand plan, a grand and amazingly epic plan. Her hand pulled the scarf off and let it fall between them, the fingers of that hand rubbing the skin of his neck lightly on the side opposite of her mouth.

Her mouth was sucking and biting, wanting louder sounds now and hoping Drunk Rin enjoyed this! Sober Rin did enough to get him to throw all caution and propriety to the wind!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:32 am

The reactions Aoi desired were easily obtained, and she was given more sounds as she continued to tease his neck. Touching, nipping, licking...on his neck...

It all felt too good...

Where were they again? Oh well, wasn't important. What was important was how nice this all felt.

Luckily for them the rooms were basically soundproof for customers to come and enjoy themselves without worrying about hearing other people singing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:41 am

Aoi pulled back after a bit more teasing, those sounds like sweet sweets to her and just as filling~ She was smiling warmly, a familiar light in her eyes even still though. "Riiin! Should I keep doing things to your neck or do you want other touches now?"

Would Drunk Rin be honest? Or would he ask for more sweet things again? Aoi had no clue but she was definitely wanting to test the limits of drunken Rin and sexual things.

The poor...karaoke room... and poor Ruka if she walked in any time soon...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:50 am

"Aoiii..." What he wanted? Other touches or should she keep doing this... That was a hard choice... He liked what she was doing, but the thought of other things...

He liked both...

Aoi doing these things, it felt good, it always felt good... His Aoi giving him such nice attention, his Aoi making him react this way, he could either have more of this or more of other things...

"Aoi that's a hard choicee... they're both nice..." Rin answered, his hold momentarily tightening in reaction again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:54 am

Aoi tilted her head at the soft whining before tugging the scarf away and setting it beside them. He was thinking carefully on what he wanted next, so she would help him by scooting just a twinge back just before his hold tightened. Her hands moved down his body to his pants, undoing his belt as she gave a slow nod.

"Well! I think I can do both then so Rin doesn't need to choose~" Both it was then! Sitting up to make it easier, Aoi's one arm went to his shoulder to steady herself while the other kept working on his pants. She wasn't one to wait when she had things to dooo~ Instead her mouth found his neck and began sucking again, there would be a few new marks for him to hide with his scarf!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:01 am

Both? Both was much better than having to choose! Aoi touches, his neck and more... He didn't have to choose after all~! He was perfectly content with that decision, and another sound was earned as Aoi returned to his neck, feeling her hand work on his pants as well.

Honestly, he had believed these actions would come at a later time, from what he recalled... Though right now he was hardly aware of where they were and the inappropriateness of it. He had just thought later... Later because...

"Aoi's going to stay later righttt~?" She had already said she planned on it, but he wanted to hear it again! It was rare she got to stay over now, certainly not as often as she used to be able to... "Since engagement and alll?"

It seems drunken Rin wasn't really embarrassed about talking about anything...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:06 am

Such sweet noises the Bun Man gave Aoi~ Aoi giggled a bit in her throat, glad all those years and that training had given her so much knowledge on how to make him happy! Her hand had the zipper pulled down and was sliding into his underwear when Rin spoke up.

While her mouth stopped its sucking to reply to him, she was immediately flustered as the man continued unexpectedly. Her hand gripped his obvious reaction through his underwear instead of what she had been planning, a soft whine coming from her throat. "R-Riiiin! Don't... don't... say such flustering things right noooow! O-Of course I am staaaying! I-I'll be there all night..."

Instead of dealing with her feelings that welled up at that reminder, Aoi decided to distract Rin more. Her hand gripped him tightly as her mouth bit his neck in her attempt to get him be quiet...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:14 am

Rin wanted to respond to Aoi's words, she was acting adorably flustered at the mention of their engagement, but...but she had stopped his response easily as she gripped him, causing a strong response rather than the words he wanted to say.

It wasn't hard to shut a drunken Rin up like this, even if he wanted to say these things so badly...

She had him right where she wanted him like this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:23 am

Aoi was pleased Rin was enjoying himself and had shut up! Yes good! No more words about things she wasn't thinking aboooout~

Instead she let go only briefly to slip her hand inside of his underwear and begin touching him quite intently. The whole point was to make Rin feel good and have attention, not to tease him or mess with him. Her mouth began more teases after this though, wanting him to feel the best he could at the moment. Rin should enjoy himself and let her make him feel good...because she loved him absolutely and was willing to tie herself to him forever because of that~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:30 am

Rin's responses were strong, a bit stronger than he'd typically react when sober and it was good the rooms were soundproof. A hand around Aoi tightened, gripping her clothing as he gave a moan.

There was hardly any teasing to this, Aoi was being quite straightforward with this, all focused on him feeling good. He couldn't deny, it felt amazing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:56 am

With both Rin's sounds and his hand gripping her clothing, Aoi knew she was making him feel the best she could! Which was good... Drunk Rin seemed louder too, luckily the booths were soundproof...

Wait booth?! Aoi almost stopped then, realizing that... that she was doing something that was probably looked down on and would embarrass Rin later... But then he moaned again and she promptly did not care. Ruka would stay away hopefully, the adoring woman wasn't stopping even if his twin walked in.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:03 am

Rin knew nothing about a booth, no knowledge of the room they were currently in, he was completely focused on what Aoi was doing. A more sober him would hold many concerns over the fact they were in a public place, even if they were currently in private.

He had been cracking on...some things, but fluster still prevailed overall most of the time.

That didn't exist for drunken Rin though, right now all he felt was pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: