(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:07 am

Poor broken drunken Rin~ Aoi thought to herself, a bit teasingly but also happily. She was showering him with all of her love and he was accepting it happily! Her mouth switched to the other side of his neck to make sure she didn't tease him too much as her hand continued its rather intent actions.

All Aoi wanted was for Rin to feel the best she could make him, which she was doing a good job at the moment. He was utterly lost it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:13 am

With the attention being given to his neck along with what Aoi was doing with her hand, Rin was unable to think of anything else. He had wanted before to say more things that would make Aoi adorably flustered, but she'd easily stopped him.

His hands held her clothing tightly, he was rather lost...completely so as he was brought closer and closer to the edge.

Aoi's name escaped him, his arms squeezing her once more. If she kept this up... well, she would kep this up there was no doubt to that...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:25 am

Aoi smiled against Rin's neck, liking how tightly he clung to her because of her actions as well as how much he moaned. She was doing a good job, she was making him happy and love her more with this!

However as Rin moaned her name, the shinigami realized a rather large flaw in her plan. He'd... he would get it all over... like this... "Rin let me go for a moment!"

She had to make sure it didn't get anywhere and she was absolutely positive if she used her mouth he'd feel even better. Two problems solved! Her hand slowed down just a bit as she pulled back, intending to quickly scoot off of him and place him in her mouth to make sure there was no issue.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:58 pm

L...Let go? Aoi sounded urgent about that, and while Rin would rather not let her go and would rather want her to stay close to him like she was, her tone caused his arms to loosen enough for her to do as he pleased.

Her hand had slowed down as she moved off of him, and his hands move to clench the fabric of the seat of....whatever he was currently sitting on as Aoi slipped him into her mouth, causing a rather strong response.

S...Soon he'd...

"A-Aoi..."

Too much, it felt...too good, her doing this. He couldn't last any longer, he knew... He knew he couldn't... A few moments after Aoi had taken him into his mouth, a stronger moan escaped him, his hands clenching the cushioned seat under him in a tight grasp as he reached his climax.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 1:38 am

Aoi was glad Rin had let her, otherwise she would have had to use a bit of force or stop altogether. He was holding the cushion tightly in place of her and she was a bit disappointed the man hadn't grabbed her hair... That disappointment quickly faded as Rin's moaning grew rather loud and he gave her a nice calling of his name as he climaxed.

Keeping her mouth on him until he was finished, the shinigami swallowed and licked him clean before sitting up and smiling. Her hand gently moved him back into his pants for now before she crawled back onto his lap. They could do up his pants in a bit~ Rin needed love and attention still.

:: NSFW - END ::
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 1:43 am

Rin's breathing was hard as Aoi moved into his lap, having placed him back in his pants; it could be done up more properly in a moment. When she was back in his lap, his hands left the cushions and returned to holding Aoi to him.

His phone had signaled a message while they'd been busy, Ruka having messaged them and saying that she was ready when they were.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:37 am

"Aaah Rin really likes it when I do that~ He loved it the first time and ever siiince. Even with his normal fluster!" Aoi teased very softly as she snuggled in his arms, kissing his chest. Rin was breathing hard but it would calm down for him in a bit... Had she heard something earlier?

One of their phones...

She'd check in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:43 am

Rin was enjoying the Aoi snuggles as Aoi spoke, his arms continuing to hold her close to him as he lowered his head some to nuzzle the top of hers lightly. It'd felt really good, he did enjoy it... He didn't feel flustered at all right now, just cuddly still...though he was still rather drunk...

He hadn't heard his phone at all~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 4:05 am

Aoi sighed softly, smiling as Rin nuzzled her and made her feel rather loved in his arms. She clung to his shirt, having wanted to kiss him but enjoying this just as much... The sound earlier had been a text on Rin's phone, remembering now that the sound definitely wasn't hers and could only BE a phone at this point.

Without moving too much, Aoi's hand slipping into his pocket and began tugging his phone out so she could check the message for him. Drunk him wouldn't mind~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 4:09 am

Rin didn't care at all at Aoi's tugging to get his phone out, more focused on nuzzling her and showing her lots of love and affection as she sat close to him. Aoi should have lots and lots of cuddles, lots of nice attention...

Where were they again? Oh well, that wasn't important... Cuddles and love did~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:00 am

Aoi was giggling strongly as Rin continued his extreme affections, the phone FINALLY coming free as she pulled it out. Unlocking it with her finger, her head turned just enough to read the message and she then dropped it back to the couch. "Usaaa? Ruka is waiting for us downstairs. Do you wanna go home and have lots more cuddles? Maybe naked ones!"

Naked cuddles were the best...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:06 am

Ruka...downstairs? Oh right... Karaoke. They had done karaoke, though if Ruka was waiting for them downstairs that meant it was time to go. He didn't want to stop with his affections, but Aoi's suggestion was a winning one and he gave a nod.

"Okaaaay~" He replied, giving a bright and happy smile.

His pants still needed to be buckled back up, and his phone was on the couch.... He'd have to let Aoi go...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:37 am

Aoi laughed and leaned back, but Rin made no moves to let go of her as she picked up his phone. Wouldn't be good for anyone to get this! Stuffing it in her vest, she leaned back more against his arms and smiled. "Come on Usa! I want to cuddle you in bed! And I want fun too. I gave you lots of attention, but I want the same when we get back."

She gave Rin a teasing pout, crossing her arms and turning her head slightly to get him to either play along or fall for it. Drunk Rin might go either way...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:48 am

Rin looked conflicted for a few moments as Aoi mentioned wanting to cuddle in bed, it would be nice though the downside was that he'd have to let go noooow... She wanted lots of nice attention to, and she had for him...so he wanted to for her!

He gave up, and let go of her so she could slip off of him; cuddles at home then! He could hold out that long!

His hands moved to attempt to fix his pants, fumbling some but after a few tries he got them buckled and zipped properly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:10 am

Drunken Rin's confliction was strong but Aoi waited it out. He would definitely give in especially with her pouting! Within a few moments that assumption was proven true and he got a kiss on his cheek before she scooted off of his lap. His scarf was nabbed and wrapped around her neck as he buttoned himself up, slowly but surely...

She might have helped him, but the woman was doing one last look over the karaoke room for anything they might have forgotten. There was nothing left and she made sure to drink all the rest of the alcoholic beverages remaining. No need to waste them!

Aoi held out her hand and grinned. "Ne Rin, take my hand. I'll help you stand and we can leave."

Holding his hand would keep him steady but was also a nice treat for her! Not seeing him much made her want to always hold it and be touching him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:17 am

Rin's hand briefly went to his scarf as Aoi wrapped it around his neck again; ooh, she'd probably left marks too, so it was good to have it on especially~! He always wore it though so nothing was strange!

Aoi drank while Rin straightened his clothes out some before looking to her, giving another happy smile as he accepted her hand and took it into his own. He was a bit wobbly when he attempted to stand, but he knew Aoi wouldn't let him stumble or anything!

"Ready~!" Ruka was waiting for them at the exit downstairs, ready to head out to the car and leave. She was still sober, so she would be the one doing the driving... She just... Maybe they'd be safe to ride back... She didn't want to think of their...activities, but...perhaps it meant a safe car ride...hopefully...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:30 am

Aoi was smiling up a storm as Rin seemed extremely happy and was still a bit giddy. That was really good! Seeing Rin this openly happy was a treat for her and she was enjoying it. His wobbling as he stood made her wary but as he didn't stumble or move too much she didn't have to dive for him or protect him.

"Haha, see? Perfectly fine! Now lets go down." Aoi giggled as she took him from the room, her smile still really happy while leading him down the hall and to the stairs. Careful to make sure he wouldn't mess up on the stairs, the woman led him down slowly. When she saw Ruka though she gave the other woman an almost innocent smile. Had they really done things...?

Would she ever know....? Well she would lead them to the car, or lead Aoi who would lead Rin... "Ruuuka! We're here!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:37 am

Rin walked carefully as Aoi guided him out of the room and down the stairs. He wouldn't trip and worry Aoi! He was perfectly capable of walking down the stairs! Aoi wouldn't have to worry about trying to catch him if he fell, he was being careful!

He was still quite clingy towards Aoi though and affectionate as they reached the bottom of the stairs where there was no danger.

Ruka returned Aoi's smile, having stuffed down her...horror...

"I'll drive! Aha, I'm actually staying at a friend's tonight, so I'll drop you both off at home, that good!" She would take no risks. None. She'd already called and cleared with a friend, she would help the other woman with her studies!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:56 am

Not minding the clingyness one bit, Aoi allowed Rin to stay as close and give her as much affection as he wanted. Hair pettings and shoulder and neck touches were nice, as were the occasional head kisses and nudges.

"Well thats good, cause I don't know how and I think Rin would end up killing you two." Aoi glanced back at the man two inches (barely) from her. She still smiled and nodded, following Ruka outside. "That's fine! Have lots of fuuun."

...Yes.... yessss.... Aoi's smile was a hint happier at this development. Yes...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:02 am

"Right, we can't let him drive at all!" Ruka agreed, her smile growing some as she turned towards the door; "I will, it should be lots of fun as soon as we get her work out of the way!"

Talks, and movies, and food~!

Having said that, she opened the door, holding it open for Aoi for the woman and her brother to walk through before she headed towards the car, slipping into the driver's seat and pulling out the key she'd taken from Rin earlier.

"Need help getting him in the car?" She teased, causing an almost pouty frown from Rin.

"I can get in just fineee!" He wasn't that drunk...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:14 am

With Ruka off to have fun with a friend, Aoi gave her a grin as she held open the door. "Awww sounds like lots of fun. Thanks!"

Rin was still clinging to her but they still kept a good pace to the nearby car, Aoi moving to open the door before she heard the woman's teasing. A giggle sounded and the shinigami shook her head. "Naaah! I'm stronger than I look, even if he passed out right now I'd be just fine helping him~ I'm all the help Usa needs."

"Though if you can get in without help, now's the time to show me, Usa."Aoi teased too, looking back up at Rin as she held open the door.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:17 am

Ruka gave a small laugh, glancing back at the pair at Aoi's words to Rin. He claimed to be able to get in on his own, but at Aoi's words he'd gone silent.

"I'd have to let go..." He would need to let go of Aoi to get in the car on his own though! He didn't want to let gooo...

He just wanted to keep holding on to and cuddling her, not separate just to get in the car!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:21 am

Aoi almost fell over, Rin was...really clinging wasn't he! She clasped a hand to her mouth to stop the loud giggles. "O-Okay! I'll get in first but don't fall over..."

Bending down to slide into the car, she was careful not to break contact with him one bit! If Rin wanted to always touch her then Aoi would always oblige him. Always.

Even if it meant Ruka got a silly show or ruined Ruka.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:28 am

"I won't~"

Aoi was gonna get in first~ That mean he didn't have to let goo~ That made Rin happy, and he followed after her to get into the car and sit beside her. He didn't let go at all, now that he was sitting down it was even easier to get close~!

Ruka waited until the two were properly settled in the car, having already gotten on her seat belt and ready to drive when they were all set.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:33 am

Aoi was fine without a seatbelt, if anything happened she could protect Rin as well so she just let the man snuggle her with a grin. "Ussaaa you're gonna knock me over! I think we're all set for now Ruka, getting him in a seatbelt will be impossible..."

He was going to topple her over at this rate though and they'd fall to the seat in a pile! That wouldn't be good at all. But Shiro usa was so cute... Aoi didn't know that she didn't want cuddles like that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: