(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Special Delivery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Special Delivery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:41 pm

A library that big...she almost had to wonder how it was kept properly with such a size...even with other shinigami...

Still, when Mia handed her the wide book she'd mentioned being her best bet, she flipped through it some, being careful with the pages though before giving a nod. "Th-Thanks, I'll copy everything down that I need to...a-again, t-thanks..."

She'd said thanks twice, but...to Muika this was important.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:52 pm

"W-Welcome." Mia was glad this would help her, still smiling and hoping it helped Muika as well. She wished she had drawing supplies but... well she didn't keep much around... and if the woman wanted to make a nice picture for her love she'd need good things!

Moving to grab a black cloak, Mia flipped it around her as she moved to grab a set of pretty and long sleeved gloves. "I-I'll grab your candy too... H-Here, let me lead you back then..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:57 pm

"Thanks..." Muika replied, holding the book to her as Mia went to grab the candy she was being given, it seemed like she'd have a tiny haul to bring back...

She followed Mia as the woman put her cloak on, giving one final glance towards the library where the two sleeping ones were before turning her attention back to heading out. "Y-Yeah."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:05 pm

"D-Don't worry...if they are sleeping...they both need it..." Mia gave a little wave even if they couldn't see it, leading Muika down the stairs and to the kitchen. "W-We have to practically drug Masa to get him to rest sometimes... or sit on him. I-I mean me and...the Healing Division Captain... She's...sorta...family to him? And...me..."

Mia's voice sounded strained, wincing. Lakshmi was her father's... girlfriend...

Pulling a few bags as well as one large one of kompeito out of an utterly filled cupboard, Mia closed it as she put them into a bag to carry. It was a homemade one, with little kitties sewn in embroidery on it. Holding it out with a small smile, she hoped Muika wouldn't fuss but she had so many of these!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:08 pm

Drug him...he must not like taking breaks much then...? Mia had mentioned he'd been sick...so if he were a workaholic she supposed she could picture it...

"Mm..."

Muika watched as Mia pulled a few bags out of the cupboard; that was a lot...but Mia seemed sure about letting her have all of this...and if she was sure...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:21 pm

Muika did not fuss! With a smile, she let the woman have the bag and turned to lead her from the house and back into the evil jungle. Once through the evil jungle and out into the streets, Mia pulled up her hood and drew her cloak close. She did not want to be seen... It was a silent trip to Division 6, but the people there seemed to recognize her.

Once she made it to the area where you could make a senkaimon, Aoi's butterfly floated out. "O-Open the portal you made before please."

It fluttered in agreement and then opened up the senkaimon. Turning to Muika, her voice was a soft whisper. "H-Here...it should...place you where you left from... G-Goodluck and...I hope you like the candy..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Muka followed Mia through the shrubbery outside of her home, and then all the way back towards the Division Aoi had led her through; when they reached the area they'd come out at, Mia requested a portal to be opened.

It was...a bit intimidating going in alone, but...she should be let out right where she came in...so that would mean directly home.

"'K-Kay...I-I'm sure the candy will be d-delicious. Th...Thanks, again..." She'd said that...a lot, but...Mia had helped her out with a lot of things; the measurements, and for the candy, and the book, which she had a tight grip on as she gave a small wave to Mia before turning towards the portal...

Just...step through...

Thinking that, repeatedly, she did so and headed off back towards home.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:32 pm

"Welcome." Mia called as Muika left, giving her a wave and watching until she knew the woman was through safely. The butterfly flew back to her hand, landing on a finger as she returned to 6th with it. She'd head home and make sure the two tired silly ones were resting well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Delivery
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4