(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Special Delivery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Special Delivery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:28 am

"A-Ah...mostly...things that will...help me learn things..." Muika replied; that was mostly what she read, though she sometimes read actual stories like fiction...Her priorities were to learn more so she could help more around the apartment though. "H-He works...at a...a b-buter-maid...cafe..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:37 am

Oh! She read nonfiction. Mia smiled sheepishly, not knowing how to respond to that. She read mostly fiction, though she did read historical texts and many many others at times.

Hearing about the human male's job though, Mia couldn't help giving a small giggle. "S-So he's a butler then? I've only...seen those in anime before..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:42 am

"M-Mm...He likes...doing that, helping others...so being able to do that makes him really happy..." It was something he was happy with, and it wasn't dangerous like her job, so...it worked out well.

She hadn't seen...much anime, before they'd moved into the apartment she'd never seen any, but Iyuki liked watching it so she watched with him sometimes...though she wasn't familiar with much.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:50 am

"He sounds like Masaru. Really sweet at least then..." Mia smiled, able to not stutter that time! Masaru gave her courage and she blushed at that thought. Hiding behind her hair again, she tried speaking more though the stuttering and pausing came back. "M-Masa... likes to help others... a lot too... He doesn't like n-needing help though..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:01 pm

Muika gave a small nod, "Mhmm...same with...Iyuki."

He liked helping others a lot, though he had let her at least help him when he needed help, but when it came to his family it seemed he was reluctant when it came to them helping?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:07 pm

"Are you two...married? P-Planning a family or anything?" Mia felt she could ask such question a bit more now, blushing as she did though. They said love so love it was... serious.

Everyone around her was in love it seemed. Even evil Aoi. Her hair continued to hide her a bit, her smile small. "I want one... One day... When Papa won't get angry about becoming a grandfather..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:15 pm

She'd only had a light, embarrassed tint to her cheeks before, but thanks to Mia's words it was now full on red. "Tha-th..th...N-Not...really..."

Not...Not literally or anything, but...

"Th-The...t-terms are...are used...sometimes...a-and he doesn't seem to mind them...H-He seems happy that...that people think...we..." It...It was only what she'd observed, but... "I-If he...wanted...I-I wouldn't...wouldn't m-mind..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Mia's smile grew, though she was hiding it a bit. Muika's red face did not go unnoticed, but the shinigami woman was really happy for her. "S-Still...that's good to hear. Y-You must love him a lot then... I-It's sweet. If he...likes the terms... then he p-probably is waiting to ask you...when he thinks...its the right time..."

At least Mia felt that was right at least. If he seemed to like it and was happy then... he wanted to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:34 pm

"M-Mm..." She gave another nod; she did, she loved him a lot. Her face was burning by Mia's next words though; waiting to...ask...

That...

That...That wasn't something she could...could so easily believe! That...As she'd said she wouldn't mind, it was sometimes still just...just hard to believe since it was...well, her...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:53 pm

Mia's smile was bright and happy even as she blushed a bit... The woman was so adorable! And so happy it seemed even as she blushed! Still, it was uncomfortable blushing all the time so she decided to focus on another subject since it was rather embarrassing and yet cute.

"H-Here, this must be...really embarrassing to talk about..." How...about... "I-I'd introduce you to M-Masa but... he needs rest. D-Don't worry! He's really nice... e-especially for Nobility! S-So..."

Talk about Masa being nice! Yeah good plan!

Last edited by Crimson Empress on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:58 pm

"M-Mm..." Nobility? That...That was a thing here then, well, in the more traditional sense she assumed. Still...that was...impressive to hear? "N-Nobility's a...a bigger thing here, then?" She managed to question, voicing her thoughts again.

It was good to hear that...that he was really nice, she supposed; nice people...were good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:03 pm

"Mhm. There are large and small ones here... M-Masa is from one of the bigger ones, he's the head of the family. Th-They tend to produce strong shinigami, th-though thats not always so? J-Just sometimes and especially in Masaru's case." Mia seemed happy to talk about Masa, her hair lowering as she focused on that. Realizing though that there was something Muika might not know about, she smiled sheepishly.

"Y-You did know people can have children here? I-Its...sort of the afterlife because...souls come here when they die in the other realm... But its...really not just that it seems. I-I was born here as well, my Papa is a Shinigami who was born... Aoi was someone who died, and so is C-Captain though."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:35 pm

Muika listened as Mia explained about how nobility was here, it...so strong shinigami tended to come from noble houses? Well, in Masaru's case at least?

Mia seemed happy talking about him, and she was definitely becoming noticeably less shy...

Ch-Children? In the afterlife...that was possible? She...She wouldn't of thought that was possible, considering it was the...the afterlife, though...she supposed...it was another world in general, so...that made it seem less impossible?

"I see...I-I hadn't really thought about...that...or that was it was possible..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:21 pm

"I-Its confusing...But...if you think of this less as just the afterlife...and more just a whole other world... Even if having kids is a lot... h-harder here than in the human world it seems... R-Rarer. A-At least." Mia nodded, glad she had brought it up! This was a much easier subject and less embarrassing. "I-I read a lot of things in the library, theres so much on the realms at least... I want to visit H-Hueco Mundo one day maybe...too... I heard...its pretty..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:31 pm

"Mm..." Muika gave another nod, that made sense...even if it was rare, if it was thought of as more of another world it was easier to see how it was possible.

Hueco Mundo? That was...were hollows came from, from what she knew. Pretty?

"T-That's where...hollows come from, r-right?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:37 pm

Glad Muika was understanding a bit more, Mia smiled more openly. She was feeling more at ease, soon she felt she'd be able to actually measure the woman! Which was good, she hated to keep her...

Nodding as Muika questioned her, she knew it was a bit odd and looked away from the other person's face. "Y-Yeah. Its a large pretty desert where its always night. Th-There are things in it... But I'd like to see it...myself one time..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:41 pm

A desert where it was always night...?

"It sounds...i-interesting."

She'd never really seen a desert in general aside from books or what television showed, but...it seemed interesting enough. Though her biggest concern about seeing such a sight would be obvious, the hollows...

She was perfectly content with her own world in that regard.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:30 pm

"M-Mhm..." It did...which was why she wanted to go. Interesting... And the more powerful Hollows wouldn't bother her she felt... Most of the ones you could run into would be weaker...hopefully...

But Mia doubted she'd ever get to try this.

Feeling a little more comfortable, she gave a small smile. "D-Did you want to try getting measured now?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:31 pm

Measured? R-Right...they should probably start that; things weren't...as awkward as before so it should be...easier. Things would be alright, and not...super awkward; she was definitely less nervous than before...

"S-Sure..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:29 am

Smiling softly, Mia grabbed a notepad and small pencil sitting there, along with the measuring tape. Standing, she moved over to a clear section of the room and waved for Muika to follow her. "Here, we can start with the ones that do not require you to be undressed such as arm length and leg length."

She was gaining courage! No stutter! Be professional!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:34 am

"'K-Kay..." Muika stood, following Mia over towards the clear section after she'd been motioned to do so. Arm and leg length first then, that would be fine; easy...

When she was in the spot she needed to be in she stood still, waiting further instruction.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Mia pulled the tape from its roll and motioned Muika to hold out her arms. "H-Here. If you want I can move you how I need...it'd be faster that way..."

If she had to ask her every time she needed a movement it would be a long time they were stuck here...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:11 pm

Muika held out her arms as Mia motioned, letting her get the measurements for them. At Mia's suggestion, Muika gave a small nod.

"'K-Kay..." That...would probably make it easier on Mia, and as she said, it would make things go faster.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:42 pm

Mia was quick with the measurements, not wanting Muika to feel more awkward than she should. Muika gave the okay though to be moved and with gentle hands Mia moved her arms and body lightly as she measured lengths. Kneeling, she moved to measure the woman's legs and such before she stopped and made notations on the notepad.

Slightly tinted in the face, she looked down. "N-Now you'll have to take off your clothes. Not all of them! But I need accurate... of chest and hips and..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:39 pm

As Mia took the measurements Muika remained quiet, letting Mia move her as she pleased to get the correct numbers.

When it came time to get the next set of measurements, she gave another small nod; that would...be alright, she'd already been assured there wouldn't be any accidental walk ins or anything...

She moved to remove her hoodie first, letting it slip off, anything that needed to go off she'd do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Delivery
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next