(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Only Losers Get Sick

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:08 am

"E..Eh..." Kaimu offered more head petting at Mia's little sob. That...That wouldn't be good, Mia had a point. Witnessing your mother hitting on the one you were dating well...

That had to be awkward...and upsetting...

"Y-yeah...maybe go without him first."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:56 pm

Mia nodded. Kaimu really had no idea how her mother was... Despite being her father...

It was silly but the thought didn't really bother her anymore, at least other than in bursts. Masaru and everyone seemed okay with such things...

Smiling and showing her relief at having talked with someone about her feelings at least, Mia moved back from the hug. "I-I might go...watch over him."

Her eyes glanced at the bed and the sleeping man on it with a bit of wistfulness. She could lay next to him and read or play a game. If he'd need her, she'd be right there for him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:40 pm

Kaimu gave a nod at Mia's words when she pulled back, "Right, if you need me just let me know; I'll be down the hall."

He could head back to his own room for a bit; he'd been in here to keep an eye on Masaru until Mia showed up, and help her with what she needed help with, if she needed him she could call on him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:25 pm

"Thank you. I'll send a message on my phone if I do." Mia smiled gratefully, bending down to pick up her cloak and take it with her to the bed. She had things in it that she could snack on or play with, so it was best to keep it with her.

Moving to the side Masaru wasn't deeply asleep on, Mia carefully crawled onto the bed. She didn't get under the covers, that might end up making her drowsy. Pulling a book from the cloak, she settled in with a book, one hand reaching over to Masaru unconsciously as she took his hand and held it. It was one sign of her obvious worry over the man...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:31 pm

With a final nod, Kaimu left the room, closing the door behind him as he did so. He knew he should probably explore more, but really...he still needed to get used to actually having that privilege first...which, for now at least, he wasn't...

He hadn't been pardoned for that long, so this newly gained freedom was still something to grow accustomed to.

Masaru remained asleep, though as Mia moved to the bed he muttered slightly, mostly gibberish again like before as his hand unconsciously grasped hers back.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:50 am

It had taken her a while, but Lakshmi had finally made it back to her home. Leading Nozomi by the hand up her drive, the woman carried the girls overnight bag in her other hand. Giving her a soft smile, she led the worried little child inside through the door. "We are here Nozomi. Do you want to go up and see him right away or would you want to eat first?"

It was getting close to dinner time, Lakshmi having had to deal with quite a few things before she could grab the young girl. Masaru's squad to organize, if he had had his Lieutenant he would be fine but the silly thing had just been promoted... Dealing with the Elders who had to be informed where the Head would be, and then of course getting Nozomi and making sure she had her things. Mia would be here, Lakshmi could only assume, and with Masaru here the girl would be left with no one.

She could spare her new nurse for a few days to take care of the pair.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:20 am

Masaru was mumbling things but Mia just smiled and relaxed, he was sleeping deeply hm? That was good. Feeling his hand hold hers in return, a small blush appeared but otherwise she did nothing. Instead she relaxed and read for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:52 am

Nozomi had been surprised to hear that she would be coming to stay here overnight, and she probably would have had more excitement if the reason hadn't been due to Masaru being sick.

She'd seen him get a small cold before, but this sounded like it was worse...

"If Masa-nii's awake I'll see him." Nozomi replied, giving a smile; "If he's sleeping though I'll eat first."

She wondered if Masaru had needed to take medicine...he wasn't good with it...

--

Masaru didn't mutter much afterwards, being a mostly quiet sleeper afterwards as Mia continued to keep his hand in her grasp as she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:08 am

"I do not think he is, Kai isn't in the same room anymore and I sense Mia in there with Masaru. We can check though." Lakshmi's voice was soft as she led Nozomi towards the stairs, she was going to get the girl's things settled in the guest room next to Masaru's at least.

"Up here is where you will be staying, Masaru's room is next to yours. I will introduce you to Mia's father, Kai. He should be able to sense me and come to greet us. He is just as nice as Mia, I promise." Smiling, she walked down the hallway at a careful pace for the child.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:42 am

Nozomi followed as Lakshmi led her upstairs, her eyes wandering around the place with some curiosity in her eyes. It was such a big place...Masa-nii's was big too, but this was a new place she'd hardly explored.

"'Kaay!" Nozomi seemed fine with the room arrangement, if she was next to Masaru's room then she could easily just head next door to see him if he was awake. "Mia-nee's dad?" He was as nice as Mia?

"Welcome back, Lak-tan~" Kaimu, having sensed Lakshmi's arrival had left the bedroom, approaching the two just as she'd expected. "It's good you're back..." He added with a small, sheepish laugh that implied they hadn't exactly had an easy time. Upon noticing Nozomi, who was looking up at him, he gave a happier grin. "And I'm guessing you're Zomi-tan~?"

"Yeah!" Nozomi was quick to agree, happy to see that her name was already known.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:55 am

Lakshmi enjoyed the girl's happiness, a soft smile on her face as she watched her look around. She could give her a tour of the this section and the larger one later. It was probably much different in design and style than Masaru's really. Much more Western and a few designs reminiscent of home too.

Nodding with a grin, she looked up as Kaimu approached them. Her smile grew, though it faltered just a bit as that sheepish laugh sounded. Oh no, what had happened...? Raising an eyebrow, she would wait until Nozomi was settled to ask. Her smile returned though after a moment and she gave him her greeting. "I'm home Kai!"

"Nozomi, this is Kaimu, he is Mia's Papa. You can probably call him whatever you want, he's a big sweetheart with a soft spot for pretty ladies like yourself." Lakshmi winked at Nozomi and tried to hold in a laugh back. Kaimu seemed so happy and so did Nozomi and she let go of the girls hand.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:11 am

Call him whatever?

Kaimu was still smiling so...

"Kai-otou-san?"

If anything, that one term felt like being stabbed with literal, solidified cute. Kaimu held his ground though, and remained composed, with his happy smile and bright aura. "Th..That works just fine!" He didn't want to not answer her of course, and Nozomi seemed very happy with his approval.

Though...

"Does that make Lak-okaa-san, then?" Nozomi asked innocently, directing her eyes up to Lakshmi.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:23 am

Lakshmi's smile was sweet as she watched Kaimu utterly enjoy being called father. He was so happy and it made Nozomi smile... She was going to die from cute overload from these two...

Kaimu had gotten an extra daughter it seemed and she was trying not to laugh a bit at that thought when... Those innocent little eyes. Lakshmi's eyes widened as she turned red. What!? Whaaaat!? Okaa-san!?

Could she say no to the cute?

"S-Sure. That is perfectly all right." With a sheepish smile, she reached up and played with her wavey hair. She didn't want Nozomi upset... Oh no... okaa-san already!?

Wait this means... If... Masaru...married Mia...

She would all but be his mother in law. The horror and amusement warred inside of her, the only outward sign being a slight widening of her eyes as she realized what this meant...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:10 am

If Kaimu weren't in full cute-mode, he would likely be attempting to not laugh at Lakshmi's reaction.

Nozomi on the other hand, again, looked happy at the approval of being allowed to call them these things! It only made sense though, if Kai was Mia-nee's dad, and Lakshmi and Kai were together then that's what they were! It made them mom and dad!

"Ah, right; Mia's with Masaru, he's out like a light I'd say..." Thankfully... "We got him to take the medicine...and he went back to sleep." Kaimu felt this was something he could at least inform her on now, and it would probably be best to do so.

"Masa-nii actually took medicine?" Nozomi seemed surprised by this, almost not believing it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:21 am

Lakshmi could sense impending doom on the horizon, she had no idea from what corner or where but she felt it would come from Kaimu.

She smiled a bit more truly at Nozomi's apparent happiness at these names, finding that maybe it wasn't so bad to be called that by a cute little girl like this. Masaru's news was good and she let out a sigh of relief. "If there was a spell to get rid of such colds I would have used it, but all we can do now is fill him full of medicine that will let him rest."

Nozomi's shock made Lakshmi sigh and rub her forehead, Kaimu's reaction earlier and the child's words allowing her to pinpoint a problem. "...He's one of those then Nozomi? You and Mia had issues I take it, Kai?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:42 am

"Mhmm! Masa-nii hates medicine, so he can act like a kid sometimes when it comes to taking it." Nozomi replied, giving a small nod.

Kaimu had to silently agree. Yeah, a damn kid alright...

"We had to hold him down...and even then it was still a fight." Kaimu replied, giving a nod of his own to confirm Lakshmi's question.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:50 am

Lakshmi gave a deep sigh, Nozomi and Kaimu's words making her shake her head. Masabutt...

"Well, Masabutt being a pain in the butt will not be anything new for me. I will handle medicine giving when I am here then, but we might need to run to the human world. They have...well medicine for children that tastes sweet to get them to take it. We will have to see if that works." She had been handling unruly patients for more years than Masaru was alive. Moving a bit down the hallway, she moved to a door nearby and opened it. "Lets get you settled Nozomi. If Masabutt is sleeping, then we will get you dinner. Mia should be able to handle anything that comes up."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:15 am

Masa...butt? Nozomi titled her head slightly; that was another name people called Masa? It was really silly sounding.

Kaimu agreed with Lakshmi with a nod at her suggestion though, if the human world had medicine that wasn't bad tasting that might be their only option if they wanted to get him to take it easier...Would it work properly on him though? Children required smaller doses when taking medicine, right? Would it work for him?

Nozomi gave another nod, following Lakshmi to the door nearby; it was a nice room! It was different from how the rooms were back at home, though home looked a lot different than this Lakshmi's home in general. She liked both though. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:54 am

Lakshmi knew the dosing on the children's medicine, they'd just have to double it or a little more to get the right set of symptom relief. Smiling as she showed Nozomi the room, the girl's enjoyment was visible and made her happy.

"I had you bring your bathing suit since I have a pool. Maybe you and Kai-otou-san can go swimming later? With Mia to watch over your brother, I do not think we have much to worry about. It is summer time and warm, night swimming with all of the lights is rather fun." Lakshmi set the girls things in the room, moving to unpack them and settle them in the empty dresser. Masaru would be a few days at least and it beat going through the bags for items.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 12:49 am

A pool!?

Nozomi brightened at the idea of going swimming, and gave an enthusiastic nod. "Yeah! I love swimming!" She'd never been night swimming before though, but it sounded like fun!

Kaimu stood in the doorway, unable to keep a small smile from his face; that sounded fine to him, the idea Lakshmi had given the girl.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:22 pm

"Ah good, then we should go eat now. Afterwards you can go see Masaru, he might be awake but even if not I assume you will want to check him with your own eyes?" Lakshmi was grinning, moving over to Nozomi's side as she placed a hand on her head softly. Such a precious little girl, she hoped she could ease her worries.

"I heard Mia-nee made the soup, so it should be especially good hm?" Looking up, she caught Kaimu's small smile and looked away with a flush. She had no idea why but she felt blushy over him watching her with Nozomi...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:50 pm

"Okay!" Nozomi replied; that would be good, even if Masaru was asleep she could at least see him, she could check in for a short bit and see how he was doing. "Mia-nee cooked? It should be really good then!"

At seeing Lakshmi's face flush when she'd met his eyes, Kaimu gave a small chuckle, turning his head a bit to do so.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:07 am

"Here, lets get you some dinner then." Lakshmi reached down and gently held Nozomi's hand, deciding to tease Kaimu before he started in on her. "Maybe you can convince Kai-otou-san to give you a piggyback ride down if you want? He's strong despite his scrawny looks I promise."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:37 am

Nozomi gave another happy nod as Lakshmi took her hand, letting the woman guide her towards the kitchen where the food was waiting, but before they made it far they stopped.

"E-Eh?" Kaimu blinked but once his mild surprise at Lakshmi's teasing had worn off he gave a laugh.

"Kai-otou-san can?" Nozomi questioned, tilting her head.

"That's right, Zomi-tan~!"

Nozomi seemed to brighten at the idea, and she gave a nod before Kaimu bent down to his knees for her to hop on.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:01 am

Lakshmi noticed Kaimu's hesitance and blinking and wondered what that was about. Had her teasing been too much? He wasn't very built at all, despite his strength and muscles. Had she hurt his feelings? Normally he was very confident and she hadn't thought it would effect him.

Wondering this, she was too lost in her thoughts for a moment before she was brought out by the cute image. Nozomi was climbing onto the bent over Kaimu's back and she had to cover her mouth to hide the cute smile that had appeared. He really did love kids. Leading the way, she moved to the stairs. "Come on otou-san and Zomi-tan. Lets feed her before she starves."

Moving down the stairs, she took them to the kitchen where the table was already set with the soup and bread. A tray with more soup and bread and water was set aside as Mara tended to things. She gave Lakshmi and Kaimu a nod but otherwise seemed a bit busy cleaning up. "Oooh that smells delicious. Thank you Mara."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Losers Get Sick
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next