(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Only Losers Get Sick

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:10 am

Mia waited until he was done drinking, before taking the glass and slipping from his body carefully. Sighing, she moved off of the bed and went to grab the tossed blanket before moving to make sure Masaru was settled into the bed. "You rest now! Next time you had better take the meds without fuss, or else it'll be two months now that I ask someone else for help. Lift your head, I have a pillow ready."

Mia was smiling softly, more worried than even her annoyance but she spoke in a firm tone.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:15 am

Masaru was obviously mopey, and when he had the chance he turned to his side like he had before when he'd refused the wretched medicine. He pulled the covers up with a displeased groan as he lifted his head like he'd been asked.

Unfair...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:23 am

Mia settled the pillow under his head, Kaimu once again forgotten as she made sure Masaru was tucked in. She reached up to the moping man, knowing what made him mopey but not understanding why it did. That threat had really worked?

She could laugh a bit now and let it out, playing with his hair a bit as she decided to soothe him. Her voice sounded as she started singing his mother's song softly, attempting to make him feel better and hopefully fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:26 am

Masaru closed his eyes, still in full on mope-mode but considering his exhaustion sleep came back to him rather easily. His exhaustion from his fever, along with the hair playing and singing sent him back to sleep in a matter of a few minutes.

Kaimu worked on straightening up the area, setting the medicine back in it's place; he couldn't help but smile as Mia sang, her voice sounded nice. It was pleasant to know she could sing so well.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:33 am

The song faded as she smiled, it had worked! Masaru was asleep...

Sighing, she moved off of the bed and stretched before looking at Kaimu and giving him a sheepish smile. "Thanks Papa. I didn't know he'd be like this... I guess Nozomi warned me sorta a long time ago though. We...need to figure something else out."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:39 am

"Welcome." He replied, giving a small laugh as she mentioned their recent struggle. "I suppose we'll need to ask Lakshmi if there's an easier method...that or better tasting medicine. He...really hates it it seems..."

There weren't that many non bitter medicines though, but Lakshmi had better knowledge...so there might be some that would help.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:49 am

"I hope so... I've never seen him like that. I'm not sure if the fever make it worse or what, but he was so...upset..." Mia sniffled, feeling tears well up. She had done all that to Masaru, made him that upset and...he probably hated her now. She moped a bit, poking her fingers together now that the stubborn MUST TAKE CARE OF MASA urge had died down.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:53 am

Kaimu brought his hand to Mia's head, lightly petting her head in attempt at comforting her as she began sniffling. "I'm sure he has his reasons; it could have been the fever, could be something else...maybe when he's awake again talk with him?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:11 am

Mia's head moved with Kaimu's hand unconsciously. It was soothing and she was pleased with it... Her sniffles died down and she relaxed. "That's a good idea. Maybe Masaru will tell me once he's rested."

Yawning, after all that activity from rushing over here to dealing with Masa, Mia felt like a nap herself. "Thank you again, you really helped me out. I couldn't have done that without you...Say, whats this I hear about you being called Master?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:14 am

"Maybe..." Kaimu replied, his smile softening...though...those last words. "E-Eh...ahaha...I-I live here now, right...and...since I'm in a relationship with Lakshmi...the servants here kind of...i-it feels a bit weird..."

Not really a bit weird...he still wasn't even remotely used to it. Being called that...it seemed so unfitting for him...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:21 am

"You are nobility now. I see." Mia teased lightly, crossing her arms and trying to nod thoughtfully but with his hand in her hair and petting she was unable to do so. "Does that mean I get some sort of title? I am your daughter... am I a princess now for real then?"

She flushed but kept her teasing up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:30 am

"Th..That's..." He...he was not! He in a relationship with Lakshmi, but he was no official noble, not at all! He didn't even act like one, he was far from nobility...

This...He wasn't...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:52 am

"...Thats how it works Papa. You are kind of stuck now... especially since it seems like you two are very serious. You moved in with her and she seems fine with the people working here calling you things..." Mia had a tiny pout in her smile, but she was happy for her dad nonetheless. Kaimu was very very happy, unbearably so!

Plus she could see him all the time now! If only her mom would come back and visit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:18 am

"Ahaha..." Kaimu gave a sheepish laugh, unable to really rebuttal Mia's words with anything. It just seemed....odd for him to be referred to that way, it would take a lot of getting used to. Still, he was happy, really happy how things had turned out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:15 am

"...So does that mean I really am a Princess now?" Mia's head tilted softly, a small smile on her face. For some reason she seemed stuck on that, but what Kaimu couldn't know was it had to do with Masaru and a conversation they had had earlier in his music room. If she...could find some way to be what he needed, she would do it. Even if it was embarrassing! Even if her face was flushed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:21 am

"E-Eh...well...I suppose...all things considered..." He replied, his finger moving to the edge of his mouth and scratching lightly after answering Mia's question.

He still wasn't used to the idea or anything, but Mia seemed to want to put it to these terms...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:42 am

"...Okay." Mia seemed oddly determined about this, accepting it. Now she could really be a princess and there would be no more worries!

She seemed sheepish about it, her hand going up to her done up hair and pulling loose a few strands to play with. It just...never felt like she was good enough for the man but this helped a bit. Moving to Kaimu, Mia laid herself against him in a hug though her arms never came up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:49 am

Watching as Mia approached him, resting her head against him and in response his arms moved around her in a soft embrace.

Knowing she enjoyed it, he brought his hand to her head and lightly stroked her hair, being careful not to disturb the way she had it up.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:01 am

"...Papa?" Mia's voice was soft, she didn't speak about these things to anyone really. But it was her father... Arms lifted up and wrapped around Kaimu as her head leaned just a bit into his hair stroking.

"Is it...hard...feeling worthy of them? I don't think... I mean...I'm a gutter rat. I didn't even know about you... Is it okay for me to care for him? I-Is it too selfish to...be by his side?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:09 am

"Hn...?" Kaimu blinked, "I try...to not really think about it. I think, as long as your both happy, you don't need to worry about feeling worthy. If they feel that we're enough, then that's that. Don't let yourself feel like a gutter rat, if you do and he finds out he might be upset...

But it's just as I said, as long as everyone's happy, social standing is irrelevant. Don't let anyone else try to tell you you're not good enough, if they do, tell me or Shirakawa; you'll be backed up."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:19 am

"If he knew he'd be really upset..." Mia admitted, laughing very quietly as Kaimu had said his piece. It did make her feel a bit better, they shared a similar situation as silly as it sounded. A father and daughter from the streets ending up with a pair of nobles. "I-I'll try not to... not to be like that... or let them tell me that... I can't...let you two just protect me all the time. I need to be strong...myself too."

Her determined voice was a bit back, though she still laid against Kaimu for comfort. "I have to be able to protect him too. And you too. I'll...try..."

"...Um...what do I tell Mom? She sent a letter...she's staying in a part of Rukon for a while... so I can get in contact with her again..." Mia had no idea how to explain about Masaru or Kaimu or Lakshmi or... anything...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:25 am

Kaimu gave a small smile at Mia's words; he was happy his words had seemed to help in some way at least. He knew it...might still be difficult, but reassurance is what she needed, and he was sure she could easily get that.

At her questioning tone he rose a brow, what should she tell...oh, right. "Ah...I'm not...really sure...Give her an update on your life...maybe she'll be pleased to read about you making more friends, and the news about Shirakawa."

He could really only give advice on that much...he had no idea about himself...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:42 am

"I-I can't...tell her too much...she's... not someone who can keep secrets..." Mia turned the color of an apple and shook her head. No way could she just write a letter telling her mom anything! "A-And I think she'd freak to know about... Masaru... Should... I just...go there with him? And talk?"

Maybe it'd be better that way? Or maybe she should go alone... News about Kaimu would be even harder to break, though her mother wouldn't care. It wasn't like the woman held feelings for him or even thought about him other than in relation to Mia.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:50 am

"M-maybe..." If telling her wasn't an option then maybe it was best to see her face to face. He...wasn't entirely sure. "Just try to catch her up on the easier things first...and...ease into the bigger things?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:06 am

"Y-Yeah...good...plan..." Mia nodded against him more. She hadn't left the Papa hug just yet. "...I'll go without Masaru at first. She...she might...hit on him..."

A soft sad sob sounded. Her mother...hitting on her boyfriend...she did not put it past the woman. Masaru was very attractive...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Losers Get Sick   Only Losers Get Sick - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Losers Get Sick
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next