(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Today's the day!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Today's the day! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:11 pm

Yysara rose from her bow and nodded as Shinya spoke of cloth. It would help make the walls more roomy and well she rather liked having piles of it to curl up in. It could be hung from the walls, making it seem more...homey. She liked darker places, hidden places, for sleeping.

"...One that looks like me would be acceptable. I assume without my...monstrous attributes?" Reaching up, she touched one little fang sticking out of her mouth and the lines from her eyes. Looking down at her dress, she blinked. "Could I have something clothing wise like this? I feel most comfortable in this. My snakes can hide in there."

Even the Boa constrictor?!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Oh she had to bring up the clothing issue.. Shinya actually didn't know what to say about that. Sure he could order her to cover up some, but that'd create a bad work enviroment and he didn't want that. He wanted her to feel like she could do whatever she wanted within reason. "Err.. y-yes.. you can have whatever clothes you wish on your gigai." He finally replies, then seems to want to say something else but decides against it.

Calling over another fraccion, Shinya dictates to send the order to the ones who make the Gigais and to get all her measurements to make sure its right and a nice fit for her. The Corona can tend to eyeball someone's measurements, but he had to do it the right way since he has no such skill. "Let me leave the room so they can get your measurements down." Shinya says, waving as he headed for the door. The last thing he needed was to see her nude in any sense. HER CLOTHES WERE BAD ENOUGH!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Yysara nodded slowly, wondering is master had any more comments about the clothing choice. He seemed... to be holding back. Holding back something. Well Master was Master, he knew best what he should and should not be doing.

Watching as he ordered another to get her measurements, she blinked before moving to take her obi off so she could slip out of her clothing. "You do not have to leave Master if you do not wish to."

She was already stripping, seemingly not caring at all about whether she was clothed or not. But he was waving goodbye, so she bowed as he left. Apparently he did not want to stay. That was his choice.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Oh, he wanted to stay. Part of him sorely wanted to stay and watch.. but the more sensible part of him told him it'd be a bad idea to lust after his fraccion. Or at least he personally felt that he shouldn't since he's in a position of power and that'd just seem like he's abusing it.

As Shinya left the room, he couldn't help himself and stole a glance back at Yysara, seeing that beautiful skin of hers. Blood began to trickle down his nose and he quickly hurried on his way to take care of that while her measurements were being taken.

"I need to get control of myself.." Shinya muttered to himself as he wiped the blood away with a piece of cloth. "I'm getting turned on by anyone naked.."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Yysara was utterly baffled by Shinya's action as well as the blood that seeped from his nose. How...Odd...

It was then her attention was brought back to the matter at hand as the other fraccion started moving her body around to take measurements. Her snakes moved to see what all the fussing was over as others slithered in, now that they had a room of their own. Soon there would be dozens in this room of all shapes, sizes, types and colors watching and seemingly talking to each other quietly.

Yysara gave a real smile as she listened to them, holding up her arms for another measurement.

It was quickly finished and Yysara was soon dressed once more. Moving to a seat nearby, she patiently awaited her Master's return as she played with a few of the baby snakes who twined around her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Once he was signaled that the measurements were done, Shinya returned to the room. He mentally hoped she didn't spot him peeking in on her, even though he was psychically kicking himself for it as we speak. That was bad; he was bad. He shouldn't lust after his fraccion! As the other fraccion left the room to give the measurements to the right people, Shinya made his way through the snakes, trying not to step on any.

"You certainly like snakes a lot, huh?" Shinya asked, stating the obvious. Mentally kicking himself again, Shinya asked a new question. "So what would you like to do now? Get your room situated?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:46 am

"I am a snake." Waving her hand in a shooing motion, the snakes parted to allow Shinya easier access. Yysara stood and bowed once more. She blinked and nodded slowly.

"I need to make sure it is acceptable to them at least. The bed is large enough that we all can fit on it in a ball I believe. Some would like the posters as substitute tree limbs." Looking around at the items, she hmmed slightly and pulled out her notepad. Jotting down some notes, she started designing a room plan and fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 6:26 pm

"Oh, you're a snake.." Shinya spoke absently, then did a doubletake. "E-Eeeeh?! You're a snake?! So does that mean you're the spirit of a hollowed snake?"

Sure it sounded silly, but you never know in their world. "I-I mean there's nothing wrong with that, just I've never seen such a thing before.." Shinya says, scratching his head. "Or if I have, I've forgotten about it.."

"Oh, we could've brought some small trees if you wanted!" Shinya says after his brain rewound over what else she said. "I can get some fraccion to pick up some if you wish?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:30 am

"...No. I am a snake hollow though. Some hollows take more animalistic forms and powers and I am one of those." Her master's reaction was amusing and Yysara tried to hide a small smile. He was so kind and trying to make her reassured that she felt so, just from his wish to. "I have not either... I think if you had, you might remember it, but if you have forgotten then once you do... I would like to hear the story Master."

Now she seemed happier even though her smile did not grow, at the suggestion of trees. "They sleep near me, but plant life would be nice to add. For today, getting these items was tiring... Another day for that perhaps? When I have a gigai, it would be nice to go to one of those shops I heard about with things for animals. If Master would wish to take me."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:13 pm

"Sure! I don't mind taking you." Shinya replied with a nod of his head. Already this master/fraccion relationship was off to a weird start, but still it pleased Shinya nonetheless. His top fraccion was beautiful and was pretty obedient and loyal as well. What more could he ask for?

Well he could think of a few things but that'd probably get him slapped or outright refused. So none of that! "Well remember that you control any fraccions of mine under me, so feel free to get them to set up your room to your liking. Your gigai should be ready by tomorrow I think." Shinya says as he turns to leave for now. "Do you need anything else, Yysara?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:37 pm

"Thank you... They say thank you as well." The snakes all turned and stared at Shinya while Yysara gave them a soft smile. Having such a kind master was nice, he let her keep her snakes and even was planning on helping her make it comfortable!

She was in control then? She nodded and thought about that. "I will be careful to not step on toes, but help would be appreciated from them... Thank you Master, I do not need anything else."

She bowed as he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:17 am

"I'll check up on you tomorrow, alright?" Shinya spoke as he left the room. He smiled a little at how polite Yysara was to him, making him feel like he was actually in charge of someone. Now with that bit of work done, he'll just lay down and sleep a little. Dealing with frightened humans was a little tiring even though they understood in the end.

Walking back to his room, Shinya closed the door and stripped off his clothes. Stretching a bit, the white-haired arrancar hung his clothing up before laying down on his bed. Yawning, Shinya curled up on his bed and was soon asleep.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:02 pm

"Yes Master." Yysara blinked before moving to rearrange her room. As she finished getting it all set up some time later, she gave a sigh of a job well done. With the other fraccions to ask for help she had gotten this done in record time.

With a bit of free time, she decided to go take notes in the human world. She would be back in time for bed so she only took a few of the snakes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today's the day!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: