(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Today's the day!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinya

Shinya

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Today! Today! TODAY~! Shinya thought to himself happily as he walked through the halls of the Corona's tower. Sarai had recommended him an arrancar for one of his personal assistants and so far he had only just gathered some unimportant arrancar for his servants. But today.. TODAY he'd get one that's a higher class than the others and that filled him with much glee.

The short Espada had a perpetual smile on his face as he reached the room containing the arrancar. "Hi! I'm Shinya, your new.. new.." He began to say as she turned to face him.

His brain overloaded. Boobs. Those are rather large boobs. His brain observed before kicking a signal back to the rest of his body to do something before he looked stupid. Coughing and looking elsewhere, Shinya continued to speak. "Ahem.. I am your new master, please tell me your name?"

This had to be a joke of some sort! Saraiyu wouldn't willingly pair him up with a female of her attributes after seeing his reaction to her body! ..Would she? Or was this some sort of shock therapy to make him get over his sexual awakening? Regardless, she belonged to him now and he'd have to treat her right.. but darnit! HOW WAS HE SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT HER DRESSED LIKE THAT?!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Yysara turned, blinking as the young looking Espada turned away. He was what she had been expecting, having been told of her new assignment by the Corona and given a description. She would serve him loyally and faithfully, though his response to her was entirely unexpected.

Was something wrong? Red eyes carefully examined him before her hands clasped in front of her as she bowed formally. Due to some form of magic, nothing ended up popping out before she rose once more and carefully smiled. "I am Yysara Emr. From today I shall be your fraccion, Master. What shall be my duties?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:39 pm

Shinya kept stealing glances at Yysara as she bowed and spoke, telling him her name. The boobs spoke! As expected of boobs! Shinya thought to himself as his eyes widened for a moment. Shaking his head suddenly, Shinya quickly dispelled that thought. NO NO NO, BAD! VERY BAD! "Err.. yes, well you'll be my right hand assistant, Yysara, taking care of things with me on my job." Shinya spoke quickly, then walked over to her and managed a smile, offering her his hand. "I'm sure your presence will prove stimulating."

"Well, unlike some of the other espada, I don't exactly have an area to myself just yet," Shinya spoke as he motioned for her to follow him. "So I live here in the Corona's tower and just have an area of it to myself.. sorta."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:49 pm

"That sounds fairly simple." Yysara rose from her bow and stared at the offered hand for a moment, before reaching out and clasping it firmly in her own. "You manage affairs in the human's world, if I am remembering correctly... I hope I live up to your expectations, Master."

Stimulating? Possibly. She hoped to be useful was all. Nodding as he motioned, Yysara followed the young looking Espada with a small smile. "That does make some sense then. Will I have my own room or must I share yours?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Shinya nodded as he walked, glancing at her briefly from the side. "Yes, I manage human world affairs. It's an easy enough job and most of the time we'll be having fun, soo.." He said, trailing off as they reached some stairs and began to descend them. "We're currently in Saraiyu's area of the tower, but a few floors down are my areas."

"E-EHHH?!" Shinya squeaked as Yysara asked if she'd have to share a room with him. The more perverted part of his brain was repeatedly saying 'Say yes! Say yes! Say YES DAMMIT!' but the more sensible side won out thankfully and he shook his head. "N-no, you'll have your own room if you want one."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:29 pm

"Having fun? Is that a required part of work?" Yysara was slightly confused by that, wasn't it work? Did they not have things to do to take care of such? Maybe Duty could also be fun? Following Shinya down the stairs, she gave a short nod before realizing he couldn't see it. "All right. My new home is there..."

She reached between her chest and pulled out a notebook and pen, intending to take copious amounts of notes. Blinking, she looked up as Shinya seemed startled before taking more notes on what he had said. "My own room. That is acceptable. Will I have other duties such as cleaning or am I just your personal assistant for now?"

Would she be in charge of sections of his floors and keep them in repair? Would she have to order the lesser fraccions? Yysara was taking notes and waiting on Shinya's every words.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:18 pm

"Well, you will have some degree of control over the other fraccion also. Just okay it with me before you do anything major." Shinya replied as he looked deep in thought for a bit. Having a fraccion of this level was a big responsibility and he couldn't just take it lightly just because she had big, distracting boobs. "But mostly you'll be my personal assistant and will generally come with me to the human world for anything I might do there."

As they walked down the few flights of stairs, Shinya grew quiet for a bit. Was he living up to what she expected of him? He hoped so as he knew he didn't know as much as the others and it showed in his actions and demeanor. "Umm.. I know I'm not the best Espada to be a fraccion for.. but I hope you'll come to like me?" Shinya spoke quietly to Yysara. "I'll do my best if you do your best!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:52 pm

"Yes Master. I will okay all major overhauls with you first." Yysara noted that especially in her notes, making sure to remember that as well. No need to cause a hassle and bother the Master without need, but also no need to make him upset either. Shinya seemed distracted by his thoughts but the fraccion kept her curiosity to herself. Going to the human world sounded interesting as well and she hid a small smile.

"I hope I do not disappoint you, Master. Please let me know if there is anything wish me to do, I can handle much work but I am a bit ignorant on the ways of the human world." Blinking, her eyes widened just a bit as the only sign of her minor shock over Shinya's words, the arrancar attempted to soothe her new master. "I am sure you are a good Espada and will make a fine master."

How....to...she wasn't the best at speaking and nodded, thinking up a reply for a moment. "I will always do my best. Please do not worry... You are kind, I suppose it is probable I like you already?"

Was that how you did it? She was not sure in the least, but she did not dislike him. So it was probably true.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:34 am

At Yysara's words, Shinya's eyes brightened as he smiled happily and nodded. Maybe he should have more confidence in himself, after all he is the number three espada! Either way, Yysara's words seemed to have a positive effect on Shinya as there was a little more pep to his step. "Okay, here we are! My area of the tower!" Shinya spoke proudly, even though it was a little... barren? Seems like Yysara may end up redecorating some! "Come! Let's pick out a room for you!"

Taking Yysara by the hand, Shinya ran onwards with her in tow to find the perfect room. "Nope, too small.." Shinya spoke, stopping at an empty room for only a moment. It was actually a decently sized room, but he didn't like it. "Hmm.. how about.. That one!" He ran onwards, passing by other decently sized rooms until he came to a fairly large room. "How's this one? It's pretty nice, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:30 pm

The Master was pleased with her words, Yysara's quiet countenance warming just a bit. There was a tiny smile at the edge of her lips as she watched the young looking espada walk happily. It was pleasant to have such a kind Espada to be her Master, and one so easily pleased as this.

Seeing how empty things were in this part of the tower, Yysara blinked and looked around. She could...decorate it. That would be nice. Wait pick out a room? Before she could do more than blink and let out a small surprised little squeak, Yysara was dragged along behind Shinya. R-Room?! "O-Okay..."

Running behind the man, somehow her clothes stayed just perfectly in place as they scuried. Shinya had halted and she almost ran into him, before he took off again. She barely noted the rather nicely sized room before being pulled along again. Shinya seemed so excited, she had to look inside and note the very large size. Much larger than she had been expecting. Her eyes were wide as she took it in, it'd need work and redecorating...

Turning to her master, she bowed and very softly replied. "It is more than I deserve Master.... Thank you."

A small hint of emotion showed in her voice as she continued. "Do... I get to make it however I wish? Where would I get items?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:58 pm

"Of course you can redecorate how you'd like! We'll even grab some stuff from the human world if you'd like?" Shinya replied, pleased that she had a positive reaction to his choice of rooms for her. "Or we can ask Saraiyu where she gets her stuff from and go from there..? Either way your room is for you to decorate alone. I won't stop you from putting in what you like."

Shinya looked thoughtful for a few moments as he looked around. "I don't know much about decorating, so it might not be good to ask me for advice on it.." He says with an embarrassed look on his face.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 4:03 pm

"I can do such a thing? You would help?" Yysara's shock became slightly more obvious as her mouth opened just a bit before she snapped it shut. Her fangs nibbled on her lip as she nodded very carefully as she worked up the strength to make the request as Shinya looked around.

"...Can we go now? Bothering the Corona for a fraccion's rooms would be a hassle. Actually, I can go alone so as to not take up your precious time Master." Her request was too much! Yysara backtracked with a small frown for herself. That would be too much. Why did the Master look embarrassed? "Your advice would be welcome, but I would not take you from your own enjoyment."

She blinked red eyes and tilted her head again.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:44 pm

"Waah, it's no problem!" Shinya exclaimed as he waved his hands rapidly. "If you want me to come along, that's fine. I'm not busy or anything at the moment."

When Yysara requested that they leave now, Shinya only nodded. "Alright, well let's go!" He says cheerfully as he turns and opens a garganta to the human world right in front of her. He pretty much disregarded anything else said and only focused on their little excursion to the human realm. "Where do you wanna go first?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:02 pm

"Thank you Master." Yysara gave a tiny smile and nodded, though her expression turned to her version of shock almost immediately. Such an excitable Master! She hadn't expected anything like this when she had been taken in... She had a few experiences in the human world but not enough to know where and how to go about acquiring what she needed.

With that thought, more shock showed as her Master opened a portal. Eyes wider than they had been so far, she lifted her hand to her chin chewed on her lip more. She felt silly for pointing this out, but kept her composure. She had to keep it! She could not fail at this. "D-Don't we need gigais, Master?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:22 pm

"OH.. right.." Shinya looked thoughtful for a moment as he mentally worked out a plan. You could almost hear the gears grinding before he finally answered. "Oh, well since there's no gigai for you yet, we'll just go with mine and I'll do the buying while you pick out what you want."

With that said, Shinya switched the location of the garganta's opening and pulled his gigai out of it. He then switched it back to the human world as he hopped into his gigai. Turning to four nearby fraccion, Shinya called to them. "You four. You'll come with us to carry the stuff back here, alright?"

All four nodded and waited for Shinya and Yysara to go through the garganta before following quickly behind. "We'll have to make a stop to get some money though." Shinya spoke to his fraccion while adamantly staring straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:50 pm

Yysara watched patiently. A snake popped up between her breasts and she reached out to pet it its head before it slithered back under her clothes. Finally Shinya replied and she had to give an enthusiastic (for her) nod. "Okay, that sounds like a brilliant plan, Master."

Watching as the other fraccion were ordered and also examining Shinya's way of getting into his gigai for future reference, she nodded more. "Yes Master. Where will we get money?"

She moved to his side, waiting for him to lead them into the garganta and to their destination... He wouldn't look at her but she felt there must be a good reason. Master would tell her if there something wrong at least.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:28 pm

As Shinya led the way for his small group through the garganta, he forced himself not to look in Yysara's direction unless he needed to. Distraction boobs were too great a threat! Once through to the other side, Shinya looked both ways before hopping out in front of an ATM. "These things are called Ayetiems and they spew out money if you poke it enough." Shinya explains to Yysara as he pulls out his falchion and stabs it into the machine. "But.. I'm in a hurry so we'll get right to the good part!"

When he stabs it, the machine begins behaving erratically and spewing out money all over the place. "Here! Help me pick it up!" He tells the other fraccion, who frantically collect the money for their master. Once the cash was collected, Shinya merely smiled innocently and motioned for them all to follow him to the store. "See? It spews money when you poke it!" Shinya says happily. Thanks to that little boon, he wasn't hurting for cash for video games either!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:17 pm

"Ayetiems." Yysara had her note pad out and was writing everything he said down. "They spew out money. It makes Master happy..."

Looking up after taking her notes, she blinked at the excited Shinya and also noted that. Very Very happy.

What appeared to be the denomination of this land spewed out, Yysara taking more notes before stuffing the pad and pen back into the magic space that apparently existed between her breasts. She gave him a tiny smile and nodded, moving to follow him along. "I do see Master. This is good to know. I wonder where it comes from or how it works normally though. How do humans work it? Why does it spew money in the first place?"

Yysara realized her curiosity about such workings were ramblings the master wouldn't want to hear and bowed her head as they walked. Master seemed to not wonder about such things and take it at face value. He seemed childlike and innocent in some ways... She would have to protect him. Her note pad came back out and she started writing again. "Where do we buy such things as to decorate a home?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Shinya looked thoughtful again, followed by going deep in thought, then EVEN DEEPER STILL! "I know! I'll ask someone!" He finally spoke after a few minutes of thinking. He then walks up to a random person and asks them, only to be blown off by them. But he doesn't give up and asks yet another person, then another until finally he gets the info he needs. "It seems there's a nice store across town called Kaede's. But I don't know how to get there, soooo...!"

Opening a Garganta, Shinya focuses on the destination rather than the trip to there. And sure enough, the other side opens inside the furniture store. "Shall we go?" Shinya says rather cheerfully as he walks on through, glancing back to ensure the others were following. He thinks nothing of the fact that he kinda vanished off a people-filled street and will reappear inside a store.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Asking seemed like a smart thing to do! Yysara agreed and took more notes. He thought a lot... Following the Master, she frowned as some people were impossible rude and another snake, completely different colored, popped out her robe to be petted.

Finally they got their information! Smiling very softly, she nodded. Kaede's it would be. Walking into the portal with him, taking more and more notes. Glancing around the store, she blinked more. "Do they have anything that is snake friendly, Master?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:22 pm

"Hmm.. let me ask!" Shinya spoke, ignoring the fact that he's frightened several people by appearing out of nowhere. Walking up to one of said frightened employees, he asked in a nice tone about snake-friendly furniture, which made them even more terrified. Shinya blinked at their response to his question, wondering what's wrong with them.

"D-Did you see how he appeared out of nowhere?! He's a monster!"

"Don't get too close!"

"Kyaaaa! He's coming this way!"

Shinya didn't seem to get that they were afraid of him initially, at least until they started fleeing for their lives. "Aww.. but I wanted some furniture for my subordinate.." Shinya murmured dejectedly as he browsed the store without any assistance. "I guess we'll have to look for ourselves!"

Sure, Shinya was put off about their attitudes, but it couldn't be helped from his standpoint. Humans were scared creatures, he guessed. So he'd best just give them space and continue shopping. Stopping at a canopy bed, Shinya looked to Yysara. "How about this? Will this work?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:11 am

Yysara took notes and nodded as Shinya went to go ask about the snake friendly furniture. People around them seemed upset, a frown working its way to her features as they made comments about her master. It was unkind of them. She shot them glares they couldn't see but then gave a silent sigh before taking more notes. Reaching out with a pen held hand, she patted Master's shoulder soothingly.

It was okay, they could help themselves yes. There were tons of things to look at! Like this bed! Yysara blinked and then looked down at her cleavage as she stuck a hand in. Moving up to the bed, she pulled out four snakes of varying sizes and shapes. How they all fit in there was a mystery, but she set them on the bed and shooed them. "Let us find out how they like it Master. The others will follow suit once we know."

Her hands went back to taking notes and a small, pastel snake slithered out of her hair and down to the notepad as if reading what she was doing. The snakes explored the bed with hisses, looking around with uncommon smarts for such creatures. The large boa constrictor started climbing up the post, attempting to see how it would fare while Yysara nodded. "Mm, this might be just right."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:17 pm

"Oh good!" Shinya says happily as he notes which one it is so he can buy it. He didn't mind the snakes, really, he just was a little dumbfounded to see where they came from. Well, it was as good a no touching tool as any! He mentally noted while looking around the store for more furniture. "Ummm... lesse.. what else?"

Shinya and his little entourage wandered around the store, looking at various pieces of furniture. The store itself was pretty big so there was time to try out the products one by one. Eventually, the small group picked out a few decent pieces, each one snake tested and Yysara approved. Shinya, much to the surprise of all the frightened employees, paid for a great deal of furniture and in cash even! It was now their turn to be dumbfounded as he told them to sit it all just outside the building and he'd take care of the rest.

Sure enough, Shinya made with the 'disappearing act' as they called it, making each piece vanish into thin air as his fraccion carried it through the Garganta that the humans couldn't see. While this was going on, one of the employees that were watching finally worked up the nerve to approach Shinya. "E-Excuse me.. b-but are you..?" She asked as she watched the last of the furniture vanish.

"Shhh! It's a secret!" Shinya says softly, holding a finger to his lips. He was told not to tell anyone that he's a spirit creature.. but in this case, he misunderstood.

The woman's eyes brightened as she clapped her hands together. "So you are! I see now!"

Shinya only smiled in response before stepping through the garganta. As it closed behind them, they could hear her say, "He's a magician! Practicing his act!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:29 pm

Yysara was pleased, a tiny little pastel snake twining through her hair unlike the rest who would explore the objects as best they could. Master was kind and she petted the small snake as it wrapped around her neck. They were shy and had been hiding while Yysara had been meeting Shinya, but at the wish to see the new home items... They had been too curious. Other than the large somehow black boa constrictor and the tiny pastel snake, unless Shinya knew snake types he wouldn't know what the others were...

Following Master with a happy air, a small smile and a pleased note taking, she continued to note the responses the people had to the Master. Magician? She knew that term...

As the garganta closed and Yysara followed behind him, they made it back to Las Noches with no issues. The rooms were filled with the items she had picked out as as they entered them again, the snakes in her clothes slipped out but for the pastel one that stayed around her neck.

"Ah, it looks like they like this new place. I shall get more things in a bit... I think cloth. Lots of cloth would be helpful. Thank you Master." She gave a small bow again, her dress still magically staying in place. At this point it was probably assumed to be glued or just pure magic. The real magician.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:32 am

"I'm glad!" Shinya spoke happily, pausing blankly as Yysara gave a small bow. He wondered how the dress stayed in place, but decided not to ask at this time as it'd make him seem weirder than he already is. Coughing lightly and glancing elsewhere in the room as not to stare too hard, Shinya thought about what to do next. "Hmm.. cloth, huh..?"

"We're also gonna have to get a gigai made for you. Especially since we'll be visiting the human world a lot." Shinya says as he crosses his arms in thought, staring off at nothing in particular. "Hmm, anything special you'd want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Today's the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's the day!   Today's the day! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today's the day!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: