(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:23 pm

...That was a shock. What had gotten into Shinya? One eyebrow raised in curiosity, Sarai just shrugged after a moment. Pulling her long teal hair around her body in an artful cover to help him out a bit, she then crossed her legs for more cover. She was not putting on clothes, he could just deal with it since he stayed.

Okay so it was impossible to hide her smirk at his squirming. Really what had happened to the Tricera to get such a reaction? Might as well ask. Trying to sound concerned and not curious, she lifted a hand to her mouth to cover the smile. "I was wondering how in fact you came about this... sexual awakening. Why did this happen, where did it, did you get hurt doing so and just...what really brought this whole thing on?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:33 am

Shinya turned his head slightly as he thought back to the magazine and Aoi. Should he mention her? Well, it wasn't like they were on bad terms with the shinigami.. so it couldn't hurt to tell her everything. Starting from the beginning, Shinya told her about the strange magazine he found and the Shinigami that found him. He then told her about the lessons on sex that Aoi gave him and the eventual trip to a Soul Society brothel as well as how that turned out.

"So basically, it all started from a magazine I found." Shinya finished, smiling happily at the fresh memory. He did leave out the fact that he didn't want to ask her about sex as it could've turned bad.. for him at least. "But I didn't get hurt or anything, just really.. really shocked."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Sarai's face went through a myriad of reactions. Shock, amusement, confusion, more amusement. Outright laughter at points and then finally as Shinya finished a pleased smile. "So let me understand this. There's a little shinigami in the human world going around teaching people about sex. She found you and... helped you learn too? All due to seeing you with a magazine..."

That was too amusing. Too freaking amusing. She had to hold her sides as she laughed, before standing up out of the bath and slipping on the white silk robe a thrall held out. "I honestly had though Esmer had cornered you and convinced you, hence why I was making sure you weren't hurt. Seems like you had a lot of fun though. You can get out of the bath if you like, you needn't stay in it so long."

She shook her head lightly as she pulled her hair from the robe and settled it around her. "Well, it is nice to know your own sexual needs and wants I suppose. I am glad you found out, but I can't say I understand myself fully."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Shinya turned red from her laughter, blushing furiously as he glanced down at his feet. He looked up in time to see her stand and put on a robe, mentioning that he shouldn't linger in the pool either. Nodding, Shinya stood and accepted the robe that was offered to him earlier. He put it on then moved to get out of the pool, letting Sarai go ahead of him. "What do you mean by you can't understand fully? Was my explanation lacking?" Shinya asked curiously as he stepped out the pool.

Though the thought of Esmer teaching him about sex made him wonder what was so bad about her. She seemed pretty normal by his standards.. but then again, he didn't pay much attention to her either so if she was pretty aggressive, he didn't realize it. Overall he just decided to wait for Sarai's answer to his question.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:04 pm

"It was perfectly detailed. I just don't feel sexual urges normally, so its...hard sometimes for me to sympathize." Sarai looked over her shoulder, wet teal hair clinging to her as she moved to a table and picked up a large comb. Running the tines through her hair, she hooked a nearby cushioned stool and plopped down on it while trying to get her hair back in order. "I have to love someone first, and then only they can get that sort of reaction out of me."

Sarai would warn Shinya about Esmer if she knew he was in the dark, but she really thought he was forewarned... Looking at Shinya's hair, she frowned and waved him over. "Sit, let me fix it."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:22 pm

"I.. see.." Shinya spoke absently, wondering what someone'd have to do to get the Corona of all people to love them. It was a really interesting thought as he always considered her on a pedestal above the others and himself. But also, that was the way the old him thought and not his changed method of thinking that he had now. Still, he had a lot to learn and he realizes this now as he walked over to Sarai and sat in front of her like she asked.

"So.. do you love anyone currently?" Shinya asked as he waited for Sarai to do something with his wet hair. He was curious as to if he even had a chance with her to begin with. After all, she could be thinking of him like family.. which he'd respect and consider just as good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:47 am

Sarai leaned forward, taking the comb and gently running it through the white locks as she thought. Shinya's hair atleast hadn't been covered in blood, it was fine it seemed. Making sure no tangles were found, she continued to comb even still. "No one right now. You are particularly curious today Shinya, I should thank this Shinigami."

"Since you asked me, is there anyone you love, hm?" If he was going to ask personal questions it opened it up for her to ask as well. She could be insanely curious when it suited her.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:34 am

"I'm.. still a bit unsure as to what love is, so I can't just say I love anyone." Shinya replied hesitantly. "But.. there are two people whom I consider close to me. One is a human girl named Mia, and the other.. is you."

Shinya felt a bit embarassed saying that and wondered why he did. He was glad that he was facing away from Sarai so she couldn't see his blush. When did he become so.. emotional? It was a puzzling thing for Shinya as he can't quite pinpoint it.. maybe when he finally opened up and started interacting with others?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:30 pm

"Love is a stronger liking I suppose is the best way to put it." Sarai shrugged, now just playing with Shinya's hair as it dried. He seemed hesitant and his next words proved why. A human? Huh. And her. Continuing to play with his hair lightly she hmmed for a brief moment.

"Close to, attraction and liking or love are all different things. You are close to me as well Shinya, but are you sure its actual liking in a way or is it just the only people you know well and you are just attaching?" She figured he would be embarrassed, but she needed to make sure he wouldn't get himself hurt. He'd gotten so much more... feeling lately it seemed. It was probably so new to him he couldn't figure things out entirely. She would help him as much as she could though.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:48 pm

As Sarai explained about love, Shinya nodded absently while thinking on it. Love is a stronger liking.. is it..? He thought to himself as he sat there with his hair being played with. As Sarai asked her question, Shinya bit his bottom lip in thought. Was it close like liking or just people he's familiar with? "I.. am unsure." Shinya replied finally, admitting to himself that he really didn't know. "I will have to wait and see to be certain."

"It's strange.. I'm feeling things alien to me.." Shinya admitted, frowning as he held himself. "I'm.. learning things.. things unknown to me.. it all scares me.. but I'm curious too.." He turned to face Sarai, frowning. "Am I saying strange things? I never thought about if I liked someone or not before.. am I being wierd?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Nodding Sarai tried to stifle a laugh. She had figured as much, she wasn't someone who could be liked easily and well... He was so new to all of this, it was highly doubtful he had feelings off the bat for her. Besides there was a human? She should warn him of the dangers of that, dangers to his heart moreso than anything else. They aged and died so quickly...

"Not at all. Its not strange." Sarai had to smile as Shinya turned to look at her, hoping to reassure the young looking and emotionally young arrancar. He was opening up fully, his heartfelt words making her want to hug him and soothe him just slightly. "You are doing just fine, emotions are weird and complicated and strange things. Curiosity is good and feelings can be good too, and being scared of this is normal."

The Corona reached out and booped Shinya's nose. "Anymore questions you need my help with hm?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:26 pm

"..." Shinya was quiet for a few long moments in silent contemplation before finally speaking again. "What if I do like you in that way? Then what should I do?" He stared at her curiously, wondering how exactly she'll respond to that.

Shinya didn't know what to do with all these conflicting emotions he's been having as of recent. Was it better how he was before? He didn't know the answer to that. It was like going from plain black and white to dazzling color, it shocks you because it's new and different. "Also.. is it okay to like more than one person? I've been seeing people stick to one person, but there's also people who don't. Which is right?" He adds as he scratches his head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:36 pm

"I...hm." Sarai had hoped to give him time to think and decide but it seemed he wanted to know a what if now? She sighed and leaned forward, kissing him on the forehead. "Then... I'd have to tell you I don't think I like you in quite that manner. You are my precious Tricera."

Moving back, she then nodded and tried not to laugh. The question was adorable and needed. "Neither is right or wrong. Its fine to like as many people as you wish? Just be upfront with your feelings to others when doing that. If you wanted to have two lovers and they agreed with it? Then go ahead, that is the important part."

Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Shinya's eyes widened a bit at Sarai's reply, but then relaxed. It was an honest answer and one that he kinda was expecting to hear. He nodded lightly to her answer about his second question, biting his lower lip again for a few moments. He understood somewhat about what that meant and filed that comment away in his brain for later consideration.

"Thank you for humoring my questions, Saraiyu. It helped me put things in perspective a bit.." Shinya spoke with a smile as he rose from his sitting position. "Now, I should be getting back to my room. ...Where's my zanpakutou, by the way? I know I had it on me at first.." He says, a little confused over where it could've gotten off to.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:17 pm

"Hah, well it is nice to be appreciated for more than my good looks and temperamental nature sometimes. Welcome." Sarai rose as Shinya did, a thrall bringing forward his zanpakuto while she smiled at him.

"There you go, go enjoy your rooms and don't think too hard on things just yet. Let yourself calm a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:00 pm

Shinya nodded and took his weapon from the thrall. "Thanks again!" He says before running off to head back to his room. There was a lot to think about and a lot to still yet discover about himself. But for now, Shinya planned on resting for a while.. and then getting his clothing back from Sarai. They were his favorite set after all!

Once back into his room, Shinya flopped onto his bed and stared at the ceiling. Images of everything that happened today danced in his head as he groaned and covered his head with a pillow. Having newly been introduced to the world of sex, he has yet to learn how to control such stuff mentally. Tonight is gonna be a rough night.. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: