(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinya

Shinya

Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:32 pm

Shinya frowned and looked away for a moment as he considered his options. First was the fact that she wants to know what he was.. which really wasn't a big deal when he got down to it, but the fact that he's an arrancar might make things awkward maybe? Secondly he thought about not telling her, but that'd end things here and make him have to ask Saraiyu for help. He really didn't want that as news would probably spread through the arrancar ranks pretty quickly even if they tried to keep it a secret.

Weighing both choices, Shinya decided to go ahead and show her what he was. It's not like she'd run off in terror or anything as the two races aren't currently hostile to each other. Stepping out of his gigai, Shinya sighed and stuffed his fake body back into a garganta that he opened. "Well, it's just as you see here." Shinya says quietly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:55 am

She may have been nonchalant about it in the first place, but in all honesty Aoi was NOT expecting Shinya to be an arrancar. Stuffing down the brief fear she experienced as he opened a garganta, she wondered whether he was an Espada or not.

Aoi's surprised expression morphed into a sheepish one as she ruffled her red hair before moving to the rather quiet young man's side and hopping up so she could wrap her arms around his neck. Hugging him, she nuzzled his cheek. "Aaaah! Its okay Shinya, Sensei is fine with this! Do not look so gloomy, where is my excited and best student? He is not smiling agaaain."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Surprised at the sudden bodily contact, Shinya froze up for a few moments before relaxing. Hugs are a strange thing that he hasn't really experienced so that and the nuzzle was enough to make him blush deeply. "Ah.. I... Umm.." He began to say, but couldn't form any words for the time being. He only managed to nod and smile a bit while trying to still his racing heart.

"So, what do we do now Sensei?" Shinya asked, glancing at her from the side as he stood there, waiting for further instruction.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:47 am

"You are supposed to hug back when hugged. You put your arms around the person and squeeze lightly." Chiding a bit as she pulled away, the red face did not go unnoticed. Still Shinya tried to smile! That was better. Much better.

Giving him a thumbs up with a big grin, she waved to the open air next to them. "The plan is as follows. You open a garganta, hopefully in somewhere inconspicuous in the Rukon district! A small one, in an alleyway would be best if you can manage it. I can take you to a place with a nice person to have your first experience be fun. Simple no?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:41 pm

"Simple, yeah.." Shinya muttered as he tried to pick a location that'd suit his needs. No, not there.. not there either.. Shinya thought as he visualized where to open the Garganta. Hmm.. maybe there? Yeah, I think that'll work. With a wave of his hand, Shinya opened the Garganta. "I guess I'll meet you there?"

Without waiting for a response, Shinya stepped on through, opening the smallest possible garganta on the other side and squeezing his way out of it. For now he'd stay put and try not to be noticed by anyone so they don't freak out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:42 pm

"H-Hey! Don't leave me behind!" Aoi muttered as she dove into the opening, a platform forming under her feet as she ran out the other side after a brief moment. The hole wasn't too small for her, but she dove through, arms first and landing in a perfect tumbler's roll that ended with her on her feet a bit away from Shinya.

Unable to resist showing off, she bent almost in half backwards onto her hands, before flipping herself up and around to face him. "Tada~ Hm. Do you have any idea where we are? I don't have a clue!"

The alleyway did not look familiar, but that told her nothing. Holding a finger to her lips she hmmed to herself before hopping up onto the roof in a well practiced manner. She peered over the rooftops, eyes shaded from the sun for a glimpse of something she knew. "Hmmm. Hmmm. You know this plan wasn't well thought out. Maybe I should ask the locals..."

"Shinya, do you see any people?" Aoi asked as she hopped back down, a disappointed face as she grabbed Shinya's hand. How could she tell what was what in this crammed in area? It was definitely a market district, there should be a brothel at least around here somwhere. Pulling him gently to the exit of the alleyway, she didn't want to lose her precious student so she kept a nice grip on his hand. "We should ask about, I'm not sure of this area honestly. If it was night we could find it easily, wandering the streets should be the last resort though."

Glancing out the alleyway, she realized Shinya might draw attention with his odd clothes. And her with hers, she was still dressed as a shinigami. Glancing at her arm, she pulled the mark of a lieutenant off and stuffed it in her jacket. The covert brothel operation had begun!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:44 pm

Shinya.. was beginning to have doubts about this plan. After all he isn't in his Gigai so he looked like an arrancar, felt like an arrancar, and even DRESSED like an arrancar! What part of stealthy does this look like? Certainly not like the guy who wants to get laid, that's for sure! While he was about to retreat back into the closing garganta, Aoi grabbed his hand and pulled him out onto the main road. "Wai-! Ah...!" Shinya began to say but was too late.

All eyes were on him for a few long moments before time resumed again, it seemed and people went about their lives as usual, only giving the two strange looks. "They're staring.." Shinya whispered to Aoi, feeling self conscious about his third eye.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:56 pm

Aoi noticed the looks as she yanked Shinya along behind her, feeling like an overprotective big sister already over the poor shy arrancar. Who cared anymore if thats what he was, he was a kind person! Aoi's cheeks puffed up as she grumped for a minute, glaring at anyone that looked their way. She squeezed his hand reassuringly before speaking in a loud voice. "People out this way are so RUDE baby brother. They haven't seen actors before? Ugh."

Her eyes were frigid as she met the eyes of every person who glanced at them, before pulling Shinya along with her. If she had known she was dragging around one of the strongest beings in existence like this, it was doubtful that would stop her now that she had firmly decided he was her student and needed protecting. In a low voice, she whispered. "Sorry, I should have gotten you a cloak or something. Do you want me to find one? I'm sure there is a shop around here that i could get one from. Or would you want my uniform? I have my body armorsuit."

Sliding up her shihakusho, it revealed a thick padding of black clothlike material on the arm that was still holding his hand. "We could use it to cover your features. I like your markings. Hmph."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:16 pm

"No, no.. it's okay. I shouldn't be self-conscious about my appearance." Shinya spoke, shaking his head. "I'll just deal with the stares."

As the two of them made their way down the street, Shinya inwardly sighed. He was making Sensei go through all of this just for his benefit! There had to be a way to repay her for everything she's done for him so far.. but what? Eventually the novelty of the two wore off and people began to go about their daily lives again, paying the two little mind unless they were approached.

"So how will we do this? Just ask anyone?" Shinya wondered quietly as they walked.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:38 pm

"Well that's okay. THEY shouldn't be staring. I have small scars all over my body that I don't like others to see, so its fine to be self conscious." Puffing up one cheek in a bit of a pout, Aoi continued her evil looks until people finally gave up. She had been so busy staring and glaring that she had almost forgotten about the whole looking for somewhere to take Shinya! Whoops.

"Hm... Well I honestly don't know at all. I could try though!" With a grin and a wink, Aoi let go of Shinya's hand and ran up to a person loitering around outside what looked like a small shop.

"Excuse me Miss, any idea where the nearest brothel is?" Blunt and to the point, Aoi gave a nice smile to the person as they startled. The woman who Aoi had asked looked rather awkward at having to answer such a question. She rubbed her head, glanced at the odd looking person with white hair behind the younger looking woman.

"...Keep going. You won't miss it." The woman decided it was best to just answer the question and wave the weird woman and her companion along than bother.

Turning around, Aoi gave Shinya a thumbs up before taking his hand again and pulling him along. "See if you are nice and ask politely people will answer you! Um. So important question! Do you think you like men or women or do you not know? Or both? Or neither. There are other options too. You're going to learn so much..."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Shinya facepalmed as Aoi outright asked someone where the nearest brothel is. Wasn't that.. like something illegal? He thought as much due to not being able to find one in the human world. But at least they got an answer that was helpful! It seems he unwittingly opened that garganta within a short distance of one! Lucky!

"I don't really know!" Shinya replied as she pulled him along. He hadn't had the time to think if he was attracted to men, women, or something else entirely. Or if he was attracted to anything period, but that was thoughts for another time as soon the two of them arrived towards a rather normal looking building that had rather scantily clad women hanging around it. Shinya guessed this place must do a lot of business if its open in broad daylight.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:26 am

"WELL we get to find out! I wonder if Arrancar even have working parts. Today is an adventure in experimenting~" Aoi's voice was pleased though she spoke in a low tone meant only for Shinya to hear. She wanted to help this young looking man out, he seemed to eager to learn...

Her best student yet. Aoi wanted to cry so many tears at this or hug him to her with happiness. But they reached the brothel in record time. She was surprised at their luck, they must have landed further out than she expected.

The women were professionals, and didn't do more than blink at the odd pair. One an odd looking being and one an obvious Shinigami... Two of them moved towards them, one woman going to loop her arm through Shinya's and lean against him, while the other moved to Aoi's side. "Here for some fun?"

Aoi pulled her arm out of the woman's with a small smile as they were led inside. "He is! I'm sorry, I am taken. He needs your expert help with the small problem of his lack of experience."

The ladies giggled and swarmed him, he was rather cute other than the odd eye and clothes.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:18 pm

As the ladies swarmed around him and pulled him away, Shinya had the look of a young calf sent to be a sacrifice. He didn't know what to expect and was a little apprehensive about them seeing his hollow hole. What would they think of that? Before he knew it, he was pushed back onto a bed and slowly stripped of his clothing by the women. As they removed his shirt, a gasp went through them all. "What.. are you..?" One of them asked. "Isn't that a hollow's hole?"

"Who cares? I don't see him trying to eat us and he came with a shinigami!" Another woman spoke up, which seemed to return their mind to the task at hand: Teaching Shinya the physical aspect of sex. Aoi could hear Shinya's strained cries coming out of the room as well as oooh's and ahh's from the women.

"Wait! I don't think I'm..!" She heard Shinya cry out, followed by his voice being muffled. There were a few muffled cries but she wouldn't be able to tell if they were of pleasure or not. At the very least she could tell the women were enjoying themselves with him. Maybe an hour passes this way before the door opens with Shinya shirtless and kiss marks all over his entire body. He had a thousand mile stare as he numbly put on the rest of his clothes.

"Don't leave yet! We still wanna plaay~" Called the women from inside the room. But Shinya paid them no mind as he closed the door behind him. He just held his head in confusion, trying to make sense of what he just experienced.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:24 pm

Aoi was paying for the services and with a frown worried about the young man as he was pulled off. The ladies had found him adorable, that was obvious. She...really should have specified one only. Hearing cries from inside, she was embarrassed enough at her mess up to want to run in there and save him.

But that might... embarrass him more. Amusing herself for an hour or so, she was deep in conversation with a few patrons who sat a little too far from her and gave her terrified glances when Shinya stepped out. Standing, she rushed over to the young man and examined him as he pulled on his clothes. "No...bad marks... not hurt. You poor dear they ate you alive didn't they?"

Aoi moved his head from side to side, examining his face fully. "Are you okay? You look...confused and upset? I...didn't hurt you did I? I do that..."

Her blue eyes watering slightly, she sniffled a bit. Look at what her exuberance had brought! She had broken another person...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:05 pm

"No.. not hurt.. just.. bewildered." Shinya spoke lightly, shaking his head rapidly once Aoi released it to clear his thoughts. "It was definitely something.."

As Aoi teared up at the thought that she did something bad to him, Shinya laid a hand on her shoulder. "No, you did nothing wrong and I'm unhurt." Shinya spoke softly with a smile. "It was just a lot to take in at once and I'm still trying to process it all." He explained as he finished dressing.

Shinya went over what he just experienced mentally and tried to process all the things they did to him. Sure enough, they did eat him alive basically and did everything they could imagine to him within reason, but it did feel good. So the end result was acceptable in his eyes, just next time he has sex, he decided it won't be with that many women if he can help it.

"It did feel good, I must admit.." Shinya added after going through his thoughts. "I didn't think sex could be so.. involving.. though next time I have it, I won't want that many women with me."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:36 pm

"Yes, next time it would be best to stick with one... You are a pretty man, I can't really blame them though/ A blank slate of sex, rather cute and innocent? They don't get many like you, it was probably a treat." Aoi giggled and patted Shinya's shoulder as her watery eyes disappeared. It seems she was over things now that her student was confirmed to be okay.

"Mm, I guess bewildered is good. You might enjoy it more with someone you have feelings for too! The emotions can make the feelings stronger." She appreciated seeing Shinya's smile, he didn't smile too much really, leading him out of the brothel once he had clothes on. "Now... I suppose this brings an end to my lesson Student? You...are the first... to successfully graduate."

Aoi sniffled once more, overcome with teacher emotions at her student's success! Shinya had done it! He had leaarrrned!

"I don't know how much more I can teach you without you having someone to practice on. We should head back to the living world first at least!" Aoi didn't want to be stuck in the Rukon when she was supposed to be in the Human world at least and made sure to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:25 pm

"Alright." Shinya replied, leading the two into another alley and opening the garganta once more. Once the both of them had safely crossed to the other side, Shinya closes it once more and pauses to ponder something. She said he was the first student to graduate, so that was cause for celebration.. but how? He was still kinda new on how others celebrated so he guessed he could start with what she called a 'hug'.

Leaning over to her, Shinya wrapped his arms around her like how she did him earlier. "Thank you, Sensei." He spoke softly to her, smiling a little.

Shinya thought about who he cared about and who'd be that special someone for him. Honestly he was drawing a blank aside from two names.. but those two he wasn't sure would want to do such a thing with him, nor would he want to attempt to at this time. It was weird, after having sex, it put it in perspective for him over who he'd do such with and who he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Aoi followed him through the garganta, this time examining it curiously now that she had time. As he paused, she waited patiently before letting out an eeping sound of surprise as his arms wrapped around her. Her arms came up and held him gently too, patting his back slightly.

"Welcome Student Shinya." She laughed lightly, enjoying how happy and pleased he seemed. Especially how thankful! "I mean, well you aren't my student anymore. So you can just call me Aoi! We are friends, yes?"

Aoi was unaware of his inner turmoil about this, instead just rather pleased with his happiness.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Letting her go, Shinya stood upright and smiled. "Right, Aoi!" He says with enthusiasm. "We are friends! Now I must go home and tell Saraiyu what I learned!"

With a wave to Aoi, Shinya walked a bit away from her and opened his garganta again. This time she could see what looked like a volcano on the other side, or rather a window overlooking one. Shinya ran on through, quite excited to tell his Corona what he's learned. Once back in Hueco Mundo, Shinya ran to Saraiyu's room and burst in. "Saraiyu! I have great news!" He exclaimed, like a little kid having just learned to ride a bike. "I have learned to have sex! Isn't that great?!"

Of course, Shinya, being a bit innocent has no idea how Sarai would take this news. He just expected to get his head patted and her to say "Good job!" Or something to that effect.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:12 pm

"Goodluuuck~" Aoi called as her student, no now friend, left. She sniffled as she waved, seeing the volcano and being rather interested but... there was a man nearby who needed bothering so she couldn't stay. Hopping into the trees, she wondered if Rin would be up for some fun of their own after all her hard work!

---------

Saraiyu heard someone enter her large room, knowing only a few would dare just go right in unless they were trusted. She barely moved as she heard Shinya's voice, her head turning in her large heated greek styled bathing pool as she looked over her shoulder. A small grin was on her face as she heard the words. Shinya seemed so excited today and happy! He could get quiet, she was pleased to see such a response...

Before her mouth dropped and she stood up, her mass of hair clinging to her naked body as she hopped out of the pool. She spluttered as she ran to the young man, looking him over while dripping water everywhere. "Y-You what!? How?! When where with WHO!? Are you okay? What's gotten into you, I didn't think you'd...ever... What in the WORLD!?"

Her face was a rather odd mix of pride, confusion, happiness, upset and a few other things that were too mixed in to tell.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:23 pm

The poor Tricera.

The poor, poor, Tricera.

He was not expecting Saraiyu to be in her pool, let alone for her to hop out of it stark naked! See, any other time this wouldn't have affected Shinya... It would've been 'Oh she's naked.' and that was it. But now with his sexual awakening, his eyes were drawn to her body and frankly, it was sensory overload for someone he considered himself close to.

A fountain of blood that would've made Kenshiro proud erupted from Shinya's nose as he lost consciousness. He heard nothing of what Sarai was saying and only was mildly aware of the soft feeling he came to know as boobs hitting his face as he pitched forward.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Saraiyu watched Shinya's eyes go down and sighed before... Letting out a gasp as his nose fountained blood and he fell forward straight... into her boobs. Her arms wrapped around him, holding the young man up as she shook her head and muttered. There was blood everywhere and she gently hoisted the small young man up into her arms as her muttering got louder.

"Seriously, I do not want to have to find a replacement Tricera. Ugh." She was at the baths by now, going down her steps into the deeper parts before lowering him in partially and starting to take off his now stained clothes. The water turned pink before being filtered out by vents and a thrall gently started gathering the floating away clothes. She also handed off his zanpakuto, before moving back to a ledge and sitting, her arms wrapped around him as she curled her body around his so the water could finish getting rid of the blood covering them.

"No way am I getting out of my baths for this. He can just deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm

It took a little bit, but Shinya eventually regained consciousness. As his senses returned to him, he became aware of a few things. One was that he was submerged in water. Two was that he was naked. And finally three, that there was someone wrapped around him. Fluttering his eyes open, Shinya groggily looked around. Wait.. isn't this Saraiyu's bathing pool..? He thought to himself until he became aware of the warm body holding onto him from behind.

"Bwuh!" Shinya exclaimed as he jumped up suddenly, or at least attempted to before falling over into the bath. Sputtering as he quickly surfaced, he came face to face with Sarai again before quickly shutting his eyes and covering his crotch... or rather attempting to cover it due to nature having fun with him at the moment.

"Ah.. Ah.. I apologize, my Corona for my indecent behavior! I'd better go!" Shinya quickly says as he tries to shuffle off to the side and out of the bath.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:37 pm

"Well go if you want but you are sopping wet and naked. Would you like a robe before you flee?" Saraiyu was expecting such a reaction so she didn't flinch as Shinya threw himself forward. She just let him go and pointedly looked at his face. He did deserve some semblance of privacy with that sort of reaction.

A thrall held out a fluffy black robe nearby, bowing and looking down. Turning her head away, she waved Shinya to walk up the long steps she had exiting the pool to her left. "Its really all right you know."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:58 pm

He could tell, he could hear in her voice that she was disappointed. At least that's what his mind told him as he stood there looking between the robe and the Corona. "I-I'll stay!" He suddenly spoke, dropping himself back down into the warm waters. No point in giving everyone a peep show (even though no one was looking actually..).

"S-so... what were you saying to me before I passed out? I couldn't hear you." Shinya asked, squirming a little as he tried to get his little friend to calm down. He wished he had his zanpakutou with him as he could just kill his arousal.. though on second thought, that might be a bad idea. He might end up killing something he couldn't bring back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!   Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me tell you about the birds and the bees...!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: