(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No Moping, I Swear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:55 am

Yes! She had made the right move! Mia had not ruined this whole thing by reacting badly, since this was obviously what Masa wanted and.... well she wanted it too. She wasn't sure until now, having experienced it, but she was absolutely sure now.

Knowing that, Mia's mind and body stopped freaking even if the blush remained. It was too hard to stay all wound up and overthinking when you were being held and petted like this. She sighed softly, feeling safe. That was the word. Safe. No one held her like this, touched her or talked to her like this...and it seems it was what Mia wanted.

She was comfortable and safe, and so nuzzled her face against Masa's neck. He...did smell really nice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:09 am

His slight composure was certainly short lived, the fire in his face flaring as Mia nuzzled him. It'd...it'd felt nice, even if he was extremely flustered again. He felt ridiculous for how easily his composure he'd gained back had broken...He'd get used to it eventually though, that's what Masaru told himself anyway. In time the severity of how flustered he could get would lessen, or so he hoped.

Still, he was happy as he'd thought before, despite the embarrassment.

He gave a smile after a moment, "C...Comfortable?" He asked, his tone still soft; lacking any teasing like such a question normally would. "This...this feels n-nice...by the way..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Mia startled at Masa's words, having fallen into a rather pleased not-thinking doze. He...was asking if she was comfortable! It wasn't even teasing at all, but really... Mia felt her blush return instantly.

"...Very..." She wasn't going to lie to him, though her nuzzles stopped so she could speak and well because she was rather embarrassed about the whole... mouth and nose on his neck. His next words brought a small squeak to her as she rather timidly nuzzled him once again. "O-Oh...I-I won't...stop then... Sorry...Y-You smell nice... I UH AH!"

She buried her whole self closer to Masa if that was possible at this point, but...she didn't stop her nuzzles. H-He had liked it!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:38 am

"I-I do? Th-Thank you..." Masaru responded, blushing brightly when she mentioned his smell.

He'd meant it had felt nice holding her general, though the nuzzling was nice as well; it was cute. He was glad she was comfortable though, having been wondering since he knew they were both...rather flustered currently.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:13 am

What did they do now? Talk more? But...what. What could they talk about? Maybe she could...just keep cuddling him silently. She felt odd...being touched for so long. Mia didn't want to let go for some reason... She also knew they should probably go do things like work or... something that wasn't sitting outside wrapped up around each other like... Like...

"Welcome... um..." Her face flushed bright red. She...had an odd request, very odd one. Maybe it wasn't odd? Something normal, but it was odd to request it... She stopped nuzzling and pulled her head away, but that was as far as she could go. The rest of her wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:19 am

Masaru's eyes moved down to look at Mia as she pulled back, she looked like she wanted to say something but couldn't...

"Mia?" He questioned, "What is it?"

If she wanted to tell him something, but couldn't bring herself to do so; he'd wait. He knew she may need time to voice things, as he did sometimes as well but he knew it may be a bit harder for her due to her shyness; even if she was more comfortable around him now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:45 am

Glancing up, Mia's eyes were caught by Masa's and her face turned even brighter a red. You can do it! You can say it! Maybe he wouldn't want to? She blushed more and more, her mouth opening and closing. Her arms were still around his neck and she buried her hands in hair trying to get courage.

"...C-Can...I...k-kiss...you...again... I'm Sorry! I-If thats... a stupid...request..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:52 am

"I-It's not...You d-don't need to apologize..." Masaru replied, his face burning once more but...but he could do this! He'd done so before...so shouldn't it be easier after the first...? "You can, I would say...that...since...since we're...together you needn't ask...if you'd like to you-you can."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:58 am

It should be easier but Mia felt more nervous than ever. Giving a nod and trying to hide how nervous she was... She leaned up, bridging the gap in their heights before pulling back nervously. Her eyes were open... why were her eyes open if she stared at Masa's eyes she would be unable to do this.

Closing her eyes she moved the rest of the distance, her lips touching his gently and more than a bit hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:17 am

He could sense her nervousness, she could probably sense his too possibly...so maybe even after the first kiss it still took time to adjust...he'd thought it'd be easier but the nerve wracking was still there as if it were the first all over.

Masaru's eyes shut as their lips connected. They were both still nervous, it became more obvious at this point but he pushed himself to respond; moving to softly kiss her back.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:28 am

Mia felt instantly less nervous as Masa responded. Maybe she had had no idea how to kiss, but instinct seemed to take over more than a bit now. She relaxed a bit more against Masa, her hands resting gently in his hair... At least this time she didn't have to worry about her hands...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:51 am

It was easier, after a moment, when instinct took over. His arm wasn't suspended in mid air like it'd been last time either, instead settled comfortably around her as he held her, so that was an additional plus. He felt himself relax, his nerves calming once he'd grown more accustomed after managing to respond to her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:33 am

Mia's brain gave a few last shouts of nerves as Masa's actions became entirely less nervous, instead it focused on enjoying this rather fun activity. Kissing had looked fun in games and sounded fun in books. She knew a bit more about what they meant now about things, a small pleased sound coming from her throat as her hands moved into his hair more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:11 pm

His hold secured out of reflex when her hands moved, running through his hair as a sound escaped her. Despite being distracted by the kissing, he had heard her which had momentarily snapped him back into reality; which had been just enough time for his face to light up again.

Masaru kissed back though, not letting his short moment of distraction remain long enough to cause her worry or something, besides...he was enjoying the kiss too.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:03 pm

Mia felt Masa hold her tighter, trying not to respond to it other than a blushing face. Apparently he was just as...affected...? Her brain was working a bit better and well it needed air. How long had...they been like this? She...would have never thought herself someone to do something like this! Ever!

The deep red color all over her face, she pulled back from the kiss finally and breathed a bit harder than usual. Her heart was racing a million miles... Should she get off of his lap? S-she wasn't sure and glanced up. "S-Sorry...u-um..."

For...not stopping it before...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Masaru glanced off to the side for a moment when they finally parted, giving a small, sheepish smile as he resisted the urge to bring his hand behind his head.

"Aha...you don't...don't need to apologize..." He blushed. "...I...It was n-nice..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:12 am

"Oh...okay..." Mia sat there on Masaru's, unsure what to do now. Her hands still played with his hair lightly, unknowingly, and she smiled a bit at him. The ever present blush was fading, she was for now getting used to being this close to him. She might not be as calm tomorrow about it but...

Her smile was bright and warm as she tilted her head, her eyes closing. "It was very nice. Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:24 am

"W-Welcome." He replied, his smile going from sheepish to soft after a short moment.

She seemed more comfortable now, calmer at least...that was good, he still had a bit of red in his face but as time passed it eventually faded. "I'm glad you found it nice too..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:52 am

"Can...Oh!" Mia was about to ask something when she remembered something important! Her hands dropped from Masa's neck and hair as she tried to find a way off of his lap without hurting him. However... She wasn't sure if she should slide off or what. Looking a bit embarrassed, but without a red face as it had all left her for now she glanced up at Masa.

"I have something in my cloak for you. I thought...it would cheer you up... Or at least make you feel better after yelling at me." The problem was the cloak was out of her reach, sitting on the pillow she had left a bit ago.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:57 am

Masaru tilted his head slightly, a twinge of curiosity in his eyes as Mia mentioned having brought something for him.

"Mm?" He glanced over at the cloak, realizing after a moment that he still had a hold around Mia and would probably make...getting off of him to get what she needed troublesome.

"Ah, sorry." He said, a small chuckle escaping him as he moved his arms so she could go get her cloak.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:05 am

Mia shook her head strongly as Masa apologize, her black bangs and hair flying a bit. "No sorry! I...like..."

Having your arms around me.

She couldn't say that though, Masaru's tilting of his head making her brain die for a moment. He...was cute. Her face flushed as she scrambled off of his lap, falling on her butt backwards, hair and arms going everywhere. It seems... she would have to practice... Kimonos weren't the greatest for this...

Still she popped up after a second, her hair still splayed around her like waves, to reach for and pull the cloak over. Reaching inside, she brought out a folded large cloth that matched Masa's eyes and a pointy hat in a similar shade, with designs in black on it. She seemed utterly embarrassed, holding it out as an offering but unable to speak.

"When Nozomi and I were playing wizards... You...looked so...I thought...maybe then that next time you could play t-too." A wizard cloak and hat. She...could do that much for him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:38 am

On instinct, Masaru's arms had gone out to help her but he'd been a bit too late in catching her. When she sat up, he was relieved; even if it'd just been a tumble...

He watched with curious eyes as she reached for her cloak, eventually pulling out a cloth that matched the color of his eyes before pulling out...a pointed hat? When she explained, he couldn't help but smile; he hadn't expected this. It was sweet of her to do this, he'd only looked after all; he'd just been making sure they'd both been okay and having fun at the time though he couldn't deny being amused at the time.

"Thank you, Mia." He smiled, "Thanks a lot, it does make me happy."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:58 am

"N-Nozomi asked when she was at my house about costumes for you. I...this is all I can do without..." Mia wasn't red but she cut off with a small nervous laugh. No need to mention measuring again, she was sure Masa had had fittings in his lifetime. He...was kind of rich.

Still he was pleased with the gift and she looked down, clasping her hands together nervously and playing with them. But she...must have courage! So instead of continuing to look down, she moved her eyes up to Masa's and gave him her sweetest smile. "I'm glad you like it Masa and that it made you happy."

She hadn't stuttered! Or paused! Mia's smile grew more as she realized her success!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:51 pm

"It's fine, these are great." He replied, he really was happy; it was sweet of her to do this.

He couldn't help but feel his faced tint slightly again when she smiled at him, his flustered-state returning slightly in response as he gave another smile of his own. "Mm, I'm really happy. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:50 pm

Mia looked down, blushing more as Masa praised her. She didn't know what to do other than play with her hands a bit shyly, more than happy to have made Masaru smile and thank her so much. "Welcome..."

It was all she could get out without flushing and dying of redness, but she hoped he understood. If he wanted more...she would make him some more. A flash of color caught her eye and Mia remembered the Koi pond! Her brain latched onto something not upsetting or embarrassing, the corners of her mouth raising in a happy smile. She gave a laugh and moved so she could see down into the pond better, not sure if she could get closer or not. "Masa look! Are they tame? Can...I feed them? They look so cute..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Moping, I Swear
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next