(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No Moping, I Swear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:46 am

"I'll help as much as you need then." Even laying there on the floor, wishing to roll away, Mia was smiling brightly at Masa. She was too happy to be embarrassed for too long at her mistake, even as she scooted up and shyly took his hand in hers so he could help her up.

"I am fine Masa. L-Lets go make some food." Tilting her head, she laughed lightly...and didn't let go of his hand. She would just get lost, is what she told herself. He could lead them... But did she smell food already? Did the servants eat? Also what time was it...was Nozomi up? Would she...be happy to see them?

Worried slightly, she played with a bit of hair between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:02 pm

"Alright, let's go." Masaru nodded, glad to hear she was fine as he gave a small squeeze to her hand and began leading them from his room.

He wasn't sure if the servants had already started cooking or not, if Nozomi was up it was likely. He could already smell something, or so he thought anyway once they got closer to the dining room it'd become more obvious.

Glancing back as they walked, she looked a little worried...thinking about something, maybe?

"Mia?" He asked, "is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:24 am

"A-Ah! Just...worried about Nozomi. We...forgot about her. I feel so bad... I hope she forgives us..." Mia's hand squeezed Masa's tighter, moving closer to him in an attempt to hide herself almost. She could smell the food, definitely already made, and though she was disappointed it was almost assured they would cook food together sometime.

"I-I just...I'd be so sad if she was upset at me." Looking down, she had a sad smile on her face as she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:11 am

"She won't be, she's not the type to hold a grudge. I think we'll be perfectly safe with an apology." Masaru explained, his voice soft. "It'll be alright."

They neared the dining room and before entering he gave Mia's hand another reassuring squeeze. Nozomi was waiting in her usual seat, noticing them with a smile upon entering; that smile growing when she saw Mia was still here.

"Masa-nii, Mia-nee! I was wondering when you'd wake up, Masa-nii...Mia-nee did you stay over? I fell asleep." She greeted with a small laugh.

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you wait." Masaru replied, "and also...sorry, Nozomi, about the past few days."

"Mm? Was Mia-nee able to help you feel better?" She asked, tilting her head slightly in question.

Masaru nodded and offered Nozomi a smile before turning that smile to Mia.

"She was."

"Then it's okay!" She giggled, her eyes glancing down to the two's hands before she blinked. "Masa-nii, is Mia-nee my real nee-chan now?"

"Wha-!?" He turned red with a slight start.

That...that was not a question he expected to be asked!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:41 am

At Masa's words, Mia nodded before composing herself. She didn't need to be mopey when seeing the young girl! His squeeze did reassure her entirely and her hand returned the squeeze with a soft smile up at him as they entered the dining room. Seeing Nozomi's smile, Mia's normally sweet one returned as she waved with her free hand.

"I-I stayed overnight yes. Sorry I didn't come back and check on you when I was done Nozomi... And I'm sorry I didn't try to help Masa before then. It was my fault he was like that in the first place." Giving a sheepish chuckle, she looked up at Masa as his smile turned on her. She moved closer to him, slightly red, just as Nozomi dropped a bomb only a five year old could.

"I-I...I-I um..." Stuttering and red, she had no idea to respond. They only just started dating! Sure she'd love to be Nozomi's sister in truth, she was attached to the girl but... N-Not through instantly marrying Masa or... Oh no... Moving slightly behind Masa, she had let go of his hand to hold his kimono and hide a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:00 am

"Th-That...That's a topic for...for another t-time, Nozomi." Masaru replied shooting a short, apologetic glanced behind him at Mia, not knowing how to just...just say 'no' to Nozomi's question other than...brush past the subject which in all honesty was necessary for his and Mia's sanity.

"Oh, okay." Nozomi nodded, before responding to Mia's earlier words. "You made Masa-nii okay again though, so everything's fine! I had a nice nap yesterday too!"

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:20 am

Mia just smiled thankfully at Masa, unsure at all how to avoid answering that and truthfully. It...wasn't like they were...that...committed to each other. It was just mutual crushes that maybe dating would sort out! As Nozomi seemed to give the okay though and drop it, Mia moved out from behind Masa and smiled at the girl.

"I am happy your nap was nice and that I could help." Moving past Masa with a small brush of her hand against his and a happy glance, she moved over to a spot next to Nozomi and took it. Sitting carefully, she reached out a hand and patted Nozomi's head softly while she smile happily at the girl. She rather adored this child. "Did you have fun with my cloak?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:56 pm

"I did! It was too big for me though but it was really warm!" Nozomi smiled, giving a small giggle as Mia patted her head.

Masaru sat in his usual spot, happy that they'd been able to speak and apologize to Nozomi and that she wasn't upset. Their breakfast was brought out to them shortly after they'd seated themselves; there were sweet things and not sweet things so they could have something to fit their tastes.

Giving a thanks to the servants before they left, Masaru glanced at Nozomi and Mia, "We can eat now, next time we can make something ourselves too."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:42 am

"It is really warm, I like it best in winter when I don't get so hot in it. I'm glad it helped you nap though." Mia smiled down at Nozomi, content and happy before watching the servants bring food in. Cowering slightly at the people who could see her, she drooped her head down so her hair covered her face utterly as her hands played with a few strands on her lap.

Once they had left again, her head lifted slightly as she gave a small smile to Masa and nodded. "O-Okay."

She was nervous again, due to seeing others and hoped he could understand as she started eating.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:33 pm

"Mhmm!" Nozomi nodded happily in response to Mia's words, her smile still bright.

The servants were out of the room now but Masaru could tell Mia was nervous from them having come in, next time they could definitely cook themselves...it'd be a lot easier on her and well, the cooking would be fun.

He offered her a soft smile, slightly apologetic before he began eating.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Blushing at Masa's smile, she shook her head lightly. It was okay, he didn't need to feel bad. She... should get used to others. These people were part of his life and all that came with it, if she was to stay by his side as a friend or more she'd have to get used to such things.

Deciding to focus on food, Mia ate quietly. She felt a bit odd sitting at the table with them still, so she was trying to make herself a bit less uncomfortable by pretending it was at her house. It...didn't work. She found herself just staying a rather red tinted face. She..would feel so much better when she was out of the mansion for a bit. It was intimidating being outside of Masa's bedroom when she wasn't playing with Nozomi.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:13 pm

As they ate, Nozomi couldn't help but wonder if Masaru would be home late; he did have a lot of work to catch up on. She could play with the maids though, they were always happy to play with her and that way she wouldn't get bored and Masaru wouldn't have to worry about rushing.

"Mia-nee? Are you gonna stay with Masa-nii while he catches up?" She asked, unsure if that'd been said earlier. "If you do don't let him rush okay? Rushing is bad."

Masaru stifled a small laugh as he took a drink. She was worried about him rushing? He supposed it was a legitimate concern...considering a three days sick leave...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:25 pm

"I...don't know if I could stop him if he wanted to rush." Mia blushed a bit and looked down. Nozomi's trust in her was rather strong and it made her happy. She smiled before looking up again though, trying to reassure Nozomi. "But I'm going to help Masa catch up on his work so he won't need to rush! So don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't that way."

She glanced up to Masa, raising one eyebrow almost in challenge. Nozomi had conferred on her the wish to take care of Masa...Mia would have to follow through.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Nozomi seemed content with that as she smiled, "Thank you, Mia-nee!"

Masaru, again, had to bite back a laugh as Mia looked at him; he could not however hide an amused smile.

Don't rush, don't rush...He got it, he'd try not to.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:43 am

Mia's smile matched Masa's for a brief moment before she turned back to Nozomi and nodded. "Welcome Zomi!"

Whenever they finished up breakfast, they'd both say goodbye to Nozomi and get prepared to head to to Squad Six. There they'd probably spend all day working on Masa's backlog...admittedly less then he would have had Aoi not picked up the slack for her lazy broken Captain...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Moping, I Swear
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11