(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) Empty
PostSubject: Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)   Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:10 pm

This was a real pain. A literal and figurative pain. The burn up her arm didn't hurt as much as it should and that was BAD. She knew burns, and if it wasn't a bad one it should hurt so annoyingly. Sighing at her own mistake, the Lieutenant of the Tenth Division hurried towards the Fourth Division's healing center. Her arm was wrapped slightly but she hadn't done much else to it, if it was as bad as she thought it would only make it worse.

It was a good thing she was fast, and she quickly moved into the emergency room. She didn't speak at all or even lower her hood, instead she held out her arm with the ruined and singed bits of her shinigami uniform's arm falling off to reveal a rather bad burn up its length to her elbow. Her Lieutenants insignia was still wrapped around the upper part of her arm, though it had barely missed the burn. She bit her lip at the pain and let out a small hissing sound. Someone... pleeeeease.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)   Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Such a boooring day. There was literally nothing to do. It was so slow that Daiji had even resorted to scrubbing the exam rooms to have something to do. It wasn't like squad four to be so slow. At least one squad eleven member would show up daily, and not even that happened today.

Daiji was flipping through a clipboard trying to find SOMETHING to do, when he turned a corned and saw a woman stretching out a rather badly burned arm. He tucked his clipboard under his arm and straightened his bow tie before rushing up to the woman, trotting on the tips of his toes.

"Oh my gracious! Vice Captain Nezo, what happened to you?!"

Daiji placed his hand gently on her back in an attempt to guide her to a nearby waiting room so he could heal her.
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)   Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:00 pm

It was the Lieutenant of the division who answered her silent plea for help. Mia jolted from the touch on her cloak over her back and moved slightly away from it but didn't do her customary fleeing. She did continue to follow him to a room though. She waved her arm, it was obviously a burn and pulled the hood down lower. Her chin barely showed now.

She just wanted it healed and to feel better, but at least Lieutenant Nukui recognized her. He was probably one of the few and always gave her a smile whenever she delivered his birthday cake. It was pleasent to be thanked and seen. Even if she did try ghosting her way through it.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)   Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:22 pm

Daiji took his hand away from the woman's back, as he could tell it made her less than comfortable. Making her uncomfortable was the last thing he wanted to do. He knew what it was like for people to make him feel like that, and he'd never want to inflict that on someone else.

Daiji pushed the door to the exam room open and led Mia inside. He opened a nearby cabinet and pulled out a tube of salve. He walked back over to Mia and held the tube up.

"This is a salve that I must put on your arm before I heal it. It'll help to prevent scaring. Can you tell me how this happened?"

Daiji walked back to the sink and gave his hands a quick wash before putting a pair of purple rubber gloves on. He turned back to Mia and put some of the salve on his fingers and waited before he put it on his arm.

"This should also dumb the area slightly, so it shouldn't sting too much."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)   Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:52 pm

Mia nodded at the salve, her hood moving up slightly and revealing her lips in a small grimace. Then she opened her mouth as if to speak... The mouth closed and she shook her head. She couldn't say anything.... Instead she pulled a magazine out of the cloak, a cooking one as she winced a bit before the salves numbing took effect. As it did she sighed and a small smile broke out.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)   Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Daiji glanced at the cooking magazine as he rubbed the salve on the woman's arm. He hoped it didn't sting too much. He'd hate to cause anyone pain. He was glad the burn was an accident and not caused with criminal intent. Daiji coated the woman's burn in the salve, and then removed his gloves and threw them in the trash.

He held his hands over the woman's arms and closed his eyes softly. A soft green light began to glow beneath his hands and covered the woman's burn. It was a soothing light, that would will the woman's arm with a warm soothing energy.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)   Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:43 pm

A sigh of relief came out of her mouth, a bit unwillingly but it felt so much better now it was getting healed. She smiled softly, her eyes closing under the cover of the hood, as she thought about the things she could get back to doing now. When he was done she could give Lieutenant Nukui a present as thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)   Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Daiji opened his eyes and watched as Mia's body began to absorb the salves, and new skin began to grow in it's place. He chuckled lightly to himself as he watched this. He still marveled at the fact that he could actually do things like this. To Daiji there was nothing cooler than the fact that he had learned to manipulate the human body at such an intimate level. It was just the coolest thing. It made him feel like some awesome super hero.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)   Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:05 pm

Lifting the hood slightly, Mia peered out at her arm. It was working very well and she quickly had brand new skin! Smile smile sparkle!

Reaching into her cloak, she put the magazine back and pulled out... a tray of cupcakes! They were carefully wrapped and smelled delicious. Holding out the tray for Daiji, she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)   Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Daiji finished his healing and felt like he had just concurred the world. He felt like that every time he healed someone. He could have done it faster with his zan, but it wasn't really suited for office healing.

Daiji was about to tell the vice captain he was finished when she pulled out a tray of cupcakes from her mysterious cloak. Daiji loved cupcakes! Especially if Mia made them. She always made the yummiest birthday cakes.

"Oh! Thank you so much Vice Captain! You didn't have to go to any trouble for my services, really!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)   Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:34 pm

But it was no trouble. Mia had cupcakes ready to eat/give to others. She wasn't very fond of sweets after making so many all the time. She preferred a bit more... substance to her food.

Waving her hands in the air, she shook her head, trying to ward off any sort of denial for this. He had to take the cupcakes! He haaad toooo.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)   Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Daiji took the tray of cupcakes and set them on the counter. They looked and smelled so good, that it took all his self control to not rip into one right then and there.

"Thank you so much Vice Captain Mia. You are such a sweet lady."

Daiji smiled and the woman awkwardly and began to rub the back of his head, a deep blush forming on his face. Smooth Casanova, smooth. Why did he always make things sound so awkward?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)   Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:58 pm

It didn't matter how awkward Daiji was. His words registered and with her usual poofing, she pretty much disappeared out the door and down the hall. How someone in a black cloak disappeared in the hospital one couldn't know. But she was gone with the compliment.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)   Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:00 pm

"Well then..."

Daiji said as Mia poofed. Oh well, now he could eat a cupcake in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)   Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooking Mishaps R US (Daiji)
Page 1 of 1