(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

With Great Power... [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:49 am

Who needs air? Sighly lightly as Rin went back to kissing, Aoi returned his kisses much more strongly than before. Her arms went around his neck and she pulled him closer. Shifting her body, her back arched a bit... She wanted more contact and movement with his hand and at this point her body was shifting all on its own.

Spreading her legs, one knee slid up the inside of his legs as she shifted her lower body around. More contact...any contact...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:04 am

At he feel of her leg, a suppressed noise managed to escape him against Aoi's mouth as his muscles tensed up for a moment. If this went on any longer holding on to the sheets wouldn't really do him any good. Aoi had told him before he needn't worry about..those things, but he couldn't help but do so.

Still..it wasn't like he wasn't enjoying it. It felt nice, really nice. Plus he had missed Aoi, even if two weeks wasn't that long of a time...

His mental reassuring was short lived though as a familiar chime rang.

It was his cellphone...

Now of all times?

He broke the kiss for a moment and let out a sigh, "It's probably Ruka..." His voice had a tint of...annoyance almost.

Ruka had messaged him earlier, but he hadn't answered them due to being unable to thanks to his little screw up with his powers. Now she was messaging him again...

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:19 am

Aoi couldn't help but shiver as Rin made a sound, making her plot to make more sounds come out of him. Maybe once this kiss was done and her mouth was free though...and if he ever stop playing with her chest. It was making her mind turn to mush, a nice mush where she wanted to be naked with Rin on the bed for a while.

A small sound startled her though and as Rin pulled away, she realized it was a cellphone. The sound had come from a pocket and Rin sounded a bit annoyed. Aoi was rather...perturbed too. Moving her body to the side slightly, so she was pressed right up against him, Aoi's hands slid down his body to his pocket. Luckily it was this one! Pulling it out with a triumphant grin, she wrapped her arms around his neck with the phone, so he could't reach it. "Haha~"

"hey rin rin!?" "rin rin?" "rin i need to ask you something" "rin..." "rin ur not talking to the mirror again are you?" Aoi read the messages, smiled and replied back hes busy sensei ~Aoi.

"Mm, now where were we..." Then tossing the phone slightly down the bed and away from Rin's reach, she moved her lips to his neck and gave it a quick kiss before sucking on it softly, her body still pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:30 am

"A-Aoi?" Rin didn't have a chance to reach for his phone before it was in Aoi's grasp, having distracted him with her touches just long enough to get a hold of it. "Aoi, what are you..?"

He heard the sound of her clicking the buttons...

Oh no...she was replying to Ruka...and he was in no way able to move to stop her. Ruka was still teasing him about the mirror thing, if it were Aoi replying to her she'd make assumptions...

When the typing stopped she tossed the phone away, out of his reach much to his horror.

"A-Ao-ah..." Before he could ask her about the message her mouth was on his neck, a weak spot...and she knew that. He shivered slightly against her, the hand that had previously been on her now wrapping around her waist to support her; his other hand...still had a death grip on the bedding.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:40 am

Aoi hadn't replied to Rin then, though she did laughed lightly as she slid down his neck slightly with her mouth. No need to leave a hicky there, her arms sliding up his shirt again, she let out a small moan as his arm and hand wrapped around her bare waist and back.

Ruka would think what she wanted anyways once she saw the hickies Aoi planned on leaving on his neck in a bit... Why not just let her know for sure what they were doing so she wouldn't call?

His neck was his weak spot and she knew if she teased him there enough he would overload... Her voice a soft whisper as she stopped kissing his neck for a brief moment, Aoi pulled his shirt up even more. "Riiin. Please make me warm..."

After she spoke, she gently licked part of his neck with a throaty giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:51 am

He wouldn't be able to take much more of this. He really wouldn't be able to...

His breathing was short and heavy at times as Aoi toyed with his neck, her hands moving to lift his shirt more which in hindsight was probably something he should have lost awhile ago considering how much it'd been tugged at.

"M-Move back a moment..." He muttered, loosening his hold on Aoi's waist and letting go of the bedding long enough to rid himself of his shirt before tossing it aside. "Th-There...it's not in way anymore."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:00 am

Aoi could feel Rin's breathing speed up, becoming heavy and hard, teasing her more as she knew she was getting through to him.

Her hands and body moved away from Rin as he muttered to her, pulling his shirt off while she watched and smiled. He was rather sexy when he was all...hot and bothered like ths and without a shirt. "Hehe, mmm... so much better."

Once his shirt was off, she used the moment to pull him down to her, pressing her naked chest against his as she moved to the other side of his neck. This time she intended to leave a mark, as her lips teased his neck more. If she could get him to respond to her and touch her, this would be so much more fun than it was already.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:09 am

Once their bodies came back into contact without the obstacle a breath escaped him as his arm went back around her waist as a support. He couldn't hold back a few small noises as she began toying with his neck again.

If she kept at him like this this position wasn't going to be the most comfortable, so in attempt to make it easier on both of them he moved, situating them back into the position before his phone had rang; the hand that had been clenching the bedding moving to her waist before gliding up it, applying slight pressure so it wouldn't really cause tickling.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:19 am

So many noises coming from Rin, Aoi was just going to die. She lost her hold on his neck, leaving a small mark as he shifted them, a gasp escaping her lips as his hands from new places to hold her. She laid on the bed, on her back, staring up into Rin's eyes for a few seconds as his hand glided up her waist.

If only he'd go back to touching her chest... Her legs were slightly pinned, but the one was free enough to rub against the inside of his leg again through the pants. Holding her arms above her head, as she couldn't reach his chest anymore with her hands, she tilted her head and half closed her eyes. "You can do with me as you like, Rin. Go ahead."

Her eyes begged him to touch her more and giving him the go ahead to do whatever he wanted... She wanted him to feel more comfortable touching her, she was already comfortable with him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:31 am

He held back a noise as Aoi's leg came up again, really ever since Aoi had started on his neck he'd been feeling it; having lost his control over that awhile ago...

She was...telling him to do what he wanted and that was all fine but he had doubts about what he even could do without turning into a mess himself. He could...touch her again and kiss her, that was a start.

Thinking about that, he leaned down and kissed her again, soft at first before deepening it like they'd been doing before. The hand that was playing with her waist moving up to chest. He could do this much now, but she'd eventually tire of this...

Breaking the kiss he moved down to her neck, knowing it wasn't as sensitive as his own but still placing small kisses and bites on it; moving to leave her a mark like he had done so before weeks ago.

"S-sorry, not really...good at this..." He breathed out onto her neck.

He wasn't experienced really, and froze up half the time, but he was trying. He didn't know how much he could do before he'd eventually freeze again but he'd try.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:44 am

Aoi was just happy they had come this far without him freezing solid even once. It was progress, slow painful progress... but better than before.

Smiling at his nervousness, she lifted her head slightly to meet his part of the way there. It wasn't as if she was eager for his kisses... Or his touch! A low moan sounded in her throat as they kissed, her bac arching just enough to show she liked that sort of touch. She was going to die, he was going to kill her with soft, hesitant touches.

His mouth on her neck, while not as sensitive as Rin, was still enough to cause quite a few small sounds to escape her and as he whispered into her neck, she had to give a small laugh. "You are doing just fine... Don't worry Rin. You can practice on me~"

Aoi wanted more, and knew he was having trouble... So she decided to help him along. Wiggling her hips, she murmured, "Let me take my dress off. I can show you what I like...if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:53 am

His face felt hotter at her suggestion of practicing on her, but he tried biting back the embarrassment. Now wasn't the time to go freezing up, he'd done this much...he could handle more.

"Ah, s-sure..." He stuttered, trying to move back some to give Aoi the room she needed while he told himself to not freeze. They'd been naked in each other's presence before, and while he had trouble looking those times maybe he could urge himself not to...like he had earlier with her chest.

Just deep breaths, those helped.

If she told him what she liked that could...help, then at least he wouldn't have to worry about doing something she didn't and messing up.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:08 am

Rin was rather adorable in his silly messed up and nervous way, so Aoi smiled at him. She couldn't pull off a sweet smile right now, but she tried for him. She was just way too wound up to really be her usual self.

Moving to the side slightly, she moved to her knees and rose up slightly so she could pull the dress over her head. It left her facing away from Rin and gave him a full view of her butt and legs. Wearing a pair of lacy white undies, with the lacy white garterbelt and stockings, she pointed at the straps on the back of her legs as she looked over her shoulder.

"Mm, Rin? Can you unhook the straps. It will be easier to get the stockings off if you help me~ You have to unhook them here and here." It might also give him a small break before she convinced him to take his pants off. Pointing first to the part attached right on her butt, and then the part further down her thigh, she showed him where he needed to undo them. Her red hair swept her back as she then turned to unhook the ones in front.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:18 am

He froze up slightly when she asked for his help, but after a breath gave a small nod before he moved to help; his hands a bit shaky in their movements as he undid the hooks. He'd fumbled with one of the final ones, a wave of embarrassment washing over him when he did before he finally managed to unhook it.

"Got..got them." Rin said once he'd managed to get them all unhooked.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:25 am

Aoi felt a twinge of guilt as she was feeling him fumble around trying to unhook the straps. Maybe it had been cruel of her to ask him to help? She could have turned and done it herself if it was so hard. As his fingers brushed her skin though, she let out small sounds. So maybe thats what she had intended in the first place...

Turning back around so she could face him, Aoi started pulling the stockings off along with...well her underwear and the garterbelt too. She gave a sly smile, realizing what this could mean. "If you take off your pants, I can show you what feels nice. Next time you can undress me yourself."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:34 am

When she began ridding herself of her remaining clothes he averted his eyes out of habit, he took a few breaths after realizing he had before turning his eyes back to her. He brought his hand up to his mouth, covering it as he cleared his throat which was really just another distraction attempt for himself out of nervousness.

He glanced down at his own pants, which were feeling a bit tight due to recent activities, befor giving another, smaller breath before he undid his belt.

Don't freeze. That was all he needed to not do.

He was doing alright with that so far, as when he did end up freezing it was only for a moment or two. If he could avoid freezing up too much then hopefully this could be enjoyable for the both of them. She wanted this. He wanted this. Now he just had to not screw it up and ruin everything.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:46 am

On her face, her sly smile stayed as she watched Rin fight with himself to keep watching her. She enjoyed it when he could stare at her and as the last of her clothes disappeared over the edge of the bed where she tossed them.

As he pulled off his pants, Aoi gently tugged him forward. She had really noticed how he was reacting... he wanted this as much as she did. If he froze as she moved him, she would wait and then continue... He needed to be on top of her again, for this to work. As she slowly leg him down, she smiled looked into his eyes. "I like having a mouth on my breasts..."

Aoi had no idea how to word it so it was softer for him, and she turned a little red and looked to the side. His nervousness was rubbing off on her, as she made sure he was between her legs instead of over them like before. "I-I mean... like... licking... and...."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:43 pm

With her legs on either side of him now in this position, his mind was rather jumbled, incoherent thoughts just racing around aimlessly as a slight pain shot down him before he had the chance to breath again.

It'd taken him a moment, and had almost missed what she'd said but luckily he'd caught it.

She wanted him to...

Unconsciously his eyes moved down, his face already red enough it wasn't like it get could get any redder, before moving his eyes back up to Aoi in a quick motion. Despite his own nervousness he'd caught her stuttering, but he guess those words weren't exactly the easiest thing to get out...

His eyes went down and then back up again, thinking over Aoi's words.

It would be...odd to just start there, right? It would be more enjoyable, at least he figured, if there was buildup to it...right?

That in mind, Rin leaned down; deepening a kiss with Aoi while one hand moved up her side. Breaking off the kiss he began trailing down her neck again, a little slower than he had before but instead of stopping at her collarbone he continued down; placing a small kiss in the area between her breast before he took one in his mouth.

While one received attention from his mouth and a few slow movements from his tongue, his hand moved to the other, feeling it much like he had before.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:41 pm

Rin glanced down as Aoi moved slightly, a bit happy he could at least function enough to look at her naked body... Though it seems his brain couldn't handle it for long as his eyes moved back up to her face. It was kind of flattering to be thought that attractive.

He was thinking something, but she laid there patiently despite the urging of her body for more than she had. More touch, more kisses, more warmth. Still, they needed to go at his pace and she wanted to enjoy this as much as she could.

Aoi's mouth parted for Rin's kiss, making little noises in the back of her throat at his touch. Turning her head so he would have an easier time kissing her neck, her breathing slowly grew heavier as his mouth trailed down her body. By the time his mouth was between her breasts, the anticipation had her panting. Once his mouth was teasing her breast, Aoi's voice came out in a strangled moan as a hand went to his hair. The other held the bed softly.

"That...feels... really good..." Her last read coherent thought she had seemed to disappear with those, as Aoi instead made soft sounds on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:05 pm

It felt good, that was a relief; the noises she'd been making just added to that confirmation. He puled back slightly, if only to take another breath; though he realized only after that letting out a breath over the area that'd just been in his mouth had probably sent a chill which he wasn't sure if it was a good thing or not.

He would of apologized for it but that was probably an even dumber move; instead, he switched--moving over to give attention to the breast he'd been using his hand on while his other hand moved up to the one his mouth had been on.

She had a grip on his hair, another reaction to what he'd been doing. It felt...good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:30 pm

"Uwa!" Aoi made a surprised sound as she shivered, the breath teasing her rather sensitive breast. It felt cold but nice. Very nice. As Rin went back to teasing her, this time switching to the other breast, Aoi continued to make small noises.

Her hand clenched gently in his hair and pulled lightly whenever he teased particularly well, those times eliciting more sounds from her. Maybe if she had been having sex for long periods of time, her body might be more picky... But she had gone without so long, even someone an inexperienced as Rin could bother her so much. He shouldn't worry so much and just enjoy himself.

At least those would be her thoughts if she could be coherent. Instead her back arched slightly and lifted her leg up to pull his lower body down to her more. She wanted to feel more of him and was a bit lost in the heat of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:43 pm

The one free hand Rin had once again clamped down onto the bedding as Aoi pulled his lower half down against her; earning her a noise he couldn't keep suppressed. Really, he doubted what was left of his control, that movement alone had almost elicited an involuntary hip movement from him before he managed to stop himself.

The way his muscled tensed and his uneven breathing was a dead giveaway of how he was feeling, there was no doubt he was enjoying this despite that worry of messing up deep down in the back of his mind.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:00 pm

The sounds Rin made and the movement of his hips made Aoi decide enough was enough. She was feeling more than ready, he obviously was about to lose his mind...

To distract him from what she was about to do, it would only make him nervous and worried, Aoi gently tugged his body up as a hint to move. Pulling his head to hers, she pressed her lips against his and parted them with her tongue, laughing gently in her throat. Her hand slid slowly down his body to reach his hips before she gently helped him.

This... was the moment of no return. With both of them breathing heavy and about to lose it like this, there really wasn't any choice. Her hips rose up as she helped him inside of her, letting out a low moan as she broke off the kiss. It felt way too good. She was going to melt right here into the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:43 pm

Rin responded to the kiss, letting her move him to her and deepen it as she moved below him. He felt like his heart was beating a thousand miles a minute, shivering involuntarily when he felt her hand on him.

As she guided him, he was more caught up in the feeling rather than what she was doing, taking a gasp of breath when he felt himself against her before it was followed by a moan that finally wasn't suppressed as she pulled him into her.

He remained still for a moment, his hand a iron grip on the bedding, just in case Aoi needed to move more to situate herself; though every movement from her now earned a reaction from him whether it were as small as a shiver or a noise of a suppressed moan.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:41 am

"Riiiin...you can move... please..." Aoi's voice was barely above a whisper as she spoke, his moan spurring her on. Her hips moved around him, trying to get him to start moving. It felt so good, so warm. And those delicious sounds he made egged her on, while her body heated up beyond what it normally was.

Pulling him back down to her mouth, she kissed him once again. If he didn't start moving soon she'd have to do something... It was hard for her to do much from this position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With Great Power... [nsfw]
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: