(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

With Great Power... [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:34 pm

"N-not that I am aware of, they're mostly just...scenic drawings."

There weren't too many new ones, a few pages, but not too many. It wouldn't take her long to look through them when they decided on taking the time to.

His eyes widened slightly at Aoi's suggestion, "I..I'd rather...rather not, it didn't exactly feel nice when I did it to myself."

He likely had a red spot on his chest from where he'd hit himself, as it hadn't exactly been a light hit. Plus he didn't want to hurt her again, even if last time hadn't really been all that severe, he still didn't like turning his weapon on her; even if it was for practice and she was stronger.

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:51 am

Nodding, Aoi gave another small laugh. Rin was still worried over hurting her. He was rather ridiculous... Giving a pouty face, she made a small sound of frustration. "You can't coddle me, I am the best person to practice on. I can stand pain... you've seen my scars. Its not as if I am unused to such things and would be good protection."

A sly smile spread over her face and her voice dropped. "Or...you can stay in bed with me and practice other things~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:04 am

Still, despite knowing that, he'd still prefer not to hurt her. If he wanted to be selfish about it he could say hurting her in turn hurt him, and while that was true he was just worried in general...she had to fight hollows and probably even worse things, she didn't need any extra injuries on top of what her job brought her.

"O-Oh?" He questioned, "Like...like what?"

Those other things would likely kill him, perhaps not, perhaps he could get over himself after enough time...plus it beat hurting her, it'd bring neither of them pain...embarrassment perhaps but not pain and maybe later enjoyment once that embarrassment faded some. Besides, what would he do if he managed to paralyze her anyway? He certainly wasn't the type that would...things like that.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:29 am

:: NSFW - Start ::

Rin ignored her offer still... She really wanted to learn more and fight with him! Why couldn't he just let her? Aoi was a shinigami, not a human girl. She could take pain and hits. He really didn't need to worry so much! Him knowing the extent of his powers and being able to utilize them in combat was more important than a few temporary hurts.

More than a little grumpy at being coddled, Aoi decided to not play nice. She dropped her voice low, one hand sliding from his hair down to his face. Rubbing her thumb across his lower lip, she gave a smirk. "Well, I don't really need to practice touching you...but you still have lots of problems touching me. If you won't fight me... you'll just have to train in a different way."

Her other arm and hand slipped out of his hair and moved to her neck as she tugged lightly on the top of her dress. She undid the tie, but left it laying on her, teasing Rin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:39 am

"I..I.." No, he was not going to freeze up now. Absolutely not. What happened to all that confidence he'd had while on the date? That's something that definitely would help, now he just needed to find it.

Really, he felt pathetic for still being so nervous when it came to these things. They'd been naked in each other's presence before, even done some...things. He should really be past the point of this by now.

He took a breath, trying to calm his nerves. It helped, a little.

"True, I should be past the point of embarrassment by now." He mentally congratulated himself for not stuttering. "I suppose the past two weeks hasn't exactly helped."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:49 am

Rin stuttered, went silent... Took a deep breath and then spoke without stuttering and was rather coherent. She still felt playful, so the shinigami smiled up at him as the hand that untied her top went to his neck. She couldn't help wanting to make him blushy and flustered, especially as payback for coddling. "Mm, well it has been a long two weeks.If you can't touch me though, I'll have to touch you until you can."

Pulling his head down to hers, she kissed him a bit more passionately than he might be able to handle. Sweet sweet revenge.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:54 am

Rin was unable able to do any thing more than get more red in the face before Aoi pulled him down to her, kissing him deeply. His hands that lay on either side of her clenched, the fabric of the bedding folding into his hands as he did so before finally responding to her.

As long as he had enough time to get over reacting he could respond, with kisses like these reaction time wasn't as big of a problem much to his relief.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:02 am

Aoi felt the bedding move as Rin's hands clenched it, letting out a small sound that could be laughter in her throat. He was responding still... so her plan for revenge wasn't working. Still, she rather missed his kisses so she didn't pull away for a bit. They continued to kiss for long enough for her heart to start beating more, her face tinting red not from embarrassment. Pulling away, she slid her hands down his chest and to the edge of his shirt, pulling it up slightly so she could feel his skin on her fingers.

Looking straight into those yellow eyes, Aoi's pouty face returned as she circled her fingers on his bare belly. "So far seems like you can't even touch me. I feel... unwanted."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:10 am

He felt her hands tug at his shirt, moving it up so she could feel him; unintentionally he shivered at her touch, but only slightly.

Aoi's teasing only made him more aware of the heat in face, as she pouted below him.

"W-what makes you think that?" Rin replied, leaning down to plant another kiss on her lips as he pried one of his hands off the bedding and onto her waist. It wasn't exactly an intimate touch but he could work his way up to that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:22 am

A slight shiver, but there nonetheless. Her hands teased from his belly to his back, sliding up his shirt as she did so. Aoi really wanted to bother him, though it was becoming less about revenge and more about her memories of those cute sounds he made whenever she touched him.

Her mouth parted as he kissed her, deepening it rather quickly as she let out a small pleased sound when his hand reached her waist. Warm, she was so warm.

"You were touching the bed more than me. I thought you might prefer it, Riin." After a few seconds, she spoke softly against Rin's lips, his name a slow whisper at the end.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:31 am

"J...Just getting over things, it won't do me any good to freeze up...right?" He replied once he had the chance, the hand still attached to the bedding clenching tightly for a moment at the way she'd said his name.

He moved the hand on her waist slightly, moving thumb in a small motion over the fabric of the dress; adding enough pressure for her to feel it though despite the obstacle.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:47 am

"Mm...you have a point." Aoi's hands continued their slow removal of Rin's shirt, wondering how long it'd take him to either take it off or pull it down. She gently ran her nails along the skin now, teasing as she kept a smile on her face.

As his thumb moved, she gave a small gasp and then moved her waist slightly, almost like she was trying to get it away from his hand. Aoi bit her lower lip and shifted, looking away from Rin. Oh no... he couldn't know...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:51 am

Despite her movements on his chest being a distraction, a rather good one at that, her little reaction hadn't escaped him.

Was she...?

Rin smirked, "What was that?"

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:03 am

"N-nothing." Aoi bit her lip and tried to move her face away from Rin so he couldn't see. If he knew she was ticklish... she would be over and done with now. He would tickle her and she would lose her chance.

She did glance at his face for a second, his smirk too much to resist him. In an effort to distract him, she leaned up and kissed him rather nicely, her hands sliding his shirt up more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:11 am

She was trying to distract him...

Still despite knowing that, he responded to the kiss.

Her denial had been all the answer he needed to answer his question, thinking that he moved his thumb again; repeating his previous movement, though he knew if he did too much he could get kicked or something...even if the action wouldn't be on purpose exactly.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:16 am

Aoi tried to keep kissing Rin, she did, but his actions caused her to start laughing. Through the dress it was gentle enough to teas and it wasn't skin to skin contact so it...tickled.

Pulling her head away, she giggled a bit and tried to move her waist away. It was too late to salvage her denial, so she tried to twist away from him as the top of her dress shifted off of her body. "Riiiin stoooop! That tickles a bit."

She didn't want him to start truly tickling... That would be no good.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:21 am

He forgot the dress...

How could he forget the damn dress!?

The heat in his face came back full force before he had the chance to avert his gaze. He shouldn't get this flustered...He really shouldn't...It wasn't like he hadn't seen..or touched before, still the red in his face was obvious. Very obvious.

"R-Right...I'll pull back for now t-then..."

He knew she was ticklish, that was enough...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:31 am

Ohohohoho. He had forgotten the dress was undone. Uh oh. Aoi reached for the hand that had been tickling her, a wide grin on her face as she did so. his red face and words were definitely all she needed to regain the upper hand. "Mmm, you are mean. Tickling and then stopping only because you got flustered from seeing me naked... Its not like you haven't before, and I've seen you undressed as well. In fact I've done more than see."

Sliding the hand from her waist up, she brought it to the bare skin just under one of her breasts. Her face was flushed with something other than embarrassment again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:35 am

Rin mentally panicked as Aoi moved his hand, the hand on the bedding tightening around the fabric again when he felt slight contact.

"I-I realize this..." Rin stuttered, still keeping his gaze averted. "I am cu-currently in the process of trying to get over...over freezing up."

Way to sound like a technical fool...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:39 am

Rin was a ridiculous dork and Aoi just wanted to hug him and kiss him. He was being so....silly. Her smile softened and she spoke rather gently to him, trying to soothe him a bit.

"Then I'll just let you stay like this until you can touch my skin without freezing too much. Whenever you want to, you can move your hand. It might help if you looked at me... I don't have an disfiguring diseases." Her voice came out a bit more pouty than she expected, especially at the end there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:49 am

His hand moved slightly, though it was more of a twitch rather than a full movement, as he tried to will himself to turn his head. He was being foolish, it wasn't anything he hadn't seen before, he was just being dumb...there shouldn't be any problem at all, none whatsoever.

It took him a few moments, though it felt like forever to him, before he was finally able to move his eyes back to Aoi. He looked down at her, the red in his face still burning brightly as he tried to take another breath like he had early in attempt to get rid of some of that nervousness.

It worked to an extent...not as well as last time but it helped. He knew he couldn't keep freezing like this, shouldn't freeze like this. If he did so every time there'd be no way he could make her happy, how many times before it was too many and she got fed up?

Thinking that, he gave another breath before leaning down to kiss her again; urging himself to move his hand up finally as well.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:57 am

Aoi waited patiently, smiling softly as she saw how torn the poor young man was. He...wanted to? Maybe? Or maybe she was forcing him again. Still, he was trying and she didn't want to interrupt his efforts. The warmth in her was too strong to ignore, she wanted to at least try to do more with him.

The redhead moved her free hand to Rin's cheek as he bent down to kiss her, returning his kiss with a bit more passion than she should. He was rather attractive and on top of her... she was a hot blooded person. As she felt his hand slid up though, she let out a small moan accidentally. Whoops...it shouldn't feel that good but... his hand was now willingly on her chest. It was a bit nicer than she had remembered.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:03 am

Rin's hand tightened around the bedding fabric again, as if that was the only connection he had between him and his self control as Aoi moaned into him. That meant it'd felt good...which was good, he hadn't messed up.

If he'd messed up he felt he really would have died from embarrassment.

He moved the hand on Aoi slightly, applying a small amount of pressure in his movements as he held the kiss, only breaking contact slightly to take a breath.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:28 am

Okay, this really shouldn't feel that good. Aoi's face was flushed more and more, she really enjoyed Rin's hand. It was less the pure feelings from it and more the emotional ones. It didn't hurt having three decades of abstinence to add to the mix.

Rin was...touching her and he wasn't dying, while still kissing her. When he pulled away, she made a small sound that turned into his name. "Riiin, don't stop..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:39 am

He had a feeling his knuckles were probably paper white now, or if they weren't they would be soon with how tightly he was clenching the fabric.

"I-I just needed to breath." He muttered before closing the distance between their lips again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With Great Power... [nsfw]
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: