(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Narue and Hideki

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Narue and Hideki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:04 am

Hideki, face blushing, was resisting the urge to pry the book out of her hands and fling it across the ball. "I.. I'm sorry. It just does that. My zan spirit is kind of.. er... Okay, you're... not mad." He blinked, before crossing his arms, face still more then a little red. "Er.. yes. Lucky." He coughed, not wanting to spoil her fun. He also heroically decided not to glance at the information himself. "Sorry. I thought that would bug you. It does that with any person. I guess it makes sense. Shows you all their physical attributes." He said, pulling out a pen. He handed it over to her in case she wanted to scribble anything on her page.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:15 am

"Nuh-uh, I'm not mad." She replied with a smile, "Yeah, it seems natural it would do that if it scanned people."

Taking the pen, Narue thought for a moment what she could add, then making an expression as if she'd thought of something, she scribbled down the simple, 'Lived with Riichi-nii and made Hato-kun, later became a shinigami and earned rank of First Division lieutenant.'

"There!"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:24 am

Hideki shrugged. "Makes sense. Some people think I'm responsible for that sort of thing and it makes them jump to conclusions about me.." he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. He 'hmm'd curiously, looking over at the book as she scribbled. He smiled quietly as she finished, before gently taking the pen. He reached down and added an additional note. "Very cute."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:31 am

"Thanks!" She smiled at his compliment to her little addition, hugging Hato-kun close to her once more. "That's a shame some suddenly think that, if this is the zanpakutou's ability to list all sorts of information I think it'd be obvious it'd list stuff like that too."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:49 am

He nodded. "Right? That's what I always thought. It just is scanning all the physical properties of things." He reached up and fixed his hair a little. "I-I mean.. sometimes it's embarrassing having this information.. Like if it were someone you liked or something." He said, trying not to think about something like that too much. "Uh-hhh... Is there.. anything else you wanted to scan?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:03 am

"Yeahh, I guess I can see how that could be embarrassing." She agreed, before becoming thoughtful. What else could she scan? Nothing really came to her mind like before when she'd tried to think. "I can't think of anything really. There's so many options but none of them are sticking out to me. Ehehe Sorry." She added with a sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:38 pm

He smiled a little before reaching out and picking up the book, snapping it closed and tucking it back into his coat. "It's cool. I spend all day messing with this thing, but that's because there's not a whole lot ELSE to do in the library... Well, besides get into trouble and stuff." He said with a sideways glance.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:35 pm

"Trouble?" Narue questioned. She supposed there could be trouble to get into there, if one was too loud or caused too much of a mess. "Like being loud and making messes?" She asked, voicing her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:08 pm

"Ehhh, I... suppose that's part of it?" He said, scratching the side of his head a little. "It's more... I don't know... I mean, if you put a whole squad full of bored people in an expansive library... Part of my job is breaking up parties and confiscating booze... There's other shenanigans that happen though. It can be fun sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:16 pm

"Ahhh, I see." Narue could see stuff like that happening, the library was large and it could be the victim of such activities. "At least despite that bad stuff there's some fun stuff in there. It's a shame people try to do those things in the library though, even if it is a big place..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:56 am

Hideki chuckled, looking down. "Yeah.. I sort of understand. The library is nice, full of books, it's quiet, it's sort of pretty... I think it can be a romantic place, sometimes." He looked off a bit, before clearing his throat. "Um... Actually.." He HAD been planning on bailing on the party at some point and getting some peace and quiet anyway. "I mean... It IS pretty at night... If you wanted to we could go chat there?" He remembered what they'd been talking about and suddenly waved his hands in a 'no no no' direction in the air, face turning red. "N-not for anything bad like that... Just.. You ARE cute and... and smart... I wouldn't mind getting to chat with you somewhere quieter." His face was still red as he remembered these things had a habit of going over her head. "Y-y'know... j-just talking. But.. romantically.." He was having way too much trouble explaining that he was interested, but wasn't trying to get physical.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:09 am

Narue giggled, "Sure! I don't mind going there. It'll be nice to talk, I hadn't planned on staying at the party all too long anyway, it wasn't like I was needed here or anything, heheh and talking with you is fun."

She noticed how flustered he seemed and the blush in his face, it was cute.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:17 am

Her enthusiastic acceptance of his invitation didn't exactly make him blush less. "O-Okay.. I'm glad you like talking to me." He said, a little awkwardly as he reached up and scratched his head. "I'm having a lot of fun talking to you too. Ah..." He looked up at her finally and reached his hand out for her to take if she'd like. "Plus you're um... y'know.." He blushed again looking down. "You're very pretty."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:28 am

Narue gave Hideki a smile before taking his offered hand, "Thanks," she giggled. "You're cute when you blush, Hideki."

Holding Hato-kun with her free hand, she supposed it was now off to the library. Though she was letting Hideki lead the way. She didn't admit it but she was grateful they were leaving the ballroom, the pressure from all of the arrancar and now hollows still a bit unnerving.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:37 am

If she thought he was cute when he blushed, she was in for a treat after saying so, as his face turned bright red. He smiled and looked away a little, though he gave her hand a squeezed and walked a little closer to her. "Geez... Now how do I make YOU blush this much?" he asked with a little laugh. He could already tell she was relaxing. It was good to get away from all of that mess. He was happy she didn't have to worry about that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:36 pm

Narue grinned, "I don't know, guess you can try to find out."

In all honesty, she wasn't easily embarrassed, so she didn't blush much as whenever was complimented she took as such with a smile rather than getting flustered over it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:14 pm

He looked over, still blushing a little but smiling. "Hmm.. I'm okay... You're pretty enough smiling. As long as you don't mind a little bashfulness in a guy." He scratched his head awkwardly as they exited the hall. He took a deep breath of the night air. "It's a nice night... Nicer out here then in that stuffy hall, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:22 am

"Like I said, it's cute!" Narue smiled, "It is a nice night, it's a lot easier to relax out here as well. Some good fresh air!"

With how many people there were at the ball, being outside away from all of them seemed a lot more freeing. Narue liked being around others, she really did but it was nice to be in an area that was a tad more...open sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:48 am

He refused to let his face get redder and simply smiled, giving her hand a slight squeeze. "Yeah... I love the library, but sometimes I climb onto the roof and enjoy the night time when reading." He said, walking along, already the din of the hall getting quiet behind him. He looked over at Narue in her dress before looking down at himself. "Uh, here." He let go of her hand to remove his coat before holding it out. "So you don't get cold."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:51 am

"Thank you, that's very thoughtful of you." Narue said, "are you sure you don't need it though? I'd hate to use it and you get cold. It is yours after all."

She didn't really mind the cold all that much, even if her dress was sleeveless it wasn't like she'd completely freeze.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:14 am

"O-Oh." He hesitated, holding the coat for a second. Craaaap. What now, Hideki. She isn't cold. Why did you offer her your coat when she wasn't cold? Ugggh, because you thought she'd like it? Dumb. BAD HIDEKI! Okay well. Now what. Can't just.. take it back.. can I? Totally can. Should. But she seems worried you'll be cold. You don't want to look like you'll get cold. THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY NOT COOL. "N.. Nah, I'm fine. I've got long sleeves and all." He said, although right now, cold or no, he felt like he could start sweating over how dumb he was. Deciding that anything was better then standing here awkwardly holding this coat, he draped it around her shoulders before continuing their walk.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am

"Alright, then thank you very much!" She smiled, lightly touching the edge of his coat that he'd just draped over her shoulders.

It was a kind gesture, she'd just been hesitant to accept due to being more concerned over him rather than herself. She rarely ever put herself before others, she just wasn't the type to do so, so she always had to be sure things were really alright before she accepted any types of gestures such as these.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:40 am

Slightly behind her, he moved his arm to put it around her shoulders before awkwardly jerking it away and holding it at his side, hopefully without her noticing. Ease up, cowboy. Just give her some room, idiot. Not too much room. Just... CHILL, DAMN IT. He quietly took a breath before looking over. "It's fine. I like the cold, actually. I spend all day stuffed up in that library. This is just... refreshing."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:03 am

"The cold is nice sometimes, I like it when it's cold enough to snow. If it snows you can make snowmen and throw snowballs. That's fun to do, or at least to me it is." She giggled. "Though after that it always feels nice to get a blanket and get nice and warm all over again."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:17 am

"Huh. I... Hrm." He twisted his mouth in a frown. "Have... never actually seen snow... Always wanted to though." He shrugged. "I mean, it LOOKS like a lot of fun... " He sighed "Does it ever snow around here?" he looked over. "I mean.. I'm still so new around here. I know the library pretty well, but other then that... I'm clueless...." he sighed. "But hey, the library is fun... Which you'll see in a few minutes." He said with a little chuckle, holding his hand out a bit for her to take if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narue and Hideki
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next