(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Narue and Hideki

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Narue and Hideki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:45 pm

Narue blinked for a moment before giving a smile. "Guess so!"

Whether he was lying or not wasn't any of her business, plus there was no telling how old anyone was anymore when it came to aging here. You could be older or younger but it wouldn't really matter. Some people forgot how old they were, some kept count throughout ever single year, some didn't care, it's just how things were.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:52 pm

He looked to his side for a few moments, making a little grumbly noise before sighing. "Okay, so... I'm.. 23... Like... not 123.. Just 23... I only died a little over 6 years ago. It uh... didn't take me much time to get into the Shinigami Academy." His face turned a little red. "It was just a... little embarrassing to tell people how old I am around here. Heh..." He lifted a hand to rub the back of his head a little.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:05 am

"Wooow, you must have really worked hard then! It's rare to see someone your age, or at least, I think it is." Narue responded, visibly impressed. "As for age in general though, once you're here I don't think it matters much anymore. It sometimes takes me awhile just to remember mine, you sometimes just...lose count after awhile. Birthday's are still fun to celebrate though!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:19 am

"Well... I... dunno if I worked HARD... I mean, I was really good at book stuff and all that, and I got my shikai a lot easier then most, although it's sort of a special case, I guess..." His face turned a little red as he continued, however. "I uh... wasn't so good at the physical side of things? Otherwise I think I could have graduated a little early... And uh... I guess it's neat to be this young. Makes me feel like a unicorn."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:25 am

"Yeah! Unique like a unicorn!" Narue agreed. "We all have our strong points and weak ones, I wasn't exactly best at physical stuff either, my swordsmanship could use some working on, but I'm good with kido! Except healing kido, I'm not really good at using that..ehehe." She added with a sheepish laugh.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:36 am

"See, me? I was good at... well, lots of academic stuff. And I'm okay at Kido. The only thing I'm good at physically, is I have really REALLY good eyesight and I can run fast... and I've been told my face can take a lot of punishment, but I dunno if that's a good thing?" He sort of gave a sideways frown. "OH! I have a super special Zanpakuto though, I've been told."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:48 pm

"Really? That's really neat!" Narue replied in response to Hideki's word's about his zanpakutou. "I like to run too, it feels good to feel the wind in my hair when I'm going full speed." She added with a grin.

She didn't really use her zanpakuou much in battles, preferring to use kido since she was more skilled in that area. To make up for it though she always spoke with her zanpakutou, which led to a deep attachment between them despite not always fighting alongside each other.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:48 am

He smiled, hoping he could show off his Zanpakuto, but happy she was talking about herself at least. "Really? Do you run for fitness or just for fun?" He said, smiling. "Usually when I run, it's FROM things." He said a little sheepishly. "I'm not much for combat myself. I mean, I'm basically the library lieutenant.."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:06 am

"I run for fun most of the time." Narue answered, "I don't really...like fighting but I'm not bad at it either, so that's good I guess. I can get myself out of situations if I need to."

"Being one of the people in charge of the library sounds fun though! All those books too look after and stuff." She added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:11 am

"Haha. What squad are you from again? We should go for a run sometime." He said, almost absentmindedly just saying ideas that came to him. "I can... hold my own... sort of.... Er... I'm good at shenanigans... heh.."

He blinked a few times in surprise. "You... you think the library is fun? Well... I've.. never met anyone who thought my job was interesting... or liked to read, for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:15 am

"I'm the lieutenant of the first division!" Narue answered happily, "and yeah, working at the library seems like a lot of fun! Reading is fun too because there's all sorts of things you can learn from doing so."

That's how she felt anyway, even if she mostly read for her other hobbies she had fun doing it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:19 am

Hideki almost was taken aback with surprise. "O-Oh! I didn't know you were the lieutenant. Nice to meet you formally then, Lieutenant Ueno." He blushed, a little embarrassed he'd been talking to a fellow Lieutenant this entire time and been completely unaware. His embarrassment stuck around when she kept going on about reading. "Wow. It's so nice to meet someone who actually enjoys reading. Everyone around here views it as sort of just a necessity for their duties. If you like books though, I THINK I have something that could impress you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:32 am

"You don't need to call me that, Narue, Narue-san, Narue-chan, any of that's fine." She giggled, "I've met some who really like to read, but yeah, a lot do view it like you said. Everyone has their tastes though." At the mention of something that could possibly impress her, Narue's interest was piqued. "Something interesting?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:44 am

"Oh? Alrighty, I will then. Narue-chan?" He smirked, deciding to be just a little snarky. "Not Narue-Kun? Not Narue-Tan? Ooh, or Narue-Sama?" He stuck his tongue out a little to let her know he was teasing. He didn't want to upset the girl, but teasing was just in his nature. "And yeah. My Zanpakuto is actually a book. I'd show it to you now, but well. Both hands are busy dancing." He said, giving her hand a little reminding squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:50 am

Narue giggled, "I was just telling you what most people refer to me as, figured you'd be comfortable with one of those." She was rather surprised at the knowledge of his zanpakutou. "Wow, I've never heard of one like that. I guess anything's possible with them though, but that's really cool!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:58 am

He smiled. "I know. I was just kidding. You don't get worked up over much, do you, Narue-chan?" he asked, tilting his head a little, inquisitively. "And yup. My Zanpakuto is a book. It holds any information I put into it, or scan." He said, before lifting his one hand up to his face. "With these.." He tapped at nothing, before realizing he didn't have his glasses on. His hand darted into his coat and put them on his face. "Err, with THESE, I mean. They scan everything I look at and display the information in the book."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:18 am

Narue shook her head, "I don't really let things bother me, plus it wasn't anything bad so what's there to get worked up about?" She gave a small laugh. "That's really neat, it sounds like a really unique and useful ability. It could definitely help figure some things out quicker if you had information you needed already scanned."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:22 am

He wasn't sure she understood the point of friendly teasing. It wasn't really there to upset someone. Oh well. No point dwelling on it. "Wow... Usually people tell me to stop babbling at this point. If you think it's that cool though..." He broke from the dancing for a second and pulled his zanpakuto out of his coat. "Here!" He flipped his glasses off of his face and held them out for her to take. "Try them on. Go ahead and scan anything and information on it will pop up here." He said, gesturing to his zan, which he flipped open to any random empty page.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:32 am

"Talking's fun though, it helps you make friends. The long you talk the better you can get to know someone!" She said and it was then that Hideki stopped their dance and handed his glasses to her. "Ooo, so they'll scan information on anything? Not just books?" She asked, putting them on with an expression of curiosity, the first thing she went to look at being Hato-kun.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:36 am

"Well, good. I think we should talk at GREAT length then." he said with a big cheery smile as she took the glasses. "Wow. Those look pretty good on you." He said as he turned and slid up side by side to her and held the book open as she looked over Hato-Kun. As she did, a perfect sketch of him quickly formed in the book. Little blank spaces and boxes appeared, forming a sort of profile for the doll. Information filled in about its weight, size, material composition, age, etc. All the technical details. Hideki pulled a pen from his pocket and at the top of the page over the space for entry title, he wrote in 'Hato-Kun'. "See? Works just like that. You can see ANY information on someone that can be scanned. Personalities and personal information and names and stuff though, you've got to fill in yourself."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:00 am

"Wooow! That's really cool!" She said, holding Hato-kun to her as she looked at what'd come up after looking at him. She'd never seen a zanpakutou that could do something like this, most were meant for straight up combat but this one was useful in it's own really impressive way.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:04 am

He grinned, excited to see... well, someone excited about his zanpakuto. It was very near and dear to him, even if it was a jerk sometimes... He and his spirit got along well, but there were spats sometimes.. "Right? Wanna keep trying it on stuff?" He offered, holding the book out for her to take if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:37 am

"Sure!" She thought for a moment, what more to look at though...

"Hmm...Oh I know! You could scan me! That would be cool!" She suggested.

Other than that she wasn't quite sure what she could possibly look up. There were just so many options available no specific ones were coming to her mind.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:44 am

His face picked up, smiling at the idea. "Yeah! Sure!" He said, reaching out and gently plucking the glasses off her. "I'll take these back. Shame, they looked nice on you." He said, before taking a step back to let the glasses scan her. Waait... There was a reason why he didn't let other people hold the book when he scanned them... He walked over. "Waait wait wait." It was a touch too late.

A photo accurate sketch of Narue appeared in the book, as the little info grid spread out, room for likes and dislikes, name, personality and such. It also listed little details. Her height, her weight, her hair color... and much to Hideki's dismay, her measurements.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:55 am

It was really working! Just like it had with Hato-kun! Narue was pretty wow-ed by this, it listed so much, almost everything aside from some thing's that she'd need to list herself.

"Hey!" Narue looked down a specific bit of information, "Aha! I knew it! I grew a little! Luckyy~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narue and Hideki   Narue and Hideki - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narue and Hideki
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next