(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)

Go down 
+6
Rukuya
Dagon
Kanu
Sunny
Emile
Shnaks
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) Empty
PostSubject: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:01 pm

(Everyone should read this post, though you don't have to post in it if you don't want to. But everyone at the ball IC would notice it happening. Also, following this, members of the Hollow faction can post in the ball freely)

(Forgive this first part. It was more elaborate, but I lost the post and it was just fluff to begin with)
In the middle of the ballroom, the air compressed, then expanded and burst into a rip in the air, full of darkness and glittering light. A figure dropped from the rip. At first, the silhouette of the figure appeared to be monstrous, but it spontaneously warped into that of a man. When he stepped forward, it could be seen that he was in fact a man, with wild red hair. Several other figures followed the same as him.

He stepped forward and lifted a hand, flexing it as if still getting used to the thing before speaking. His voice did not boom, but it seemed to carry, letting everyone in the building hear him clearly.

"Greetings. My name is Kepler. I would like to speak with your leaders, but first I have an announcement for all of you. My companions and I are Los Dios (The Gods), members of El Consejo Divino Del Salvaje (The Divine Council of the Wild God). We are hollows from..." He paused, with a sardonic smirk. "Let's just say out of town. We currently occupy a dimension similar in nature to your Soul Society, Hueco Mundo or Human World. You can think of us as... your new neighbors." He tilted his head ever so slightly as he said it. "To be frank, the forms you see us in now are disguises. We are hollows. However, we are hollows that serve an old Hollow God and our world provides us with all the spiritual energy we need to consume. So it is that we wish neither of you, Shinigami or Arrancar, any ill will. However, we are not without history with these races. So neither do we come to you as allies. Our purpose here today is to tell you, simply, that we are there. So when you see us or ours about, you do not mistake us for the hollows of your... " he paused, as if about to say a word he had best reconsider. "locale... We were not invited to your.. soiree, but we have decided to attend, ideally peacefully. That is up to the lot of you, however."

He crossed his arms and began slowly pacing. "That's the short of it. We are simply here to... meet our new neighbors. Time will tell whether we become allies or enemies. However, I shall simply end on the note that I do hope we can all have a good evening at the least. I shall be here, for your leaders to come meet with me. My companions shall mill about. Feel free to socialize with them. That is all."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Followed swiftly behind the appearance of their crimson lead, a man in black stepped out from behind him. Blonde hair tumbled past his shoulders and a pleased smile plastered his face. He stepped in front of the Demiurge after his speech and proclaimed "Good evening, my fellow beings! I am Emile Bellerose, the most beautiful being in this and any realm!" Emile stooped in a low bow. He raised and looked everyone of the Captains and Espada in the eyes, slowly scanning the room. "Please, for I admire beauty not of my own, come! It has been so long since I have seen other beings besides my family."

At his boisterous entrance, he crossed his legs and leaned back, a chair materializing seemingly from the man in question. He gestured towards an empty table and the Dark Throne slid swiftly towards the destination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Jurobei had snorted, quite loudly actually, in laughter right at the mention that these lowly, unfortunate creatures who interrupted Setsuna's Grand Ball that they considered themselves 'Gods', because given Setsuna's uneasiness already and her compulsiveness to violence she might just slaughter them all. He also was to the brink of insanity because of the suddenness of the entrance of these Hollows. When Setsuna opened the Gates of Hell, I guess she didn't skip out on anything, did she?! Armageddon was very close to actually becoming a thing!

He did hold the remaining laughter back though after loud snort, quite expertly extinguishing it right back to (painful) neutrality, hoping the people who entered weren't so hyper-human as to trace the sound back to the source in such a large Grand Ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:22 am

Temperance stepped up Next to her leader. Her green eyes scanned the room. She nodded to each gaze that met her's. This certainly was a motley looking crew, but they could prove to be powerful allies, or enemies.

--

Norma grabbed her cane and tightened her grip around it ready to draw her blade at a moments notice. She had never seen this group in all her years, and she didn't like that they had just burst in here. What had Setsuna brought down upon their heads? This could certainly be the death of them all.

--

Setsuna stood from the table where she sat with Norma and Jurobei. Her blue eyes fixing on the man who had addressed the room. Setsuna moved like a shark, circling him, stating wide and then coming in closer. Her blue dress moved like water about her, her movements fluid and graceful.

"I beg your pardon? You're going to 'try and have a nice evening'? 'Mull around with my guests'? What ever gave you the idea that I entertained the idea of unwelcome guests?!"

Setsuna's reiatsu flared when she bellowed her last question. Her blue eyes became like daggers, piercing whatever they could.

"You arrive her uninvited, and then you expect me to welcome you with open arms, and let you partake in the festivities I have so painstakingly planned? You sir, and your posse are not welcome. I suggest you leave on your own, or be thrown out on your asses."
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:35 am

Kepler let the woman circle him, eyes moving but his head not. Whispers of a time before his entered his mind. Ah... This woman seemed to be something of a constant... or at the least it was the same person in this timeline.. "Ah... Setsuna Fujihana, correct? I'm not surprised to see you react so... enthusiastically. However, from what I can tell, this is a peacekeeping ball, correct? To ease the burden with potential enemies? Keep things from devolving into war?" He turned his head slightly and flared his reiatsu. Not too much. Just to match her own flare. "Let me explain to you the true significance of our arrival here. Until now, it was merely you and the Espada, alone in this cage, evenly matched.... well... debatable, I know. But do not mistake us for some... ragtags walked in." He turned and slowly, very intentionally walked up to her, locking eyes, his going wide.

"You invited your potential enemies here. You did not invite us because you were not AWARE of us. Thus, if you had been, it seemed logical we would have been invited. Ipso facto... We came. And I should warn you that our forces ARE on par with that of the Seireitei... And that is not grandstanding." His voice was calm, but there was just the smallest bit of ferocity, as if it were hiding. "We don't want to be your enemy... I can tell you right now... You do NOT want to be ours.." his voice descended into something approaching a growl as he finished.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:07 am

While the first two dios made their entrance somewhat courteous and appropriately, the third arrival would not be the same. A loud howl would erupt as Kanu came walking in to the room a sleezy grin painted across his face as he stood near his comrades. He was never one to be formal, he was the closest living embodiment of sin for the part so why bother with formalities when all you loved to do was fuck and cause chaos.

"What's up fuckers, who wants to have some fun and pledge their loyalty to a life of pure sin? Or maybe one of you girls or guys want to do something regrettable and fun." Kanu exclaimed loudly before he set off into the ball to harass anybody he could find.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:20 pm

"Don't scare the lads now. They'll be pissing in their britches before long anyhow so lets not start on a bad foot." Says the fourth Dios, Victation, as he walks in and slaps Kanu on the back before taking a swig of the flask he had on his side and walking to their leader and Setsuna who seemed already to be in full form.

"Now now lets not be quibbling about invitations and silly things o' that sort. It's a party so lets just drink until we are all best amigos what d'ya say to that matey?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:50 pm

At the unexpected guests arrival Masaru immediately became on edge. They'd had no idea such a faction had existed before now, and them showing up out of the blue and revealing themselves was certainly off putting. He remained in his spot, keeping a sharp eye on the new guests.

--

Narue took a few steps back from her spot near the back of the ballroom, clutching Hato-kun to her tightly, she'd already been steering clear of others to stay out of possible trouble but with the new arrivals it seemed doing that would prove even more challenging. She wasn't avoiding people, she wanted to communicate and have fun with everyone, but it was nerve wracking knowing something could go wrong at any moment.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Chemicals

Chemicals

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:42 pm

"Shouldn't we wait for the Kenpachi?" Modorame said.

"She'll want it all for herself." Shinsai said.

The third and fifth seat went on talking this way as they pushed through to the center of the ball. When they came upon the ones talking Shinsai's head strained from Commander Setsuna's reiatsu release. Thump. Thump. Thump. His heart jumped in his chest and it rang in his ears.

Fifth seat Modorame tumbled to his knees gasping for air.

The sound continued. Thump thump thump...

"Do you hear those drums?--Granny's reiatsu!" The mohawked boy's smile screamed delight. All the while oblivious of his hurting comrade. The power before him captivated and entranced his mind. Only uttering that little soliloquy aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Kepler wrote:
"Ah... Setsuna Fujihana, correct? I'm not surprised to see you react so... enthusiastically. However, from what I can tell, this is a peacekeeping ball, correct? To ease the burden with potential enemies? Keep things from devolving into war?"
Setsuna's blue eyes narrowed into thin slits as the she watched Kepler carefully. He was right, almost.
"You are correct, almost. This is indeed a peacekeeping ball, but one between Seireitei and Las Noches specifically."

Kepler wrote:
"Let me explain to you the true significance of our arrival here. Until now, it was merely you and the Espada, alone in this cage, evenly matched.... well... debatable, I know. But do not mistake us for some... ragtags walked in."
Setsuna never took her eyes off of the man. She knew her captains and their subordinates had eyes locked on his lackeys. This could end badly, but Setsuna would not be pushed around. Not now, not ever.
Kepler wrote:
"You invited your potential enemies here. You did not invite us because you were not AWARE of us. Thus, if you had been, it seemed logical we would have been invited. Ipso facto... We came. And I should warn you that our forces ARE on par with that of the Seireitei... And that is not grandstanding."
The man approached her, getting within arms reach. Setsuna's eye's widened from their narrowed position to a more normal appearance. 
"Do you have a brain in that thick skull of yours? Well I have one in mind, and let me tell you something. I would never invite two groups of my enemy into my home at the same time, no matter if I knew of them or not. What kind of idiot do you mistake me for?"
Kepler wrote:
"We don't want to be your enemy... I can tell you right now... You do NOT want to be ours.."
The man growled at her. He GROWLED at her. Setsuna closed the distance between them, causing them to be face to face.
"Little boys who play with fire get their fingers burned. Let me tell you, out of this whole wide wicked world, I am the ONE person you should be afraid of."
Setsuna nearly hissed her words, venom filling her voice.
Kanu wrote:
"What's up fuckers, who wants to have some fun and pledge their loyalty to a life of pure sin? Or maybe one of you girls or guys want to do something regrettable and fun."
Temperance looked at Kanu and rolled her eyes.
"Please take control of yourself. Really, look at our leader and theirs. Things are tense enough without your childish dribble."
Victation wrote:
"Now now lets not be quibbling about invitations and silly things o' that sort. It's a party so lets just drink until we are all best amigos what d'ya say to that matey?"
Setsuna turned her attention to Victation. Did he just refer to her as "matey"? She looked back at Kepler and pointed at the man who had just addressed her.
"Put a muzzel on your dog! I will not be addressed as someone's 'matey' again."
Temperance walked forward and gave a bow to Setsuna. She lowered the green hood that covered her auburn hair and looked at the woman pleadingly.
"Lady Fujihana, I know it is hard to take the word of someone who just showed up at your lavish soiree uninvited, but I promise we come in peace. My comrades I truly come in the name of forming ties of trust with your nation. Please allow us that chance. If anything is to happen tonight, and my comrades are the cause, I will give you my head. We truly do come in peace M'lady."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:43 am

Victarion sighs exasperatedly before pulling out a pipe and beginning to blow smoke rings. "Look Lass, we can be doing this the easy way or the hard way. The easy way involves us getting so drunk that we all do things we regret in the mornin' or the hard way which is a lot like the easier way but with a few less people walking away from it. Back me up on this one Kanu!" Victarion shouts before looking at Temperance.

"Look I know you not be a lover of all things bloody and broken but that is no reason to throw your pride away for someone who has no respect for you. You do have some wisdom though, mayhap we leave it to our boss and we get sloshed somewhere else? Or if rum ain't ya thing we'll just mingle and drink tea. Whaddaya say?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:01 am

Kepler frowned.  "Setsuna Fujihana.  I am..." he paused for some ten to twenty odd seconds, shutting his eyes for the duration

(To read Kepler's very long and thought out thought train, click the spoiler.  To just continue to shit that matters, read on! >O>)
Spoiler:

"I am sorry."  He said finally, opening his eyes.  "I apologize for the nature of our entrance.  I had mistakenly determined that now would be the most efficient way to inform everyone of our arrival.  I had not taken that you would view us as a potential threat seriously enough.  And for that, I apologize."  He took a deep breath, before bowing his head.  "Temperance, my most gracious ally here, has offered you her head.  That will not be necessary.  I ask that you permit us to attend this event as a show of our good faith.  If you find any scent of treachery to our actions, I offer you my head in place of hers."

When Setsuna decided she wanted to talk, he nodded to his comrades and followed.

Last edited by Kepler on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Setsuna ignored the other members of the group who spoke to her. Her eyes were set firmly on Kepler. She turned and began to walk away, no acknowledging what he had just said. She raised her hand over her shoulder as she moved, motioning for the man to follow her.

"Come with me, if you want to talk."
Back to top Go down
leBoylan

leBoylan

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:10 pm

From the dark rift a faint rumbling chuckle began to grow louder. Zodd was amused as he heard the squablings of the party goers as he slowly made his way into the event.  He stepped out of the portal and into the party.  He stood statuesque, clad in his onix armor, as he took in the scene of the party.

"Hmmmmm" Zodd mumbled in a low tone, as he relieved himself of the mighty sword on his back, and plunged it into the ground. "So this is a Soul Reaper party?" Zodd scoffed. "I suppose after attending Emile's parties, anything would pale in comparison. Hopefully the drink is decent at least" he said while giving Emile a little nudge to his chair.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:50 am

Having fallen asleep or something after his discussion with the Segunda Espada, Alexander snapped to and realized the party had new guests. Uninvited guests from the look of it, but guests none the less. Meh, this was getting annoying to be a part of. All the Captain wanted to do was to get back to his lab and start dissecting the new information he had received.

But then, he realized in his grumpy state, this was a new opportunity to learn even more. These beings were not Arrancar, but pure Hollow from the feel of their energy. Quickly taking out his notes and his informative wrist device, he began scribbling down all of the data his scanner could provide. The captain was utterly lost in his own world at this point.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:26 pm

As the Hollows entered, Lakshmi stopped whatever she was doing and headed for their entrance point and the spot Setsuna would be most likely to end up. The Healing Division Captain looked furious and rather similar to her Grandmother as she headed for their spot, thinking the Arrancar had laid some sort of trap. Listening to their leader's speech though, she calmed... a bit. Not much.

As Setsuna continued to speak, rather angrily to the monster, Lakshmi couldn't help but admire the strong willed woman who led them all. The other Hollows who arrived had dispersed rather quickly, but she wasn't entirely sure it wasn't still a trap. Her drunken state was rather ruined now and she felt more than a bit grumpy.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:30 pm

Setsuna cut through the crows like a hot knife through butter. There was a door at the corner of the room that led into the cloak room. Setsuna pushed the door open, only to find the room attendant standing there with a fearful look on her face.

"Get out."

The girl quickly ran from the room. Setsuna closed the door once Kepler entered and stared at him, her mouth forming a very thing, sly smile.

"Very good, very very good. You passed my test with flying colors."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Kepler was a scientist. He was an intellectual, a strategist. He was a straightforward man who prided himself on reading situations and cutting through them like Gordian through a Knot. He had exactly one reaction to the current situation. "What."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:44 pm

"Well you see."

Setsuna began as she turned and started toward a rack of coats. She ran a hand along them as she spoke to Kepler. She was testing him, to see if he truly came in peace as he spoke.

"You are a hollow, and they are hollows. How was I supposed to know if you truly came in peace, unless I pushed you? How was I supposed to know if they truly came in peace unless I pushed them. My display towards you, was also to them. Your two groups could have very well have been working together, and if I had just accepted you with open arms, it could have very well ended with a knife in my back."

Setsuna turned from the coats and faced Kepler once again.

"Had you not come in peace, and had you been allied with Las Noches, someone would have cracked in that situation. Not Saraiyu, and not you obviously, but one of your subordinates would have. Then I would have known. Could I have done anything about it? Perhaps not, but I had to make sure. For the sake of my people."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:20 am

Kepler crossed his arms, resting against the door. So that was her game? A test... He made a quiet 'hrrm' to himself. Could he trust this? She had seemed so immature a few minutes ago... Was he to believe it was merely a test for him? He took a deep breath. Even if she were telling the truth, he didn't take to being tested well. Nor did he like being misled, for any reason. Yet... he had desired a peaceful coexistence. Even if it was against his liking... he could forgive this test. It was for benign enough reasons.

"Very well. I... Am pleased... that things need not be as hostile as they seemed. I understood our entrance was showier then need be and for that I still apologize. I am however pleased to learn the Captain Commander of the Gotei 13 is wise after all. But yes.. I understand your concerns. We are closer in race to the Arrancar then you, obviously, and a secret alliance is a reasonable suspicion." He nodded, before uncrossing his arms and putting his hand out. "Well, in lieu of a knife in the back, let me say I am happy to instead offer you a hand of friendship in the front." He said, extending his hand, a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Setsuna smiled and extended her hand, taking Kepler's in her's. This was good, and hopefully he was being sincere.

"Very good, and you will not need worry about the loyalty of Seireitei, not unless you betray us."

Setsuna took her hand back from Kepler and looked him firmly in the eyes.

"I have many tricks up my sleeve. I have lived a very long time, and have seen many things. I can be a great ally, or your worst enemy. Make sure you continue to choose wisely. I will never cross you, I am loyal to those I have ties, but I know when it is time to cut ties when needed."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:17 am

Kepler nodded, giving her a kind shake of the hand. "Betrayal is not in my nature. If I had some cause for disagreement with the shinigami, I would bring it to you directly. Only if it became apparent that we were at an impasse would I turn to aggression, and even then, an official declaration of war would be made." He said before shrugging. "I don't claim to be an ever peaceful man, but I can guarantee I am an honest one, and I can promise I am not one to turn to war without cause."

He nodded. "So, provided what you say is true, I see no reason that blood must ever be spilled between us." He said with a slight smile. "Now, I believe we have a party to get back to?" He said, before offering his arm for her to take if she so chose.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:19 pm

"Very good."

Setsuna gathered the skirt of her dress so she could step over a box that was in the middle of the floor. She ran her arm through Kepler's, and smiled.

"I do believe we do."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:02 am

Kepler gave a small smile at the sign of pleasantness and stepped back into the ball with Setsuna, happy that they could make a show of friendship as they came back in. "Well. I hope that our subordinates are getting on well. Shall we check on them? I wouldn't be aversed to dancing if you so pleased, either."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:21 pm

"Let's hope they are behaving themselves. I have a few that have an affinity for shenanigans."

They stepped out of the room and back into the heart of the party. A waltz was playing and Setsuna smiled. It had been sometime since she had the chance to dance. She was quite the dancer in her younger years.

"A dance would be lovely, but do you think you can keep up ole chap?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)   Who needs an invitation:  The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT.  EVERYONE READ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who needs an invitation: The Arrival of the Hollow Faction (IMPORTANT. EVERYONE READ)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next