(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:52 am

That calm composure of his however, was short lived.

"H-huh!?" He exclaimed, after having been surprised slightly by Aoi suddenly standing, her exclamation just added to his surprise. "W-wait I'm not! Ah, I mean, I do like women, that's not it, that's not why I reacted that why, I assure you!" He quickly tried to explain, his face becoming heated once more, but this time he tried his best to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:59 am

Her freak out stopped short by the words Rin spoke. He did like women, okay so that was good... she hadn't hurt him in that way. However Aoi now had another problem she thought about rationally, her face twisted up as she tried to figure it out.

Plopping back down beside Rin, she leaned forward under the blanket that was now just draped around the two of them. She looked so solemn and thoughtful as she spoke. "Well... then what was it? Was I a bad kisser? I will admit I'm not experienced in such manners, as I am unworthy and undesirable. I have however had to kiss others for assignments to get to a target. This could have been my problem, I apologize Rin for giving you bad kisses. Please forgive this awful soul."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:14 am

She...really thought of herself that way. Rin was starting to get at certain understanding at least, he was quiet as she spoke, going through his own thoughts on how to explain it to her. "You're...not a bad kisser." Rin started, not exactly sure how to continue. "You may not...uhm...feel anything when it comes to such actions, but, to...ah well...a lot of people, kissing can be a very...um...intimate act that only occurs when the people involved are in..ahm...a r-relationship...ghuh!" Rin shook his head, "Sorry, sorry you probably already know that, that was dumb of me to start off with." Bringing his hand up to his hair, Rin let his fingers slide through it as he tried to balance his thoughts again.

"You say you don't see yourself as desirable and that you're unworthy..." Rin didn't want to offend her, but he wanted to at least see if he was on the right path, "and I'm assuming that's why you don't think much when it comes to acts like kissing...am I right? I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend you, I'm just having trouble...em...explaining this properly."

"If...If that's the case...mm...even if you don't see yourself...that way, it, ah...doesn't mean others...won't and they will feel and think of those actions...and I, well, I don't think bad of you, I may not know your past or what makes you feel the way you do, but by...not thinking bad of you, and seeing you as a girl, one that is....uhm...attractive at that, I do feel things and think of the action...even though I knew you meant it as nothing more than a friendly gesture." Rin almost wished he'd never made it past the pool incident at this point, explaining this was harder than he ever imagined it would be and he felt he was doing a terrible job at doing it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:30 am

Rukuya wrote:
"You're...not a bad kisser."
This got Aoi's attention, she perked up and smiled brightly, if she had had a tail or been a dog it would have been wagging.

Quote :
"You say you don't see yourself as desirable and that you're unworthy..." "and I'm assuming that's why you don't think much when it comes to acts like kissing...am I right? I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend you, I'm just having trouble...em...explaining this properly."
Aoi nodded a bit. He sorta was right. She just plain WASN'T was the whole thing. Not that she thought of herself that way.

Quote :
"If...If that's the case...mm...even if you don't see yourself...that way, it, ah...doesn't mean others...won't and they will feel and think of those actions...
At this Aoi's eyebrows furrowed. She had never had this conversation with anyone else, and he seemed to have picked up on things others didn't see but... "Um tha-"

Quote :
and I, well, I don't think bad of you, I may not know your past or what makes you feel the way you do, but by...not thinking bad of you, and seeing you as a girl, one that is....uhm...attractive at that,
Wait what. Aoi was now frozen in place, her face expressionless. She slowly fell to her side as he spoke more and more. She then grabbed a pillow at the last part, covered her ever heating up face as she tried to not burst and then...

Quote :
I do feel things and think of the action...even though I knew you meant it as nothing more than a friendly gesture."

At these words she peeked over the pillow, realized she couldn't face him, and then rolled away under the blanket. It caught on her, she kept rolling in a futile attempt to escape and ended up making a large cocoon of shame out of it. All that could be heard from inside was the occasional meeping, and the whole thing quivered.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:47 pm

If he was expecting a certain reaction, this one definitely wasn't one he'd been expecting. Cocooned within the blanket, Aoi made herself smaller, the only noises coming from her being the occasional meep. She looked like she was shaking as well, which made him hope she hadn't taken it the wrong way.

He wasn't sure whether or not to continue with the subject, or if he should really say anything at all for now. His eyes roamed around the room, looking for something he just remembered Ruka having last time she'd been in here, and after a short moment of looking he found that something on the floor off to the side, slightly hidden behind a chair where it'd been put temporarily.

Without a word, Rin moved to take it and examined it before shuffling over towards the bundle that was Aoi and placing the item down in front of her.

It was one of his books, she'd said she'd been interested, perhaps it would be a good distraction for her, help ease her mind despite the genre.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Aoi kept thinking over and over what Rin said. His words repeated in her head, like a weird mantra someone else was speaking and it infested more and more of her mind. She didn't talk to others much and it probably was because of the rumors or history others generally had heard of before this.

It was freeing to be here in the human world, relaxing even. Humans were so interesting... She had found a friend, one who unless she told, would never know or look at her askance. Her meeps came from her thinking about things as she quivered there, a sort of vocal reaction to her thoughts.

Which were promptly interrupted with a sound outside the cocoon. She peeked out a small hole she made, seeing no Rin immediately in front of her, but instead a book. Reaching out, Aoi picked it up and opened it to read the description of it. The story sounded rather... interesting and sweet. This one had magic too... Maybe she could read a bit of it...

Her mind focused on the book, she let the cocoon unwrap around herself as she started to read. Unconsciously she moved herself out of the cocoon, using it as a blanket like it was meant to be while she laid on her stomach to keep reading.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:25 pm

At the successful distraction, Rin gave a small smile. She wasn't cocooned anymore or shaking, it was a relief. Now she was just quietly reading. He silently thanked Ruka for forgetting to put back one of the books in the library and leaving it here. Had it not been there he would have been afraid to just walk out to get one, feeling it might have gotten a bad reaction out of Aoi had he done so.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:37 pm

The shinigami rolled around on the floor as she read a bit, moving from her stomach to her back and then side. This story was rather well written, and she loved the two who were being set up to all in love. Maybe. He could put a twist in, this could be fun... The plot was good too though.

"What is this term, Rin Rin?" Aoi lifted her mind from the book for a moment, confused by a section of the book. She pointed at the passage in question, while two words confused her greatly. "Getaway driver? Do you get away from a driver? Is it a misstake?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:42 pm

"Hmm? A getaway driver?" Rin was quiet, thinking over how to explain it simply, "It's basically a person that will assist someone in escaping by driving a vehicle, so they're assisting a person in getting away by driving in a car."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:54 pm

"That... makes sense and given the context clues that should have been obvious." Aoi closed the book, dropped it on her chest, as she was laying on her back at the moment. She stared at the ceiling, biting her lower lip for a second before proclaiming to the world, "I am a failure as a shinigami and a reader!"

Then she turned to look at Rin and waggled her fingers at him, a slight red hint to her face. "You should come over here, the blanket is warm."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Quote :
"I am a failure as a shinigami and a reader!"
"Ehh, don't say that, you weren't sure so you asked." Rin replied, "It's better to be certain than have doubt, so it's good to ask questions just in case, whether there are context clues or not."

At the invitation he was surprised, given the previous events, but perhaps she'd been able to put them behind her for now, though she was acting a bit shyer than she had been prior to certain events.

"A-are you sure?" Rin asked, "If you want me to, that is."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:20 pm

"You really do like to reassure me a lot Rin Rin." Aoi's eyes were bright as she watched the human intently. "Even with such small offhanded comments that I make. Why do you pay such attention to me? Wait first..."

Aoi wanted him closer before she got her answer. He was nearby but she... liked being able to feel others and touch them. "We can make a small two person fort under this blanket... So I am sure Rin Rin. My urge for touch is more than the urge to run far far away. I would like you to talk me me from closer and it makes it easier for me to answer. Now please come over here and answer me?"

She sat up and held open the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:28 pm

Rin complied with Aoi's request, moving closer and situating himself next to her and let the blanket fall around him. As for her question, well, he'd really never thought about it before.

"I guess, as for why, I'm an observant person...and when it comes to reassuring you, I suppose it's in my nature. When it comes to trying to quell others worries, especially concerning me, I guess it's just second nature to do so now. So that along with being observant, I find myself reassuring you often, whether they're just small comments or more."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:44 pm

Aoi's hands went to Rin's face and then slid up into his hair, just like she had been doing as if nothing changed. She teased the hair with her fingers, leaning up off of her legs to reach him easier, feeling safe under the blanket again. She stared into his eyes, watching him before she spoke softly."You are really observant... How come a human could so quickly get to know me and no shinigami would? How come you care so fast for something like me? You wouldn't reassure me this much without some care, you even said you find me attractive, which I am not sure is possible..."

"But it would explain why you've been so kind, yet you don't seem that kind of person either Rin. I'm not that observant, but you... are way too kind." Aoi's eyes watered as she kept her gaze locked with his.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:51 pm

He was quiet for a moment, thinking over his answer, "Perhaps, it's because I don't have many people in my life. Other than Ruka...there really isn't anyone else. I have fans yes, but those are just temporary meetings, nothing but a few smiles come from them before they're gone. I've lost everyone but Ruka, I don't remember having any friends, and if I did they never showed themselves to me after the accident. In a way, I suppose because of my few relationships, I get attached when there's more than just a simple hello and actually something there."

"In a way, I might be contradicting the normal reaction...someone's who has lost people, and is afraid of worrying or hurting others, normally they'd keep their distant from anything resembling a possibility of friendship or more...though, I'm not like that, while I don't go out of my way to make connections...I don't run from them either, I embrace them instead." Rin went quiet for another short moment, thinking more. "In a way, it's a fault of mine...a flaw, caring so soon but I don't dislike it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:25 pm

Aoi listened to Rin, feeling a large pulse of sympathy that almost hurt and as he spoke she couldn't resist it any longer. Her hands slid down to his neck as she leaned and gave him a gentle hug, feeling pangs of sadness. He really was just as alone as she was, except for Ruka. Maybe she might have turned out better if she had had a sibling by her side, but... in some ways it mirrored her rather closely. She just hadn't given others a chance to get close or no one had wanted to try. Maybe it was her upbeat persona, that made others not see her truly. Or maybe the stories that swarmed the seireitei after she had joined. Whatever it was... Aoi didn't feel so lonely and was attaching herself to this poor human as much as he was her. Their friendship couldn't hurt anyone... Hopefully.

Still holding Rin, Aoi spoke shakily, almost like she was going to sob. "Rin... you are so silly, that is not a flaw. Thank you...for attaching to me too."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Slowly, after a short moment of thought, Rin returned Aoi's hug as she began to speak to which his response was a small laugh, it really felt strange, thinking about how much had happened in the matter of a couple of days. He was grateful for it though, despite all the embarrassment he'd been through, it was well worth it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:16 am

He hugged back! Aoi was so happy she leaned more against Rin, pushing him over again, though this time it lacked the kisses from before. Still she snuggled against him, under the blanket, happy and pleased with this relaxing day.

Soon she'd have to go, she had a job to do... But if there was something Aoi was good at, it was ignoring the problems she couldn't help. She couldn't help speaking softly though... worried. "Stay here with me for now. Please let me stay... I don't want to go yet."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:53 pm

So she needed to leave soon, he supposed it was only natural, being here in this world was only temporary, a job, he was glad she enjoyed herself though, and it wasn't like this was the last time she'd come here, considering her division's specialty. In the end it was just better to look on the brighter sides of things.

"I'll stay." Rin said, his voice soft, whether or not Aoi was looking for a reply or not. "Just so you know, whenever you are here, in this area, you're welcome to stay here until you need to head back, I'm sure Ruka would enjoy the company as well, since it's just usually the two of us here." This house was big, with only two people it seemed a little too big at times...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:07 pm

"A base of operations would be nice... That... is really thoughtful of you." Aoi giggled and closed her eyes. She was exhausted from her energetic day after an early morning and night destroying hollows. She had even helped a few souls pass on... Aoi also had somehow gotten her whole weeks worth of paperwork (what could be done ahead of time) done in the few hours before she went out as well. Still, she was worried about worrying her Captain. He was rather nice and she didn't want him to feel she was in danger... Or realize she was becoming attached to a human.

"It might make your house a target though, if there are any smart ones in the area. In my regular state its harder to hide my power and you are already radiating your abilities, with mine it makes it harder to... I'd have to leave my gigai here." Aoi warned gently, not wanting to scare Rin.

"But... it would let me teach you more. Oh! Did you want to see something cool in a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:12 pm

"Something cool?" Rin questioned, while supposing this 'gigai' she mentioned was the thing that was allowing her a physical form, based on today's experiences, but he just left that a thought. When it came to the probable danger, he was already fighting off normal hollows from here, it wouldn't be any different unless one of the intelligent ones, like she'd mentioned before, showed up. Maybe numbers would increase but perhaps they'd serve as good field practice. If he were to get stronger, he could do more, he could protect his home and Ruka better than he currently was.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Aoi nodded and sat up a bit, pulling a small thing that looked like candy out of somewhere magical apparently since she was still wearing his shirt and shorts. Showing it off to him, she stood up and tossed the candy into her mouth.

With an odd sound, Aoi's soul detached from her body and the body looked around, then down at itself. It meeped and then sat down quickly, not sure why it was being used and why a human was there. Still it was supposed to do its job, so it did.

"Tada~" Aoi now in her shinigami form with her weapon on her back, started stripping down to her bodysuit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:38 pm

There were...two...Aoi's now? Rin was overall, confused as Aoi began stripping down to some body suit while the other sat down silently. He'd assumed it was just a body, but apparently there was more to it than that. While in the midst of his confused though, he did avert his eyes from Aoi despite the fact she was wearing a body suit, still not wanting to look when she was removing articles of clothing.

"Ahh, I, there's two of you now?" Rin asked, now wanting answers to this whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:53 pm

"Oh! Sorry. Um, no this is me, the real me." Aoi, who was now down to her working clothes, set her zanpakuto on the ground before walking over to the gigai. The gigai shook in place as Aoi pulled on a glove with a tacky skull on it, slamming the glove into the body. Out popped the candy and the body fell to the ground as if it was dead.

She then tossed the candy to Rin to look at. "Don't put that in your mouth, it will forcibly separate your soul from your body. My soul candy is well mannered, and wouldn't run off but... you wouldn't like to be separated from your body. That body there is my gigai, its a fake human form that allows me to interact with anyone not spiritually aware and blend in. The candy allows me to quickly escape from its confines as well as protect that body. If the body collapsed in public it would be awkward and they can be annoying to have made, the science division is so stingy."

Aoi moved back to Rin, kneeling down so she could touch him again and ruffled his hair. "Normally I can't even do this, considering I died over two hundred years ago."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:01 pm

So that was it. It...made sense, though was surprised that these soul candies contained personalities from the way Aoi had worded it. Stuff like this could actually be manufactured in her world. It was rather incredible.

He examined the piece of soul candy in his hand, having caught it out of reflex. He didn't let it show on his face though the slight...disgusted feeling he got knowing this had just been swallowed, forced out and now being held in his grasp. Though it wasn't wet or anything, it was still...rather odd.

"I see." Rin muttered as Aoi's hand went to his hair while he turned the soul candy around in his hand. "It's amazing things like this can actually be made, in another world that is but still, something like this is unimaginable here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next