(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Naughty or Nice?

Go down 
+2
The ArchKitty
Potatoes O'Brien
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Naughty or Nice? Empty
PostSubject: Naughty or Nice?   Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 6:59 pm

http://www.santarules.com/the-list/

Just a little fun thing to do for the holidays! See where your characters lie on Santa's list (If he can even make it to Soul Society and beyond, that is >_>)

Obie Hogosha: "Congratulations, Obie Hogosha! You've made the Nice List! JUST KIDDING. You've been a very bad, bad person."

Obie, that's the last time you try to make Super Vegetables. It's not worth it, man...

Yukari Motou: "Yukari Motou, treating kittens like that is getting you coal in your stocking this year."

Listen, just because they walked into the 200 foot radius that is her Explosion Testing Zone doesn't mean that she did it on purpose. (They gave her wonderful data though. God bless you, Exploda-kitty)

Oh god why are they so naughty I haven't even done anything yet ;_;
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Naughty or Nice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty or Nice?   Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:19 pm

Aoi Murahana - "Aoi Murahana, Santa has something extra special for you this year! You're at the top of the Nice List."

Apparently spending hours murdering a horrific child molesting rapist/murdering torturing child killer puts you right at the top of Santa's list. Congrats Aoi *Confetti*

Saraiyu Sorainu - "Santa's been watching you Saraiyu Sorainu, and right now you have a very large coal mine coming your way."

Yeah...yeah I don't think she's ever made the nice list to be honest... Though that cola mine will be useful for more of her endeavors! Thanks Santa :D

Eufemia Nezo - "Eufemia Nezo, you must have been EXTRA nice this year. Santa has a smiley face next to your name on the Nice List!"

MIA LIKES SMILEY FACES :D SHE BEEN SO GOOD AND IS PROUD ITS RECOGNIZED!

Yuzuki Morinaga - "Yuzuki Morinaga, treating kittens like that is getting you coal in your stocking this year."

...Well if STEALING KITTENS FROM EVIL PET STORES IS BAD THEN SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE GOOD. FUCK YOU WESTERN SCUM TRADITIONS.

Selena Archiagott - "Wow Selena Archiagott, rescuing those Orphans from that burning building got you a free ride on Santa's Nice List for years to come!"

She's always up for rescuing orphans Santa. Always. As long as you don't peer tooooo closely at anything else she's good :D

Naki - "The world could use more people like you, Naki. Keep up the good work, and you'll make the Nice List every year!"

She's confused...but just... it makes Alwin happy so... How was she good?! Just listing all the things she's done up until this point.

Yulia - "2 words: Nice List. Mother Teresa has nothing on you Yulia."

GLAD SOMEONE FREAKING NOTICED SHEESH SHE IS THE NICEST AROUND. Ignoring...throat tearing...outs...

Yysara Emr - "Yysara Emr, you have been sooooo nice that you make "The CareBears" look selfish."

...Whats a care bear? Why is she less selfish than such a thing?

Miyako Inoue - "There's a reason Santa created a Naughty List. And you're just one of those reasons Miyako Inoue."

...So there are some things she'll...need to tell Hibiki...just... some dark shit in there...hiding away...

Alwin Veihault - "Alwin Veihault, you REALLY put ex-lax in Santa's cookies?! Don't expect to see your name on the Nice List anytime soon."

But Santa refused kisses and the cage. How dare.

Tsuyoshi Kurosawa -"Congratulations, Tsuyoshi Kurosawa! You've made the Nice List! JUST KIDDING. You've been a very bad, bad person."

;_; But he tries to hard to be good...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Naughty or Nice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty or Nice?   Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Luca Archiagott :: Luca Archiagott, you must have been EXTRA nice this year. Santa has a smiley face next to your name on the Nice List! [Ruk Note - I used just Luca and then Luca Archiagott and got the same thing I'm laughing.]

"...I see? I am unsure what this nice list is though..."

Hibiki Ikehara (Aito) :: Way to help that old lady, Hibiki Ikehara. Santa will certainly add you to the Nice List this year.

"...Hah?" What old lady? Seriously, confusion here.

Kaimu Miura :: You did what, Kaimu Miura?! You're on the naughty list for sure.

"Eeeh!? Did what!?" He had done nothing wrong! He was always sure to help out with Lak-tan and Mia, and everyone that really needed his help! This thing is rigged, damn it! It's rigged!

Masaru Shirakawa :: Wow Masaru Shirakawa, rescuing those Orphans from that burning building got you a free ride on Santa's Nice List for years to come!

"Aha..." Well, of course if there were children in trouble he would attempt to help them.

Muika Okura :: Muika Okura, you have been sooooo nice that you make "The CareBears" look selfish.

"Mm...?" What are...The Carebears. They sounded odd and...weird...How did she make them look selfish?

Riye Niou :: Well Riye Niou, right now your teetering on Santa's Nice List. You could help around the house more instead of watching so much television. [Ruk Note - The animu obsession is strong.]

"I...I see..." She had made the nice list, but with some shame... She...She really loved her shows though!

Ikue Iseri :: The world could use more people like you, Ikue Iseri. Keep up the good work, and you'll make the Nice List every year!

"E-Eh!? N-No really, t-that's s-saying too much!" S-She wasn't that nice! This was giving her way too much credit! Aaa...

Rin Aoyama :: Now, Rin Aoyama. Santa knows you're trying, but it still doesn't make up for last year. You're on the Naughty List.

"Ah..." Rin was unsure of what exactly it was that he had done, but...those were the breaks he assumed. It was quite disheartening... At least he would have Aoi to spend Christmas with!

Narue Ueno :: 2 words: Nice List. Mother Teresa has nothing on you Narue Ueno.

"Ehehe~ People really think that?" People thought she was that nice!? It was certainly a surprise, but she was really happy!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Naughty or Nice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty or Nice?   Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Setsuna Fujihana: Wow Setsuna Fujihana, rescuing those Orphans from that burning building got you a free ride on Santa's Nice List for years to come!

"Naturally."

Norma Higgins: Way to help that old lady, Norma Higgins. Santa will certainly add you to the Nice List this year.

"Help her? Fuck off."

Ai Haruna: Whoa Ai Haruna! You need to start thinking about packing your bags if you don't change your ways soon. Santa is more likely to hunt you down than bring you a present.

"Oh my! This certainly is troublesome."

Samuel Ozera: Samuel Ozera, do you really think Santa is unaware of your inappropriate Facebook posts? Naughty.

"But...ok I must accept this."

Zarden Fujihana: You better start making some room for the huge lump of coal your about to get, or either start cleaning up your act Zarden Fujihana!

"I don't need some fat old man to bring me gifts."

Daiji Nukui: 2 words: Naughty List. You know why Daiji Nukui.

*faints*

Last edited by Sunny on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Shinya

Shinya

Naughty or Nice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty or Nice?   Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Shinya: Congratulations, Shinya! You've made the Nice List! JUST KIDDING. You've been a very bad, bad person.

Shinya: u_u

Souichiro Kageyama: Souichiro Kageyama, Santa has something extra special for you this year! You're at the top of the Nice List.

Souichiro: WOOHOO!

Hayate Kusanagi: You'll be getting a big gift this year! A big, big box of packaged air. That's right Hayate Kusanagi you're on the Naughty List.

Hayate: How does Souichiro get on the nice list and I don't?!

Nuu Lysenka: Wow Nuu Lysenka, rescuing those Orphans from that burning building got you a free ride on Santa's Nice List for years to come!

Nuu: So does that mean I'll get my present..?
Santa: The worksafe one, yes.
Nuu: ...Tch..

Ryou Kusanagi: Ryou Kusanagi, you have been sooooo nice that you make "The CareBears" look selfish.

Ryou: HYAHAHAHAA! Maybe I won't try to eat you this year, Santa!
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

Naughty or Nice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty or Nice?   Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:19 pm

Just a quick one.
Kanu:
2 words: Nice List. Mother Teresa has nothing on you Kanu.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Naughty or Nice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty or Nice?   Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:48 pm

>_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naughty or Nice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty or Nice?   Naughty or Nice? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naughty or Nice?
Page 1 of 1