(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?

Go down 
+6
The ArchKitty
Sunny
leBoylan
Emile
Rukuya
Kira
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira

Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? Empty
PostSubject: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Been playing some Y lately. God damn it why are there so many good fire types? You know how hard it is to make a balanced party when all I want to use are the fire types?

Also, Budew, you have one level to love me and evolve or I'm swapping you out for Skiddo.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:15 pm

I beat my Y version yesterday, I honestly havne't been around because I was too caught up in Pokemon ehehehe

My Party was
Delphox
Charizard
Umbreon
Meowstic (Male)
Lapras
Lucario

@w@
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Oooh, can you get Lapras in the game or did you have to trade for it? I've been using a Psyduck as my water type, but I'd love a Lapras.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Yes you can get a Lapras in this game, a sailor gives it to you
@w@

Lapras is also the only pokemon in the game you can surf on that WILL have an overworld sprite of itself instead of the usual blue blob
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Delphox, Blastoise, Gardevoire, Tyrantrum, Absol, and for now, a Roserade are my team
Back to top Go down
leBoylan

leBoylan

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:15 pm

Salamence, Lucario, Houndoom, Florges, Hawlucha, Greninja

Fastest teams around
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:24 am

Talonflame, Bellossom, Lapras, Blaziken, Meowstic(female), and an Aurorus make up my team. I substitute bellossom for venasuar sometimes.
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:05 am

Emile wrote:
Delphox, Blastoise, Gardevoire, Tyrantrum, Absol, and for now, a Roserade are my team
This is damn close to the team I'm leaning toward. Delphox and Roserade are on the way. Gardevoir is mai pokemon waifu and I will use one if I find a Ralts. I was very, very tempted to pick Squirtle but my inner nostalgiafag demanded Charmander.

I haven't decided whether I want to go with Tyrantrum or Aurorus.

I feel like I need an electric type to balance my team, but I've yet to see any that I really like.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:07 am

Gardevoire Waifus for life <3. Other than that, I'm nuzlocking so Other than gifts (funnily, half the team) I got two of my favoerite pokemon ever, Gardevoire and Absol. The Nuzlocke gods smiled upon me :D
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:04 am

Went Ralts hunting. Found a boy first who I named Jun (cause it's a trap) and the other was a lovely female I named Serenity who will be mai waifu. Traded the boy over Wonder Trade for some shitmons, who I eventually turned into a Lunatone. Well, at least it's something.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:44 pm

wondertrade is a trap
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:02 pm

Yeah, WT a shit. But there's something oddly compelling about it. Like, at the very least I've filled my pokedex with some new shit. And when I do some breeding, I might toss some of my Braixen's babies on there.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:28 pm

I know someone who got a Goomy Early from it, but thats it.
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:44 am

All the nice people are on WT right now. I've gotten a Charmander and an Eevee. :D The Charmander will be used for a trade later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:46 am

I played Pokemon Blue. I could never catch Khangaskhan. :(
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:43 am

I never caught a legitimate Kangaskhan either. In fact, it was the last pokemon I needed to fill the pokedex. I only 'obtained' it when I caught Missingno, which later evolved into Kangaskhan. I was so happy. I actually thought it was one of Missingno's 'powers' to evolve into a pokemon you were missing in the pokedex.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:23 am

Oh wow XD

I never played the originals, I started with silver and my sister had crystal XD I was so jealous of her since she got to play as a girl.

I've been playing the latest games sorta <_< Just got Rune Factory too though. So I've been super busy with those.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:24 pm

I finally got into the Boutique in Lumiose City aww ye, I'm finally stylish enough
I spent like 300k in there tho
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:37 am

Kira wrote:
Went Ralts hunting. Found a boy first who I named Jun (cause it's a trap) and the other was a lovely female I named Serenity who will be mai waifu. Traded the boy over Wonder Trade for some shitmons, who I eventually turned into a Lunatone. Well, at least it's something.
ALSO I JUST NOTICED THIS WAS TWO PAGES.

DID YOU NAME IT AFTER ME? I LOVE GARDEVOIR ;____;
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:57 am

Lol, I just thought it was a pretty, elegant female name. Gardevoir just oozes grace and serenity.

I've finished all my crazy breeding and I'm actually progressing through the game now. Got the second badge and now I'm in that city with the standing stones. I switch out my team pretty regularly, but thanks to Exp Share it's a viable thing to do. I like being able to use many pokemon instead of feeling obliged to make a team of 6 and stick with it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:08 am

I hate that I've already blown most of my money on outfits and now there are BETTER outfits that I want MORE but uauwuawhguafff guess it's time to beat some rich people in the game and repeat with my Delphox holding the amulet coin so I can get some more money yeha

Might challenge the Elite 4 again too since they give good money too
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:31 pm

I just bought Pokemon X so... WHO WANTS TO BE MA FRIEND?
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:01 pm

0404 6017 7522
FRIEND CODE, ADD IT HONKIES
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:27 am

Mine is: 3282-2584-7270
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:33 pm

5043 2494 2228 (edited because I typed it wrong first time)

So, somebody explain something to me. I've seen people over the internet going crazy over these 'friend safari' things. I understand I can't do them until I beat the elite 4. (I only have the third badge because I'm a slowpoke and I spent the first 30 hours of the game breeding starters). So how exactly does a friend safari work? Will my friend code be of any use to you guys now or do I have to beat the elite 4 first?

Last edited by Kira on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next