(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?

Go down 
+6
The ArchKitty
Sunny
leBoylan
Emile
Rukuya
Kira
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dagon

Dagon

Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:56 pm

you know I'm not really a huge fan of the scooby gang in this game. They often seem to exist solely to inform me of things that I probably would have discovered on my own. I get their necessity when so many new things are being thrown at my face and they need to essentially act as gatekeepers for the important things but when I notice a daycare center, I don't need to be dragged into it because I was going to go in there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:33 pm

I've gone into the Friend Safari and from what I see you can use one of your friends (if they have a favorite pokemon type (??) selected) go into the Safari and catch Pokemon of that type.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:03 am

Located within Kiloude City is the special Friend Safari. This is the new Safari Zone for the modern age. instead of having a set, defined, list of Pokémon you can encounter in the areas, this game applauds people who have numerous friends on their 3DS. If you have someone added, then they will appear on a list, with them being designated a certain type at random based on their Friend Code. This type, and the Pokémon within it, cannot be changed.

With each person, you get up to three Pokémon within each specific area, with the third Pokémon appearing should the person have defeated the Elite Four, with them getting Hidden Abilities if the player has been online at the same time as you. It also appears that the Pokémon found within the Friend Safari have got two IVs of 31
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Added Emile and Dagon. And there was a typo in my previous FC because I derped when typing. The middle numbers are supposed to be 2494 and I accidentlly wrote 2424. I guess the finger that was supposed to hit '9' failed to make contact and the finger that just hit '2' decided to hit '2' again for shits and giggles.

You know how I said there were too many fucking fire types? I realized this when I got to the fourth gym and I made a team of all fire pokemon and I STILL had more pokemon in the box I wanted to use. I'm going to breed some Growlithes in hopes that I can bargain one on the GTS for a Vulpix.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:43 pm

I've been breeding Eevee's and giving them out on Wondertrade, figured they were at least better than giving out caterpies and weedles. I actually got some good stuff too, like a Mightyena, a Raichu, a Charmander, an Elekid and a Fennekin for example

@w@

Also the other night I went and got the MegaRing upgraded and collected all the Megastones there were to find in my Y version yeha
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:46 pm

yay I got a vulpix. Now I'm breeding them like whores so I can bargain their babies for whatever else I desire.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Also if anyone wants to add me:

FC: 3737-9837-8613
Will probably get back on Pokemon soon since I promised a friend I'd breed some Pokemon for her
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:58 pm

added
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:38 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFF Anyone have some Charazardite Y they aren't using? <_____________<
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:19 pm

3609 1257 8843

I'll add peoples later tonight. Right now my niece requires attention~
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Emilie and Teh Kitteh has been added! I'll get to Ruk a little later
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:52 pm

Dagon wrote:
Add me, too. D: I added you. ;_;
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Okay so I lied. I still need to add people when I have internet that's more stable
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:09 am

Also for anyone that doesn't know yet the patches for the Lumiose City glitch are in the Nintendo E-Shop now

Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Kira wrote:
Dagon wrote:
Add me, too. D: I added you. ;_;
I didn't even see you add yours I'm sorry :(
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:30 pm

I'm never gonna finish the game. I'm gonna spend the rest of my life trying to masuda a shiny ponyta

Also, Dagon, are you trying to fight me? Dude, my best pokemon is a fucking level 50 Delphox. I'm sure you could kick my ass
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Why yes I was, but I think all the pokemon get a boost to an equal level. I just like seeing what everyone is doing and how my team does in comparison.

Also Damn you Gio and your 3 Legendaries!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Oh they get a boost to level? That's good. I figured you'd just rape me up the ass. Uhh, but my team is currently a Fletchinder, a newly hatched Ponyta and four eggs. >_>
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:30 pm

nice lol.

I only have 5 but i got my 6th from Gio. Now I just need to find some Charizardite Y.

I got

Fox Wizard
(Mega)Charizard
Aegislash aka holy shit is this thing awesome
A Motherfucking T-Rex
My Queen Bee (Vespiqueen)
Mareep Egg
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 pm

I plan on raising an Aegislash, but I've never encountered a Honedge. I happened to get a German one in a Wonder Trade, though. Right now I'm too busy with my ponies. My primary team consists of:

Lizzie the Scrafty
Serenity the Gardevoir
Azure the Lapras
Viora the Scolipede
Vixine the Delphox
Lumina the Lampent

The Lampent is the most replaceable critter, since I already have a Fire type. Aegislash would of course be a good replacement as its also a Ghost type. However, I've also been raising a Trapinch which may become a key member of the team when it becomes a Flygon.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:14 pm

I've got, in order of importance

Arieta the Chesnaught
Gordon the Charizard
Durandal the Aegislash
Loka the Talonflame
Feng the Pangoro
Alahambra the Dandy Furfrou

And for the record, my FC is 4055-3239-8939
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:50 am

Furfrou too strong
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:37 am

My EVs/IVs are kinda all over the place, for some it works but overall I just did it to gain a boost in stats. I think only a couple are maxed out in some way. IE: Aegislash with Attack and Charizard with Sp. Attack
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Emile wrote:
Furfrou too strong
Surprisingly true. Apparently the all around consensus on Furfrou is "Huh. Well, shit...."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:33 pm

everyone seems to be using Talonflame. I wanted to use one myself but I feel weird when so many others use it X_x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?   Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I the only Pokemon nerd around here?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next