(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Breaking in the Haori

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the Haori   Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:46 am

"I think they will... They were really nice to me when I came earlier to introduce myself more properly! If they were already used to you from when you visited then it should be even easier, plus...I'm sure they'll help us, a few offered to help me move some of my things into my office earlier when I was moving in already!"

Narue believed they would do just fine, they just...had to get used to this new environment first! The promotion was probably throwing her new Captain off...as it was a really big thing, and while she didn't really know Mia personally...she figured such a sudden move would throw anyone for a loop...

"I've...been to the library a few times, it was a really nice place, and Captain Nishimura is a really nice person too. It...may not be the same, but...visiting is still something fun, and maybe you can even have lunch with Nishimura sometimes! It may make the shift a bit easier..."

Hideki had made Mia a nice hiding spot for when she'd been the lieutenant there? That was really sweet! She knew...Mia would miss the place terribly, but...hopefully she would be alright...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the Haori   Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:18 am

Mia's eyes slid down to her cup as Ueno-san spoke about the Division being helpful. Of course not everyone would be, there were too many people for that, but just the fact that a large portion were welcoming was nice to be reminded of. They would definitely help her so much, like Ueno-san said. She'd been here before and gotten teased and questioned sometimes... Or even cheered on when Masaru stayed too late, being the only person who could successfully remove him from offices when he didn't want to be.

And she could always visit... Seeing Hideki would cheer her up, though maybe he'd help her make a little mini library in her new office...

It...wasn't so scary when she was reminded of those things and she gave a little laugh, her eyes going back up to her new Lieutenant as she smiled and tilted her head sweetly. "Thank you... for the reminder Ueno-san."

Another sip of tea followed, but she did visibly relax a bit. Though... now what did she talk about... Mia was at a lose for words, not sure how to just... get to know someone else in a forced manner like this at all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the Haori   Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:34 am

"Welcome." Narue answered before taking another cookie to bite; Mia seemed a bit more relaxed, and that was a good thing... If she'd been able to reassure her captain even a little that was a good thing!

Things had quieted again, but for now she didn't mind, though after a bit she finally moved Hato-kun to her lap rather than keeping it hanging from her back. Now it was much more comfortable!

"What kinds of things do you like to do? I know you make amazing sweets, and like books...but I'd be happy to hear more!" They were supposed to be getting to know one another, and talking about one's interests were the best way of starting off! That's what she felt anyway, so she'd start here!

Hopefully this would be an easy thing to talk about, a comfortable topic!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the Haori   Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:54 am

Did...she just randomly bring up things? Maybe... No that was a bad plan, talking about Masaru like she did all the time could get annoying... Ueno-san seemed to enjoy the sweets, maybe she should bring up that she made lunches and ask if her new Lieutenant wanted it too?

Mia's eyes drifted back to Ueno-san after scouring the room, nervously wondering what she should do now. There were things... Ah! Her stuffed animal. It's name was Hato-kun, she remembered from other meetings...

Should she ask about...

"..!!" Mia hopped a bit as Ueno-san's voice sounded and she brought up a topic they could discuss, eyes widening in her startled state before she relaxed again. Looking back down at her tea, it was half full now, she traced the rim with her finger. "I-I...sew a lot. N-Not...like you. C-Clothes...costumes... B-Blankets...stuff like that. U-Um...human games, I play those... I-I cook too, dinners...and such...T-Train...T-Teach Nozomi... L-Learn...things about...noble...stuff..."

Those...were things... She did... Was she only supposed to list a few things though!? Ah... Maybe she said too much... Mia vibrated in embarrassment a bit. Should she now ask Ueno-san stuff!? Aha...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the Haori   Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:06 am

Narue was quiet, listening as Mia began to speak after...receiving a bit of surprise? Maybe the sudden question had shocked her...whoops. T-Though at least she was trying to answer! Wooow, Mia got to do a lot of different things!

"Uwaa, hehe~ Yeah, the most I can do with clothes is modify them a bit." She replied, giving a light giggle; she'd been able to modify her uniform to have a skirt, but that was the limit of her abilities...and even with the skirt she'd needed some help. "Full costumes though? That sounds like a lot of fun!"

Human games... She hadn't really played that many of them, but from what she saw they looked fun! "I've only seen a few games, and I guess they're old by now...by a few years at least, but they look fun! People in the human world are really talented when it comes to making things like that... I've really wanted to try some, but my own work and hobbies have taken up a lot of my time, aha~"

She cooked things besides sweets, trained... Nozomi? Ah, right that was the Soutaicho's little sister; she'd never met the girl, but had briefly heard of her.

"I hear nobles have a lot of things they have to memorize and such, it sounds really hard...but if it's fun, then maybe it's easier...!" Narue was still smiling, thinking of all the positive things, as well as how fun some of those hobbies must be, aha...it sounded really amazing to be able to do all of that!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the Haori   Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:27 am

"I-I can't make...stuffed animals either. Hehe..." Mia admitted softly, she really couldn't make those at all... Especially not ones as nice as Ueno-san's. "N-Not ones that look nice like yours, Ueno-san. I-If you ever need something, I can...try to make it or help. O-Or fix. I am good... at that."

"I-It is! I-I don't...have much time anymore... S-So I just...make Nozomi when she asks... O-Or a few for Masa... E-Erm! The Soutaicho!" Use... his...official title! Mia squeaked and looked away, embarrassed at her slip. She had to get used to it.

As Ueno-san explained about her trying out games, Mia smiled and blushed as she looked up. "Aha... Y-Yes. I can...understand that a lot... I-If you ever...want to try some..s.tory ones... I have... a few... that are fun..."

"A-And...it is sometimes...B-But some of it...is..m-mean and makes no sense... N-Nobles can be weird." That got a bit of a grumpy pout as Mia loosened up a bit, before she gave a sheepish grin. "A-Ah...what else do you do for fun Ueno-san? O-Other than...make nice stuffed animals..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the Haori   Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:40 am

"Ouuu, that'd be really nice! If you'd like a stuffed animal, either for yourself or as a gift, I can make 'em too!" She could offer that, easily! She loved making them for people, so it was definitely not a problem!

Another giggle was given, she had costumes made for the Soutaicho and his little sister, they were probably really nice! Though she wasn't sure what types of costumes they would especially wear, though maybe they just went with anything if they were just to have fun in...

"Aa, that would also be nice, I'd love to!" Story based games sounded fun! Narue loved good stories, and she trusted Mia's judgement on what games were good and such since the woman seemed to know much more on the subject.

Nobles could be weird, "I don't really know much about everything they need to do...but I guess they have pretty strict rules they gotta follow, which...can be not so fun, hopefully things are going well for you though, with your lessons!

Ehh... Other than making stuffed animals... Well, I like ghost stories! I used to take the new recruits of First back when I was the lieutenant there and have them all sit down, and then I'd tell one of the stories I'd found from my research; everyone got a good spook, but I felt it brought us closer together, if we could all laugh about it afterwards and have fun...

I just like researching that stuff, I know it's...probably a bit strange since we're technically spirits, but all the different folklore and legends that are documented can be really interesting! There's all sorts of stories I found, and there's almost an endless supply of 'em since each place in the world has different stories and stuff!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the Haori   Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:16 pm

"Oh! Th-That's a generous offer! Thank you..." Mia's eyes went wide as she immediately thought of a stuffed animal, before blushing and looking away. A home made one, the levels of Hato-kun? That would be...so interesting...

Ueno-san thought that would be fun too and Mia's smile softened, glad to be able to share such things with her new Lieutenant too. How... nice... She didn't think the offer was weird at all, though maybe she'd give her other games than the heavy romance ones...

Giving a nod to Ueno-san's added comments about nobility, Mia's smile turned a little sheepish at the questions about lessons. They...went. Whether they were well or not sometimes she couldn't tell.

But as Ueno-san continued one, the Captain gave a pleased laugh at the thought of the ghost stories. Imagining Masaru being roped into that if Ueno-san had been back at First still, he was technically a new recruit, she wondered if he'd enjoy it...

Though now that she thought about it, there was a perfect series of games for her new Lieutenant!

"Mm... I can see how its fun... I-I mean even with us living in the afterlife... There's a lot unexplained and...well lots of stories are interesting. T-Tells a lot about how people felt about things... Stories like that told...what was important to those people that lived there then. S-So its not weird at all." Working in the Library made for believers of most things. She smiled again and sipped her tea, looking into Ueno-san's eyes for the first time really. "I'd...like to hear some sometimes then... Do...you think that'd be fine?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the Haori   Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:36 am

"Welcome~ I have lots of fun making them, and practice is always good to keep my skill at its best!" She was getting better and better too! She'd come a long way from her first attempts at this hobby!

It was something she loved, and she felt happy when others looked happy to have one of the plushies she made. It was always a nice feeling!

Aha~ The captain had even laughed, that was a nice change from the super nervousness, even if some of that nervous air was still around they just needed to get to talking about things that made them happy; that's how Narue felt anyway.

Hobbies had been a good place to start then!

"Mhm! There's tons of stories out there, so many unexplained things, all the different accounts for some...there's practically an impossible amount!" She was happy Mia didn't think the hobby weird, knowing it could cause odd looks at times...

At Mia's request a happy nod was given. "I'd be happy to! That'd be just fine! We can do that sometime, I think it'd be fun!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the Haori   Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:51 am

Mia smiled at Ueno-san's enthusiasm, nodding along with her words. Practice did make perfect! She was definitely way more relaxed now, the talk had loosened her up even if her shyness still remained. It wasn't half as bad anymore though...

The Lieutenant's plan had worked wonders on the tense new Captain~ Mia sipped the remainder of her tea as she was reminded of her duties with the words about stories. She had a ton of stories, more like the history of this division, to look into. A lot of events recently had involved the living world and reports were here about all sorts of issues she'd have to be up on.

"Y-You'll always have something to look up! I-If you find rare stories, please make sure to take them to the library too... Copies are good to have..." Even if she wasn't in Ten any longer, Mia couldn't help but want to keep it filled with stories and knowledge. With that though, she felt the stronger urge to get to work at least...

Pushing herself up a bit, she gave Euno-san a soft laugh as she rose up, unsure if sh should help clean... Before shaking her head. Too used to servants now after all...

"I-If you would like to talk more... Y-You can stop by the mansion sometime... If you tell me your favorites... w-we could have a nice chat over dinner... I-I'm sure Nozomi or Masa might want to hear stories too..." Mia gave the offer with a brave smile, knowing she couldn't sit around the Lieutenant's room all day. There was a lot to learn and get used to, she couldn't stay here much longer without causing problems she felt. "We should get back to work, Ueno-san... U-Um please keep these sweets! There's a ton left in my office..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the Haori   Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:00 am

"Right! If I find anything that's rare I'll be sure to let the library know!" Copies were good to have, just as Mia said, and it was nice to be able to stock that giant library with even more knowledge and stories just as it was meant to have!

Mia wasn't in Tenth anymore, but it was obvious the captain's heart was still there with it! It was sweet, and it seemed ike they'd been able to crack the ice a little when it came to loosening up and talking.

She was definitely happy about that.

Mia's offer earned a smile, and Narue nodded; "That would be great! Aha, I'll eat anything practically, and it'd be nice to get to know you all better!"

The captain was right though, they'd talked for a decent bit, and there was work to be done. It was just the beginning of their work here too, so they should be sure to get to it!

"Okay, I'll keep them, and I'll also clean this up; it's not a problem" Narue pointed out, having noticed the slight hesitance as Mia stood. "Also...I look forward to working with you!"

That was also something she needed to say, they were about to get back to work after all!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the Haori   Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:23 am

Mia couldn't help but be happy that Ueno-san would let the library know. Hideki would be happy~

Just like Mia was, though her happiness grew as Ueno-san took her up on her offer. Clapping her hands together, she tilted her head and smiled oh so sweetly at her new Lieutenant. "Th-Thank you! I-It should be fun then..."

This...was starting off as a good relationship. They could work like this... It...wasn't too scary at all, especially because Ueno-san was such a cheerful, friendly person. It reminded her of her old Captain...

Giving her new, maybe friend a grateful smile though as she said she'd take care of things, Mia bowed before raising herself up while keeping that sweet smile on her lips. "I look forward to working with you as well!"

She'd probably see her in a bit, so the new Captain didn't say much else as she turned to leave. She should go...personally meet with... everyone of importance and see what they had as far as information she should know... That would be a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the Haori   Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:33 am

"Welcome!" Narue set Hato-kun on the floor after that, and moved to begin cleaning up the area as Mia stood to leave. Meeting with the others was important, and as Captain now it would be for the best that Mia put that first, Narue herself could go and see the others in a bit!

As the woman turned to leave, Narue waved goodbye even if it wasn't entirely necessary after their exchange of words. It would definitely be fun, the work would be hard sometimes, but she was sure they'd find their place here in Sixth!

For now though, she had to clean up a bit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the Haori   Breaking in the Haori - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking in the Haori
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2