(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tutoring Job

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Tutoring Job - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Job   Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 11:24 pm

"I don't have to feed them like pets. They don't create waste like pets... And they merge into my skin... So... I guess not like pets but.. sort of, sure." It was like pets in the MMO sense. Something Nadia would be able to explain if she played MMOs or video games.

She grinned at Ikue's comment. With this she could protect herself? She made a short hiss-like laugh, genuinely amused by the comment. It was a pretty rare sight. "No. I mean... sure. I don't... I don't need that to protect myself though. I uh.." She frowned suddenly, trying to figure out how to put this in a way that wouldn't lead to a bunch of further questions. "I have military training. I don't need a weapon to protect myself."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Job   Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 11:50 pm

Ikue gave a small laugh at that; "Then...the easiest pets to have then! Pets without the downsides of having pets...other than them swamping your attention sometimes."

Not a complete downside, but when one was busy she knew it could be, plus there was the way Nadia reacted towards them...or Raijin at least so far?

Well...They were pets without the hassle!

Oooh? She had military training, Ikue looked a bit awed at that; "Woow, then you definitely would be fine without a weapon, but...it's still good to have one! It's good that you can protect yourself, rogue hollows are...definitely no fun."

The mindless ones that attacked because they were hungry...yeah, no fun...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Job   Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:40 pm

Nadia placed one arm on the table and rested her head in her hand. "That is the downside of pets." She said with a frown, continuing to pet the little thing with her free hand. Really, they mostly stayed quiet, but when they wanted affection it was just so annoying.

She gave another quick snort. "Well, I think I'd need a gun against a hollow, but that's just because you need something spiritual to hurt them, usually. Tactically speaking, most rogue hollows aren't prepared to run into superior firepower, though. Especially given that I don't produce a lot of spiritual pressure, they're usually pretty surprised when they get filled with bullets."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Job   Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 5:23 am

Ahaa, well...at least she didn't have to worry about feeding them, or cleaning up bad messes after them, those had been the downsides that had been on her mind.

"Aa, true; it would take a lot to deal with one without some sort of spiritual weapon; I have a scarf that keeps my signature hidden, so I haven't had a run in with one in a while!" Thankfully, she wore the scarf whenever necessary when she went out, and since the weather was turning from hot to chilly it wouldn't seem odd for her to be wearing it!

Though, she did give a nod as Nadia mentioned how surprised a hollow must be when they became overwhelmed and beaten. "True, they're probably really surprised."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Job   Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:44 pm

"That's good.  If you can't fight, it's better to stay hidden."  It sounded harsher than she meant.  It was just a matter of fact statement, though.  Fighting when you weren't strong just put you in danger or worse, distracts someone else and puts them in danger too.

"Also helps fighting people too."  She added a little more quiet.  Her tone could almost have been sheepish if she hadn't said it so stoically.  She didn't go out of her way to kill other people but, well... She had been a freelancer for a while.  She did whatever her job had been... and before that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Job   Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 6:48 pm

"Aha, yeah... I don't want to run into anything that would attack me, so I'm glad I have this scarf to keep me hidden!" Ikue answered, giving a small nod despite Nadia's seemingly harsher response earlier.

It was true though, she couldn't fight so it was for the best she stay hidden. She'd rather stay hidden when it came to the types of hollows that wanted to eat her, or any bad thing really.

Huh?

"Mhm, if you know how to fight, that can be really helpful; hiding isn't as...super necessary, so long as one knows how to keep themselves safe is what matters!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Job   Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Nadia leaned forward, perking up just a little. She tilted her head, looking over the scarf. "Oh yeah? How's it do that? Suppresses your reiatsu or something?" She was admittedly a little curious. How'd it work? Was it something she could learn from, maybe? Staying hidden was always helpful in combat situations.

"Ehh. In combat, it's ALWAYS better to be seen as little as possible. Well.. usually anyway. The best fight is the one you bypassed altogether." Whether it be by avoidance, or preemptively taking out your opponent... well... both were good.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Job   Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:40 pm

"I-I'm not exactly sure how it works fully, but...its meant to hide my signature completely...to the point where nothing is even felt from me." Ikue answered, "so far its been doing its job pretty well! I haven't run into a hollow in a long time..."

It completely hid her signature, how it did that exactly she didn't know, but Miyako had done a great job of making!

"A-Ah, that's true too... If you're hidden, and can stay that way it's best to just avoid a fight all together..." That was one method she liked... She didn't like fighting so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring Job   Tutoring Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutoring Job
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: