(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enclosed Spaces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 10:25 am

"Other people...might see it as I am deferring to you... But I know... I know we are equals. I'm teasing when I call you that... I promise to never ever mean it!" Mia spoke with a bit of determination as she looked back at him despite the blush, wanting Masaru to see she was definitely, definitely serious about that at least. He was her equal and her love! If she called him such things it was only because propriety enforced some rules and it would make their life easier at times... Or she was teasing him.

"S-Still... I like...th-that something really simple like that...flusters you... Its endearing..." Murmuring softly, her blush grew a tiny bit more as she admitted that... "Y-You're always my Masa first though... of all things. If...you wanted to get even... It'd be fair of you to call me...'My Lady'..."

She had to be honest with him... if he felt it was unfair of her to call her that he could... always call her things back...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 10:42 am

She knew...they were equals... T-That was good, g-good...she never meant it seriously whenever she called him that... She...used it to tease... T-The both of them were blushing now...from the looks of things.

E-Endearing!?

If he wanted to...to get even-!?

Masaru was listening, b-but... He didn't think he had a confident enough bone in his body to even attempt teasing right now!

Instead of attempting it, knowing he'd fail miserably, he reached forward in attempt to pull Mia closer to him...like they'd been before.

R-Resting back would be...best right now... He needed to compose himself...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Mia was a limp noodle as Masaru reached out and pulled him to her, only a soft sigh escaping to show her brief surprise. Just like before... was totally fine and she snuggled right up to him under his chin. It was her spot really, she was so used to his body by now that she knew just where to fit perfectly...

Composure would be...would be best. It'd be easiest snuggled like this and hiding burning faces...

He was better though, he was so much better now and Mia couldn't help feeling strongly relieved as she smiled. Her Masa had returned, the rest and her talking to him had allowed him to come back to her.

It...wasn't like she had wanted him to call her that, because that would have been honestly embarrassing to death so she was also partially relieved at the lack of title calling as well...

Better...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:29 pm

Resting back like this was good, they could both...compose themselves and they were relaxing. It was good to relax after everything that'd happened today.

Masaru let out a small breath after Mia had made herself comfortably against him before letting his eyes slip shut for a moment. He was home now, home safe... There wasn't anything to worry about anymore... He would be fine, and hopefully he'd been able to show Mia that he would be.

It had been...a hard day for the both of them...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 4:07 pm

"You should sleep some more... You're exhausted." Mia murmured, moving only enough to be able to slip under the blanket with him. The sleeping robe would definitely come off at some point, so she wasn't bothering to take it off now. Her voice though was quickly growing drowsy as she was warmed up and relaxed by both Masaru's body and the blanket. "I'm tired too... I need to get stronger so... I can help you more..."

She should have been able to take him all the way back, she should have! Not...not had to call for help. Annoying! It was annoying... Being this weak... But she would get stronger, she would do her best to...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 8:23 pm

Masaru gave a nod, easily agreeing with Mia as he made sure they were snuggled up comfortably now that she had slipped under the blanket. They could rest, lay down and sleep some... They would both feel better afterwards.

"You are strong...Mia..." He muttered before moving to softly plant a kiss on her forehead; she was strong... and if she wanted to become stronger they had plenty of time to work towards it... They still trained regularly, after all...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:03 pm

"Not enough..." It was entirely debatable that she was strong, Mia felt, but she definitely was not strong enough yet... If she couldn't carry him all the way home if needed, that was not strong enough! Pouting only for a brief moment, Mia nudged his mouth with her head as she felt him kiss her.

"Thanks..." Instead of trying to fight Masaru's words too much though, she gave him a sigh and caved as she kept her eyes shut. He got a soft kiss on his body in return for his words and kiss as well. He was sweet to say so in the first place thought... She should definitely work on her stamina and strength then though...

Later...work it out later... Right now they needed rest...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:10 pm

At Mia's response Masaru nudged her head some in return; not strong enough, she felt... He felt she was plenty strong, and as time passed she would continue to grow stronger. One day he didn't doubt she'd grow as strong as she wanted to be right now... It would just take time and patience...

He responded to the kiss for a few moments before pulling away somewhat, nuzzling slightly as he settled them both for sleep. He was sure it was probably still just early evening, but...time didn't really matter when it was obvious they were both exhausted from today's events...

Sleep was best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enclosed Spaces   Enclosed Spaces - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enclosed Spaces
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: