(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Japan or Bust

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Japan or Bust Empty
PostSubject: Japan or Bust   Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:23 pm

There was a threat to the company's cyber security, and the source of the threat was in Japan(insert city here). Lada has to find the threat and take it out. They were an advanced threat, that needed to be handled in person. Since Lada was the head of cyber security, she felt it was her duty to handle this.

She'd find them, and she'd crush them...but first lunch was in order. What would she eat first?! She wondered if they had strange dorito flavors here. She kinda lived on junk food. Maybe now was a time to have a proper meal?

Lada picked a burger joint. PROPER MEALS WERE FOR OLD PEOPLE!!! She should probably enjoy some of the traditional cuisine while here, but who could pass up a burger? Where's the beef?
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Shnaks

Shnaks

Japan or Bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan or Bust   Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Souma sighed, looking down at his phone, wiling away the time before heading home. Today hadn't been particularly eventful, all things considered. Two robberies, both of which took forever because the officers on duty took their sweet time prepping the crime scene. It was times like those he wished he could make time go faster instead of slower. Now he was just getting food before going home. He didn't have the energy for anywhere nice so, burgers it was.

He glanced up from his phone at the woman who had come in. Huh. American? One of those countries over there. Certainly not Japanese and she didn't look settled in well enough to be an immigrant. He made a small snort to himself, looking back down at his phone. She was going to be a little surprised when she got her burger...
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Japan or Bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan or Bust   Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Lada walked into the burger place. Her brown hair pulled back in a pony tail, with her bangs pinned to the side. Her clothes were fairly normal. Just a blue t-shirt and some jeans. Nothing flashy or frilly, which was Lada's typical style.

She walked in and looked up at the menu. She understood Japanese when someone spoke it to her, but reading it was another thing all together. She couldn't really tell what each burger was from their pictures. One looked like it had guacamole on it, which seemed nice. She did love avocados. That was the one she'd get. She noticed a really tall man, well tall compared to her. He seemed to be doing stuff on his phone. She was awfully curious as to what he was doing. Was he playing Flappy Bird? No, he was far too calm to be doing that. Well, in the end it was really none of her business.

Lada went over to the counter and placed her order. After a few minutes they brought her burger up, and she paid them and sat at a nearby booth. She unwrapped the glorious looking burger. She picked it up, and took a massive bite. She chewed a few times, and then it hit her. A spiciness like she had never experienced. The woman did everything, but jump up and down. She whimpered and wined, and made other weird noises. That green stuff was not guacamole, but wassabi. More like green goop of evil. Was this stuff made from Satan's tears?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Japan or Bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan or Bust   Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:55 pm

Souma calmly took a bite of his burger, going over his e-mails, mostly from work. Blah blah boring boring. He glanced up and noticed the girl sitting down. He gave a pleasant smile in case she looked his way, not wanting to seem rude or anything. He went back to focusing on what he was doing, sipping at his drink before he heard an odd noise. He sat up, looking around and quickly noticed the girl. Oh dear... What was... She'd gotten the Wasabi burger... Oh dear...

Souma looked around again, not sure what to do... he wanted to help... But... She looked really distressed. He finally stood up, walking over to the condiments table, he grabbed one of those triangles of sour cream and walked over to her table.

"Uhh, here miss. This should help." He said, ripping it open and placing it on her tray. She might not like sour cream, but it would help a LOT with the spicyness.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Japan or Bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan or Bust   Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:08 pm

A savior, at least someone trying to be. The phone guy brought her a packet of sour cream. She was willing to try anything to extinguish the hell fire that was in her mouth. Lada grabbed up the little packed, and squirted it's contents into her mouth. She chewed it, coating her mouth with the cream. It was helping already, but the burn was real. It was a time like this that made her wish pokemon were real so she could have some burn heal. Very feebly, Lada expressed her gratitude.

"Thank you very much. I thought it was guacamole, but it was Hell paste."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Japan or Bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan or Bust   Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Souma smiled softly, feeling bad for the poor girl. Geez... Chomping into Wasabi like that must be hell... He couldn't eat the stuff when he KNEW what it was. "It... It was nothing." He said with a smile and a dismissive wave. "It's Wasabi. It's really nasty stuff." He said, standing there for a moment. "I'll let you get back to your food." He said with a polite grin before returning to his table, sitting back down.

It's not that he wanted to be left alone, just... he didn't want to intrude on her lunch or anything, more than he already had.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Japan or Bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan or Bust   Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:28 pm

"Nasty is an understatement."

Lada said a bit exasperated. She was still hungry, but she was a bit scared to try and order something again. Maybe this nice guy could help her. He had walked back to his table to finish his meal. She felt kinda bad asking him for help when he was probably just trying to eat so he could go home and rest. She had to eat too though, and she certainly didn't want to have another wasabi encounter. Lada worked up the nerve and walked over to the man's table.

"Um...I'm super sorry to interrupt your meal, but...um..could you maybe help me? I...I..don't know how to read Japanese. Could you maybe help me order a new burger? I'm Lada by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Japan or Bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan or Bust   Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:49 pm

Souma had resumed fiddling about on his phone, mostly killing time while he ate when he noticed her coming over. Crap. Crap, what'd he do wrong? He turned, mid bite when she approached and set the burger down, quietly listening. "Could I.." Uh... He glanced from her to the menu.

"Y-Yeah. Of course." He smiled uneasily, feeling awkward about going up and reading things for a stranger... but... it would be better than her ordering another wasabi nightmare...

"Yeah!" He stood up, reaching a hand out. "I'm Souma." He said with a smile and a little nod.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Japan or Bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan or Bust   Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:50 pm

Lada smiled brightly as Souma agreed to help her. Oh he was such a saving grace today. She'd have been shit out of luck without him. She'd have had to resort to eating gas station food. Well, that's not too much of a stretch from what she normally did. Let's face it, the woman couldn't boil water.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you!"

Lada gushed as she grabbed the man's hand and shook it. Food made her so happy, especially if it was good food. How she didn't weigh five hundred pounds was one of the world's great mysteries.

"It's so nice to meet you Souma, and I'm not just saying that out of hunger!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Japan or Bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan or Bust   Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:57 pm

Souma took a little half step back in surprise at how voraciously she shook his hand. "Uhh. Y-You're welcome!" He said with a bashful smile. "It's no problem, really." He insisted, trying not to get his wrist delocated from her enthusiastic shaking.

"It's nice to meet you too, miss Lada." He certainly hoped it wasn't out of hunger.. That would be pretty cannibalistic! hehhh..... He gave an uneasy smile, and walked over to the line.

"S-So, what were you in the mood for?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Japan or Bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan or Bust   Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 4:47 pm

What was she in the mood for...she didn't know. Other than a burger, she wasn't sure. She just needed grease in her system. She didn't do healthy food. A salad would be a shock to her system.

"I just want something good and greasy. Like a triple stack burger and some fries."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Japan or Bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan or Bust   Japan or Bust I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 2:12 pm

Souma listened to her order and nodded before stepping up and ordering for her. He had them place the dressings, like lettuce and onions, on the side so she could put what she wanted on it. That seemed easier than trying to translate every detail. A moment later they'd brought the food out and he turned, handing the tray to her.

"Here you go!" He said with a happy smile on his face, glad he could help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Japan or Bust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan or Bust   Japan or Bust I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japan or Bust
Page 1 of 1