(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ulysses vs. The Fairy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Souma's mouth hung very slightly agap. She... She was really worked up about all of these floofs. "I... I'll do my best." He said nodding quickly. He was starting to wonder if he'd bitten off more than he could chew, but a glimmering smile from Yulia assuaged his concerns. "Ah.. I.. I do have a bed." He said, looking away for a moment. Wha...what a weird question. "Um.. W-well.. there's lots of things that might be little floofs... but we'll figure out which ones you've seen." He added.

He glanced up to see her sitting there and then back down at the tea. A light blush came over his face. It wouldn't be so embarrassing if she were flying in circles acting silly right now... He picked it up, blowing gently on it before taking a sip. "Um.. I-It's good." He said with an uneasy smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 10:48 am

It was all Yulia could ask of the man and she smiled as the floof fever died down. The colors of her wings though betrayed her excitement though, the glowing shifting colors going through at a faster rate than usual. He would help her figure out all the floofs of the world and that was all she could ever ask for!

Why was he blushing though? That was weird... it was just tea! Was he too warm? Should she turn the area temperature down? Could she even do that? Should she ask Testament about a possible way to alter the temperature to make it comfortable for whoever was here...

Wait tangent! No! Bad!

Tea focus good... Yulia forced her mind back to the man doing things with the tea and realized this one you didn't put things in! Aaah! Lifting the cup, she attempted to mimic him perfectly as she blew on it before taking a sip. Her head jolted back and she stared down at it, a minute frown as her tongue came out. "Weeeh. Hooot."

She took another sip and winced, but it was good... and she smiled despite the burning tongue. "Good though! You're right. Its like I'm drinking a tree!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 12:12 am

Souma sipped at his tea, blissfully unaware of her observations or her wild tangents of thought, though he did notice her wings shifting colors. That was certainly odd. He wondered what it meant. Maybe it responded to mood, like a chameleons? What was she feeling now then for it to..... well... he had just offered to show her all the floofs... excitement maybe?

He looked up just to see her react to the hot tea. "Ah! N-no don't[ keep drinking it! You'll burn your tongue!" He said, not really aware of hollow regen. He leaned forward a little with a wave to try and dissuade her. "H-Here, " he looked around for a moment. "Drink something cold to cool your tongue off. And give it a few minutes if it's hot." He felt sort of bad if his first lesson in human world things ended with a burnt tongue.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 1:44 am

"Its fine? My tongue keeps healing." Yulia just smiled but as Souma leaned forward and waved, she accepted his words and lowered the tea cup. She was calming quickly, her quicksilver emotions seemingly deciding to settle on calm and mature for the moment... Patience... was a virtue...

Setting the cup down, she nodded again and stared at it. "Its okay! Its really okay! I will just do the waiting thing. And wait. For it to cool then. Don't be all worried Souma!"

Worrying friends was bad and Yulia had decided he was a friend and thus must not be worried! Even if it meant...staring at the tea impatiently and trying not to fidget. It had to cool or else he'd worry...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:56 pm

"Ah." Yeah... Hollows had regen, didn't they... Souma frowned a little. He normally wasn't so caught off guard by things. Especially with his power. But between the way she kept putting him off guard and this crazy place, it was almost too surreal to keep using his power to figure things out. And the way she kept doing strange things. Her sense of wonder was distracting and a little contagious.

Right now, he was noting how she looked like she might explode waiting for her tea to cool. He frowned. He didn't want to keep correcting her. He slowly picked up his tea and blew on it a few times before taking a sip, seeing if she followed his lead.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:44 pm

Yulia stared down at the tea, a small moue of a frown appearing on her lips as she tried not to move or fidget. That seemed beyond the fairy though, her wings going into overdrive before she calmed them with another glare. However once her head turned back, the wings began to pick up flapping speed causing her to glare at them once again.

They paused.... waiting for their time to flutter before Yulia caught Souma's actions. Blowing on it worked then to speed things up?! She lifted the cup and blew just as he did, sipping after a moment and finding no pain!

Aha! Success! Oh not as she then poured the whole thing into her mouth. The heat was too much and she was torn between swallowing and spitting it back out, before settling on the former with a wince. Her eyes wide, Yulia began floating slightly again as she whined and waved her hand towards her mouth. Luckily it wasn't tipped in her rainbow claws for the moment. "Aaaah s'hoooot!"

Souma had to go soon, but she almost wished she could keep him! He had helped a ton, beyond the whole... drinking too fast. But humans had to go live in the human world, much like she had to find hollows and take them back to this land really.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:57 pm

Souma smiled, glad she'd discovered the trick to drinking hot things. You just cool the surface and take liiiittle sips. You just have to . "AHH!" Souma outright stood up when she drank the whole thing. He froze time for a second, going into crisis mode before he remembered that she still had regen. As bad as it must hurt, it wouldn't kill her or cause lasting damage... But still.....

Unfreezing, he ran over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder and rubbing a little, trying to be soothing. "Ahhh. Poor Miss Yulia. Are you okay? We should get you some ice water." He looked around for her fishy friend to see if he could get her something cold. "Or some..." No Souma, not ice cream. She might literally flip out if he said ice cream... "Just something cool."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:11 am

Oh no that had disturbed the human MORE. Such a failure as a host, Yulia would have to remember not to do these things as Souma rushed to her side and patted her shoulder. Or rubbed it, she was distracted by the burning. Floyd had scurried off to get something cold.

"S'kay! S'kay!" Yulia's mouth hurt but the pain was going away, luckily for both of them as she winced more. Speaking hurt for the moment and she tried to grin instead, also causing a wince as the fish man came back out at a dead waddle with a glass of water. He skidded to a perfect, butlery halt sideways just inches from knocking over a chair. Ice tinkled in it as he held it out to Yulia sideways, not able to get any closer to them while facing forward.

Accepting the glass with a small nod, she quickly gulped it down with the same abandon as the hot drink and promptly began to shiver. "Aaaah! Too cold! But good!"

The pain was fading and she looked between Souma and Floyd in shock. It had worked! Wow, so cold really did help with heat!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:26 am

Souma was surprised, though continually impressed with Floyd's butler prowess as he returned with an ice drink. He moved out of the way slightly so she could down the... "Ah.." She was gonna get brain freeze or something if she drank all that... Moderation, Miss Yulia. MODERATION! He frowned more when she began to shiver. Yup. Dropped her temperature from the inside out. Poor fairy princess.

Not having a lot of ideas, or a jacket, and wanting to help, he quickly wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "Sorry! I'm the worst at teaching Tea stuff." He said, hoping she'd warm up quickly. At least before he had time to think about what he was doing right now... Yes. That would be ideal.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:52 am

Floyd gave some sort of fishy grin and began to step back, glad he could be of service. He should go work on his souffle though, if there was one thing the fishman butler could not make at this moment it was a souffle that stayed fluffed up.

"A-Ah! Ah!" Yulia was not expecting the hug by any means and froze as Souma wrapped his arms around her. Hug... Hug.... HUG!? Her face burned bright red as she squeaked out some sort of odd sound... And immediately teleported them into his house. Luckily the dog had been near enough to her that she instinctively took the puppy too, before she pushed herself away from Souma and covered her face with a bit more force than necessary. "S-Sou!"

Wings fluttered quite quickly, she floated backwards as her head shook and then promptly disappeared again. Too flustered! She wasn't...wasn't... hugging!?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 1:10 am

Souma stood there, blinking. She hadn't pushed him too hard so he wasn't hurt. Just... Just very confused. His arms were still slightly out as if they had not gotten the memo that the hug had ceased. "Uh..." She was suddenly gone. What... What...

He took a few moments to try and process what had exactly happened before walking over and picking up Ulysses. How had he gotten to his apartment? The floof cared nothing for master's concerns and promptly licked him in the face.

"Oh crap. My car's still at the park." He muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ulysses vs. The Fairy   Ulysses vs. The Fairy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ulysses vs. The Fairy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: