(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Talk Well Had - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Talk Well Had - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Talk Well Had - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Talk Well Had - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Talk Well Had - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Talk Well Had - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Talk Well Had - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Talk Well Had - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Talk Well Had - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Talk Well Had

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Talk Well Had - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:11 pm

"Mia..." Masaru gave a small breath as he pulled Mia to him, resuming the cuddles as he held her close. She was still upset, and likely would be for a bit...but some of that upset had been quelled...

Everything was going to be alright, and all of those events were behind them. Right now they just needed to relax, and get their much deserved rest.

He'd...still send Nozomi in here when he had to leave, and warn the servants to keep an eye out.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:29 pm

"Masa?" Mia questioned softly, her frown fading as she was pulled to him. The woman snuggled right up now that he was holding her close, unable to resist that as she buried her face in his neck and breathed. It was...the most relaxing thing.

She still felt really upset and messed with a bit over this but now her outburst seemed rather silly. It wasn't that bad really... Masaru was an adult and he was okay... It hadn't upset him too much...

"Sorry...you were supposed to be resting..." Mia's voice was contrite and apologetic as she spoke finally., her hands clutching his haori tightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:35 pm

"You don't need to apologize, just rest... I still have plenty of time before I should be called back in, so I'll be getting rest too you don't need to worry..."

Masaru gave a kiss to the top of Mia's head after she'd snuggled up to him, nuzzling again soon after as he let his eyes fall shut.

They were both tired, and the day was long from done...but they'd get through it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:50 pm

"'Kay..." Mia felt herself relaxing at Masaru's reassurance, not even caring he was still fully dressed. If he stayed like this then later he would be fine if he had to run out. No need to wait on getting redressed...

While he nuzzled her head and kissed her, she laughed softly before kissing his neck in return and nuzzling it a bit weakly. It was okay... Masaru was here now. Papa had been and been important to talk to, and he had helped but... Masaru was the one she had needed most. She needed to hold him and be held by him like this, with no chance to flee or get upset. Nothing but loving him utterly.

He'd promised to rest and she felt herself beginning to drift off a bit more due to that. Sleep would be most welcome after all those freak outs.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:57 pm

"Rest well, Mia..." A small yawn escaped him soon after, he would be able to get a bit of rest; Mia was happy that he was willingly resting as well, and he wanted to.

He liked lying down like this and holding her when they were both tired...

Soon this whole mess would be over and done with... They'd figure it out, and stop whatever was causing this. Then they could all continue on with their lives...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Well Had   A Talk Well Had - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Talk Well Had
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5