(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Division Duties [Gotei 13] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Division Duties [Gotei 13] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Division Duties [Gotei 13] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Division Duties [Gotei 13] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Division Duties [Gotei 13] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Division Duties [Gotei 13] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Division Duties [Gotei 13] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Division Duties [Gotei 13] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Division Duties [Gotei 13] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Division Duties [Gotei 13]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Division Duties [Gotei 13] Empty
PostSubject: Division Duties [Gotei 13]   Division Duties [Gotei 13] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Division Duties

First Division
Administration
Run by the Head Capatin of the Soul Society, this division contains all of the records and information on everything. Members of this squad can be expected to do an exceptional amount paperwork and filing.  They are also in charge of various communication efforts.  They are the breeders and trainers of Hell Butterflies, keep the Dangai world in order, maintain the Senkaimon gates, and are often responsible for bringing messages between Soul Societies.

Second Division
Onmitsukidou (Special Ops)
This squad has one branch.  Black Ops and Assassinating.

Third Division
Rukon Relations
Third squad is in charge of maintaining the well being of the Rukon citizens as well as seeing to their needs, both construction and safety, as well as overseeing the updating of Rukon living standards for advancing times.  They also have a secondary job of scouting for Academy recruits.

Fourth Division
Emergency Care/Medics/
The responsibility of this division is to house all medical equipment and technology to heal the wounded or sick back into fighting condition. Members of this division need to have exceptional healing abilities rather than fighting abilities.

Fifth Division
Intelligence
This division deals with gathering information on enemies and information for security or battle purposes. Information gathered from this division is sent to the Tenth Division for documenting.

Sixth Division
Spirit Affairs
The responsibility of this division is to patrol the Human World and eliminate enemies that threaten to harm it. Shinigami of this division are primarily responsible for Konsō (Soul Burial) and eliminating rogue Hollows. Shinigami assigned to this division need to have a background in all forms of combat.

Seventh Division
Shinigami Academy Administration
The ones who are responsible for the Shinigami Academy and how it is lead. It it their job to be sure the students of the academy are being taught properly and to make routine inspections on the school itself.

Eighth Division
Military Police
The duty of the Eighth is to make sure there is peace among the streets of the Seireitei at all times. Their job is to break apart brawls or any sort of illegal violence among the shinigami of all divisions.  They are also responsible for the running and maintenance of the Seireitei Prison.

Ninth Division
Kido Corps
Shinigami with an expertise in offensive kido and ranged weapons are best suited here. This division's duty is to make sure the Seireitei holds strong kido users that can be called upon when needed in battle.

Tenth Division
Cultural Affairs
Cultural Affairs has several primary responsibilities.  Their first and foremost is the upkeep of the Great Spirit Library, which holds all of the Seireitei's collected knowledge from its thousands of years.  It also is responsible for their historians, who keep a detailed account of every event in the history of the multiple realms.  They also are in charge of cultural events and parties.  Every single birthday is their responsibility.

Eleventh Division
Vanguards
Melee zanpakutou users with a love for battle are best suited here. Arriving first on the scene of battle is the responsibility of this division to make sure the enemies can be kept at bay.

Twelth Division
Research and Development
Inventions and technology used within the Seireitei are created here. Members are expected to have a high level of intelligence to handle machinery and chemistry.  Throughout the day and night experiments are conducted to further advance the technology within the Soul Society

Thirteenth Division
Reserve Forces
A combat Oriented squad, they are the forces reserved to over for other such squads when needed. These Squads are as follows: Third, Sixth, Eighth, Ninth, Eleventh.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/

Division Duties [Gotei 13]
Page 1 of 1