(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Mia slept on, entirely unaware of the enormous dilemma facing her father in the realm of where she would be sleeping... She was already sleeping though and if he wandered around too much she'd just end up sleeping in his arms forever!

Instead she slept on, murmuring Masaru's name softly before snuggling closer to the arm body that was holding her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Sh...Shira...kawa...

Kaimu almost whined, but bit his tongue from doing so as Mia murmured Shirakawa's name. Shirakawa was not the one carrying her around! Couldn't she recognize her father's arms even in her sleep!? Mia...

He had to find a place for her to rest though...and eventually decided to go to one of the guest rooms after much...much debate. He stayed though, sitting on the floor with his back against the side of the bed after he'd gotten Mia nestled in a decent many blankets.

Weeh... He would need to go and check with Lakshmi soon, tell her about what was going on...for now though he would wait to see if Mia showed any signs of waking...

The mere thought of messaging Shirakawa slipped his mind completely.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Mia snuggled into the blankets as soon as she was settled under them, curling up around a pillow and falling into a deeper sleep as her stress melted away. Sleep was good for that.

She'd feel better when she woke up and able to think instead of panic... thinking was good...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 10:35 pm

He was...supposed to be doing something...?

Kaimu got that feeling, but the answer never came as he relaxed back against the bedside. Lakshmi would still be in her bath for now, she enjoyed long ones and he wouldn't want to interrupt her. Lakshmi needed plenty of relaxation as well!

He was relaxation guarding!

He would be sure both got the relaxation they needed! No stress!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:08 pm

Mia woke up well rested after a few hours nap, her mind all foggy with sleep but feeling better at least. The sleep had helped her panic attacks and freaking out and now she...was good... better...

Over what though? Sleepy Mia rubbed her eyes as she woke up slowly but surely, noting it was now dark out and she was in a bed... someone's bed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:16 pm

Kaimu had shut his eyes after returning to his spot, having briefly gone to inform Lakshmi of things once he knew she was out of her bath before returning here. He'd be back to his room in a bit, Mia had been asleep for awhile but he still wanted to make sure she'd be fine.

If it got too late he'd leave her a note, but for now...

Hearing shuffling, his eyes opened and he looked up towards her before offering a small smile.

"You fell asleep."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:26 pm

"Mm, sleep...I remember now..." Stretching, she yawned and then rubbed her eyes more as she woke up. The fleeing... the hiding... the crawling over and waiting...

Smiling very softly, she moved to the edge of the bed near her father and leaned down to hug him. "Thank you Papa. I feel a lot...a lot better."

She did, but wasn't fully better... That'd take time, but at least the sleep had helped her to stop panicking. Did he want to talk with her though? There was something important... she was... Masa! Eyes wide, even though she was still sleepy, she looked down. "Did you let Masa know I was okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:30 pm

"Welcome... Glad I could help, I brought you to one of the guest rooms, wasn't sure how long you'd sleep..." Kaimu informed as Mia attempted to wake up further.

He blinked as her eyes widened, tilting his head slightly before...

....Whoops.

"A...Aha...Ahh...." The atmosphere about him turned sheepish. "It slipped my mind, I'm sorry Mia..."

It really had slipped his mind! It wasn't on purpose!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:41 pm

"Sorry I slept in the first place... I guess I just needed to stop freaking out and let my brain relax." Mia laughed sheepishly, feeling bad for having made him carry her back here and having fallen asleep after breaking into his house... She had the feeling Kaimu wouldn't let her apologize for that though.

She had gone to his home though in her panic... so he must be happy.

Though he was...his head was tilting and... sheepish air... told her what before his words did. "Paaaaapaaaa! He's worried, I worried him... he's probably panicking worse than I did! Oh no... no I have to get back! I have to... Thank you Papa!"

Mia dove off of the bed, rushing towards the door and intending to flee the house as soon as she heard his words. Masaru... would panic...she had to get back to him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:47 pm

"A-aa-!" Kaimu attempted to call to Mia though by the time he'd did she'd already bolted. She...was quick to get back then... If she wanted to come back here she could, if she still felt uncomfortable there, but...

...Uuu...He'd thought she'd stay...

No family sleepovers it seemed...

None whatsoever...

--

Luckily... Lakshmi had messaged Masaru so he wasn't entirely out of it. He was lying across his bed, phone resting on his forehead. If he got another message he could answer immediately...

There wasn't anything to worry about though, Mia had been found and she was alright.

That was good, though he still felt bad... Urg...Why'd they have to move her so quickly!? She'd freaked out and that was no first reaction to have! They'd been thinking on better interests but still-!

Mia had freaked out...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:58 pm

Mia had used all her considerable skill in hiding and sneaking to make her way back to the Shirakawa mansion. With her energy down to its lowest levels, she snuck over the wall and into the compound. Flash step was too loud at times and it was night so she had to be careful... She didn't...didn't want anyone else to see her like this...

She wasn't up to par, not entirely, and it would be bad... but she had to get back to Masaru and inform him she was fine. Papa hadn't...hadn't told him... Papa was a bad papa...

Frowning, Mia snuck into the garden that led to his (their now) bedroom and then moved to his door...before knocking very softly and whispering. "M-Masa? C-Can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:01 am

Masaru continued lying there, eyes shut most of the time as he attempted to relax some now that he'd been reassured Mia was fine; his eyes would just be staring up towards the ceiling otherwise...

For now, they were shut, though obviously he wasn't lying on the bed correctly so it wasn't like he was in for resting for the long haul.

The knock caused him to jolt as he looked to the door, his phone falling from his forehead and into his lap as he sat up.

"A...Ah, yeah...come in..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:09 am

Mia took a deep breath, slid the door open and stepped inside before closing it behind her. She stared at the floor and just scuffed her feet a bit awkwardly, not even looking in Masaru's direction for the moment. "S-Sorry... I'm sorry I worried you... and ran off... I was at Papa and Lakshmi's, I-I hid there for a bit and accidentally fell asleep. B-But I am fine! So...don't be worried..."

It all came out in one breath, there was more to apologize for and explain but Mia wanted to at least get this out first... Would he be upset with her? She...didn't want him upset, but him being upset with her would be fine. It would be okay because she deserved it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:20 pm

"Lakshmi messaged me, it's alright." Masaru replied as Mia stepped inside, his eyes moving to her as she stared at the floor and scuffed her feet. "I'm...sorry, the servants can be rather forward...headstrong at times, especially when they get excited about something..."

They had overheard them and had lost themselves in excitement...which wasn't a good thing. He hadn't done any reprimanding yet, as he hadn't left his room since Mia had run off but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Mia shook her head strongly and took a step forward before freezing again. "N-No! No apologizing..."

She wanted to toss herself at Masaru and hug him but fear held her back. Should she...would he be upset?

"I-If you want me to go...back... I can... I kind of um... left Papa alone...because I thought he hadn't told you... so I was worried and had to... come back..." Mia wasn't looking at any of the items in the room, none of them yet because she was positive it would either send her back into panic mode or cause other emotions. Ones that might make her jump at Masaru and hug him to death.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:28 pm

Masaru shut his mouth, stopping himself from apologizing as Mia had told him to before she froze again. Alright, so...no apologies...

G-Go back...

"Ah...If you'd...like to go back... I would not want you to become...panicked again..." Obviously he'd wish she'd stay, but...he didn't want Mia to be here if she didn't want to be here. She needed to...remain unstressed. Here was obviously causing that...

His hand moved up to the back of his neck as he averted his eyes, unsure of what more to say. He couldn't apologize, couldn't just ask her to stay...he would not show such selfishness.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:43 pm

Mia just shook her head softly and continued to stare at the floor. She didn't want to go back, but she didn't think she could...stay here...

Blinking, an idea came to her and she smiled though it might have been hidden. "...G-Grab all the blankets and pillows... S-Set them right here..."

She turned and pulled the door open, the nights growing chillier but not enough to keep them from sleeping out there... Especially with the combined might of both their blankets and pillows! The plan could be explained in a moment... he just needed to bring them all over since she couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:48 pm

H...Huh?

Masaru blinked as Mia told him to get all the blankets and pillows as she...opened the door. Grab all of the blankets and pillows and take them...outside?

"A...Alright..." He wasn't sure what to make of this right now, the night seemed...chilly, but...

Um...

Still a bit...confused Masaru went about grabbing the blankets and pillows as Mia requested, the pile in his arms large as he tried to grab more than he should and walk over there to her. He couldn't see past the blankets and pillows, but...he knew his home well enough!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:59 pm

Luckily she had dropped her cloak near the door and Mia nabbed it before beginning to pull things out... The ladder... a lamp, a few more blankets and pillows... Her night gown, a few heavy duty cloth blankets for covering things but easily usable for what she needed... Small clamps... Weights and a few large but gorgeous stones...

All of it was set out as Masaru gathered the blankets and made her way closer, causing her to giggle as she looked up. "Be careful..."

If he tripped it was all over! But she trusted his ability to carry a few blankets and she began moving with one of the large cloths, the clamps and the ladder to set up a wind break first! Even if it was a hidden inside garden there was no need to anyone to see or it to get too cold...

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:03 pm

"No worries..."

Masaru made it to the door before setting the large pile of blankets and pillows down, though he still hadn't gathered them all. There were more blankets and pillows in his closet, though overall...perhaps more blankets since he'd grabbed a decent number of pillows already.

His eyes briefly went over to Mia as she began taking things from her cloak, unsure of what to make it all the things entirely before he headed towards his closet.

A few more blankets...

Grabbing them, he headed back over to where the pile was. "This enough...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:08 pm

Hearing Masaru set the requested items down, Mia had to wait a few moments to check and see if there was enough due to the cloth in front of her face. She slid down the ladder though after a few moments, checking how it was falling before heading around the other side.

Mia looked over the pile of blankets and nodded after she climbed down the ladder and began moving the rocks. She smiled up at Masaru though, a shy and smile but happy one at least. "Now I need sheets! Lots of sheets. The not fitted kinds. The more colorful the better..."

She couldn't believe she was doing this, but focusing on this made her less nervous and panicky... Giving orders like a queen, she started setting the rocks on the edge of the heavy cloth to hold it down.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Sheets now... He had a few sets stored away, though he wasn't sure how many of them were bright and colorful. He'd see about it though...

"Sheets, I'll be right back then." He'd need to check the closets in the halls like where the guest pillows, extra blankets and sleeping robes were kept.

It took a couple of minutes only, as he'd used shunpo, for him to gather a good number of sheets for her as he returned.

"This enough?" He questioned, bringing them over and setting them down.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:25 pm

Mia moved the ladder so she could begin working on the rest, setting up the outer cloth to keep the rest clean and provide wind breaks... By the time Masaru returned Mia had covered a space outside of his door with the heavier cloths and made a large tent really. It was only lit up by the open door and she turned as Masaru returned from her folding up the fluffier blankets and laying them out on the bottom cloth to make a soft cushion bottom...

"Thank you..." It was obvious this work had settled her panic and unease and given her something to focus on. She was smiling brightly as she patted the blanket in place before peering around him to see the sheets. "I think so! Hm... Can you help me hang them up?"

She was making a safe comfy fort!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:29 pm

By the time Masaru returned, it was becoming a bit clearer as to what Mia was making. Was it...so this would be like camping? They would sleep in...a fort of sorts? He'd never done such a thing, so he could only just assume this was what was happening...

"Welcome." He replied, looking up towards Mia as she asked for his help and he gave her a nod. "Sure..."

Saying that, he went about attempting to help her with whatever needed to be done, though he made sure he was doing what he was supposed to be doing before making any moves.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:12 pm

With Masaru's help she hung the sheets from the top of the roof over the edge of the platform that went around the garden in this spot. It made the tent like structure seem smaller and more closed in and also helped keep it warmer...

Once she had a chance though, she promptly wrapped her arms around Masaru and pulled him into a hug, nuzzling her face against his body. "Thank you... I'll stay here with you... We can be here tonight if you want... with me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]   Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw] - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Hell: Relax or Else! [nsfw]
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next