(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:04 am

"What kind of trick?" Iyuki murmured, his hands touching her gently and a bit insistently, while also making sure she couldn't flee from shyness again. His mouth went back to her ear, gently biting before moving to lick below it. He'd definitely enjoyed that sound...maybe this meant he could get it out of her?

"If you don't tell me I'll have to lick more Muika." And if she didn't tell him even then he'd have to stop for a bit and see if that helped her change her mind. His hand slipped under her sweater and rubbed her stomach a bit teasingly with one fingertip. "And if you don't tell me then... I'll stop licking. And start back up. I could do this quite a while dearest, you looked so tempting in that picture."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:10 am

"A...A trick!" Just a trick, a cruel, dirty trick! "Mm-"

She couldn't say it, no way even with his damn threats! "Mm!" His mouth was back on her... she couldn't not...react...

Th...Those pictures had him acting like this!?

"Mm-mm..." Her hand clenched, as his hand slipped under her sweater; sh...even with threats like those! L...Licking and then...stopping and then...starting again...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:17 am

"What kind of trick?" Iyuki's voice was still soft and calm, despite how badly he wished to know. The finger playing with her stomach moved up a few inches while more joined it as he teased her skin. She would answer him or be teased utterly~

His mouth continued licking, teasing up and down her neck before reaching her ear again as the hand on her leg slide further in on her thigh though still below her clothes for the moment. He needed to know what caused such a smile, he had a feeling he had missed something in the picture but...he needed to know the smile's source.

What trick had Miyako pulled? What evil trick that was also lovely? What had made such a smile... He had to know!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:26 am

"M-Mm!" This was evil! This was pure evil! His damn teasing, he knew damn well what he was doing. He wanted answers and he was being damn sure to get them!

Th...

!!

His fingers just...and his mouth, now his other hand on her leg...! If he felt in there he'd know about-! Muika wasn't sure where her internal panicking was going; panicking due to how focused he was on getting answers from her, finding out about...about the other shopping she'd done, or...

Aaa! She didn't know anymore!

"Ti..." No! No she shouldn't say it!

On one hand, she could say it and be ruined for life, on the other...maybe...maybe he'd be distracted if he saw the...

!!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:34 am

"What was that love? Ti..." Iyuki murmured, his licking stopping for a moment as he waited to hear more... When nothing came, he began his licking up once again, moving to bite just below her ears and begin sucking. It'd leave a visible hicky if she didn't stop him...with the answer of course.

The hand on her leg stayed there for the moment, rubbing and feeling her skin but the hand on her stomach continued to lift her shirt and sweater up. A low laugh sounded in his throat, he was enjoying having her like this really... She made the best sounds.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:38 am

"N-Nothing! I...I didn't-Mm!" He was-! He'd leave a mark like that! He...he was really going to risk leaving one in a spot she couldn't hide!? She...She wouldn't be able to leave the apartment until it went away!

...That would be impossible...

No...No it wouldn't!

She squirmed some in his grip, more flustered noises coming up as Iyuki continued trying to get an answer out of her.

She...She couldn't crack! Not...Not like this!

Th...That laugh!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:44 am

"I didn't hear you. You should speak up." Iyuki pulled from his mark making just long enough to whisper that into her ear before his hand squeezed her leg a bit. His mouth had work to do and he was going to make sure this was a large enough one, slowly moving his mouth down after a few moments.

Her squirming only caused more low laughs and a soft moan as she moved against him, but he wasn't distracted in the least from his actions. In fact the hand on her stomach sped up its pace, slipping under her bra and beginning to tease her chest now.

The hand on her leg slipped higher, pulling her legs apart a bit... soon he'd be able to touch her a bit more and force an answer out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:48 am

Did...Didn't hear her!? That was an obvious lie she was right here! His face was right at her head! That was a damn lie!

Even with his lie though his actions only proved to get more sounds from her. His mouth, and now the hand on her stomach was...

"Mm!" It...She couldn't say it, she couldn't crack so easily! E-Even with his other hand moving dangerously high...if he went higher...

She couldn't crack! If she could...could distract him-!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:54 am

Muika's sounds were nice but not what he wanted. Iyuki sighed softly as his mouth pulled away from her neck, before lifting his mouth back to her ear and licking it again... Then blowing softly. "Muika...what is it you are hiding from me? I thought we promised to share everything."

"It's really not nice..." Iyuki punctuated his words with soft squeezes of her breast, his voice unbearably low with desire. His other hand moved up more, almost touching her and the secret she was hiding there as well as he temptingly rubbed the skin of her leg. "I'm so sad... How come Miyako gets to know but I do these things and love you absolutely I don't?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:59 am

"B-B...Because it's a w...weapon!" Muika squeaked, more sounds escaping as Iyuki continued to tease her.

This...Those pictures had him acting like this!? This...This had to be the first time his...his confidence levels were so high... He'd had his moments before but-

"Mm!"

He...He was resorting to talking like that to get answers! Using...Sad and...

"Ti-" No damn it don't cave!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:07 am

"So she has... a weapon I can not ever use? I...did not know you two were that close. Maybe...maybe I should...allow you two your space?" Iyuki put a soft whine in his voice, sighing gently as his head moved away from her neck.

His hands, despite his words didn't stop what they were doing... at least until she tried to speak again. The man groaned and slipped the hand between her legs up to touch her. "Muuuika. What is it you are...are... What is this?"

His voice was confused as he rubbed her gently between the legs, there was a silky softness that...he had never felt before. He blinked, his hand on her chest still groping but the hand between her legs feeling her new underwear curiously. It...was rather fun. "Is this something...you got at the mall for me?"

His voice dropped to a husky whisper again near her ear, unable to resist leaning back now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:12 am

"I-I didn't even tell her she found out on her own!" She hadn't told Miyako anything! She'd found out on her own! "She- She was trying to get b-bigger smiles and decided to try tic-"

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

A small moan came up as Iyuki's hands continued teasing, the one on her thigh finally...

That...

"Th...Mm..." That...She...She couldn't deny that...

Like with the pictures, though this more so...she'd...she'd been thinking of him with all of this.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:17 am

"...Tickling. Muika you are ticklish." Muika's slip told Iyuki all he needed, his eyes wide as he realized a rather amazing thing. That...was quite nice to know. Amazing to know, his love was ticklish.

His hand pressed against the soft silk between her legs a bit more, teasing her more and more as his mouth went to her neck. These sounds were setting him off, the agreement from her that she had in fact got them for him... the revelation she was ticklish...

Iyuki wanted more moans from her as he bit her neck softly, his hands touching slightly more roughly. "So...cruel... I'll have to pay you back for not letting me know..."

He would keep touching her now like this... She wouldn't be allowed to escape.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:22 am

"!!" Damn it, damn her! Damn him and his damn touches!

As his hand pressed against her another moan came up, halting some as if reacting again as his mouth met her neck again. His teasing was getting more...more rough...there was no way she couldn't react...

He...He would kill her at this rate!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:26 am

Iyuki laughed softly, his mouth leaving soft marks down her neck as his mouth pushed aside a bit of her sweater to reach the start of her shoulder. His hand in her bra finally stopped its rough teasings, moving to her other breast after a bit of that. She was reacting so nicely, but he wanted more and more before he let her free or satisfied her fully.

The hand between her legs touched and teased more and more before pausing as he slipped it under the soft underwear. Touching her like this should get more reactions he felt, he didn't want her to get too complacent...she had been cruel keeping such a large secret. He could be just a cruel!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:33 am

Sh...No way in hell she'd be able to leave home after any of this! The damn marks he was leaving would be too obvious even if she did attempt to hide them!

More sounds and small moans bubbled up as he continued teasing, his hand moving on her chest and-!!

As his other hand moved he definitely earned more reactions as he'd expected; she couldn't help it, he was...doing this...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:38 am

Iyuki panted softly against her neck, the moans she was giving him making him want her more and more but he held himself back. Instead after a few moments of the stronger reactions, Iyuki's hands removed themselves from her. Instead they moved to the edge of the sweater and shirt, moving to lift it up. "Muika, lift your arms and let me undress you."

It would be so much easier without such bothering things in the way of his touches. Her skirt would have to be next, it too could go over her head... But the underwear... would be the issue.

...Or not. This could be a rather interesting set of punishments for Muika keeping secrets from him. Especially such nice ones...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:43 am

"M-Mm-" Frustration was something she tried not to let show as Iyuki's hands left her as she lifted her arms as he'd asked her to.

T...This was- He'd definitely kill her at this rate, she'd definitely been right about this being her death-date! H-How the hell had...had a picture caused such a reaction!?

Then...Then the underwear, and the...information withholding...

She...She'd been stupid from the start...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:46 am

Iyuki pulled the shirt and sweater off and tossed them away, his hands then moving to her skirt, undoing the zipper and yanking it too over her head. He was breathing hard, having obviously been aroused for some time, but his hands were sure as they moved up to remove the bra as well. He pulled it down her arms and got rid of it just as quickly before his hands moved up to her chest.

He played with them rather firmly, moaning her name softly before his mouth went to her neck again. He could deal with the underwear in a moment... for now he had to touch and tempt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:51 am

Her clothing all aside from her underwear were completely removed, tossed to the side like they no longer mattered, which, well...they didn't in this scenario.

Another moan arose as Iyuki continued with his teasing, his teasing firm as her name escaped his lips.

She was reacting strongly to his teasing, just like he wished, and she was unable to control it in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:55 am

Iyuki played with her for a few more moments before enacting his master plan. More marks left on her skin from his mouth, his hands moved from her chest down her stomach a bit temptingly before settling on her hips at her sides. "Muika, get on your knees please. Hands and knees...bend over for me."

He smirked, though she couldn't see it...she could probably hear it in his voice as his hands guided her up gently.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:00 am

"M-Mm!" This teasing was becoming cruel! It already had been cruel! With her seated like this she couldn't do a damn thing to retort, she could only rea-

What!?

A small squeak escaped her at his words.

Get...Get on what? Get on her what and what!? Wh...What the hell had gotten into him!?

She could practically hear the smirk in his tone, just what the hell was he planning!?

Face buring, she pushed herself to do as asked; wh...what the hell was he planning with this!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:05 am

Muika on her hands and knees in front of Iyuki made the young man groan lightly... now why hadn't he...seen such a sight like this before in his life? His hands followed her as she moved, slipping to the edge of her underwear before gently sliding it down to her knees. He leaned down as he did so, his mouth on her lower back as he kissed and nipped the rarely touched skin there.

After her underwear was out of the way a bit, he gently groped her butt a bit. "Muika...this is a rather lovely sight you know...You have the most perfect of skin here...so soft and firm..."

He squeezed gently before his hand slid down her thigh...and then promptly slid back up between her legs. Touching her with one hand, he kissed her back and held himself up with the other.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:13 am

Th..This was-!!

Muika's hands gripped the bedding as she felt the underwear being slid down, feeling Iyuki's mouth meet the skin on her lower back not after.

"M-Mm-"

Her hands gripped tighter as he continued, feeling his hand groping her for a short few moments. L-Lovely sight!?

Th...

"Mm!" As his hand slid down her thigh, and then slid back up and returned to her another moan escaped.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:17 am

"It's so mean to keep secrets..." Iyuki murmured into her back, nipping at the soft skin as his hand continued to touch and tease her. Those moans had him dying though... he had to lose clothing as well. Sitting up, the hand between her legs never stopped but the other moved to begin unbuttoning his shirt before moving to his pants buckle.

He finally got that all done but the clothes were still mostly on... "Mm, don't move Muika I need to get undressed."

His hand slipped away as he began pulling his pants off and down... Iyuki needed to be naked for this next step...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: