(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Can I help you?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Can I help you? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:35 am

Hang out again? She reared back a bit as if he'd hit her in the jaw. "Uhhh.." Hang out AGAIN? She didn't really... DO that.. like.. make friends and shit... and she was pretty sure the girl had been miserable the whole time. She hadn't said more than three words... And Nadia had stolen her phone...

She feigned a shrug. "No, I don't... Uhh, here." She held her phone out to him. "If she wants to hang out again, she can put her number in there.." She noticed, even drunk that sounded a little TOO flippant. "I'm too drunk to put numbers in is all."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:42 am

Muika was hardly aware of the conversation going on, something about numbers... She wasn't really paying attention to it to begin with. She was now perfectly content, and would remain that way as long as she didn't have to let go!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:53 am

Iyuki looked down at the woman contentedly snuggling him and gave a soft sigh, accepting the phone in her stead. "She seems way too happy to hold me. I will put it in as well as mine in case you need something, Lady Rashid. She...does not have many people, so I thank you for this even if she is entirely drunk. She definitely had fun and it is always good to find others with our abilities, though you are more like Miyako than us really."

He laughed very gently and gave Muika a soft look before putting in the numbers with one hand. It was easy and he quickly handed the phone back. "Muika, dearest say goodbye to your new friend."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:10 am

She took the phone back, looking at it as if it had started talking or grown a head. She opened it up and looked at her contacts. Nyssa, Iyuki and Muika. It had 3 numbers in it.... She looked back at him and nodded, peering at him as if she could see through him and find some lie. Even if there had been one there, she was too drunk to see it.

She glanced at the drunken Muika. She'd had fun? Really? Nadia lifted a hand and gave a small, dazed wave to the girl. "Farewell, Muika. Farewell, mr...." She looked at the phone again. "Iyuki." She took no responsibility for her poor memory when she was drunk.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:15 am

She still needed to climb onto the bike didn't she? She'd need to moooove, but she didn't wanna. She didn't have to let go to get on the bike, she could totally manage getting on while like this....still? It would be attempted!

Before it could come to those attempts though, her attention was pulled to Iyuki at his words, and then Nadia's. Though she didn't unbury her head she gave a muffled response. "Byyyyyeee..." Her voice held a sleepy tone, though said tone had been there since she'd gotten drunk to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:41 am

Iyuki just smiled and sparkled very very lightly in Nadia's direction, giving her a solemn nod as the best he could manage at the moment. "Farewell and goodluck Lady Rashid."

He then turned and attempted to grab Muika's helmet from the back, but she was still clinging. "Muika we have to go now, please let me go long enough to get you ready to ride."

If he had to he would soul pull her away long enough, though he doubted it would hold more than a few moments. He'd have to be swift.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:55 am

Once Nadia had gone Muika still did not let go, though the whine returned when she was asked to let go by the very person she as clinging to. She didn't wanna though...

She didn't wanna let go!

"Uuu...Don't wanna..." Her whine was a bit saddened, and desperate, that tone attempting to get Iyuki to have mercy on such a request. She didn't wanna...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you?   Can I help you? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I help you?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: