(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Quiet is Best

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Quiet is Best - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 6:44 am

"Its not a bad one..." Mia was observant and Aito's response was a bit...embarrassed? She shook her head and turned, earnest in her response to reassure him. "D-Don't worry, please?"

Looking down, she felt bad for her response and thus reacted in such a manner. "S-Sorry...those ...types of things... I-I'm not used to hearing... I-It was an odd response...I didn't...mean... to make you feel weird..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 6:51 am

"...h...s'...s'fine..." Aito muttered again, averting his eyes once more as Mia apologized.

It might not be a bad job, but it was embarrassing to talk about, for him anyway! He could act like he usually did thanks to...to that lie...but it was still-!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:01 am

Mia reached over, hesitantly and brushed a finger against Aito's cheek with a shy smile. She hoped it could soothe him, it was all she could do though...

Hearing someone coming nearby, she looked up to see the worst thing... Her gigai had returned, the soul candy inside having finally gotten that sign premiere copy of the game she had wanted... But...its arms were full of other bags. Her extra cloak was gone and luckily... luckily it was not naked.

It still was practically naked as far as she was concerned. A short micro skirt of...stretchy leather!? A... A belly shirt... her...her chest was not meant for tiny things like that... it had...weird bracelets on... and Mia just dove off of the bench with a small shriek as she tried to cover its body before Aito saw anything. Who KNOWS how many people did!

"What are you doing!? What are you WEARING!?" Horrified beyond belief, Mia rose her voice at the soul candy.

"Eeeeeh but you toooold me if I went naked again you would skin meeeeeeee. So I'm NOOOT naked." The Gigai with the soul in it looked confused, waving at the leather miniskirt and belly shirt. Mia was choking, her cloak coming off and revealing a long skirt and modest peasant shirt as she covered the barely clothed gigai.

She was going to die, this was the most humiliation she had ever suffered in her life.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:28 am

Huh...?

Aito wasn't sure what to think as he felt Mia's finger brush against his cheek. What...What had that been?

He didn't have much to think on it before he heard someone approach only to see...

!?

W..What...

Aito was silent, a dumbfounded look flashing across his face for a split second as Mia ran over to her counterpart. It...Those were one of those fake bodies shinigami used, so...

He turned his attention to the side, looking away as he brought his hand to the kitten.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:42 am

She had to go back in that... she did... Her hand slipped the glove on as she slammed it through the body, pulling out the candy and tossing it in a pocket... Catching the body, now covered in her cloak, she carried it over to the bench and set it down carefully. Her face... Mia's face was a deep red color as she moved and slid back into the gigai with an easy motion.

Before she had been a bit warm, especially with the cloak on... Now she was...she felt a breeze... breezes she shouldn't... Groaning, she covered her face with one hand while the other brought up the hood... Her bags were sitting in a pile near the bench for now, not forgotten but just... not needed at this moment.

"S-Sorry...A-Again... P-Please! F-Forget...y-you saw anything..." Mia's violet and rather nervous eyes peeked out from her fingers as she glanced over at Aito. Her voice was soft and a bit terrified. "I-I...d-don't...l-like...p-people...s-seeing me...th-they...freak...out..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:45 am

"A-Ah...no problem...s'fine..." Aito replied, not having been looking as Mia had reentered her gigai, fully focused on keeping his eyes averted or on the cat in arm that mewed once after he'd spoken.

He didn't see anything...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:50 am

Mia's relief would have been visible if Aito could look at her... but it seemed he couldn't? She smiled sadly and moved off of the bench, coming to move in front of Aito and kneel down so she was easily in his line of sight. Gently, with a nervous hand, she reached out and touched his chin and lifted it. Giving him her sweetest smile, she tilted her head and closed her eyes even though her face was still tinted with red. "Th-Thank you...for today... It was...nice to meet you... I-I hope we...can be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:57 am

"A-Ah..." He could only repeat his previous sound as Mia moved into his line of sight, making him look at her.

What...What more was he supposed to say!? He'd said enough to give an answer...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 8:03 am

"Thank you..." Mia sounded relieved and utterly happy, her smile really bright and warm. Moving forward like she had to Alex, without thinking, she moved up and pulled Aito into a soft hug as her arms went around his neck. She rested her head against his for a moment before pulling away and blushing still.

"That makes me happy... I was...so alone before...so now I have friends...it means a lot...to me..." She moved back fully and stood as she closed the cloak again, turning to her bags and putting them inside its hole. One by one the bags disappeared, Mia have been practiced with this quite a bit before she shot Aito one last smile. "I-I should go now... Sh-She took a while... Th-They might be worried... s-since I was gone much longer than I said... C-Can I come back and see you again? M-Maybe learn how to make coffee things?"

Her head tilted again as she looked hopefully at him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 8:14 am

W...What now she was hugging him!? Aito didn't know what to think, so he just averted his eyes, not that...that was really necessary, but-!

What the hell was even happening today...

"A-Ah..." Aito replied, having to blink after Mia's bags just...fit right in her cloak. Whatever, after life shit, he guessed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 8:25 am

"Thank you!" This time her reply was excited, well excited for Mia. Her voice was still its usual soft tone, but there was definitely happiness in it. A butterfly flitered out from her cloak, circling her swiftly before moving behind her and causing the doors to the afterlife to appear. "Bye..."

As she turned with a soft wave, first one door and then the other opened as a bright light shined and made it almost impossible to see through. As she took a few steps forward the light faded just enough to see a large ancient styled building nearby and white ground but that was all as she stepped through and the doors closed behind her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 8:32 am

"Mn..."

Aito gave another nod, and once Mia was gone a heavy breath finally escaped him as he leaned back against the bench, Regalia mewing again at his action.

Holding back his usual demeanor like that...keeping his sharp tongue in line...eugh...too damn difficult for that long...

With another breath, Aito moved to stand, taking the bag that was his with the candy in before he headed off, still not putting the kitten back in his pocket or the bag, he didn't want to risk her darting off again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet is Best   Quiet is Best - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet is Best
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: