(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:38 pm

"Kiss me more, I demand it!" It had taking a little bit, but no stutter! How could Aoi say it was a request now!? It was an order, just like she wanted! "While you're doing that touch my hair as well!"

There! Orders! Not requests, but orders!

If he really tried he could give them! Aoi had no reason to be pouting...

His hand moved from her, taking her arm and attempting to bring it back to his shoulder like she'd be holding him. "And more holding!"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:51 pm

Aoi's pout disappeared as an instantly joyous smile appeared on her lips and she leaned forward. As he commanded she shall obey! Her lips touched his with no hesitance now, immediately giving him a deep kiss and sliding one hand into his hair.

She played with it softly while the other stayed where Rin had ordered and placed it, clenching the fabric of his shirt. Her body pressed against him more, she was ordered more holding so she would do that
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Rin had to resist smiling as Aoi leaned forward, giving him a deep kiss to which he responded to. His hold remained secure around her as she leaned back some more against his bed, sliding down a bit into a more lying position.

It was more comfortably like his! Aoi was playing with his hair too, it felt really nice~!

The kissing, and the holding...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:11 pm

With Rin responding, Aoi promptly forgot her forced ordering and continued to kiss the man. She didn't notice too much as he slid them down the bed, her hand playing with his hair and all focus gone to doing those two very important things with him. Kissing and hair playing and holding, three vital things.

She barely noticed it was more comfortable but she definitely wasn't unaffected... her body shifted to make itself more comfortable on top of his for now. Aoi wasn't allowed to stop kissing until he wanted her to~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:17 pm

Rin continued to respond to the kiss, enjoying it and the hair playing immensely. Lying down like this, comfortable and snuggled up with Aoi and doing this... It was really nice, even if he was drunk~ It was nice no matter what!

After awhile, he had to pull away to breath, but he was smiling as he leaned forward a bit to nuzzle her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Aoi giggled softly as Rin pulled away for air, needing it a bit too but immediately snuggling up to his neck and resting her head next to his. Her hand never stopped its playing in his hair, moving to play with his soft natural white lock. It was silky soft... she rather adored it as she closed her eyes. "I l-love you Rin."

He was hers...and her...special person who she loved and this was the nicest. It really was the best just laying here with him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:09 pm

Rin gave a happy chuckle as Aoi snuggled up to his neck and rested her head, earning another slight nuzzle from him for her actions.

"I love you~" It was much easier for him to say it without his usual stutter while saying it when drunk, that was an upside~!

He could say it easily~!

Love... He did, he really did; perhaps tonight he could measure her finger while she slept... He could get a ring considering they were engaged now~! A good idea! Aoi couldn't know though, a surprise!

For now, he just enjoyed lying here in bed with her...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:23 pm

With Rin's happy laugh and chuckle, Aoi was definitely content to just lay here. Her...her earlier wish to have sex and those feelings had faded oddly enough, normally she'd be unable to resist them. But she was feeling a bit drowsy, so that was possibly it...

There was always morning too.

His happily spoken 'I love you~' made her blush and she kissed the side of his head a few times. "Noo...now you are winning too... I'm the only one left not winning..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:41 pm

"You can say it though, and that's what really counts..." That was what counted, the fact that she could say it...stutter or no. He typically stuttered...the only reason he hadn't was because he was drunk. He'd be back to stuttering eventually...

They could say it though...

Rin shut his eyes for a bit as Aoi kissed the side of his head, feeling comfortable and a bit sleepy, making the action easy. He'd need to stay up though...had to...measure finger...

He could stay up just a little longer...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:53 pm

"Barely...counts..." Aoi muttered, the last dregs of her energy wasted on giving those kisses. Stuttering didn't make it count for her, she wanted to say it properly and with feeling all the time! She wanted them to be able to do those things in public!

Such sweet things were so flustering though... Her breathing was starting to slow, a sure sign of her tiredness over taking her. She lost all will to stay up now, not even aware of Rin's devious plots or any of his plans... The shinigami was just secure in her feelings and notthoughts of their engagement. It wasn't possible... it hadn't happened...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:00 pm

Rin's hand ventured up to Aoi's hair as she began to doze off into sleep, gently stroking it to help her relax further. He still needed to wait a bit, when he was sure she was deep asleep.

After that, once he had the measurement he could go to sleep too, he was starting to feel really sleepier. With Aoi sleeping too, sleep just became more and more tempting.

He didn't even realize the pain he'd be going through in the morning, nor the shame of all the orders he'd given...

Tomorrow was going to be a long...long day...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:15 pm

Aoi quickly drifted off as soon as Rin's hand moved up to her hair, unable to stay awake any longer despite being fully clothed. It was just too comfortable and warm in Rin's arms and laying on him... She could smell him so close too, making it just that much more temptation for her to relax entirely.

With soft breathing, she let herself fall into a deep sleep since she was always safe with Rin... No need to sleep light...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:23 pm

He should have had water...

He was stupid, extremely stupid... Water... He'd forgotten to drink water...

The moment Rin attempted to crack open an eye a groan escaped him. No way... Too much pain, his damn head...

He'd gotten really drunk, really...really drunk; he'd...in the karaoke room with Aoi...and then after...or...orders...

Shame...immense shame.

W...What the hell had he done last night!?

No getting up, he was not leaving this damn bed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:33 pm

Aoi slept on, unaware of Rin's shame. It'd been a while since she had gotten deep restful sleep like this and well she'd had a busy night! No one could blame her for sleeping her butt off.

Rin stirring under her didn't bother her one bit for the moment, though she did shift in her sleep a bit and mumbled his name...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:37 pm

He'd...He'd actually...ordered Aoi...

Rin didn't know what was getting worse at the moment... His shame, or the horrible hangover. It was like having two at once! He'd...o-ordered...acted that way...

Wh...How had he agreed to do such a thing!?

He...He wouldn't...ever usually...

Yet-!

Rin gave another groan, not yet even minding the weight that was Aoi on him. His eyes were clamped shut, his head throbbing. He had acted like a damn idiot...he was a damn idiot...

It was the mumbling of his name that signaled him to Aoi's presence, and he immediately attempted to open his eyes to look at her before clamping them shut again. He couldn't even...

She was still sleeping, he didn't want to wake her, he'd die if he did... He'd die of outright embarrassment...

But he needed water...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:34 am

Aoi snuggled against Rin, smiling in her slowly awakening state as his slightly movements alerted her body to changes. It was Rin though so she wasn't immediately thrust from slumber, but when he woke up she tended to...

Nuzzling his shoulder as she finally woke up enough to be aware of where she was, Aoi yawned and spoke quietly. "Mooornin'."

She had no idea anything yet, still not awake enough.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:38 am

"Mo...mor...ning..." It took a bit, but Rin managed to greet Aoi as he heard her voice, though there was no way he was risking opening his eyes again. Too bright... He didn't need anymore pain right now.

That and... He was sure if he saw her face he'd fall into fluster immediately, he'd have a late flustered death over what'd they and he'd done last night.

O...Orders and...in the karaoke room...

He...He wasn't sure which one was worth more fluster...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:48 am

Aoi popped up as Rin gave a rather weak goodmorning, blinking in the dim lighting in his room. The heavy curtains didn't let much light in...but... it seemed the night had caught up to him. Aoi's mind cleared quite quickly as she realized Rin needed her. She popped herself up, kissed his cheek and then made to move off of the bed.

"Mm, usa I'll get you water. You lay right here. Maybe use this pillow to cover your face for now. I think you have some painkillers in the bathroom, right? The human pills." Aoi's voice was quiet to not set off more pain for the sweet man as she slid out of his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:57 am

"M-Might..." Rin replied, that...that would be good. He could have some water, hopefully help this hangover of his... "Thank you, A...Aoi..."

He gave a nod to Aoi as she slid out of his arms, it sounded like she had woken up at least; that...that was good. He did as she suggested, pulling the pillow over his face and blocking his eyes from any light that may try to blind him.

His room was dim, but...light hurt right now.

He just wanted to stay in bed and bury himself under all the covers right now...to perhaps aid his hangover and sooth his current fluster.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 9:54 pm

"Welcome~" Aoi slipped from the bed, a quick glance back telling her that Rin had taken her advice and covered himself with the pillow. Well that was good at least...

She yawned and stretched on her way to the bathroom, already fully awake due to Rin needing things and over a century of being used to waking immediately when needed. It still was nice to be able to laze about... Aoi would get to laze once he was taken care of! Taking care of Rin was such a nice thing~ Had she ever gotten to before?

Hurrying into the bathroom at that happy thought, her first time taking care of Rin!, Aoi quickly found the one that said it was good for pain from a small shelf and got him a glass of water from the sink.

She took her prizes, carefully held, back to the bed and got back onto the bed partially. "Here Usa, I got what you need. Take the meds and then I'll undress you so you aren't so uncomfy too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Rin remained under the pillow, lying still as Aoi slipped from the bed to find the medicine. There should be some in the bathroom, hopefully it wouldn't be too hard for her to find...

Luckily, she seemed to have located rather easily and as he felt her return to the bed he lifted the pillow slightly after scooting up a bit. It wouldn't do him any good to attempt drinking water while lying down.

"Thank you, Aoi..." Rin replied, his voice a bit tired and pained from the hangover as he accepted the glass. His face was red, red from embarrassment and shame caused by his actions last night.

O...Ordering...and in the...the karaoke room... He'd...

Th...Thinking on it wasn't helping!

Trying to force the thoughts from his mind he went about taking the medicine. Just...Just don't think...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:56 am

Rin was red.... Maybe a fever? Aoi frowned as he took the pain medication, hoping it was one of the ones that helped with fever too. Pained and tired was her dearest...

She moved forward, reaching out to begin undoing his shirt for ease of taking off in a bit. His pants would go too and coat of course, but right now he was taking the medicine so she was stuck with that.

Once the medicine was taken though, she accepted the empty glass and set it aside before trying to slide his shirt and coat off at the same time. "We'll get you all comfy and tuck you in and then I will snuggle you more until you feel better Usa."

Aoi utterly missed the flustered thoughts Rin was having, just in her own little world for right now of happiness as she took care of him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:06 am

Rin gave a small nod at Aoi's words, that...that would be fine. He could get out of his clothes from last night, bury himself under his blankets properly with Aoi and just...not think about...

He couldn't not think about it!

He'd...He'd...the karaoke room... It...It'd felt go- He'd been that drunk! Afterwards he'd...ordered her around like... He'd...How had he done that!? How had he...

Flustered, he was flustered beyond reason as Aoi went about removing his clothes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:03 am

With his shirt and coat off it was much nicer and Aoi kissed his bare chest before moving onto his pants. She unzipped them and undid the belt before patting his leg and speaking quietly. "Lay back down and I'll get these off."

Was the pain making him so quiet? Well it was good she was keeping her voice rather soft. Aoi would be worried but it was just a painfilled hangover! Nothing worth worrying... once she had his pants off she could get undressed too and snuggle! Maybe he'd want her to keep all the light out by burying his face in her meager chest?

He liked that sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:10 am

Rin did as asked, too flustered to say anything as he laid back; when his clothes were off he'd just bury himself under the covers and use the day to rest.

The medicine should kick in eventually...

His door was shut, so they could stay in here, they could just stay in here and rest off everything from last night. If only...If only he could talk, but...fluster...

"T...T-Thank you...Aoi...for...helping me with this...hangover..." He...He managed that at least, he'd already said thank you moments before, but that was for the water and medicine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: