(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

This Should Be Fun!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:22 pm

"W-We don't have to get both!" Mia gave a quick reply, eyes wide as she shook her head. Masaru didn't need to get both, she was perfectly fine with one... She wouldn't be able to eat that much really...

"U-Um the darker colas are less sweet. But pretty good..." Mia pointed out, hoping he liked those since that was about all you could get that wasn't sickly sweet and...gross. The one kind, Coke, was especially not as sweet as some so she liked that the best out of them all...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 4:04 am

Didn't have to get both?

"Which would be best then...?" Masaru questioned; he didn't mind getting both, but he was sure Mia knew that...but if she didn't want both then that was fine. They could get one type and enjoy it.

As for drinks...

"We can get that then, for drinks." Non-sweet would be fine, and it'd be more enjoyable for Mia. It did...seem like most of the drinks were sweet here...just by looking at some of them or their names.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 1:54 am

"...Popcorn." Mia nodded firmly. It was a tradition! You got popcorn and put things on it and it tasted awesome! It was amazingly salty, she liked that a lot... The pretzel would be good but wouldn't last as long either. So for the price it was a better deal too! And they could share.

"S-So a large popcorn and a large cola." Her eyes checked the screen above them and then nodded once more. They could get those and then head into the theater and have a cute movie date! The violet eyes finished their checking of the screen and turned up to Masaru. "Have you never...had either?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 1:59 am

Popcorn then... They would have popcorn and cola and enjoy the movie together. It would be a lot of fun he felt!

At Mia's suggestion to the popcorn and soda he gave a nod, "Alright, I'll get that."

Then though... her next question; he gave a sheepish laugh, though really...the answer was probably plainly obvious by now. "I haven't...actually."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:09 am

"...I hope you enjoy it then! A lot!" Mia nodded a bit strongly, much like she had for the pork bowls so long ago and led him up to the counter. She shuddered lightly but... had to be strong! Masaru had not done this before...she had when in her cloak so...

The cashier looked a bit surprised at their clothes but just smiled as Mia placed the order in a stuttering and weak voice...but she did it. Masaru was allowed to pay for it and she held the popcorn while he paid and got the drink, heading over to the little stand where you could put toppings on it.

More butter sauce and cheese dustings on it! Yes! He must have only the best and then they could head inside for the most traumatizing experience of their lives.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:18 am

Masaru remained quiet as Mia ordered; he...he could have ordered for them, but Mia had...done so and just like that their things were made. He paid for their food and drink as Mia went about preparing the popcorn so it'd taste better, and once their drink was ready he accepted the cup.

Approaching Mia at the topping stand, he offered her a smile as he watched her add toppings.

"I got the drink."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:27 am

"T-Try some them! A-And the popcorn. And then we can go inside..." Mia smiled very softly as she finished the popcorn preparations and held up a handful for him to take. She hoped he'd like them both, it would be really sad if he didn't... But that'd be fine since it was his taste!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:36 am

He had wondered if Mia had wanted some of it first, but she wanted him to try it before then so he gave a nod and sipped from the soda first. It wasn't the sweetest, but it wasn't bad at all to him!

"The cola tastes nice." He smiled before accepting the handful of popcorn to try.

It was...definitely good! It was salty, and the toppings she'd added to it made it taste really nice!

"This is really good too, Mia!" He added, his smile growing some.

He'd never had these things before, and now he was getting to taste them for the first time; they'd been good, so of course he was happy.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:56 am

Mia's smile grew and grew as Masaru enjoyed the treats. She closed her eyes and laughed softly, please and not worried any longer. "There's all sorts of things like that around. I will have to show you more...then..."

Like chips and other junk foods! Masaru was always moving so he'd be fine with more calories... She laughed again at the thought and turned around, holding her hand out behind her for him to take so she could lead him inside. "Come on...the movie starts soon... We can have more in there..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:02 am

All sorts of things, he should be careful about eating too much but...he felt it'd be fun to try a few of the popular snack foods from today's age. What they had now was good though, so he was perfectly content.

Taking Mia's hand, he allowed her to to lead them into the theater so they could sit down and enjoy the movie. It would be starting soon, and Mia had said it was meant to be something happy and nice; getting to enjoy a movie like that with her would be a good event to their already nice date today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Should Be Fun!   This Should Be Fun! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Should Be Fun!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: