(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:40 pm

"Well, like momma Lauregarde always said" or she would have if momma Lauregarde was a real person, "People are going to be who they're going to be." She said with a little sigh. It was true. If he just wasn't a talkative person, that was just fine. She had asked him to socialize knowing that anyway.

"Well, I like you just the same anyway, Mr. Yoshioka." She gave a warm smile to the cold man.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Aito blinked, remaining quiet for a moment before he took another drink from his milkshake as he was unsure of what to really say in response.

Whatever, he was who he was, that much was true with her response...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:50 pm

Well he could at least give her the monosyllabic grunts that were becoming the cornerstone of their repertoire. Hrm. She didn't know what to do now. He wasn't going to be much of a talker.. She supposed there wasn't much more to sort out... She sipped at her milkshake before hearing the worst noise. The little gurggly sound at the bottom when you run out. She sighed, putting the glass down.

"Well, Mr. Yoshioka. Was there anything you DID want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 11:01 pm

"Not...really..." He didn't have anything he needed to ask her or anything, no conversations to bring up that he knew of.

He just didn't have anything that needed talking about, nothing on his mind that was needed discussing...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 11:11 pm

"Well.." She started digging through her purse, before pulling out a wallet. "I can't be here all day, but I did have fun and I would like it if we could be friends." She put some money on the table with a sizeable tip. "And, to apologize for how I acted earlier and just simply because you gave me information, I am willing to give you something." She said, holding out an american hundred towards him.

"It's not a charity or anything. Like I said, payment for the information you gave me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 11:44 pm

"Ah..." Aito gave a small nod, his eyes moving to the table as she left the tip for the waitress along with the payment for the food. He was about to get up, having finished most of the milkshake by now, to get ready to go, but before he could Alison began speaking again.

She was given another small nod as he accepted the money, he'd need to get it converted to be usable here, but that wouldn't be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:20 am

She stood up, smoothing out her skirt and giving him a big grin. "Um... Anything else before I go? I can give you my number so we can keep in touch if you'd like?" She asked, maybe a little hopeful. She wasn't going to press friendship onto him if he truly didn't wish it, but she could appreciate his solitary nature enough to not feel down if that were the case.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:37 am

Aito shook his head, "I don't need anything..."

She wanted his number though? Or well, she was asking if he wanted hers... Either way, he pulled out his phone for her in case she actually wanted the number exchange.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:45 am

"Alrighty. If you say so." She said with another soft sigh before telling him her phone number. She walked to the door, pausing as she pushed it open. "See you around, Mr. Yoshioka?" Her inflection made it impossibly clear it was a question. She was not, in fact, assuming she would see him around. She was wondering though.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:02 am

"Ah...yeah..." He assumed, he guessed...he took walks frequently so there was a chance she'd see him around. Plus, she had his number so if he was needed it wasn't like it was impossible to contact him.

Aito pocketed his phone once he had her number, moving to stand as Alison headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:08 am

"Alrighty then! So long, Mr. Yoshioka! Thanks for all of the information!" She said with a pleasant grin. She pushed the door open. She checked the street, trying to figure out what was the quickest way to get to an airport, already on her phone to get a plane ticket home. Now she just needed to see if Julian could get anything out of Selena without it getting too awkward.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:46 am

"Right..." Aito nodded, heading for the door just as Alison headed out; he still needed to go and get a few things, so he'd do that before heading home.

Water...had he needed cat food? He supposed he'd some just to be safe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything   It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Not Like I'm Making Friends or Anything
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6