(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just For Practice [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:31 am

"Oh. That is nice to know." Iyuki smiled softly, knowing Muika could feel it in her hair at least. He never let go of her, a small squeeze his only response to her words about later. His voice never raised above the soft whisper, though he held in another laugh.

"She seems to have broken Otouto. Even her words have struck blows and destroyed him."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:38 am

"What? Which? All of them? But if we are friends, how come you don't care then? Friends require caring." Miyako pointed out, she was just befuzzled by that response. Yeah that? Her tears were slowing, though Hibiki's head would have a wet spot unfortunately. "Can't you just say so to me? Then I'd know and not have to guess and try to figure it out. I'm not a smart person, I'm an artist not a genius."

Finishing up the scars on his abdomen, she ignored the bareness of it and did not look down there one bit after the first few glanced and red facedness. "H-Here, you can get up now."

Moving her arms so he could move if he wanted, she was prepared to flee under the table now that her job was done and once he had freed her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:44 am

"...Mm." Muika's hand had moved to hold onto his top, clenching it in her grip slightly.

"Th...a..gh..." Aito blinked; what...he'd meant it towards...towards all the stuff! Why was that so hard to get!?

He moved to sit up when she gave him the go ahead to, but before anything more could be done Muika spoke up a little, having been unable to help but hear Aito's struggling to form a response.

"...Tsundere."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:49 am

Muika agreed it seemed so Iyuki smiled more... Though Miyako's next set of words had his silent chuckles returning. She really was bothering the young man, it was obvious from his stuttering and Iyuki couldn't help his amusement.

His ability to handle this however was destroyed by Muika's response. He adored his love, and snuggled her to him as he fell over on the couch, dying of laughter.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:00 pm

How was it so hard to just say something? Miyako was confused and befuzzled more. She just blinked as he sat up, her eyes glancing away so he could get his shirt back on while she blushed more.

That one word though changed everything. Her eyes widened and she reached out and put her arms around Hibiki again with a grin. "So you're a real live Tsun Tsun? That explains a little but you've been the nicest to me! Does that mean you like me a lot then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:03 pm

A small squeak escaped Muika as Iyuki tipped over, her hold on him tightening into a secure grip in reaction.

Aito could only gawk; what...what the hell!?

"Gh..g..." His eye was twitching again; he was...he was not!

He felt contact on him again, Miyako having brought her arms around him again. He...He was not a damn tsundere!

He directed another glare at Muika, who wasn't even looking at him, too curled up in what he considered a human shield at the moment; she was damn lucky right now or...

He was not a damn tsundere!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:08 pm

Muika's squeak was cute, Iyuki's laughter still going as he cried from laughing. He held her tight, so happy with her response that he didn't care it had been mean. It was true after all! Miyako's response was just as beautiful and he continued to laugh as he hid face in Muika's hair for now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:12 pm

Miyako smile and giggled, snuggling against Hibiki as she gave pleased little sounds. Her new friend was a Tsundere! The other one seemed Dandereish in some ways... She found a set of Deres~

"Aaaah and Muika's a Dandere. This makes so much sense!" Miyako was excited and didn't let go of Hibiki, instead she pulled him closer as she pressed against him more. A tsun! She couldn't let this go now!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:20 pm

A small squeak escaped Muika at Miyako's claim about her, but unlike Aito she didn't really fight it and just clung to Iyuki more as he laughed. Whatever...they were just terms...

Aito was still sputtering slightly; he was...was not...was not...a tsundere! It didn't make sense! It didn't make sense at all because he wasn't a damn tsundere!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:25 pm

Iyuki choked and laughed more and more as Miyako's proclamation just utterly ruined him. He was crying from laughing so hard that he could barely breathe and wheezed slightly. Muika's squeak but lack of a response otherwise was just amazing. She was a dandere, it was rather obvious yes.

Hibiki's utter lack of ability to respond was amazing too... Iyuki couldn't help it, the viper survivors were rather cute.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:28 pm

"Its okay! Its adorable don't worry Hibiki." Miyako's smile was so innocent and happy as she looked at the spluttering man, wondering if that was what was bothering her. He reminded her of her little sister when she was embarrassed and she grinned more, kissing the side of his head just like she did to her.

"You're being really cute so don't worry!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:37 pm

"T...I'm not-!" Aito tried to respond and deny this incorrect accusation, but...ghaa, damn Garbage! If she hadn't opened her damn mouth!

Muika peeked up slightly as Iyuki continued laughing, he was laughing a lot; blinking she pried one of her hands away to poke him just under his cheek. Laughing so much like this...it was okay? He'd wheezed some...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:42 pm

Iyuki was going to die, he felt his heart racing from the amount laughter he was stuck in. Miyako's words just made it worse, though her action caused a slight slowing in his laughter. Muika's response caused it to slow entirely as he merely chuckled, breathing heavy. "I-I am okay...I need to speak to Otouto though... Maybe you and H-Her should go in and do that. I have a bad feeling."

He seemed a bit serious as he whispered, though he was smiling softly as his breathing slowed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:48 pm

"But...you act like... almost exactly like one..." Miyako was confused by this, but Hibiki's denial just proved it! How did he not..understand this? Iyuki's laughter finally slowed but Miyako didn't notice as she finally let go of Hibiki and moved to sit to the side. She tilted her head to the side, brought a finger to her lip and blinked owlishly. How to explain it to him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:53 pm

"Mm..." Bad feeling...? He seemed somewhat serious, but... "G-Go...?"

Perhaps she'd gotten a tiny bit dependent because of the perception thing recently, which...was still messing with her; it wasn't as much, but...she still needed some help with things.

For the healing thing though, of course she'd need to be in a different room, she didn't want anything done with Aito around and in sight after all...but that meant moving...and even if the risk was smaller she was a bit worried about tripping or running into something and worrying him.

As Miyako moved back from him Aito moved to get his shirt back on properly, a small noise of frustration escaping.

He wasn't a damn tsundere.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:58 pm

"Ahah, yes, dinner will be done soon. The smell is almost right and I would prefer this done before then. Her colors are not like ours... So I do not know what she is really. She is not a fullbringer, so I am not sure the limits of her powers or how they work." Iyuki spoke softly, worried there may be a time limit to them or a single use per day limit. They were still formed it seemed, so he worried they would disappear before she had used them on Muika.

"Otouto? May I have a word? Muika needs to get hers done and I should really speak with you. If you do not mind doing so Miyako." Iyuki's voice raised as he spoke to the other two, sitting up a bit as he let go of her finally.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Miyako blinked as she stared not at Hibiki in the least. Nowhere near him. Even though she had treated him as a younger sibling, he was still an older attractive man! She did not want to see him undressed!

Perking up as she heard her name and Iyuki's request, the young woman moved to stand. Adjusting her skirt she gave a pleased little hop. "I can do it! Muika, do you still need help getting around? You can use me as a thingy to get there if so!"

She moved to the couch, holding out her arms. Iyuki and Hibiki needed to speak, that was something she guessed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:13 pm

Not a fullbringer? If she wasn't a fullbringer than which then...? The signs it seemed pointed to one but...Iyuki would know. "M-Mm..."

She gave a small nod in response to his words, her hold loosening on him as he moved to sit up, which she shortly followed to do so as well.

Aito glanced over at Iyuki, "Yeah, fine."

At Miyako's offer, Muika gave another nod; "Y-Yeah...thanks." She replied, moving to get up from the couch and accept Miyako's offer for help, she'd lead her to a room they could use.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:39 pm

Iyuki sat on the couch, nodding and smiling as he waited for the two women to leave. His grin turned to Aito as they moved away, his head tilted as he adjusted his clothes.

"Hibiki is your real name then?" He asked politely, trying to figure out how to word this as he heard the bedroom door shut. "...She is young and you have Selena."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:43 pm

Miyako smiled and helped Muika up, happy she let her help! Smiling happily, she followed Muika while still helping until they reached the bedroom. Closing the door with her foot, she smile and helped her to the bed carefully in case that's where she wanted to go. "So where do I need to do first?"

Her hand held one of the brushes and she grinned. Whatever had caused these things was not her business! She'd just happily fix it all up for them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:48 pm

"A..Ah...yeah." Aito blinked, before giving a huff; so much for his damn alias. "Hibiki Ikehara..." His hand moving to his hair, though it stopped dead at the man's next words, his expression becoming near-dumbfounded.

...What...?

"...Wha...A-Ah...no...no that is not what's..." That was not-! This guy had the wrong idea again! He didn't have Selena either! He was not...going for this girl, nor was he with Selena! He wasn't some lovestruck idiot like Okura!

--

Once she and Miyako were in the bedroom Muika turned to face her; "Um..." After a short moment, she held out her arms, where the scars on her wrists and hands were.

That seemed like the place to start...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:57 pm

"I've heard...that last name before..." Iyuki's eyes narrowed but he brushed it aside for now. It was something he'd heard but had no thoughts on really thus wasn't important. Right now Hibiki's denial was strong and Iyuki rephrased it.

"She is young, you are an attractive older man. Not by much, but enough. She's thrown into this mysterious powers situation... and you saved her. Muika did as well, but she's obviously attracted to men at this point." Sighing, he reached up and ruffled his hair. "I am a dunce sometimes in things, but she kissed your head. I could see, even if she hasn't already, her developing a crush on you very easily. She is a high school girl and fairly normal."

"I am more warning you in case of this, so you know to watch out for it. She is too...immature compared to you and your past is a rather strong deterrent. I would not want to see her hurt or you either." Iyuki's blue eyes were a bit colder than normal and he frowned. "You are a kind person, but well... she seems someone who could be easily used and then tossed aside. That would be very bad to have happen to her, even if it was accidental."

"Also...She is not a fullbringer like us. She is not like Selena either... Do you happen to have one of those pamphlets? I have not seen a color scheme like hers in a long time." Maybe Otouto could help him figure this out...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:02 pm

Miyako smiled and took one hand, turning it over and painting it with the cool feeling energy. It fixed any marks or scars, before she slid the hoodie sleeve up and moved to her wrist. Turning it lightly, she removed all those before moving to the other arm and repeating as the brush shrunk. Commenting once that was done, she fidgeted slightly. "It'd be easier without the hoodie on. Are there anymore you need? Up your arm perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:08 pm

"..." He made no response as Iyuki seemed to familiar with that name, but obviously he couldn't recall anything specific and moved on.

That...

Crush? He got "crush" from that...that head kiss? That...Was he sure he wasn't reading into things too much?

Used and...what did he think he was gonna do to her...?

Aito blinked at Iyuki's next words; not a fullbringer? Not a fullbringer, not a quincy either then from his mention of Selena...

"She probably does, I never took one..."

--

At Miyako's suggest, Muika gave a small nod before she moved to remove her hoodie, it'd be easier to heal things this way, she was right on that. "Umm, a-ankles...kind of...too..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:24 pm

"Now would be the time to respond. I am serious about this, you are not used to how things work outside. Selena seemed... special in her own way. That young woman is very very normal and in that I can start to worry. Even if she does not have one yet, it is possible... And I would want you, as the full adult in all ways, to be prepared just in case." Iyuki felt a bit bad as he scratched his cheek lightly. "I did not think you would know how to handle it, or notice it if it does crop up. Warning you now is the best plan of action."

Sighing, he had to shake his head lightly. "You should have one as well. They are useful when you still do not know things. I suppose I will go grab ours and look it up." Slipping from the couch in a graceful movement, he moved to the kitchen and went through some drawers. "It would be good to know what kinds of other powers she will have so we can help her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just For Practice [Open]   Just For Practice [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just For Practice [Open]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next