(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:47 am

His smiles never ending, Iyuki bent down and planted a soft kiss on Muika's lips before setting the boxes near Aito. "Here you go, for whenever you wish to leave. Did you wish to see my movies now Otouto?"

His sparkles would bury the world at this rate. Aito was ensnared in them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:26 am

"I..I'm good..." Aito replied, blinking, this time unable to stop his hand from going to his hair; what...just...

He'd meant to turn back to glance at them, but he'd chosen the wrong moment to do so, as he'd turned at the kiss which immediately made him avert his eyes again. Jeez, maybe he should get out of here...if they were gonna get all gross on him. Eugh...

Muika had a small tint to her face, but had been able to give a quick response, despite her embarrassment of doing that while Aito was here, before Iyuki moved to set down the boxes near him.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:07 am

Iyuki took that to mean yes, yes, he wanted to see them. Smiling more, he gave Muika a thumbs up before moving to lead Aito over to the obvious living room area. There was a large stand and well bookcases filled with both manga as well as DVDs, Blurays and video games. All of it was organized perfectly. "Anything in particular you like? Otherwise I will lend you a few different types and hope for the best!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:19 am

"I...don't know." He hardly even watched movies, or played games. So he didn't even know his likes...when it came to this stuff anyway. He'd seen a couple of things? But whatever...he couldn't really judge based on a couple of things he'd seen, or he didn't think so anyway.

Muika had remained in the kitchen, haven managed a small smile to Iyuki's thumbs up gesture. She could...help clean up in here. That wouldn't be a problem, she'd gotten better when it came to cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:30 am

"Mm, what about books? Have you read anything you like?" Iyuki asked, hoping to try and figure out SOMETHING. There were so many types of things he could possible like or want to and so many he could hate.

Pulling out a few movies about cats, he hmmed to himself as he made a stack. Maybe...this anime...

Muika was not ignored, but he couldn't help a small smile showing as he realized what she was doing. He owed her lots of kisses for this kind gesture, Aito might open up more with Muika in another room not paying attention...and she wanted to help clean so...

They both were kind people.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:37 am

"...Dunno..." Other than things Aoi had shoved his way at their last encounter forever ago, he didn't really pick anything up. He mostly just took walks, and got food when out or slept around in his apartment or just lay around when he wasn't.

He didn't really do much of anything...involving interests lately...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:43 am

"Well then I shall give you a selection of things! Once you go through them, you can figure out your likes and dislikes." Iyuki's nod was sagely, he could help Aito on his journey of self discovery.

Throwing in Doratora to the pile, he realized there were quite a few things to look at for Aito. This should be enough. Picking up the large stack, Iyuki frowned. "...I can not make you carry this yourself. I shall walk you home to keep you safe as well then Otouto."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:49 am

"Gh..." Walk him home? What...What did he look like, some damn high school girl!? He...he could look after himself! Sure, there was...surprisingly a lot of shit to carry but...

Pulled from his thoughts, while Iyuki was busy with the things, he had to return the most recent death glare he was getting from a certain cream haired piece of trash. What? She didn't trust him to make sure her wife made it to and back alright? Well, of course she didn't.

"Tch...whatever."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:26 am

Lugging the things awkwardly with one arm, Iyuki moved slowly and with utter concentration. Make it to the bag, without dropping things... Slowly and carefully, he pulled one of a few tote bags off of the wall, not even seeing Muika's death glare. Holding it open with his broken arm, he carefully lowered the enormous stack of things into it.

Good, yes he could still do simple things like this. Transferring the bag to his perfectly fine arm, he gave a smile to the two. "I can walk you home whenever you wish it Otouto. You have not figured out your powers yet? It is dangerous for you to be alone too much then. You are a sitting duck."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:31 am

"Gh..gh..." A sitting duck? He could fight...and even kill just fine! He could always outsmart one of those damn hollows if he needed to as well; he was by far above a sitting duck. "Tch. Let's just go..."

Regalia had come around at some point to rub against his legs, and Aito moved her to the pocket where she usually went before he moved to ruffle his hair slightly.

Ignoring the continuous glare he was getting, he headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:38 am

Iyuki got his shoes on, grabbing a coat and carefully putting it on before holding up his hand. He had noticed Aito's sour mood but chose to ignore it for now, the other human would learn... soon enough he felt.

The kitten was adorable and he felt sad they could not have spent more time together, but as Regalia came up to Aito, Iyuki realized he had his own to say goodbye to.

Moving to the kitchen, he kissed Muika's cheek softly and gave her a smile. "I will be safe, I promise. Thank you for help cleaning up, I will be back before you know it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:44 am

Aito stood at the door, opening it and stepping out as Iyuki headed back into the kitchen, figuring he'd just wait here to be chaperoned home...Tch. Stupid...

"M-Mm...No problem..." Muika gave a small nod in response, though there was some worry still hinted in her eyes. She trusted his word but...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:54 am

Another small kiss for her forehead and then a very small one for her lips before Iyuki pulled back fully. He noticed the worry and had wanted to reassure her, a warm loving smile on his features. "No worrying too much."

Moving away, he gave her another smile and a laugh before moving to the door and leaving. Aito was just outside and he smiled just as warmly, if missing the love, at him. "Lead the way Otouto. I shall follow, when we get there I should exchange numbers with you as well."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:01 am

"Mm." With another small nod, Muika's eyes followed as Iyuki left and after a moment she got back to cleaning everything up. She could...There had to be something to preoccupy her mind with during the wait...right?

--

That damn title...

Ignoring it as best he could, he gave a nod, and began walking; just get back to his own place, do whatever this guy wanted with the number exchange or whatever and then lay down or something. Seemed like a plan.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:14 am

Iyuki followed, happily smiling and glad he could bond with Aito now. The man didn't seem that relaxed but that was okay. Iyuki had followed Muika around when she was still very cold and not as open, this was a bit better in that Aito was definitely nicer.

He smiled as they walked, almost like a pleased little puppy following its new friend. Quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:24 am

Aito could almost feel that happy aura emitting behind him, following him as he led them towards his home. Jeez, did this guy ever not smile? It seemed...unlikely.

After a bit, he risked a glance back, and just as he thought...he was smiling...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:33 am

At Aito's glance back Iyuki's happy aura grew more. More sparkles emitted from the young man. If he had a tail it would be wagging furiously now, just adoringly. Little brother Aito accepted him!

People glanced at Iyuki's smiling face and seemed to feel better, just the happiest most friendly personable face out there right now. All aimed at Aito.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:36 am

"..Gh...h..." Aito forced his eyes ahead of him again; alright, looking back had been a bad move...now that happy aura was stronger than ever...people were looking too! Tch, gross.

How'd he gotten himself in this?

Oh right, he'd been bribed with gyouza...

Damn it...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:42 am

"...Is this upsetting? Should I...follow at a larger distance?" Iyuki blinked, unsure of what that sound meant. His smile never wavered, nor did his eyes open. He continued his utter sparkles, just beautifully spreading them to the world.

"I am sorry if I am bothering you. I just wished...wished to make friends..." His voice fell just slightly, the sparkles dimming a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:49 am

"Tc....gh...You're fine where you are." Aito replied, "I'm alright...."

If he followed at an even larger difference it'd be even weirder! It would be stupid, and pointless! He still didn't know why this guy wanted to be friends with him, but whatever...let him think what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:53 am

Iyuki's aura expanded two fold, much further than before. His smile grew as he walked, happier than ever. "Ah! Thank you otouto. You are kind and generous!"

Friends friends friends friends~

Friiiends~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:04 am

Gh...h...

He was not. Absolutely not...

It would just be creepy if there was an even bigger distance! That was it!

With a huff, Aito continued walking...glad he was almost home. When he finally reached the building, full of much cheaper apartments he headed towards his. "This way."

He led Iyuki to his apartment, and once inside he shrugged his shoes off. "You can just leave the stuff wherever."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:18 am

Iyuki nodded and followed, still spreading his happy aura to the world. Aito's apartment! He was invited inside! His shoes came off easily, Iyuki pushing them carefully with his foot so they were not in the way politely.

Taking the food near the the fridge, he moved to set the bag of things nearby before bending down to put away the food for him. "No no, I shall help."

Iyuki would be useful! He would help Aito with things!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:26 am

"...Whatever." Aito said after a moment after letting Regalia out of his pocket. "If you take too long though the chance of your wife maiming me are gonna go up."

It was half a joke and half...to him undeniably very true.

Whatever though, as he'd said. If Iyuki wanted to help put stuff away then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:31 am

"You are very right. But I can not bond with you...if I do not spend time with you. Here, let me put the Goddess and my numbers into your phone. You can put yours into mine." Iyuki pulled out an amazingly fancy phone from his pocket, realizing Aito was in fact right. Muika would want to hurt the man if Iyuki took too long.

He did not want this and thus would hurry up. Holding out the phone, his smile returned from its brief thoughtful disappearance.

Last edited by Saito-san on Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]   People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Are Not Climbing Towers [nsfw]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: