(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Grand Tour

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Grand Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:49 pm

What was wrong with her words? Birgitte felt confused and a bit unsure. Elly had reacted so oddly... Speeding up the pace like that just made her so much more confused. She hung on until they stopped at the door, Birgitte's eyes glancing at it and then back up into Elly's violet ones.

"I promise not to judge at all." Moving her hand down, she crossed her heart and smiled softly. "Not one bit."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:13 am

She nodded. "O-okay." She pushed the door open and carried Birgitte inside. Her room was rather massive. The room was sort of T shaped, with a large area in front with two alcoves on the side and a raised section that led to her bed. In the left section there was a large, elaborate fish tank with a goldish happily swimming through the little mazes and tunnels, a tiny mask on its face. In the right alcove was an entertainment center, a loveseat and a bean bag chair with several games hooked up to the TV.

There was a fantastically large bed in the back alcove on the raised section with some dressers around it. To the left of the bed was a closet and to the right was a bathroom.

And covering the entire room was a layer of clothes, food wrappers, comics, papers, game cases and charging cords. Elly gave a timid "Ta-da...." loosening her grip so Birgitte could hop down if she chose.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:40 am

Birgitte did choose to hop down so she could stare at the huge room. So large... How did it stay up? Some sort of material she'd never figure out obviously... But the bed, the alcoves... The FISH TANK!?

Birgitte's mouth hung open as she spun around, excited little laughs escaping her. It seemed she didn't notice the mess one bit. "Elly this is amazing! Does that fish have a mask? That is an amazing bed, how did you get it in here? That is a tall ceiling... it makes it feel airy in here. Almost like a Queen's Chamber..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:34 am

Elly giggled a little at Birgitte's amazed reaction to her room. Right, she'd never left the rukon before. She must know of TV and computers, even if it was just rumors, right? She was all for blowing Birgitte's mind, but that sort of culture shock might make her faint.

She walked up behind the amazed Birgitte and slipped her arms around her waist, squeezing her tightly and nuzzling her head atop Birgitte's shoulder. "Oh, I've been upgraded from Lady to Queen, have I? I suppose I can live with that. Mom had her thralls do it, I would assume. Or she may have moved it in via garganta? I suppose I never thought about it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:35 pm

"With a room like this? Of course!" Birgitte smiled softly, not hiding her excitement and awe at this as she knew Elly would enjoy it and not think bad of her. She was safe here, her arms moving to hold the arrancar's that had her held tightly. Leaning her head back just a bit, she gave another happy laugh that she normally would have hid.

"That is quite amazing... Are those high tech things from the living world? I've heard of them but never seen any. Do they play the...um moving pictures?" She knew the word damn it! But blushed as her mind did not seem to want to help her in remembering.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:35 pm

Elly couldn't have been happier at that moment, twisting back and forth a little with Birgitte in her arms. She peeked up and smiled, turning her head a little to kiss Birgitte's neck, the only thing she could properly get at. "Movies. Or TV shows. Or video games. And yes, they do. Do you want to watch something?"

She was interested to see Birgitte's reaction to technology. Not to mention excited at showing someone she cared about new things. And admittedly, cuddling up to watch a movie was something she would like, blushing a little at that last thought.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:01 am

A laugh escaped Birgitte, being turned slightly was fun and it was cute... Another sound escaping her as she got a neck kiss. It was hard to see Elly, but she turned her head in return a bit and hmmed before responding.

"I would love to! Do you have the long ones that are like plays?" Birgitte loved plays! She felt she was too excited over everything, but how could one not be in awe and wonder at all of this! Her eyes shined even as she coughed politely and tried to cover up her obvious happy reactions.

It was also a bit frustrating to not entirely know all the names for them, so she hoped Elly would bare with her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:22 am

Elly broke away from Birgitte, but her hand slipped to Birgitte's and she pulled her over towards the TV. "Yes. They're called movies. The ones that are like epically long stories broken up into smaller parts are called shows. And the things that are sort of like interactive movies are video games." She said, describing them as simply as she could.

She hopped over the loveseat, plopping in it and reaching for the remotes, turning the TV and firing up the playstation. She scooted over a little in the loveseat, so Birgitte could sit next to her if she wished, giving her a silent little welcoming smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:00 am

Birgitte tried to hide a grin as she was tugged along, her hand holding Elly's softly as she followed the woman. Her eyes were wide, watching and listening with more than a bit of awe. She had to memorize that... Movies... Long epics are shows... Video games were interactive movies. Got it! She was curious about the interactive movies, but for now she would appreciate taking one thing at a time. "Oh! I hope I can remember all of these..."

Movies sounded like something she could handle. As Elly bounded off without her, Birgitte watched her reach for the..thingys that controlled? It seemed like, her eyes going to the now glowing screen with moving things on it. She had heard but...it was much different to see! She smiled and turned back to Elly with bright eyes, moving to sit right next to her as her body leaned against the Arrancars. She was snuggled up to the other woman, her hands holding Elly's sleeve, eyes stuck now on the TV. "...Its odd to see. But not bad? I wonder how it works..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:05 am

Elly rather nonchalantly and not at all obviously pulled up the hood on her cloak, trying to hide the blush that the snuggling proximity caused her. "W-well..." She snuggled closer to Birgitte nonetheless. How did she answer that? Well... Birgitte was smart. Really smart. She couldn't just tell her hooga booga magic man inside picto-box make sound and light.

"Well, the information that makes up each individual image is stored on a piece of technology called a drive? Aaand that thing there, the playstation, takes that information and it converts it into a signal that goes to the TV, the screen we watch it on? and then the TV gets that information and when it does, it displays a screen. Now... it's doing these calculations like... 8 zillion times in a second. It also calculates all this other stuff? Like when I push these buttons.. it moves stuff around because it knows how to adjust the picture to do that?" She wasn't... entirely sure that was it, but... it sounded pretty right...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:54 pm

Elly was hiding the blush? How cuuute. Birgitte felt a bit less...awkward she supposed was what that feeling was. Elly wanted snuggles too, which was nice...

Listening with rapt attention, Birgitte's mind worked in overdrive. Stored? How? Converts it... into signals? The TV is the screen... Zillions of calculations!? It just... Boggled her mind and she shook her head. A small voice, a bit lost sounded from her. "I think I would need...weeks to learn how this all works properly. Yes... For now I will just accept it as magic things that make song and light."

She teased, but was half speaking the truth. For now it was time to spend time with Elly and not figure out the way the universe worked.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:31 pm

"Weeks to learn a few hundred years of technology is pretty impressive." She said, nuzzling Birgitte slightly. "Magic song and light works for now though." She picked up the controller and leafed through her digital library, looking through some shows and movies. Hrm... what... should she show.. Birgitte... AHA!

"Got it! Lady Birgitte, I shall now show you the human world's greatest epic of film!" She said with a light giggle, before finding the right file and hitting play. "Well then. Prepare for culture shock, s.. Birgitte" Had she almost called her sweeties? BAD ELLY, BAD. "I present to you... IRON MAN."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:12 am

"If I can get the books..." Birgitte muttered, blushing as Elly complimented her and nuzzled her. This sweet woman was her weakness, she was trying to be smooth and adoring and ended up being silly and a blushy mess...

Watching the screen intently, she blinked swiftly as it moved at Elly's whims before... That pronouncement. Wide eyed, she nodded and ooed. "This sounds good! Just what I would wish..."

The living world's epic? Her eyes glanced up at Elly in undisguised joy, happy such a thing would be shown to her before they moved to the screen... And Birgitte became enraptured. How...how did they make this... what were those things... She burned with questions as she watched, but you didn't speak during a play! Oh but she wanted to ask... Her arm held Elly's as she snuggled closer, getting caught up in the story in spite herself and her questions.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:39 am

As the movie commenced, Elly was all too happy to forget any potential noodle cravings (for now), completely smitten by how smitten Birgitte seemed to be with this fine piece of cinema. She liked Iron Man. Yes. This one was a keeper. But she could see just the... the tidal wave of questions welling up in Birgitte's mind.

"You know.." she said quietly during a less tense part of the movie. She held up the remote again. "One of the many wonders of the modern world is that these films can be paused." She pointed out helpfully, though she didn't hit the button in case Birgitte didn't want to stop for a moment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 5:59 am

"...Please! I am confused by some of the jokes... I assume I should find his one liners amusing and they are so well delivered but I just do not have the context? Also...What is ALL of that!?" Birgitte's mouth opened and questions poured out. She waved at the screen, motioning to pretty much the entirety of everything modern. The thing he had road in, was he flying? What kind of propulsion did it use...

Her eyes were wide and curious but she was also nervous to ask too much and ruin the fun of the movie.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:41 am

Elly blinked, a little caught off guard by the tsunami of questions. Crap. Maybe she should have shown her a movie a little more low tech. Uhh... Where should she start? "W-well... First of all.. um.." She sunk a little. "Crap, this was such a bad choice for the first movie to show you. W-well.. Basically his suit and stuff. That's like... fictional. We don't have technology that advanced. But like the cars they drive are like.. mechanical vehicles powered by an engine that runs on an.. oil product." that sounded logical.

"And um...W-well.." She sighed. Man, she should have at least showed her Captain America first! "Okay how about this..." she picked up the remote. "If you see something and want to know if it's a real thing or not, just... squeeze my hand, and I'll let you know without stopping the movie? And if you need me to explain it, I'll do so." It would be easier to do this.. case by case... than trying to explain to her all of technology at once.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:46 pm

"No! It was fun. It looks fun, oh dear don't feel bad." Birgitte was quick to reassure Elly, worried her lack of knowledge had made the woman upset with herself. It wasn't that big of a problem, she just needed to adjust a bit was all.

Listening carefully, she took in that the suit was not something they could make just yet. The...cars were real though and ran on something like lamps did? How weird. Birgitte accepted this with a bit of suspended disbelief, assuming Elly knew her stuff.

"I think that plan sounds wonderful. Yes, a very good plan. We shall do this." She could surreptitiously get answers, while not causing a back up of the fun. Wait she had one more question. "Elly? First may I... The buildings, are they really like this? In the living world. Is that what buildings look like there?"

That was a question she had to ask before, golden eyes staring at the screen and then back to the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:32 am

She nodded with a small "mm." Noise to show she understood. She wasn't trying to beat herself up, she just realized it was a little silly. But... she couldn't feel bad if it made Birgitte feel bad. She grinned, her face lighting up as she leaned on Birgitte. "Okay. Good." She said, happy her plan would work. But first Birgitte had a question?

Oh. Ohhh, that. "W-well... Umm..." She glanced over, not even realizing what sort of culture shock Birgitte must be experiencing. "Well... yeah... The scenes in the desert place are actually known world wide as impoverished... But when he gets back home? Yeah, that's all a real city. Like the reactor place he goes to is a set but... like... Heck, my apartment building was ten stories tall when I was still alive."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:33 pm

"That..." Birgitte squeaked out one word, having not even begun to imagine how...odd it must be there now. She was curious and excited to be able to visit it one day, though it was tempered by the fear of the unknown. How did they build so high and... Just of all things, she latched onto that thought, needing something to balance the other thoughts whirling in her head.

Focus on buildings... She could learn more later, it was better to be surprised and curious now than it was in the living world.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:58 am

Elly blinked a few times, almost confused by Birgitte's squeak. It wasn't exactly often she saw Birgitte bashful. Well... in the time they'd known each other.. After a moment of confusion, she grinned cheerily and leaned in closer to Birgitte. "Heyy. I'm supposed to have the monopoly on adorable squeaks around here." She teased,

"Unless you'd like me to encroach on your turf? I don't know how good I am at the whole 'tease into submission' thing, but if this is a formal request to try..." She raised a hand to gently trace Birgitte's lips with her finger tip before gently holding her face with the same hand. She didn't want to interrupt the movie or anything, but the teasing opportunity was too good to pass up.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:24 am

Birgitte's extreme focus on buildings and not Elly was her downfall as the arrancar leaned in close and said such a...teasing set of words. Her face was definitely tinted, not used to Elly's actions being so...forward in such a manner.

"You could...try if you wish. I'm not going to stop any attempts." Any attempts that might distract her from the odd Living World, her lips curving up into a smile as Elly's fingertip traced her lips. She couldn't resist a soft kiss to it before leaning her head against her hand. Elly could tease her but she would tease right back!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:40 am

Elly was in the middle of giving a lurid little chuckle when Birgitte ever so smoothly kissed her finger, earning a playful "eep!"  from the Arrancar, pulling her finger back.  She grinned, her sparkly white teeth shining with how much fun she was having right now as she leaned towards Birgitte, moving slightly to sit up a little higher.

"Hmm, I think I will."  She said with some degree of confidence.  "I am curious, you know."  She said the hand on Birgitte's face rubbed it ever so gently before it quickly moved to slip along her waist.  "To see what that all looks like when you're UNDER me instead of atop.." She blushed but pushed herself to give a cocky little grin despite herself. Oh yes. She was going to be top cat this time.

---

However, several rather exhausting hours later, Elly had eaten those words several times over. She was a fricking arrancar and she was still a little sore and tuckered. She would maybe even be a little in the mood, honestly, but introducing Birgitte to the modern shower had added an unexpected extension of their movie intermission.

Elly was wearing a pair of boyshorts and a comfy T-shirt now and sat on the arm of the loveseat, waiting for Birgitte to pick something out of the sizeable walk in closet. "Don't take too long." She called out, her voice threaded with singsong tones she couldn't seem to not make. "This seat needs some extra cushions of the variety that hold me back when I snuggle them." She said with a giggle, planning to spend a good chunk of the rest of movie day curled up on Birgitte's lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Tour   The Grand Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Tour
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2