(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Have Your Laughs [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:15 am

"Prides, yes. It could have been much worse, I am glad it was only one of those... When hollows get in it is not pretty...Oh! How could I forget, you do normally, yes." Lakshmi had been thinking about that young Captain and was startled out of it by the realization that yes he did not normally wear pants. Still that was rather like him, helping someone else.

"How long was it since you had last seen it? There is especially a lot of change in the last century or so, so its hard to really pinpoint how much it changed. Did you ever get to see the old steam trains?" She was curious what he had talked about with an arrancar, but kept that curiosity to herself. It was rude to ask about other conversations! So she just kept quiet on that subject for now.

"It is good to hear you enjoyed it so much! There are so many places you can go now with your garganta device, I hope you make good use of it. If you want to come here, feel free to whenever you desire. I can find you guide books as well so you can see other interesting places, Kai. "
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:22 am

"I mostly remember the days where samurai were common, and travel was done by foot, horse, or boat...ahah...so it's been a long time." Kaimu chuckled, "So I guess it goes without saying I was really surprised by how much had changed."

He gave a nod when Lakshimi brought up the garganta device, "Mhmm! I haven't really used it much though, but I know if I ever needed it it'd be really helpful."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:28 am

"Oh. That would be a huge shock yes. There is none of that really... Even the boats are way more advanced. At least a few centuries... And you have never even seen any of the other cultures? A pity." Lakshmi laughed, ruffling her hair and drinking more. What a surprise... It sounded like it might have been amusing to see him react to it though.

Her laughter died off as she looked away. "How did you get it, Kaimu?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:40 am

"It was, my reaction was probably amusing." He replied, though he looked nervous again when Lakshimi asked about the garganta device. "Aha...that one's not so...excusable. Not an arrancar..."

He gave a breath, keeping his eyes on the cooking.

"I encountered a bount. At the time, I didn't know that they were one, but...they were injured. I helped them, patched their injury, healed it up with kido."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:54 am

Lakshmi was planning on teasing him about his reactions, but Kaimu's nervous look made her worried. What had he...done exactly? Not an arrancar, obviously...

Kaimu wouldn't even look down at her, his focus on the cooking so as she heard what he had done she gasped slightly. Taking a drink, a large one of her alcoholic beverage, she sighed as her voice came out soft. "I guess that can not be helped can it? So, they what, gave you this for their life? What about the phone?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:59 am

"Mhmm, I got the phone from them as well for helping them." Kaimu replied, "It seems they had means of getting all sorts of things, just by going by what I'd been given."

He'd helped them, and had been rewarded with the phone and the garganta device. He was...happy to have these things, as illegal as it was for him to have them, but having them just made things so much easier for him and the people he was close to. Mia, Lakshimi, Norma...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:05 am

"I would assume so. Bounts are killed on sight... They would have to be connected to survive. How did one even get INTO the Soul Society otherwise?" This was a headache, those vampires were rare and to have Kaimu have met one? It was worrisome. Lakshmi let out a hard laugh, her hand going to her face. "And you healed it. You just...help everyone out don't you Kai?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:14 am

Kaimu gave a chuckle, "Well, they were injured...I couldn't just leave them there to die when I saw them."

He hadn't known she was a bount at first, then again...if he had, how would he of acted then? Even he didn't know then...Would he have done the same? Would he have acted differently?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:18 am

"Of course not!" Lakshmi smiled, laughing lightly along with Kaimu. She still felt uneasy, but maybe that was due to her never having really broken any of the Seireitei's laws before this man.

Teasing, she took a drink to try and relax a bit more. "Before you came along I was almost a model Shinigami. Now I am stuck being your accessory to all these crimes, in addition to not capturing you and taking you in."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:28 am

Kaimu gave a laugh, though it had a hint of sheepishness within it at Lakshimi's words. "I hope you can forgive me for pulling you into a life of crime; thank you, for not taking me in, and letting me trust you with these things though."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:33 am

Lakshmi just shook her head, her smile soft. "I can forgive you for that easy. Welcome... I suppose? It is nothing to thank me for, I am being selfish."

Finishing her glass, she moved to head back inside, a frown creasing her forehead. "Is...there anything else I should know? I would rather know now than get a surprise later."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:45 am

"..." Was there anything else she needed to know? Well, yes...a lot really. "Ah, I've...I did mention I'd tell you some things, back in the districts. There have been some...not so proud moments of mine, some I regret, others I wish I could regret...

The reason...It looked like I had a reputation in that district. I sort of do, one they...look up to for some reason, and one I hate, and wished they didn't. It was soon after I ran, so I wasn't really in my right mind. I was upset, angry, I couldn't think straight. That district was one of the first notable places I'd finally stopped running, I took shelter in one of the alleyways and, well, people found me.

I said I wanted to be left alone, but they didn't listen, kept asking questions, some even taking note I was a shinigami and wanted a challenge, as stupid as that sounds...citizens of a black market district, huh? Anyway, with all of that prodding, I...made them leave me alone. I used Kuroshi on them and sent them away by controlling them...but to control them I needed to injure them...

I ran again after that, and that's one moment I really regret doing. I wasn't thinking."

Kaimu shook his head, muttering an apology after having explained that particular moment.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:04 am

Lakshmi listened silently, her hands moving to play with her hair and twirl it as she took it in. Kaimu had a reputation for that power? She could understand his pain... Losing the thing that mattered most to him and then being bothered while grieving and angry? No wonder he lashed out. It did not make what he did right, but he knew that best. The pain in his voice was obvious as was his constant reassurance he felt awful for it. "So one of Kuroshi's powers is that? How awful..."

"I see." Moving from his side to behind him, Lakshmi wrapped her arms around Kaimu and held him gently, laying her head against his back before speaking. "You did look rather upset back then... Those stupid people... It's okay. Its...all right Kai. You were hurting, it wasn't right but...it happened. That reputation isn't a good one but... it has seemed to help you as well. Would they ever give you up even knowing what you are now?"

Her voice was soft and a bit rushed, her usual lack of contractions disappearing as her accent showed through. She was upset, both for him and a bit at him for lashing out. He did have a temper, it was hard to see but obviously there and...he had hurt those people. But she really could understand and see why.

Sighing softly, she kissed his back once before speaking again. "In a bit I have a favor to ask of you... But you said there are things you wish you could regret as well? Am I...prying too much?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:15 am

"Mhmm, Kuroshi has a few nasty powers...or well...all of them are pretty nasty." Kaimu replied. "I don't know how it'd be if I didn't have that reputation, but I wished I didn't...can't be helped though. Too late for that."

He remained as he was as Lakshimi moved to hug him, keeping his focus on the cooking so nothing burned. Everything would be done soon. H

When she mentioned a favor, he rose a brow, but nodded anyway. He'd learn about it later, he supposed.

"Ah...that one. It wasn't...that long ago; maybe in the future I'll feel bad about it, but as of now..." Kaimu let out a breath, "During my traveling, there's a district that was often bothered by a...small group of sorts. They harass shopkeepers, children, anyone really...They were a nuisance to the district, putting fear into everyone there.

I was there not long ago, and found some kids they'd nearly killed. They didn't die, they survived but they'd been hurt pretty badly...after that...not even an hour...I found and helped heal that bount.

When they woke up, I was the first target for a meal, but they were unable to...and...after a bit of thought, I set their sights on that small group. There were three of them, I believe. I...My thoughts were, the district would be much better off without them there, they'd be happier....it wasn't right, but...

I helped that bount make a meal out of them...The district is better off, I went back after a few days...but still, I know it wasn't right, but I have yet to feel regret for it. Again, sorry, Lakshimi..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:28 am

"He does sound like his are all wrapped around causing as much pain to others as possible..." Megami's words sounded in her head, but she pushed them away.

Instead she listened quietly to his story, wondering why it was something he didn't feel regret for. Did he kill those men? If so he was probably saving someone else the hassle. Her arms tightened on him momentarily, a bit upset at the mention of children hurt by such savages.

"...You fed the bount too?! You would have been better off just slaughtering the men yourself! Oh no, do not tell anyone ever. I know it is... Do not tell Mia. This is worse than the garganta device... The only way it could be worse was if it was a female and you slept with her. I mean, the females are only fertile with other races! Its a major crime, a huge crime to save a bount and then feed it..." Lakshmi's voice rose in surprise as she let go of Kaimu, moving to pace as she held her head. He could... if anyone found out, never be pardoned. These were treason. Pure treason. Ruffling her hair with a small frustrated sound, she wasn't upset at the man, just utterly worried if news of that spread. It wasn't likely, but it was possible..

"S-Stop saying sorry, Kai. It is...it is okay." She gave a large sigh and tried to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:35 am

"E-Eh...Mm, no telling anyone." Kaimu gave a nod. Though...aha...he had kind of....done that thing she said was really bad. "No one has to know, I know it was bad...I...That's why I told you I obtained these items on the black market...I'm sure they have some, just for high prices.

I get rewarded with things, or I pay off things, like my gigai, by doing delivery jobs for them. Delivery goods, or money. So it's not out of the question that I obtained them there."

"S-Right...I'll...stop apologizing." He nodded, glancing over to Lakshimi as she paced and attempted to calm herself. "The fish should be done now, Lak-tan."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:45 am

"Good... Thats good. It is a solid cover, much better than saying what really happened." Lakshmi was so worried her accent was slipping in again, a slight slurring of certain letters. Her pacing was picking up as she worried herself into a bit of a frenzy, wondering what in the world she could do now? "It is silly when black markets are the less evil option. Evil? No, I suppose less dark is a better term. Less trouble making..."

"I should care shouldn't I? I should be more...upset with him shouldn't I? I am a shinigami, I've been one most of my life... and I do not seem to care that he is a rogue at all. That he has done things like this, th-that are utter treason. It is bad... Is it bad?" Lakshmi muttered to herself, not hearing Kaimu for a moment until his words sunk in. Looking up, she was flushed and icy blue eyes wide. "Oh! Oh! Food. W-We can eat then. I am sorry Kai."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Kaimu kept a small smile on his face, though it was obviously he was forcing it to stay, attempting to remain somewhat light about this as Lakshimi paced. He could tell how worried Lakshimi was, and he felt bad that his actions were what was causing it...

When she noticed the fish, he gave a nod, moving to place the fish he'd cooked along with the rest of the meal with vegetables and such on a plate, handing Lakshimi her's as she flushed and apologized.

He shook his head, "It's alright."

He felt like he should be the one apologizing again, but, he'd already done so, and she didn't want him apologizing for it anymore, so really, there was no point in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:09 am

Lakshmi glanced at Kaimu and gave a soft sigh, her head shaking softly. "You do not have to always keep smiling. You can look unhappy or frown or speak your mind."

Accepting the plate, the shinigami just shot Kaimu a smal smile and nodded. "Thank you."

She was thanking him for more than dinner and her smile was true even if it was a bit hard to give him one. She had upset the happy man and that made her feel a bit awful inside. Instead, focusing on the fish, she took a small bite. Her eyes opened and she let out a pleased sound, her smile growing much brighter. "Ah! Kai, this is really good. How do you do it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:18 am

"I suppose." He had forced a smile, sometimes he hardly even noticed when he did that, but...

Kaimu gave a small laugh, his finger going up to scratch the side of his mouth at the compliment towards the food. "I just...aha, I just cook it, ah..."

How could he describe it in...well, a way that made sense? He gave a bright smile though, happy that she really liked it.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:10 am

Lakshmi beamed at Kaimu, pushing aside all those other things for now. His cooking of the fish was delicious, she liked this quite a bit and couldn't help but show him as she ate. "Kai's magic cooking then."

Teasing lightly was her specialty and he seemed happy and a bit embarrassed, so she couldn't help but mirror his mood in that she was happy once again. She smiled softly to herself as she ate, pleased and happy to fill her stomach. Those spicy buns had been much earlier, it was a surprise to her she hadn't gotten hungry before this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:14 am

Having pushed their serious discussion from a few moments ago to the back of his mind for now, Kaimu began eating, happy that the fish turned out good. It was good to eat again as well, he had only had those buns earlier today and the fish he'd practiced cooking and that was a decent while ago.

When Lakshimi responded to his answer to her, he gave a happy laugh. Magic cooking indeed~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:26 am

"What other talents do you have? So many secret ones, like this fish cookinh I would imagine." Lakshmi glanced over at the smiling man after he had laugh. Her eyes crinkled as she smiled more, moving from the fish to the vegetables as she ate.

"Handstands? Acrobatics? Write poetry?" Teasing slightly, she stifled a laugh. She was interested in those things to be honest. It would be nice to get to know him a bit better... "Oh! I never asked, when is your birthday? I-If you know."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:38 am

"Nothing like that, aha...though I suppose due to shinigami training I'm a bit flexible." Kaimu thought for a moment, though he'd given another laugh at her guesses. "Well, I'm good at cleaning somewhat, I had to help a lot back when I was growing up. My birthday? It's on June thirteenth."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:55 am

"Oh, that would make a lot of sense." Lakshmi was flexible from training as well, despite being more of a doctor than anything else. She practiced enough to stay fairly so at least.

"No poetry? My heart weeps. I will never get sonnets written about my lovely features... Cleaning though is interesting, your mother must have enjoyed having you to help." Okay that was a tiny bit dramatic, but Kaimu was laughing and she wanted him to more. Shooting him a small smile, she tilted her head. "That was fairly recently was it not?"

Counting on her fingers, she gave a small sheepish laugh. "It seems it was. Happy Belated Birthday Kaimu."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Laughs [nsfw]   Have Your Laughs [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have Your Laughs [nsfw]
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: