(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What's This? What's This?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

What's This? What's This?! Empty
PostSubject: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:12 pm

And this and this and this? Slightly concealed curiosity shone in her amber eyes, the hollow woman peering around in more than a bit of interest. Her cara, the fake body hollows could form, still felt odd because of the feet she could use and the whole walking bit... But she still was enjoying it.

Having portaled into the seireitei, she had been told they had an agreement... so she took that as visiting was fine. It was all so interesting and new! She wanted to learn about it too, the human world was also new and interesting and fascinating and all sorts of things. Her friends were fine in her land back home so they could stay there.

Instead the captain level hollow now stood in a section of a squad, which she didn't know, peering at the plants and flowers that grew in spots. "Whats this one? And this one's name... And whats that building called?"

Why had no shinigami shown up yet? She hadn't seen anyone since she appeared... were they scared? Maybe reassurance would be good, what was protocol in this situation? "I promise I won't bite! I am just visiting, I've never been here before."

Her voice called out before she went back to her rather fluttery examination of even the roads and paths.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:29 pm

"Hoooh? They told me a hollow came a'visiting but I wasn't expecting this!" A deep voice spoke from above. Landing a few feet away from the hollow girl, Souichiro stroked his beard as he looked her over. Well, she didn't appear dangerous, despite how strong she must be from the aura she was giving off. Well let's play this by ear.. Souichiro mentally spoke to his partner. "So! What's your name? And.. how did you get here?"

"That's a dumb question. As well as an irrelevant one."
Hayate spoke to him in an annoyed tone.

"You're gonna make her think I'm crazy.." Souichiro muttered to himself. His hands were relaxed and nowhere near his weapon, which was sheathed at his waist. "Besides, everyone has a name."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:41 pm

"Expecting what?" Yulia blinked as she heard a deep voice above her, her eyes going up in slight surprise. She had been expecting SOMEONE to come by, it was the Seireitei and all that. But what wasn't he expecting? Maybe the human body? Her eyes followed the man, the leader person of this squad, as he landed nearby. He had a foot on her in height, a muscular man who looked like he could benchpress her for lunch. And he was all scruffy. She wondered how beards felt...

"I'm Yulia and I...portaled in? I can't remember the name right now." She wasn't scared or nervous at all, apparently completely relaxed despite being in an unsecure place. Since he had asked questions...she could then. Pointing to the building, she gestured a bit as her eyes lit up. "What's that building over there? Does a beard itch? And whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:57 pm

"See? Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer." Hayate commented rather calmly.

Ignoring his partner's reply, Souichiro chuckled at Yulia's attitude. It was like a little kid's mentality, seeing everything for the first time. "That building is Squad 3's headquarters." He replies, stroking his beard absently. "And yes, beards do itch! Alot infact, but I just never get around to cutting it. And as for my name? You can call me Souichiro."

Pausing for a moment, Souichiro speaks aloud. "It's fine everyone, she's not dangerous to any of you." As he says this, Shinigami come out of everywhere, as well as regular people who were visiting the hq. "So! What brings you here, Yulia?" Souichiro asks as he makes sure no one is lollygagging. "Sightseeing?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:08 pm

"Ah, Squad 3. I see." Yulia was pleased with this help, she had had no idea where she had come in at and well the lack of people had been making it harder. How could she ask questions if there was no one around?

She was right! It did itch rather a lot. Making mental notes, she added this to her list of things learned. She never wanted one now, it would only slow her down and itch. Nodding with that thought, she finally learned the person's name! Souichiro. Souichiro... That was a mouthful. His words opened a tidal wave of sound though. People were coming out of everywhere, and she gave them all happy grins and waves. She really wasn't dangerous to them, not at all! Like the man had divined and assumed.

"Can I just call you Sou or Chiro or something? That's a long name to remember." Blinking up at him, she cocked her head and put her hands on her hips. "Yep! I need to learn about all the neighbors and I came to see. But there's just...so much different, its overwhelming. Like feet, feet are confusing."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:34 am

"Hmmm, Sou is fine I suppose!" Souichiro spoke with a grin, still absently stroking his beard as he stared at her appraisingly. He was thinking of something and Hayate wasn't sure what due to him masking it behind other thoughts. His eyebrows raised as he heard her last comment, making him blink. "Feet? But you have two perfectly good feet right under you. Unless.. does your hollow form have no feet?"

"Why exactly are you being so nice to this hollow, Soichiro?" Hayate asked curiously. "It's very unlike you to really give them this much of your time."

He didn't answer, but various thoughts crept through the mental noise he was putting out. Cute.. very cute.. I wonder if she can..? This caused Hayate to yell out, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?!" Causing Souichiro to flinch from the yell. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!"

What?! What did I do?! Souichiro thought to himself while trying to keep a straight face. So I like cute things, so sue me!

"Liar! You're trying to cop a feel on her! I saw those thoughts!" Hayate accused him of thinking naughty thoughts about a hollow, pointing out exactly what he thought. "And need I remind you of your motto?! 'If it's cute, fuck it. There is no gay.'"

....I'm not apologizing. Souichiro thought as he smirked. Sure, she caught him red-handed, but there's nothing she could do about it either.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 4:49 pm

"You are Sou then." Yulia nodded, pleased with his acceptance. Such a name was way too long to remember and all those syllables. Yeesh. Sou was nicer. There's too much for her to remember right now.

A slightly grumpy look passed her features, her eyes clouding and her mouth pursing just slightly as she gave another small nod. Arms moved from her hips, one hand holding her head as she tilted it slightly thoughtfully. "I thought it'd be more fun to be able to walk. I keep tripping over them though, its a lot different from floating and flying."

Unaware of the thoughts passing the man's head, Yulia was already just pleased to have found such a friendly person and a smile returned to her face. "I can show you Sou! Promise not to freak out though? And don't stare..."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:23 pm

"Ahh I see, I see.." Souichiro spoke with a smile. He could still hear Hayate berating him in the back of his mind, but decided to ignore that for now. She's gonna give him an ear full later as is regardless of if he carries out his nefarious plan or not. Though now that she was gonna show off her hollow form, Hayate hoped it was horrific enough to keep him from trying his plan.

"Oh do show me, I'm quite interested!" Souichiro says with a light chuckle. He knew what Hayate was thinking and hoped to show her that it still wouldn't deter him in the slightest.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Sou was so nice! When she had told her friends back in her Zone about the whole plan to visit the seireitei, she had been hounded with freaking and crying as well as Shinigami horror stories. But Yulia was the boss and they all had sulked off after she yelled at them all, Testament wouldn't keep the peace with them if they were as evil as said. Now she would just tell them this story and change their minds!

At the man's somewhat excited response, definitely happy, Yulia smiled shyly and turned a bit red. She nodded though and took a deep breath, letting the cara fall off of her. The light shifted around her until in its place floated a rather odd looking hollow. Large light wings floated behind her, her body having been altered a bit itself but keeping its height and size. The wings flapped slowly in the air and glowed a blue-violet at the moment. Her mask covered up her neck and added ears to her, sharp teeth showed when she smiled... Glowing blue-violet claws covered her hand briefly before they disappeared, though lines of light stayed along her arms and up to her wings.

Looking down with a frown, she realized...she had to show him the legs if only because she had given him half the information already and it would be rude to not... Sighing loudly, she lifted the dress up a bit to reveal legs that ended a bit past her knees in a powdery rainbow light that fell eternally but never hit anything. "See, Sou? I...just don't have feet, I guess since I just float or fly it doesn't matter anyways. You promised not to freak, remember?"

She looked up at her new friend, cheeks red before she glanced away. He was nice, he wouldn't laugh or freak out... Would he?
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:53 pm

"Hmmm.. hmmmm.." Souichiro murmured, taking a close look at Yulia's hollow form. After a few moments of looking her over, he stands up straight and gives a thumb's up. "I approve!" He says, with a wide smile.

"Yeah I bet you would.."
Muttered Hayate, who was thoroughly appalled at her partner's actions. While she did take a look at the hollow as well, she didn't think much of her aside from the fact that she's a hollow.

"Though, I do suggest turning back to your other form as most regular people are still fearful of hollows." Souichiro suggests. Mostly because this would allow him a better chance at groping her, though he'd do it in hollow form if it was necessary. "Afterwards, let's take a walk through rukongai! I'll show you all the sights!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:13 pm

"A-Approve?!" Yulia was utterly shocked. What? Whaaaat?! Not only did he not freak out, but Sou seemed pleased! She grinned widely and nodded, pleased and happy as her Cara reappeared, though her wings did a happy flutter at such words. A shinigami hadn't freaked out and approved... How really odd. She wondered what Testament would think, hoping he would be proud of her quick friend making and adaptation to this.

A walk sounded good and she spun in a brief circle, sighing happily. Not only did she get to learn about the seireitei, she also got a Rukon tour! Yes, their Demiurge would be so pleased! Hands clasped in front of her, she looked up with happy eyes and a sweet smile at the shinigami. "Yes thank you Sou. Please go a bit slow though, I still trip a lot. I wonder if any of the others have been there? If not I should try to remember everything for them."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:40 pm

"Here, I'll hold onto you so you won't fall down." Offered Souichiro as he slipped his arm around Yulia's waist. "Shall we go?"

Leaving little room for protests, Souichiro began walking with her, ushering her along with a little gentle leading on his part. Now, being a hollow, she had to have some sort of previous life and may have had some dealings with men, so Souichiro had to be cautious on how he went about his nefarious task. After all, he's seen her real form and that meant that he also caught sight of those claws.

Claws can be bad for wandering hands.

So as a test, Souichiro let his hand drop casually behind her and left it there for now. As the two of them wandered around Rukongai, Souichiro would point out various sights and places of interest, all the while plotting. Plotting on that booty.

"You're gonna lose a hand." Hayate pointed out, though she doubted he was listening. He never listens when its important! She wanted to get across that he's playing with fire due to the fact that this hollow is on his strength level and if she attacks because he felt her up, he's not gonna get away with just a few scrapes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:00 pm

"Thank you!" Yulia grinned with the action, pleased Sou was helping her out. He was being so kind and nice! Maybe Shinigami weren't all bad or anything? Following him, or well being led by him with his hand around her waist.

He was pointing out so many things, her eyes taking in all the sights with pleased and happy sounds and exclamations, that it took her a little bit to notice his hand had fallen from her waist. Maybe he hadn't noticed in all the happy excitement? Reaching behind her, she moved the hand back up to her waist with a small laugh.

"Sou, your hand fell! You gotta be careful, you'll touch my butt if you let it fall again." This kind shinigami wasn't going to try and cop a feel, and Yulia brushed her hair over her shoulder at that mean thought. She was also focusing on her walking, slowly getting used to moving her legs like this. Luckily her body was small, it made it so much easier to move around. "So THIS is the rukon? Maybe I should get more buildings like this on the lands I have. This style is nice! Oh whats that flower?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Souichiro chuckled quietly as Yulia commented that he almost touched her butt. Almost, huh? We'll fix that soon enough! He thought to himself (and Hayate by proxy). Gonna have to come up with a plan for this, she's rather perceptive! "Oh that flower? That's.." He began, telling her the name of it and what second hand knowledge he knew about it.

"Boy, you're really flirting with death, aren't you?" Hayate commented, crossing her arms as the two continued on. "You might as well bed her at this rate!"

All in due time, all in due time. Souichiro mentally answered, getting a grossed out scream from Hayate in response. He chuckled inwardly and continued on his way with Yulia. Whether he was kidding or not was up for debate. "And this spot is a famous spot for romantics." Souichiro spoke as they happened upon a bridge overlooking a lake. Blossoms from trees fell into the water, giving it a serene appearance. "I personally like to bring lovely ladies here myself!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:53 pm

Listening intently to the description of the flower, storing that information away. She was really happy to learn all this, maybe she should add gardens to her land... So many ideas swirled through Yulia's head as they walked. When she had made her lands she hadn't experienced any of this... She wondered if it was possible to add small things here and there with her powers? She'd have to ask Testament when she went back.

Seeing the lake, Yulia almost rushed forward but remembered feet and not floating in time to not end up falling flat on her face. The blossoms and the water made it lovely and she oohed softly for a moment as she took it all in. Looking at Sou, the comment wasn't an obvious one so it flew over her head. She crossed her arms and nodded, thinking it was a good reason as any. "I see, so this is where you and your lovers go. It would make sense, the beauty would be a good date location."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:29 pm

"Hahaha! I mean ALL lovely ladies. Including.. you!" Souichiro spoke, booping Yulia lightly on the nose with his finger. "After all, I'm sure you have lots of men after you, right?"

"Ugh, spare me your flirting PLEASE!" Hayate grumbled, rolling her eyes. To Souichiro, this was all according to plan as getting her feathers rustled was part of the plan. Souichiro wondered just how far he was willing to take this, but then mentally shrugged. It was all in good fun, after all. It's not like he'd accidentally a relationship with a hollow, right? ...right?

"To me, beauty is something that goes beyond just the skin. It goes deep, into the inner person." Souichiro explained with a smile, leaning in close to her face while tilting her chin up with his free hand. "And that's what I love about ones such as yourself. You have outward and inner beauty.." He says before lightly stealing a kiss off Yulia's lips. "..Excuse me.. I couldn't help myself any longer."

"Yeah right, more like you planned that to the T!" Retorted Hayate. She didn't know why she was letting Souichiro get under her skin like this, other than the fact that he's just infuriating at times.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:44 am

Yulia blinked slowly and looked up at Sou, almost in disbelief. She blinked more when he booped her nose with his finger, her hand going up and touching it as her mouth opened just slightly.

To say she was unprepared for his next words or the kiss... was a major understatement. She had had a few kisses in her life, from other hollows and an arrancar or two. They were cute or sweet but she never really spent much time bothering with that stuff.

B-Beauty...inner person...outward...inner beauty too... He couldn't...help it... Her mind broke briefly as Sou pulled back from the soft kiss, her eyes staring up at him shocked before she let out a small strangled sound. Hopping back a few feet, she waved her arms in front of her while beat red. "Nonononono! No! No! WHY!? Wait no do NOT answer that! No! Thats not true at all and no!"

If she had her wings and was floating, she would be hovering sporadically and flying around... As it was she was in cara and was now floating a few feet off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:09 am

Oho~ An opening..! Souichiro thought to himself as he watched Yulia's reaction to his kiss. He inwardly chuckled at how she was floating without noticing it. Or maybe she did notice, he couldn't really tell from here. "What's the problem? Never considered yourself beautiful before?" Souichiro asked, advancing a step towards her. "You're cute when you blush too!"

"Oh.. my.. god.. NOT THE REACTION I WAS EXPECTING." Commented Hayate as she watched, dumbfounded. Was this hollow really acting like a schoolgirl experiencing her first kiss? At least that's how she read it anyway. She really needed this to stop, but there was nothing she could do in this form and Souichiro has gone into full on beauty mode.

"So tell me, what's wrong? Do you have another male.. or female in mind that you like?" Souichiro asked, holding out his arms as to invite her to hug him as he advanced another step. "If so, I'll back off.. I don't like intruding on another person's love."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:38 pm

"I-I guess not? I mean I am odd looking for a HOLLOW AND NO STOP!" Yulia was perplexed at the question, actually answering it because she was just startled...before descending back into her flustered freaking. She was now floating how she did normally, her body leaning forward as her arms and legs kicked and waved in the air. She was not cute! She was not blushing!

Was she blushing? Reaching her hands up to her face, she let out another sound at the heat there. NO! No no no! He was worse than Testament, at least Testament had no idea what he was DOING!

Flushing more at the other questions, she kept floating and didn't even notice Souichiro's approach as her response grew louder. She grumbled and shook her head, her arms moving to hold herself. "NO! I have no one! Not one! I don't need it! I don't have or need or want love with anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:18 am

Souichiro smiled as he continued his approach, speaking tenderly to the hollow. "How do you know you don't need something if you don't try it out first?" He asked as he came within the perfect distance of Yulia, wrapping his arms around her firmly and hugging her close to him. "There, there, you can cry out your pain on me.. it's hard being alone isn't it?"

Either Souichiro has lost his mind, or he was really wrapped up in the beauty of this hollow. Hayate thought to herself absently as she watched the man work. While she wouldn't exactly call it an admirable trait, his ability to see beauty in most things was interesting to say the least. Especially since she's known him long enough to know how it always ends. Though, this time he might end up getting the wrong end of the stick, so to speak, as the hollow girl was freaking out and he wasn't noticing it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:05 pm

"Like I know I don't need to walk! Its just instinct!" Yulia's startled tirade would have continued more but she froze as she felt the shinigami's arms wrap around her. No no no no! She was about to pull away but his next words were even worse.

"I have friends! Lots and I have Testament and Emile and Kanu and Temperance! I'm never alooone! You are confusing and odd Sou..." Yulia slipped out under his arms, ducking herself out and flying backwards. It seemed that Cara's wouldn't restrict or hold back any of her powers. Floating above his head and out of reach... she was beat red and pointing. "You are ridiculous and evil and mean Sou. I don't need to cry at all except from your words!"

Turning her head, she crossed her arms, HMPHed loudly and then... her form shifted as she teleported home.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:34 pm

"Huh. Was it something I said?" Souichiro spoke aloud to no one, scratching his beard absently in thought. "Maybe it was something I ate..?"

"YOU IDIOT! She's weirded out because of how you came onto her! Any girl would be frightened if you acted like that suddenly!" Hayate crossly scolded the older Shinigami. "Honestly, you need to learn some self-restraint."

"Aww.. and I didn't get to grope her either.. what a bust.." Souichiro groaned, slapping his forehead.

"...You're not even listening to me.." Hayate facepalmed as she murmured.

"Ah well, she'll be back! Then I'll show her my manly charm!" Souichiro laughed as he walked off, intent on finding something else to do with his day now that the cute hollow has ran off to parts unknown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This?!   What's This? What's This?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's This? What's This?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Three-
Jump to: