(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zenzaki's Books and More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Zenzaki's Books and More Empty
PostSubject: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:52 pm

If you want it, he has it! From Mod souls to fully functional gigais! Ink only the spiritually aware can see, to memory erasing items for when those pesky humans see you. If you can remember it, he can get it for you even if he lacks it now! The prices are amazingly low, sometime merely your firstborn! That's a joke, by the way. What would he do with a child? Money or favors are best for this.

The front of the store is just a normal used bookstore. A bit small and dusty, filled with older books and a few new ones in stock. If they happen to only be ones the owner of the place reads? Well that's just ridiculous. He just stocks quality.

However those with spiritual energy notice will be able to see signs on the front window. Written in some sort of paint that glows, it tells you to head in back for the real shop. At the end of the store lays a door that glows with that same paint. It says Employees only, though those who can see such things will be able to read "Spiritual Affiliates Inquire Within."

Past that door lies a large room with a counter and register, many rare artifacts in glass cases. Gigai,mod soul candy, regular soul candy, special papers he developed to send secret messages those without energy can't see as well as ink and paint that can do the same. Black market contraband items like artificial portals... So many other things are there, and if it isn't on display the handsome Shop Owner would be more than happy to get it for you~

A sign hangs in the window for the moment.

NOW HIRING, INQUIRE WITHIN~

Its written in that odd ink that only people with enough spiritual pressure can read.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:42 am

"This is..." Holding a paper, Muika glanced over at the store...there were signs all over the entrance telling one to head to the back entrance which was...rather shady.

Earlier that day, she'd come to the city today mainly to pick up a few groceries when she'd found a few papers scattered about informing her of this place. This wasn't a place in the city she'd really ventured in before, so it wasn't exactly familiar territory.

It was a bookstore though, or so she thought it was...and she'd been needing a job and figured they'd might be offering. She wasn't exactly dressed for an interview though, wearing her usual hoodie, skirt and leggings rather than some of the clothes Iyuki had gotten her. In her defense she hadn't expected to be job hunting today, so hadn't exactly dressed for the occasion...even if most of the clothes could be worn outside of just job hunting.

She'd noticed the place though...and had figured 'Why not?' She needed a job. She didn't want to just sit around and not earn money while Iyuki worked hard at both his job and with the housework at home. It wasn't fair to him even if he was dedicated to that whole butler role of his.

Muika stood by, watching the place for a while trying to figure out what exactly this place really was...No one that stopped by even went to the back like the signs said, hell, it looked like people didn't even notice the signs...

After awhile she let out a breath, her hands moving to her pockets as she decided to just check it out herself.

Around back there was more paint, but what it said caught her interest.

"Spiritual Affiliates Inquire Within"

Spiritual...

She stood there for a moment, debating whether or not to chance going inside. What if it was a trap? She was an experienced fighter...and she was fast, so she might have a chance of getting away if it really was a trap...

If she got hurt though Iyuki was bound to freak out and she'd never hear the end of it...that and she didn't want to worry him...normally she just hid her scratches or minor cuts she got and bandaged them herself but if she ended up getting noticeably injured...

Almost every part of her was screaming at her to just leave, that she shouldn't chance it, that she could just find a job at a normal place somewhere else, and that she needed to keep her goals in mind; ones from before Iyuki even came along...even if she was beginning to doubt them.

The parts that weren't screaming though, encouraged her to check it out. What if she could benefit from going inside? Whatever this place truly was...If it involved the spiritually aware she may be able to learn some things...there was plenty she didn't know such as what she was, what those things that kept attacking her were, why these powers existed in the first place and where they came from...

It was probably a stupid idea, but she decided to go in, opening the door a bit first before stepping inside. Her guard was up, keeping her on edge and on the lookout for anything that might try to attack. There were...and odd assortment of things inside, nothing a bookstore would have but she'd already figured out that the bookstore was just a front.

She didn't know for sure what any of this stuff really was...It certainly wasn't things she'd ever seen in any other store before.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:26 pm

There was a man inside, leaning against the counter and flipping through a book sitting there. Long blue hair fell over his shoulders as he held up his head on his hand, his elbow on the counter as well. As the door opened he glanced up, soft green eyes taking in Muika's outfit and looks in an instant.

Slowly the corner of his mouth rose in a smile as he straightened. The book snapped shut and he moved from behind the counter. He was tall and somewhat slender. Not very thin or lanky, his body filled out nicely but still not anything remotely large. His clothes were odd and he walked with a no hesitation. He moved towards Muika, stopping a few feet in front of her and gave a flourishing bow. "Oh, I see my ad was found. I am Zenzaki, proprietor of this place. Are you inquiring about the position? I can hold an interview right now if that is the case."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:42 pm

At the man's approach, she did tense a bit due to uncertainty; still, she gave the appropriate, polite bow back.

Zenzaki? It wasn't exactly a name she'd ever heard before, probably not that common but that was besides the point.

"I would like to know what this place is first, if it's not too much to ask?" She replied, "my name is Muika. Muika Okura."

So there was a job...but what exactly was it? If this really was a place for the spiritually aware then she supposed just by coming in she'd made it obvious of being exactly that, though, couldn't anyone just walk in here? Notice the signs?

Thinking back, no one that walked by even seemed to notice...Could they not see them? Was that the trick to it? Only ones with the senses to do so could see those messages saying to check out the back?

"Those signs outside...only certain people can see them, can't they?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:57 pm

"Since you entered, I suppose I can tell you. More customers are always welcome." Zenzaki smiled and flicked back over his shoulder a few strands of hair that had fallen when he bowed. The girl seemed ill at ease, but he wasn't going to hurt her. She was a bit desperate to judge by her deplorable clothes and picking up a random flyer. It wasn't exactly the most official looking...

And she had passed the first test by being able to see the paper in the first place.

He was intrigued, there must be more spiritually aware children running around in the streets than he thought. It would be good to find them and polish them up for his use.

Before he could start his explanation, she asked a rather intelligent question. Well intelligent in that it took a bit of paying attention to figure out. In other places, years ago, he'd had such bad luck with even decently brained help. His smile was soft as he brought a finger to his lips, tilting his head a bit playfully. "So many questions~ You are a curious little one Muika Okura. This is a shop where the Living World beings can access items from the other races. Contraband items from the Espada, the Shinigami and even ones in this land like the Quincies. I won't tell how I get things, though some are my own creations, so please don't try."

"As for that, its specially developed ink. Those humans are getting trickier by the day, so years ago I invented this so those who aren't as blessed can't see. Witch hunts and stake burnings get tiring after a while." Zenzaki waved away such trivial things with a long fingered hand. "Now, information is time and money. Do you have any questions about the job? I simply need someone to man the store in front and also help out back here from time to time. A fullbringer like yourself, with your power level, should be able to fend off the hollows if any are nearby, which would improve your pay as well."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Espada. Shinigami. Quincy...

She only knew of folklore on shinigami...God's of death that passed on souls to the afterlife. Those were...real? She supposed if whatever she was was real and those monsters that attacked were real then anything was possible...though it was a bit intimidating to think about; despite that though, she kept on her usual calm, nearly stoic, expression.

This shop dealt with items from all sorts of spiritual races then...

She thought over his words about the job. Taking care of what came off as a bookstore while sometimes dealing with stuff back here and defeating...what? Hollows? He'd also mentioned another term...Fullbringer. What she was had a name?

"If it's something like that, I wouldn't find it especially difficult. It's certainly within my capabilities...but, hollows...those are those monster's that attack right? The one's with the white faces? And a fullbringer is what I am?"

She was quiet for a moment before giving a breath, forcing herself to toss her pride for a moment.

"I'm sorry, I do...have abilities I just wasn't aware there was a name." She usually wasn't one for apologizing, well, to people she hardly knew anyway but considering all the questions she'd felt the need. "I have fighting experience, definitely enough to deal with those monsters I mean, hollows."

The terms would be something to get used to, having just learned them...but, if that's what they were it beat just saying monsters.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:29 pm

"How sad, you must be so alone then. Its common, but I had hoped I wouldn't have to explain things to you. I suppose I can give you a pamphlet, it would save me time and effort explaining EVERYTHING." Zenzaki gave a dramatic sigh, pushing back his bangs in a flippant movement before he moved to the counter and bent over it. Rifling through the stacks on the other side, he pulled out a thick pamphlet that said Living World Hazards! How to not die and what to look out for. Abridged edition 50345.

In smaller print lower down it could be read Adapted from Division Six's Pamphlet skewed towards Humans ~ Zenzaki Edition 3

There was a chibi hollow on the cover eating alive a human, while a chibi Zenzaki winked with a star coming from his eyes. Inside were detailed profiles of each of the races, with pictures of a few known members and drawings. It was rather snarky, courtesy of Zenzaki's additions.

"Fullbringers are the human babies of the masked monsters if you must know. Your momma was pregnant or attacked by them and it corrupted you inside her womb. Your powers are a lot like hollows~ Since that's where they come from. I am a shinigami, I pass on dead people and healed the souls of the hollows." He kept a smile on as he watched, giving her a rather short and quick (and mean) explanation. "So, would you like the job? I need a worker who won't ask odd questions about this. I'd prefer a paid trial, if you wouldn't mind. Cash only for pay, and you can write down a schedule. I generally work around whatever I need, unless I have a quick job that need to get done. Then I might ask you to come in and mind this part of the store."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:57 pm

She'd almost wanted to say in her defense that she wasn't alone, but that wouldn't have been very helpful...probably not the wisest remark to make either considering she'd just met this man.

Corrupted within the womb? That's how they got these powers? She could...hardly remember anything about her mother. Her father hadn't been much help in that area due to his depression; all she knew is that she'd died during delivery.

So before...she'd been attacked at some point?

He was claiming to be a shinigami...she had no reason to not believe him, and considering the shop and the inventory...it was likely he was telling the truth.

She thought about the job offer. Normally, she didn't care about hollows, turned a blind eye to them, pardon the expression, whenever they tried to attack her before she ultimately took them out. If she were paid to do that though, along with help mind the stores...it would be more than she'd make at any normal bookstore...and money was a thing she was in desperate need of.

"I can do it." She replied, giving a nod.

Her schedule was...well for the most part free but...how was she going to explain this to Iyuki? Just tell him she found a job but for extra pay she killed those monsters that frequently attacked them? He'd freak out for sure...Maybe she could...at least for now...match it to his work schedule? That way she could avoid an immediate explanation. She could say she found a job, just...leave out the hollow part...

Though, now that she had information about fullbringers...that was also information that was relevant to him. He'd probably wonder how she came across it, and as of now that wasn't exactly a story she could just make up.

He was wanting a paid trial too, which...she didn't mind but she didn't have much on her. She had a little over the amount she'd needed for groceries. "How much do you need for the trial? I don't have too much on me I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:30 am

"...My dear human I would be paying you." How ridiculously odd this young woman was. However that sign had been up a few weeks at this point... A trial would help scout out other, less burdensome spiritual beings if she had contact with others. But... she seemed sincere and honest. Zenzaki sighed, a long suffering one as he leaned back against the counter and crossed his arms.

This tiny little thing, he had his doubts but if he hadn't been so desperate... Reaching into his coat pocket, he dug out a card. It was filigreed and rather fancy, his name and a number on it. "Stop by tomorrow, though give me a call later tonight. About elevenish. I can tell you when I'll be in, and if you have a schedule written up I can figure out the times. Unless you want to start tomorrow as well? I really do not have anything, so orientation would be wonderful to get out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:05 am

Right...Muika mentally scolded herself. Of course he would be the one paying her...

She'd never had to deal with jobs with trials so she'd been caught in a moment of confusion. This wasn't exactly an ordinary job though so...

Listening as Zenzaki spoke, she took the card from him; looking it over it before returning her eyes to him. She'd have to step out at one point to make the call, perhaps call in the privacy of the bathhouse; as she didn't know how comfortable she'd be explaining the job to Iyuki. It wasn't like she needed permission she just...with hollows and all it made the job dangerous. She didn't want to try to explain it and try to work around the more shady details...as she started realizing she wasn't exactly the best liar around him; always fumbling with her words, glancing off to the side and avoiding eye contact, or something else. There was always some indication she was avoiding something, even if he hardly commented on it...she hated thinking she'd been caught in a lie.

Not that she liked lying, she hated it in fact...she was just...avoiding the truth for a determined amount of time...

"I can start tomorrow and I'll write up a schedule." She replied, giving a small nod.

She was still getting used to working a cell phone, but making calls was easy; it was text messaging that was her weak point. She had no doubt right now her phone was full hourly "check up" messages as Iyuki called it.

While Zenzaki had been speaking, and even before that...it wasn't on his expression so much but...going by certain movements of body language to what she could see in his eyes...there was the tiniest bit of doubt. Whether that was all he felt or if he felt more...she couldn't tell. Considering her experiences, she'd learned to read certain things off of people; always needing to read her opponents when in a fight or read the eyes of the doctors when she was worried about what they were thinking during their own testing.

She supposed with this orientation, she'd need to prove her worth.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:29 pm

"Well good..." Zenzaki trailed off. Why was she standing here still? He blinked and then realized he should probably say more. "That is all for now, if you want to leave go right ahead. Make sure to read that pamphlet."

Apparently done, he moved back behind the counter and picked his book back up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:36 pm

"Right, I'll be sure to." Muika replied, glancing down at it and the card in her hands before stepping away; giving the appropriate, but small, bow before moving to exit the shop.

Really...she'd come in here suspicious, risking possible dangers, and possibly learn some things; a possible job however, hadn't been in mind since before she'd seen the place. Still, she wasn't going complain. If it was a job, it was a job.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:41 am

"Well well well. Look what the mangy cat dragged in." Zenzaki's tone was filled with mirth and yet also condescending. How he did it was a great mystery. You would think old friends would be pleased to see one another, but Zenzaki's gaze was more than a bit cold though he was genuinely happy to see his person back in his life.

He had thought he'd lost her in the last move. He should have known oh so much better. The blue haired man tilted his head before nodding, holding out his hand filled with a large stack of bills. "You finally got it? Good. I needed it ages ago, but I know your work is good. Here's the money, go introduce yourself to the girl in the bookstore too. She's my new victim, quiet unassuming and does good work. She also knows how to keep her mouth shut."

(OOC: I hope it is okay. What we talked about seemed fitting for how this starts.)
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:53 am

"I'm not your fucking employee. I'm a paid contractor, you virgin nipple ass bender." Naki spat out the words, friendly tone as well. The two had a mutual understanding built on years of work together. They could bitch at the other all they wanted, the thing was just doing the work and moving on.

She set the bag carefully on the counter, grabbing the wad of cash and stuffing into one of her fluted sleeves. A cocky smile graced her lips as she listened to the news about the new worker though. "Eh eh, that's why there's lonely tramp wagon out there? God I thought even you had taste, she looks a little young for ya. I'll meet her in a bit, I want the lowdown on the new job. I won't fucking accept this shit without some goddamn information first."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:51 am

"Ew no. Gross, she is too... fragile for me. I prefer perfection and a bending will. She has neither." Zenzaki gave a laugh as he lifted his head back with his words, arm raised dramatically. Once the money was taken and the bag offered, his more serious demeanor changed. The bag was in his hands, opened and a pleased gasp sounded in the room.

"This will do nicely. I knew I could trust your work." He closed the bag and held it at his side, his long body leaning against the counter as he looked down at the woman more than a foot shorter. She was attractive but too coarse by more than half, his interest in her purely professional at this point. Besides she was a bount, you couldn't trust one of those to not suck your soul out or try to. On par with him in strength, he would never give her an opening. "The next big job...? Honestly I don't have the details right now. If you want a temporary agreement we can work out the details later. I'll give you... smaller ones in the mean time. Your list."

Pulling a paper from under the counter, he slid it across it for her to take.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:14 am

"Welp I guess I don't feel bad going to meet the new asshole then. My work is always fucking impeccable. I don't shit around okay?" Naki grumbled, her arms crossed as she took the list. More than a few of the big jobs Zenzaki required of her were painful and annoying. Buuut he paid out the ass for them...

If this one needed time and details... It would be huge. Hugely fun. Wicked grin in place, she grabbed the list of smaller things she could get for him in the meantime. With a small salute, Naki stepped out of the this part of the shop and into the bookstore. She stretched and called out. "Hey! Little worker. That fuckwad in back told me to meet ya. So here I am?"

She was toning it down for the little child, no need to be crass for the baby as she called out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Manning the bookstore was one of the easier jobs, for the most part she just sat behind the counter until someone came in, asked for help or wanted to buy something...So it was simple, relaxing almost in comparison to when she had to organize, move things, or kill hollows that approached.

She'd handled most of the organization that'd needed to be done when she'd come in, after dealing with a single hollow. Her attention had momentarily gone to the back door at the sounds of speaking, one voice being her boss' and another from someone she was unfamiliar with. She'd gone back to not paying it much attention though, focusing on the currently empty of customers bookstore she sat in.

Her attention was grabbed from the bookstore though as the...rather foul mouthed woman approached her. Zenzaki wanted them to meet? That probably meant this woman worked for him as well, it'd make sense. Little worker though?

Muika gave a small nod of acknowledgement, "Muika." She introduced, though under normal circumstances she wouldn't...so it was a bit strange to do so right off the bat. "He wanted us to meet?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:34 pm

It was rather silly of Naki, who was a bit shorter than Muika, to call her such but really did Naki care? Giving a rather fancy bow, she swept her arm to the side as her blond hair fell over her shoulder. Two mismatched eyes, more mismatched than Muika's which she noticed as she got closer, stared out at the girl. The woman looked young but her temper and eyes could be ageless.

"I'm Naki. Imma Bount, which means I eat souls. Hope you have no problems with it, I'm Zenzaki's go to girl for getting special things so I'll be hanging around a lot more from now on. I'll die if I don't eat souls, turning old and fading to dust. You wouldn't want that now would you?" Naki's voice sounded bored, a predone speech or something she had done a million times. Whether this girl approved or not, it didn't bother the woman. It wasn't as if the waif could take her and she adjusted her top after bowing. Damned thing was going to let her pop out one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:42 pm

A bount?

There had been brief information in some of the pamphlets Zenzaki owned that she'd looked at. This was her first time meeting on in person though, fullbringers such as herself and shinigami being the extent of those she's met other than predatory hollows looking for a meal.

"I've...never met a bount before." She stated, though it was obvious she didn't really care about the soul eating thing. Other people weren't exactly her biggest concern, she wasn't so noble as to be worried over society because of a soul eater. The extent of her heart and concern only stretching out over the very few that were close to her, as long as they remained fine she'd be fine.

"I'm a fullbringer." She added, though it was likely obvious, whether Naki was able to tell or if Zenzaki had already told her. Still, in an introduction it was common etiquette to say it yourself instead of another.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:17 am

"As far as I know, I'm the only fucker for a while. Kinda hard to group up, the other fuck butlers just... welll they'll eat out a city if allowed. Dicks." Naki yawned and scratched her head, moving over to the counter and leaning against it with her butt. Fiddling with her sleeves, she leaned and looked back at Muika.

"I can see that. Not a high spec for sure. How'd ya end up in this hellhole?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:44 am

"Money, mostly." Muika answered, "the information I'm able to learn about fullbringers wasn't bad to come by either."

Money, information...she was mostly here to earn money. This job was for the most part easy, it didn't require her to speak that much and it was something she could handle overall. The only troubling part was having to worry about hollows messing her clothes up, she'd never be able to explain that without admitting everything...which she wasn't ready to do yet...

"I can earn more money working here than at a regular job so...it's definitely helpful."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:52 am

"Hah, he knows how to pay well I'll give em that." Naki laughed a bit derisively, looking at the door before turning back to Muika. Yeah, he would pay and give that sort of information out... the girl seemed quiet so she was sure she got more than usual too. Someone who could keep their mouth shut was valuable as all hell, he wouldn't want her leaving... As long as he was living here. Probably for the majority of this one's lifetime to be fair though.

Pulling out some thin wire, she twirled it between her fingers playfully. "Has the perv in back bothered ya? I'll beat his fuckwit tramp wagon ass if he has. He's got some nasty taste."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:09 am

"Nothing I can't handle."

Things had been fine for the most part, a few scrapes here and there from the actual work but she mostly minded her own business. Work was done and that was that, overall she didn't really know Zenzaki that well, certainly not as well as Naki seemed to and she wasn't sure if she really wanted to.

"I mostly keep to myself." She added, "do my job, talk when necessary, and then go home."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:33 pm

"Safe of ya." Naki laughed, a counterpoint to her rough words her voice was rather nice and her laughter clear even so. Reaching up her sleeve, she pulled out a card and handed it over to Muika. "I'm gonna clear off, got things to do. But here, if you need me since we are working together... My name and number."

The card was blank, a soft cream and had her name and number as advertised and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:56 pm

Accepting the card, Muika gave a small nod; if she needed the woman she would but she wasn't exactly sure whether or not that time would come. It was the polite gesture to accept regardless.

"Alright."

The card was mostly blank, aside from Naki's name and number. Simple but it said what it needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zenzaki's Books and More   Zenzaki's Books and More I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zenzaki's Books and More
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next