(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emile

Emile

A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) Empty
PostSubject: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:55 am

Maki showed up to the Ball late, wearing a deep purple blouse and a long, black frilly skirt. "There's always so much paperwork to do these days." She said to no one in particular. Setsuna seemed to be heading off with some man she didn't know of, he felt kind of like a hollow, yet somehow different. Everyone seemed to be getting along okay though, so that's great! Maki walked over to the drink table and poured herself some wine, before taking a seat at an unattended table.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:32 am

Aoi searched for a friendly face... Either the members of her new Squad were all somewhere else, or she was being ignored. She felt a bit lost and held up her yukata, a not actually very fancy article of typical japanese clothing but still her fanciest clothes... And eventually ran across some tables. There was Captain Maki! Aaah! She would know what to do.

"Captain Maki, it's Aoi Murahana... Can you...help?" The girl looked distraught, the bottom parts of her yukata and tabi socks ruined several different colored drinks. She held them up and seemed utterly dismayed. She was.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:14 am

"Aoi sweetheart, what happened?" She said, standing up and bringing young woman in he arms. She patted her head, "Its alright, hun."She held her for a couple minutes trying to calm her down. "Let me have a look, okay?"

Leaning down she took the fabric in to her hands. Sighing, she looked up, "I have an Idea, but you're gonna have to not get upset, and I promise I will take you shopping after the ball. Do you trust me, Aoi?" Maki looked directly into her eyes for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:47 am

That familiar hug. Aoi had almost missed it. She wrapped her arms around her former Captain and spoke with a bit of a waver. "Someone spilled their tray of drinks in front of and on me."

Pats were nice and she stood still as Maki held up the part of the outfit that was stained. It looked like it was ruined beyond repair... She gave a quick nod in acceptance but still asked a few questions. "I...promise not to get upset, Captain. What is your idea? Why would I need to go shopping?"
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:55 am

"Well you see, I was gonna hem and adjust your yukata into nicer little dress. So, After I make this yukata less yukata-y, I figured we could go buy you some nice clothes afterwards. Spend some time together you know?" She smiled the warmest smile she could muster. "I'm afraid your socks are ruined though, love. We could try and find you some new ones, or you can go wash your feet a little bit and go no socks. Your call."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:05 am

"That... sounds nice. Thank you Captain!" Aoi's wavery voice calmed a bit and she smiled brightly once again. She waved the socks away. They didn't matter. This was a much better outcome than she had expected. "I'd love that.

"I can take off the socks and go without. Erm, should I sit or are we leaving the room?" Unsure of what to do, she looked around as if the answer was somewhere around here. Her red hair fell more and more out of her loose bun, which had been ruined by her distraught actions.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:12 am

"Hold still." She said, quietly but sternly. Lifting her hands up to the the dress, the metallic gloves shined in the light of the ballroom. One Hand immediately formed a pair of shears and she got to work. Working at the speed and preciseness of a master artisan, it was a site to behold. After getting the majority of the cutting out of the way, the shears disappeared, replace by a needle and a spool of metallic thread. Sewing up the seams she embellished a few small designs and finished with a flourish.

Yukata in Question:

"I hope you don't mind it being a wee bit short love." She said with a small chuckle. "But it looks fantastic."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Aoi nodded and gulped, standing perfectly still. She wasn't scared of the scissors scoring her or even of what was going to happen to the dress itself. She was more scared of attracting any attention. People would have to see the odd sight going on...

It was over before she knew it though, the yukata shortened nicely and looking...well much better now. Aoi did a little twirl to see how it moved with a grin. "Oh no this is perfect! Ah, its so cute, Rin would love it... Erm."

Turning bright red she also did a bow to Maki. "Thank you Captain! I truly appreciate your help!"
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:06 pm

"Its no problem sweetheart." She said, the tailoring tools disappearing into the gloves from whence they came. The Headmistress ruffled Aoi's hair affectionately before fixing the bun to it pre-freakout state. "You think much of little Rin of squad 11 eh?" she stated putting the finishing touches on her hair. "I didn't know the two of you were close. I'm a little surprised, to be completely candid." Maki bent over and began picking up the remnants of the Yukata.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Standing still again as Maki fixed her hair after ruffling it, Aoi tried not to look surprised when the captain brought up another captain. That's right! There's the eleventh Squad captain... Erm this might be awkward but... I'll have to go with it. Getting involved with humans isn't exactly looked well upon... I think?

"Err... we aren't close... but I look up to her a lot." Aoi's face turned bright red with what could be mistaken for some sort of reaction to her crush, instead of her lying. She barely knew the captain! They had maybe met once or twice... Wincing as her former captain picked up the remains, Aoi held out her arms. "Here let me take those, I'll go toss them and my ruined socks and be back okay?"
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:02 pm

"Yes, she's a strong one. Admirable role model indeed." She said winking at her. Something was a bit off, and she seemed a bit nervous. Its probably nothing. Aoi tended to get worked up over little things, but its cute. She handed the bits to Aoi and gave her smile "I'll be waiting." Whilst Aoi goes to throw those out, Maki takes a seat and begins sipping her drink.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:29 am

"Y-yes!" Aoi took the pieces and scurried off to somewhere where she could dump the sock and the fragments of the dress she had been wearing. That took only a minute, though finding a bathroom to clean her legs and shoes off had taken a bit more time.

Still she was clean! And with all the flashing colors and people, no one could see her rather faded leg scars! Hurrying back to the table, she sat down and looked at the people dancing and having fun a bit wistfully. "Its so pretty there, everyone looks so nice and having fun. You wouldn't think that it was a tense situation with the Arrancars and now Hollows here..."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:28 am

"People are people, Aoi. There are monsters in all races, not just the Hollows. Just as there are saints among the sinners. The world is not so black and white." Maki took a deep drink of her wine. She glanced down at Aoi's legs again. She had noticed the scars when she was hemming the dress. She leaned forward, "How have you been Aoi? I haven't talked to you in ages."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:14 am

"Yes Captain. You are right." Aoi wasn't sure what to make of that statement, but she did listen to it. It wasn't like she hated hollows or anything, she just wasn't sure how to process that sort of thinking at the moment. It was obvious what she said was true, the proof was right here. But... it was still a lot to take in. Faceless, nameless enemies are easier than... this.

"I am very good!" Aoi eeped and grabbed a drink from a tray as someone walked by. Whatever it was, give her courage! She downed it in one gulp and spoke up again. "Its been fun in my new squad, the human world is so exciting. I've gotten out and see so much."

Please don't ask too much, please don't ask too much She thought to herself. Aoi had been rather withdrawn when working in the academy, keeping her distance as her mind settled.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:22 am

Maki finished her drink, "Ah, the human world is such a nice retreat. I prefer cities myself. The hustle going by is such a welcome change to the Soul Society. Have you had any time to yourself there lately? or will our shopping trip be a relatively new experience?" She watched the girl down the drink in one gulp. She seemed awffffuulllllyyyy nervous. She's been kinda blushy today too. Maybe, just maybe, she has a lady crush on her! She made sure not to show on her face the suspicion in her head, just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:30 am

"There's a smaller city I was assigned. It was definitely more busy than I was used to! I got lost a lot at first, but I had enough time to get accustomed. I haven't gone shopping though, so that would be new and fun. Did you know they have these things called frappuchinos? They are delicious." Aoi had stars in her eyes as she remembered them, that had been her first time on a...special... oh no. Maybe they shouldn't go shopping. What if she picked RIN'S TOWN OH NO
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:34 am

"I haven't had any of these frappuchinos. Sounds like you really enjoy the place, I'm glad. You'll have to show me around." She rested her chin in her palm. So what if she had a crush on Maki? If she does, its cute! Besides, Aoi is an attractive young girl, colour Maki flattered. "So what say you? You show me around town and I take you shopping for some nice clothes. I feel like it'd be a good day out."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:51 am

"I must show you then! They make really yummy ones at this one place I went to, it had caram-m-m-mel?" Aoi was excited now but she stuttered to a halt mid sentence and turned bright red. The only town she knew was... Oh no. "U-Uh, sure. I can show you around there. Its very nice and that sounds like it would be really fun! I...should get nicer clothes. Thank you Captain Maki."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 pm

"No need to be nervous, and please, Just Maki." She said with a warm smile. Finishing off her drink she thought the Aoi was being way too introverted, maybe some dancing would open her up a bit? Maki stood up and walked in front of Aoi. Offering her hand she asked "Hey, why don't we dance a bit. That is, unless you'd rather dance with someone else."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:06 am

"Okay, M-Maki." She liked hiding behind titles, they made things easier. Aoi wished for another drink but the first one made her too warm. Normally she could hold her liquor and booze well enough, though she didn't remember how or why she knew this.

Taking the offered hand with a shy grin, Aoi nodded and stood up. Dancing was fun and safe! "Nuh uh. There's no one here..."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:03 am

Maki led Aoi out to the dance floor. Not too many people dancing tonight, she noticed. Seemed like the power players were though, surprisingly enough. It seemed the Corona was dancing with one of the new hollows, a strong one at that. The Head Captain and the Head Hollow seemed to be coming on to the dance floor as well. "Seems our dance neighbors are Big Kids on the block little Aoi. What say we show them how to dance?" She bowed and gave a peck on Aoi's hand, and assumed the dominant role in the waltz.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:20 am

Uh oh, that was nervewracking if anything was. Being compared to the big wigs from all groups? Just wittle her and Maki dancing? Welp, she'd do her best! Good thing she had practiced with squad members, brushing up on her dancing techniques. She could do most basic dances by now, so that was a relief. Maybe she wouldn't look so bad out there!

"We shall teach them what elegance is all about, Maki!" Aoi had to stifle a giggle, letting herself be a bit silly at this. It was either that or wish to run!
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 am

"You may not know this, but I am a master dancer, my young Aoi. There is nothing to worry about." Maki made a boisterous comment in a comical voice. Might as well be a goof if she is trying to cheer someone up. She placed the two of them in the dancing position and began taking the lead. While she was leading she said, "I know you don't like being the center of attention little one, so if you want to stop, you just need to say so." As goofy as she acted, Maki couldn't break away from mothering.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:36 am

"I shall follow your lead then! With you I can not go wrong." Okay, so maybe the goofy voice and comments made her feel a lot better and Aoi definitely loosened up. The dancing was fun and exhilarating, they gently moved their way around a rather empty spot and it felt... like Aoi was a princess.

Her smile was brighter than the lights as she shook her head. "This is perfectly fine! It feels like we are the only two out here, so I can pretend no one is looking."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:59 pm

As Maki gave Aoi some basic instructions during their dance, she thought about how silly the evening had gotten. She never would have expected it to turn out this way. To think, she didn't even plan on coming! "You're catching on quick." she said, feeling she should compliment the young girl. She twirled her twice. "I'm have a great time though. It had been forever since I danced."

She smiled back. Maki felt it probably wasn't the best to pretend they were alone out here, but baby steps. "I'm glad you're okay, love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)   A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Challenger Approaches: Maki is gonna take you to School! (Open Ball Topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next